Page 15 of 15

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:06 am
by ajamali
momeenbhai wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:38 am
Recently very good decisions are made by MS, especially about the taharat and najafat and also about the cutoff show off in marriages.

good to see that even poor will be able to get inline with rich of the community.
So you are saying MS is the Lenin of Dawoodi Bohras...That people who have worked hard for their wealth should not be able to spend it as they please? If you need some religious Don to force you to not serve alcohol at your child's wedding, you deserve him!! People who follow STF willingly do not serve alcohol at weddings. I have been to a few weddings lately and the people abstaining from the alcohol served were STF followers. MS followers happily imbibed :D

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:12 am
by momeenbhai
ajamali wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:06 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:38 am
Recently very good decisions are made by MS, especially about the taharat and najafat and also about the cutoff show off in marriages.

good to see that even poor will be able to get inline with rich of the community.
So you are saying MS is the Lenin of Dawoodi Bohras...That people who have worked hard for their wealth should not be able to spend it as they please? If you need some religious Don to force you to not serve alcohol at your child's wedding, you deserve him!! People who follow STF willingly do not serve alcohol at weddings. I have been to a few weddings lately and the people abstaining from the alcohol served were STF followers. MS followers happily imbibed :D
no if you have money doesnt mean you can spend it as you wish, as a muslim we have responsibility of following sunnah and become an example for society and for other muslims.

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:16 am
by momeenbhai
also the way TF is defending spendings on marriages by citing it as a legacy of burhanuddin clearly shows he is more into attracting followers to his cult rather than respecting sunnah of prophet Muhammed(s).

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:24 am
by Crater Lake
ajamali wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:06 am
I have been to a few weddings lately and the people abstaining from the alcohol served were STF followers. MS followers happily imbibed :D
Thanks for making this point AJ. This has been my observation at weddings hosted by MS followers...Even people who acted goody two shoes at the masjid, now dared to drink in my presence as I was not in a position to judge them at the masjid...It is a sad statement on people who are with MS fo social reasons only....People who have sacrificed much for their faith, such as STF followers, obviously value the tenets of their faith..

STF has not sacrificed a single tenet of Shariah. Empowering a woman to choose (or not chhose) khafz in adulthood is well in line with Shariah guidance of adhering to a sunnah after the age of seven.

In fact, Burhanuddin Moula always celebrated the weddings of his sons with great pomp. If rich people did not get to celebrate and enjoy their money - within the limits of shariah - while fulfilling their obligations to others, there would be no motivation for people to prosper. This is the classic capitalism vs. socialism debate. As a community of traders, we should choose Capitalism!

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:33 am
by SBM
This is the classic capitalism vs. socialism debate. As a community of traders, we should choose Capitalism
Zakat is one of the pillars of Islam which bodes well with Socialism and anathema to Capitalism

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:35 am
by UnhappyBohra
Crater Lake wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:24 am
Even people who acted goody two shoes at the masjid, now dared to drink in my presence as I was not in a position to judge them at the masjid...
Hmmm is it possible it is a deterioration of their faith under the new leadership rather than a change in your status at the masjid? :D

Having said that, it is meaningless for a religious leader to force behavior on his people. The change in behavior is only meaningful if people adopt it themselves... STF followers definitely seem to be making a conscious choice rather than having things forced upon them...

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:44 am
by Crater Lake
SBM wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:33 am
This is the classic capitalism vs. socialism debate. As a community of traders, we should choose Capitalism
Zakat is one of the pillars of Islam which bodes well with Socialism and anathema to Capitalism
And hence I said, "within limits of Shariah" No one is suggesting people spend on celebrations without paying zakat.... It is entirely possible to do both. Gather your friends and family at a pleasant venue AND pay zakat and do right by the needy. STF lives this principle every single day of his life. The amount of good that is done by Zahra Hasanat is impeded only by the fear with which the Bohra needy accept help from Fatemi Dawat.

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:18 am
by Crater Lake
momeenbhai wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:37 am


he wants 8 year old to decide by her own free will?
No you fool...He wants the ADULT woman to decide. Adulthood comes after seven years of age...last time I checked. The texts suggests khafz after age seven...which includes adult hood. CDH is safer on an adult woman as the genitalia is well developed and distinguished. Unlike the circumcision of boys that is safer on infants, medically it is safer for a woman to choose the procedure in adulthood. It is a medical fact. And even then, it may not be appropriate for everyone.

Burhanuddin Moula's son (MS) claims to follow his legacy...so totally valid for STF to make this point when asked to comment on the MS fatwa.

If MS had guided his followers with compassion and wisdom, perhaps they would not have deteriorated into drunken, dancing fools...

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:45 am
by momeenbhai
Crater Lake wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:18 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:37 am


he wants 8 year old to decide by her own free will?


Burhanuddin Moula's son (MS) claims to follow his legacy...so totally valid for STF to make this point when asked to comment on the MS fatwa.

you are a bigger idiot than I initially thought about you, any ways feel free to follow what ever you like. no wonder majority of momeenin have rejected your twisted version of dawat.

you guys are like politicians whos bread and butter come from just opposing ruling party in every right or wrong thing they do.

try to stand for what Islam says and rise above your petty leader politics which he does for his personal gains.

