Bohra ramzan 2016 and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
humanbeing

Re: Bohra ramzan 2016 and related topics

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:19 am

subcon111 wrote: Mazoon and Mukasir Salaam
Hajj - e - Badl: I understand that this is araz as Hajj amount for SMS
Qardan Hasana
FMB Unit: Charged to everyone even if they were participating in FMB.
Bro
Ramzan is dhandey ka time for them. I wonder how come North America was safe from all these taxes before. These taxes are levied in India, Pakistan, Middle East, possibly Africa from some time now. Every year some new wierdo scheme pops up and these thieves include that.
Wajebaat Which basically means Duty, it does not mean zakat, they wiggle out of moral responsibility. They have brazenly declared any monies paid out to DAI is at his sole discretion he can spend it as he may deem fit, and we can see clearly how it is spent. Building Dargah resorts, Chartering Air Transportation, Custom designed automobiles, bribing govt officials, sponsoring political campaigns, Hunting Trips, Ziafat trips, personal family court cases.
Any social development scheme announced by these thieves is another venture, source, channel to generate more revenue. They will coax out every penny over and above wajebaat from the commoners to build that institution and even in that squeeze out more than required for their ayyashi. Such Institution made for public welfare are actually profit making entities ( Saifee Hospital, MSBs, FMB, Masjids, Markaz, Business Complexes)
After this, commoners are further cornered on their personal occasions from Milaad to Janaza, even up to warsi fateha !

onlyprivate

Unread post by onlyprivate » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:26 am

dear all,
the simple thing to oppose this financial looting is to avoid all their functions. I am doing this since last 2 years. just attending Ramzan and moharram (10 days). that's all other all urus majlis mujakara etc. not attending.
with so many readings , I am convinced that bohras are to far from ISLAM. mostly shirk n shirk n shirk all time. now ramzan also they started same like moharram majlis. after namza before namaz evertime Matam majlis.
I mean Matam is more than namaz ?

I am sure that Imam Husain(AS) did not intent that his and his family members sahadat will make complete new sector of shirk.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:07 am

onlyprivate wrote:dear all,
the simple thing to oppose this financial looting is to avoid all their functions. I am doing this since last 2 years. just attending Ramzan and moharram (10 days). that's all other all urus majlis mujakara etc. not attending........I am sure that Imam Husain(AS) did not intent that his and his family members sahadat will make complete new sector of shirk.
well said !

Lot of people are waking up to these nonsense and are reducing thier participation. Physically and monetarily, the frustration seemed evident in my local jamaat, they are cornering people with coercive excuses and extracting as much moolah as they can from anyone possible.

Check out their MO : An abde walk into markaz is checked at the main gate for scanning the access card upon not having the access card he is advised to register on the website, then go to Ramzan Khidmat counter at the markaz to obtain the access card. Jamat member demands a clearance certificate in order to issue access card. Abde goes to Jamat Accountant / Cashier to obtain the clearance certificaite, Cashier / Accountant audits the financial giving of these abde. Primary checks are sabeel and wajebaats. If not paid, cashier first collects these dues. Abde promptly pays it up assuming these are the only fair dues to obtain clearance. Once paid. Cashier / Secretary brings a dynamic list of additional dues such as; Hoob for this and that, Ikraam for this and that, FMB, MSB. This is where game begins. Happless Abde cries and begs for reducing the amount as he has reserve for wajebaat and EID celebrations as well. Jamat secretary dominates the negotiation knowing where this petty abde gonna go, other than crying and wailing abde cant do shit ! Eventually secretary may show some mercy or he may escalate it to AMIL, herein AMIL will become the pseudo HERO the saviour. He will knock off some dinars from the dues. now abde pays up the reduced amount with sense of achievement. Obtains the clearance and goes to Ramazan Khidmat Counter. Once clearance is submitted, he is asked to pay up registration charges (infamous masalla tax) Abde pays up the registration charges and directed to Ramazan Hoob Counter for voluntarily compulsory hoob payment.. Negotiation begin again and abde coughs up agreed amount as per mulla's and his sensibilities. Upon payment of hoob amount abde finally secures / wins namaz / ramazan access card. Now he can proudly flash his slave card sorry access card and enter the bohra commercial centre for namaaz and jaman hospitality.

Later in the days, this abde's pocket will be further culled and skinned in wajebaat bethaks. that is another fun scenario to observe !

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:47 am

Forward As Received

BUSRA BUSRA..

Muffy have ARRIVED to Mumbai to collect maximum money from all masjid

Hussaini Mohallah bhendi bazaar Mumbai is the first bakra to get halal 53 lakhs as najwa + VAJEBAAT AROUND 20-30 LAKHS for praying one time namaz on 14/06/2016 tuesday all band baaza is been arrange to welcome him

There was khatmul quran WHICH was pre-decided before it would be done in 3 days ppl request to come and participate but as soon as NEW CAME so call maula arrived to mumbai khatmul quran is postpone to further notice as they do not have time for quran in the holy month of Ramadan ..

Every day so call bayaan is given just to pay money no ibbadat nothing only pay pay and pay money and get sawab barkat and bla bla... So call amil who is a marketing cum sales agent who have been assign to get maximum as vajebaat so he get 10-15% cut So he is forcing everyone to pay more and more so that he can mint more and more

Khatmul Quran IS BEEN POSTPONE JUST TO COLLECT MONEY FOR SPONSORING MUFFY EXPENSES TO PRAY NAMAAZ.

NOW DAWOODI BOHRA IS LEAST INTERESTED IN QURAN OR ALLAH THEY WANT JUST MONEY IF YOU PAY MONEY THEY WOULD LICK YOU LIKE DOG

EVERY ONE IS BEEN FORCE TO PAY VAJEBAAT IN 2 DAYS (CHAMCHA COMMITTEE ARE DOING OVER TIME TILL 12 AT NIGHT) THEN ONLY THEY WOULD BE GIVEN SO CALL QADAMBOSI PASS OR IF SOME ONE IS POOR CANT PAY FOR THEM THEY CAN DO DOOR DARSHAN in photo frame

THE community IS GOING DOWN THE DOGS THESE DAYS some one from press should do a sting on this and the title should be DAWOODI BOHRA FOR SALE... THERE SHOULD BE A STING OPERATION SENDING SOME POOR TO AMIL AND ASKING THEM THAT THEY NEED TO MEET SO CALL MOULA FOR HELP AND THEY DONT HAVE MONEY TO DO SALAM WHAT RESPONSE THE AMIL WOULD GIVE SHOULD BE SHOWN IN MEDIA

IF YOU PAY MORE 2-3 PASS IF YOU PAY LESS THEN 1 PASS IF YOU DONT PAY THEN ENJOY LIFE WITH FAMILY AND GIVE THAT MUCH AMOUNT TO POOR FAMILY THEY WILL SURELY GIVE YOU DUA ..CHACHA COMMITTEE FULL FAMILY IS BEEN INVITED FOR FREE AS THEY ARE SLAVE DOG

TOI or Scroll should be publishing this soon as if they publish this then surely ppl world wide would know the real face of so call dawoodi bohra priest After FGM statement.

Forward to everyone

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:11 pm

yes , this is exactly as described. Specially if Mumin from the west goes to India, Pakistan for nikaah etc , the amils sidekick werites down on a piece of paper without his sgnature as to how much salaam is to be given to all the chamchas and amil. Knowing that you have come from abroad, huge sums are written as if this side kick owned the bank. It is shameful and pitiful, the state of affairs of this bohri community.the head honcho is looting and their chamchas also follow him . the mumineen are the bakras and ghettas.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:23 am

seeker110 wrote:One of the difficult arkan for me is to empty out my wifes galla for the poor. Bohraji bhai was a trusted fellow, but no more.

It will be Bilkis Ehdhi foundation for me, again.

Unlucky is the man who cannot help someone who is the true deserving for Zakat and Fitra.

I wish you all a blessed month of Ramadan.
What happened to bhai Bohraji? A blessed Ramazan to all of you.

system5

Unread post by system5 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:51 am

I had not paid any wajebat last year, and had convinced my brothers too not to pay to these sham people. I have no intention this year too to pay any wajebat dues. I would like to instead give to some needy institutions or orphanages, pls give me some info of this institutions where
they are located.

sugguma

Unread post by sugguma » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:32 pm

system5 wrote:I had not paid any wajebat last year, and had convinced my brothers too not to pay to these sham people. I have no intention this year too to pay any wajebat dues. I would like to instead give to some needy institutions or orphanages, pls give me some info of this institutions where
they are located.
--------------------------------------------------

There is Sir Adamji Peerbhoy Rafiuddin Yatimkhana (Orphanage) in Dharol in that district. Poor orphan Dawoodi Bohra children are housed, fed and given religious as well modern education there.

It continues to be run by his family/great grandsons, one of whom has Chartered Accountancy firm in Mumbai and cheques can be sent to him....Akhtar Adamji Peerbhoy: 512 - A Rewa Chambers, 5th Floor, 31 Sir Vithaldas Thackersey Road, New, Marine Lines, Mumbai-400000

In my opinion, the greatest Dawoodi Bohra philanthropist, social reformer and pioneer that ever lived, or this community can ever produce...Sir Adamji Peerbhoy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamjee_Peerbhoy

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:19 am

system5 wrote:I had not paid any wajebat last year, and had convinced my brothers too not to pay to these sham people. I have no intention this year too to pay any wajebat dues. I would like to instead give to some needy institutions or orphanages, pls give me some info of this institutions where
they are located.
system5,

Do you manage to do that while still being part of the jammat? Or, have you left the jammat?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:57 am

An extract from http://www.alavibohra.org/zakaat-the%20 ... 0souls.htm:

Some people who have failed to understand the very essence of Zakaat argue that why should we give Zakaat to Da’i ul-Mutlaq because we never know where is it spent? These people should know the following things. Allaah Ta’aala commands us to offer Namaaz and we do so. We never put a question to Allaah whether our Namaaz will be accepted or not? We have no right to ask such thing. Our point of concern must be only that whether we have offered the obligation or not. After we have obliged to the order of Allaah it’s up to Him what to do with it! Do we ever say that Allaah must promise that He will accept our Namaaz only then we will do that or He should show us the reward of Fasting (roza) before we do it or He should show us the certificate that all our sins will be pardoned only then we will offer Hajj? All these questions are far from comprehension. If all such things cannot happen then why should we ever ask about the Zakaat – where did it go; where was it spent; or what was done with that? It was ordered by Allaah to Rasoolullaah (saws) to take Zakaat from the mumineen and this Sunnat was followed by his progeny – A’immat-e-Taahereen (as). Mumineen would give Zakaat to them and forget about it. They never used to ask Rasoolullaah (saws) or A’immat (as) as to where they have spent or what was done to their Zakaat. Hence we should give Zakaat to Da’i ul-Mutlaq who is the Naa’ib (representative) of the Imaam uz-Zamaan (as) and leave other obligations on him. One who takes Zakaat knows very well where to spend the Zakaat as it is the obligation between him and the Allaah.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:04 am

This may be right. But if you see that the money is not used properly, it is not going where it has to go for very same purpose, under the name of fostership they asks money again. What should you do?

Till date there are many who claim to be the rightly appointed person. Now to whom you will trust?

Best thing is give to the real needy. Allah knows our deficulties and let Allah rewards as per his wish.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:35 am

kimanumanu wrote:An extract from http://www.alavibohra.org/zakaat-the%20 ... 0souls.htm:
One who takes Zakaat knows very well where to spend the Zakaat as it is the obligation between him and the Allaah.
Moment a religious leader starts giving this excuses for not giving accountability of funds collected. then one must understand, they are thugs.

According to these logic, they should not bother about follower's zakat obligation as it is between them and allah. they should be content with whoever chooses to give them the monies in trust that these DAis will spend it in khair na kaam. Instead these DAI gets hell bent on ensuring collection of every penny as wajib (duty) and refuse to give accountability. if they make payment wajib, accountability becomes wajib as well.

For these thugs, building daragah resorts and community centres are khair-na-kaam becasue eventually these properties become major revenue boosters and further intoxicate followers in a vicious cycle of dependence.

Not surprised at the bullshit they spit out to justify thier collections and denial of accountability. This kind of explanation is stupid and clear enough to show their chor intentions.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:20 am

There are many charitable organizations in the world to day. If you want to know who is going to spend your zakaat money or wajebaats in Allahs way, then look at the lifestyle of that person who is asking you for your money. If he is living a frugal life style and spending what ever he can on the needy, then you know he will spend your money too in the same way . The example that if one prays one is given jannat as a promise of Allah is a childish example. How can one compare Allaah with a human form. Rehman and Rahim are his titles. Do you think your dai is following the quran? If he was and came to realize that one day his body would be eaten away by dust then you would see the change. Till that time I would never give a penney of my money to these thugs who rule over the meak bohri community and spend the mumineens wealth on their self glorification and deceitful bussnisses

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:41 pm

The whole Diktat about Zakat is full of crap.
The Imam is appointed by Allaha according to this diktat since when that happened. When did Allaha appointed an Imam and which Imam was rightfully appointed by Allaha. one which Jafferia follow or the one who Bohras follow or the current Imam Aga Khan?
According to them Zakat should be given to Dail Ul Mutlaq because they are the poorest of the Poor and need all the help
Whether it is Alvi. