Return of Rasputin in Jamea Saifiya Karachi

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Nafisa

Return of Rasputin in Jamea Saifiya Karachi

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:55 pm

Return of Rasputin in Jamea Saifiya Karachi:
Muslims know well that Salaat behind an adulterer is declared Haram by Rasulullah(SAWA), but Bohra cult rules are contrary to the Islamic Shariah. Bohra leadership doesn’t feel ashamed in appointing notorious habitual adulterer Shaikh Yusuf Nadir (YN), once again as the Ustaad of Jamia Saifiya, Karachi. What character can a nasty teacher build when he himself is a womanizer? It is a recorded fact that even after divorcing his second wife, Shaikh Yusuf Nadir spent nights with her. This was reported by senior faculty members of Jamea Saifiya to the concerned She-zada. Shaikh Rajabali and Shaikh Fakhruddin Khamusi (top in Kuthar) were assigned to investigate this matter. They visited randomly visited his flat at Bhayani Heights, North Nazimabad during day time but nobody replied. Then they inquired from his neighbors about his wife and they told that the lady of the house daily goes out early in the morning and comes back at night. In those days, Shaikh Yusuf’s first wife was in India. Investigation report was submitted to “Al Vazaratus Saifiya” and he was terminated from the Amalat. He was also involved in frauds of Zakaat and Jamaat funds.

He has been terminated from the Amalat department thrice due to several evidences of his illicit sexual contacts and financial frauds. When he was Aamil(Pesh Imam) Adam Masjid, Karachi, sex workers visited his residence at night. He spent long time in Chittagong where he enjoyed several Bangalans. After much Badnami he was removed from the Amalat. Now he is restored due to his close relative in Badri Mahal Kuthar, Shaikh Taher Nadir.

Shaikh Essa Abdulqadir Surti (Ustad Jamea Saifiya Karachi) is a known homosexual. This cruel mulla is lunatic, he harasses and beats people when he finds an opportunity, and supposes this barbaric act as a great service of Fatemi Dawat. Long time ago, in Jamea staffroom on some issue a clash was erupted among Shaikh Yusuf Nadir and Shaikh Essa. Still people remembered the shameful, foul and vulgar language of both which they used for each other. When Yusuf Nadir passed remarks:
“You have turned Jamea into Najis place, molested boys sexually”, Shk Essa responded:
I know you rascal well with whom you are sleeping.
Shaikh Yusuf Nadir immediately left staff room, while faculty members (Shaikhs and Bhaisahebs) laughed and enjoyed this curse conversation. Greedy Yusuf requested Y. Najmuddin that he has lost his interest in Jamea and it is his wish to join Amalat. First he was appointed as Aamil Haideri then he was transferred as Aamil Adam Masjid, Karachi. Mansoor Mohiyuddin (late Aamil Karachi) appointed him a teacher for his children, and under them he enjoyed www (wealth, women, and whisky). He damaged chastity of several female students, while he was in Jamia Saifiya.

Several ghastly accounts are roaming among Bohra community of Karachi regarding sexual crimes of Mullas. A number of complaints regarding misdemeanors of Yusuf Nadir were reported to different She-zadas of Dawoodi Bohras, but no action has been taken. Ujjaini Shk Badruddin,“Bud Rooh”, is one of his loyal friends and partner in his evil deeds. Bad Rooh supplied him his favorite BBQs, “testicles, crabs and red wine”, once a week, which is also one of the reasons of Yusuf Nadir’s sexual enhancement. In reward Yusuf Nadir arrange position of Hadiyyat(Shaikh) for Bad Rooh in half market price.

For last few years he was running hardware business in Dubai. Kinana Aamil of Dubai allowed him to conduct Sabaq. Yusuf was care free in UAE and he hired 3 Indian young Nukranis. With the jack of Kinana he was restored again a year ago and appointed as Aamil of Multan, where he received fresh appointment order as Ustad of Jamea Saifiya Karachi. These days he is busy in Al-Vidaee Malish sessions by Saraeki women.

It must be shocking for many to know that female students of Jamea who are interested to obtain good marks often visit different "Janaab", who finally reward them of their physical Khidmat. In evening, visit any Jamea (Surat, Karachi, Nairobi, Marol) and you will see couples very closely, like pigeons in gardens or eating places. In this romance free atmosphere of Jamea, girls often loose chastity prior to marriage. What is the difference between the Aashram (sex free zone) of Guru Rajnesh or Radical’s Nursery of Jamea Saifiya???

Dresses of Mullas are white but their characters are dark black. These Ayyash Mullas are enjoying luxuries and facilities of the modern days on public funds. Haqqun Nafs(Tax imposed on dead body), Khumus, Nazrul Maqam(coined by Taher Saifuddin) utilize for the food and recreation expenditure of Jamea Saifiya. Alas! Is this Jamea deserved to be named Jamea of Aal-e-Muhammad? Present leadership has killed the spirit of religion and turned the peace loving community of Dawoodi Bohra into a satanic cult with the help of devil force of Jamea. These Ustaad are busy in day and night to convert Dawoodi Bohras like barbaric Taliban. Study the mentality of Taliban and current Dawoodi Bohra, you will agree that both are same. Instead of punishment, promotion and support of the criminal Mullas is a policy of the Dawoodi Bohra leadership. Under the harassment of Mullas and Jamat Gundas no one dare to opens lips on the anti Islam policies and teachings of Dawoodi Bohra clergy(all Waez of Mufaddal Saifuddin consist of Shirk, Khurafat and self glorifications), due to fear of miserable death by bully squad of the Dai. It is on record that Bohra clergy use lethal weapon of ex-communication to control its members, which recently declared punishable crime by Mahrashtra government, India.
It is a high time for Dawoodi Bohras to think about the Islam of Rasulullah(SAWA) and then distinguish between right and wrong.

allbird

Re: Return of Rasputin in Jamea Saifiya Karachi

Unread post by allbird » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:13 pm

Well written nafisaben, but if any of it is truth them i wonder just like alter boys in churches how many past / present cases of children's getting sexually abused in jamea are reported ? I know Jamea network inside is very tight but in recent times even jewish Synagogue, Hindu Temples, and all religious based institutions are coming out with stories of sexual abuse. Some even after 50-60 years.

Need allegations needs to be investigated.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:14 pm

Nafisa

humble request..can you kindly repost the old topic about atrocities of taher saifuddin specific one on qasida where he allegedly used foul language (addressing women genital parts) at many places..btw, taher saifuddin had four wifes than what caused him to loose temper.. i am not finding this post..i bet one abde alim to prove me that it's not true..

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:53 am

I have read books written by late Ulama of Dawat, in which they have discussed sexual crimes and Ayyashi of the Nazim Dais from 47th so called Dai Abdulqadir Najmuddin to 51st promoter of Bidaat in Dawat, Taher Saifuddin.
I am afraid that this website would not publish this material, as I have bitter experienced. Take “Raza” from Janab webmaster and inform me.
I love to share the historical facts.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:28 am

Nafisa wrote:I have read books written by late Ulama of Dawat, in which they have discussed sexual crimes and Ayyashi of the Nazim Dais from 47th so called Dai Abdulqadir Najmuddin to 51st promoter of Bidaat in Dawat, Taher Saifuddin.
I am afraid that this website would not publish this material, as I have bitter experienced. Take “Raza” from Janab webmaster and inform me.
I love to share the historical facts.
Nafisa Bensahab. You can post feely, as far as janab webmaster is concern I will buy him with thick money cover. :wink:

Dua for Momeen.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed May 04, 2016 1:47 pm

I hope people have noted the Be Hissi and Bey Sharmi of Dawoodi Bohras in Pakistan. Again people have started paying respect to Zani Shk Yusuf Nadir.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Thu May 12, 2016 2:07 pm

if anyone has a photograph of Sh Yusuf Nadir and Sh Essa Surti please send. At least we can do Darshan of Jamea Ustad.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon May 23, 2016 9:05 am

Perhaps Shk Yusuf Nadir Sidhpuri and Shk Essa Abdulqadir Surti are vampires who's photos are not available in Abdes collection?

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:33 pm

See the monster Shk Essa Abdulqadir Surti in circle
with him malicious Shk Khuzaima Ramakra, white Rumal, brain washing expert
Enjoying crab party

Shariah Pabandi and preaching is only for slaves Mumineen, Moula and Mulla both are enjoying even with Haraam. List is long.
Attachments
Crabing.jpg

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:46 am

Relation of Shk Yusuf Nadir and Shk Shabbir Rasheed's is like snake and Neola. Power tussle has started again as Yusuf is Shabbir's senior. Many parents have already warned their child in Jamea to avoid Shk Yusuf Nadir, as much as possible.

Rasputin Yusuf Nadir again enjoying "Hooris of Jamea Saifiya".

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:52 am

Nafisa wrote:See the monster Shk Essa Abdulqadir Surti in circle
with him malicious Shk Khuzaima Ramakra, white Rumal, brain washing expert
Enjoying crab party

Shariah Pabandi and preaching is only for slaves Mumineen, Moula and Mulla both are enjoying even with Haraam. List is long.
Where are the crabs? And crabs are haram?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:22 am

I see three crabs on the boat with beards. They are shit eaters and the dead creatures on the ocean floor. I call them water spiders.

Look at the faces again, there is no joy. Just like crabs.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:40 am

Nafisa you are right, this guy is an evil, i dont know how did he manage to come back. he has assaulted many a woman when he was at hawwa manzil in karachi. he was thrown out of system because of his evil deeds.
To place him once again in jamea, shows how deep rooted corruption is in our system. moral and financial both.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:44 pm

1). Around 8 years old side face photograph of Maloon Shk Yusuf Nader Sidhpuri, Senior Ustad of Jamea Saifuya
2). Photograph of his son, Aamil Shk. Murtaza Shk. Yusuf Nader
Attachments
murtaza nader
murtaza nader
Yusuf  nader
Yusuf nader

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:04 am

what a shame.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:11 am

I haven't been well for long but since I can't tolerate anti Shariah practice, I am sharing my views.
From the entire Jamea and Karachi Dawat Khidmatguzar, Amalat department of Al Vazaratus Saifiyah didn't find any competent to conduct Waaz on 27th Rajab. Therefore, Raza was granted to Shaikh Yusuf Nadir(Rasputin in Jamea Saifiya),to conduct Waaz in Husami Masjid, the largest bohra Muhalla in Karachi.
What a fate? What shame.
All brain dead attended his "Bakwas Bahshan" and he is busy again in distributing "blessing". May Allah protect our ladies and give them little sense.