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:25 pm
by Crater Lake
momeenbhai wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:45 am
Crater Lake wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:18 am




Burhanuddin Moula's son (MS) claims to follow his legacy...so totally valid for STF to make this point when asked to comment on the MS fatwa.

you are a bigger idiot than I initially thought about you, any ways feel free to follow what ever you like. no wonder majority of momeenin have rejected your twisted version of dawat.

you guys are like politicians whos bread and butter come from just opposing ruling party in every right or wrong thing they do.

try to stand for what Islam says and rise above your petty leader politics which he does for his personal gains.
Read the newspapers brother...it is not us who are opposing the toilet wreckers and party poopers...It is the followers of MS who are complaining. It only concerns us and to the extent that family weddings have been ruined and to the extent that our friends and family in the Mufaddal Saifuddin world complain to us. Beyond that it is of no concern to us. STF only responded because he was asked about it.

The idiots of the world do not need to be pointed out. They expose themselves quite easily :wink:

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:38 pm
by momeenbhai
TF thought calling dalai lama will make him famous, but it back fired I guess lol

just received this whats app message.

most probably he made fool out of himself.

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:41 pm
by momeenbhai
you take shariyat lightly for your personal benefit, kafir will take you lightly and even may play with your identity in public.

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:47 pm
by SBM
momeenbhai wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:41 pm
you take shariyat lightly for your personal benefit, kafir will take you lightly and even may play with your identity in public.
Lighten Up-- Two leaders are having little fun and little fun does not hurt anyone..

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:52 pm
by momeenbhai
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:04 pm
by Crater Lake
momeenbhai wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:38 pm
TF thought calling dalai lama will make him famous, but it back fired I guess lol

just received this whats app message.

most probably he made fool out of himself.
The picture demonstrates the trust and friendship between the men. Most people found it heart warming. MS supporters are bound to see something different. I get it. It is difficult for them to go high.

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:10 am
by byculla
momeenbhai wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:38 pm
TF thought calling dalai lama will make him famous, but it back fired I guess lol

just received this whats app message.

most probably he made fool out of himself.
FYI - Dalai lama has previously met a number of individuals in this manner. Just google on "dalai lama pulling beard" and see the results yourself. Attached is the images I saw (google search snapshot). As you can see I also see Baba Ramdev whom MS has hugged before.

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:28 am
by ajamali
byculla wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:10 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:38 pm
TF thought calling dalai lama will make him famous, but it back fired I guess lol

just received this whats app message.

most probably he made fool out of himself.
FYI - Dalai lama has previously met a number of individuals in this manner. Just google on "dalai lama pulling beard" and see the results yourself. Attached is the images I saw (google search snapshot). As you can see I also see Baba Ramdev whom MS has hugged before.
Our momeenbhai is so wrapped up in hate that he can’t see beyond his nose. The Dalai Lama And Syedna Fakhruddin seem to have hit it off and I think it will be the start of a great friendship. Some people just can’t bear to see positive emotions and want to ruin things with their negativity.

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:22 am
by momeenbhai
Baba ramdev is a thug.....any ways thank you for clarification :lol:

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:56 pm
by objectiveobserver53
momeenbhai wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:22 am
Baba ramdev is a thug.....any ways thank you for clarification :lol:
Agreed. Baba Ramdev is a thug and his extreme hindu nationalist sentiments are divisive and hate filled. I believe HHDL's philosophy is that love brings about great transformations. He approaches all with genuine love.
Having said that, similarities between his encounter with Baba Ramdev and Syedna Fakhruddin ends at the beard touching. From the many photos shared on HHDL website, the camaraderie between STF and HHDL is just heart warming. The world needs this sort of positive emotion right now.

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:20 am
by ajamali
This was in the national edition of Times of India
C0A0CD95-6989-40CD-9245-281506B8FF96.jpeg
This too appeared on the same day elsewhere:
C0A0CD95-6989-40CD-9245-281506B8FF96.jpeg

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:29 am
by Crater Lake
ajamali wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:20 am
This was in the national edition of Times of India

C0A0CD95-6989-40CD-9245-281506B8FF96.jpeg

This too appeared on the same day elsewhere:

C0A0CD95-6989-40CD-9245-281506B8FF96.jpeg
Hah!! That’s quite a comparison AJ.

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:49 pm
by Ozdundee
DL is a character...he also makes women blush. But regardless he is a sought after audience by statemen and the famous.

For STF this was a big score at global level.

Sadly SMS will try something to equal. But after FGM and poti war guests will be cautious. The President of Central African republic or Sultan of Brunei may be an option

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:03 am
by gopi73
Crater Lake wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:24 am
ajamali wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:06 am
I have been to a few weddings lately and the people abstaining from the alcohol served were STF followers. MS followers happily imbibed :D
Thanks for making this point AJ. This has been my observation at weddings hosted by MS followers...Even people who acted goody two shoes at the masjid, now dared to drink in my presence as I was not in a position to judge them at the masjid...It is a sad statement on people who are with MS fo social reasons only....People who have sacrificed much for their faith, such as STF followers, obviously value the tenets of their faith..

STF has not sacrificed a single tenet of Shariah. Empowering a woman to choose (or not chhose) khafz in adulthood is well in line with Shariah guidance of adhering to a sunnah after the age of seven.

In fact, Burhanuddin Moula always celebrated the weddings of his sons with great pomp. If rich people did not get to celebrate and enjoy their money - within the limits of shariah - while fulfilling their obligations to others, there would be no motivation for people to prosper. This is the classic capitalism vs. socialism debate. As a community of traders, we should choose Capitalism!
How did Burhanuddin go about FGM? Was done done on girls at 7? He he stop it? I read Asghar Engineed had brought up the issue to ban it in the 1980s.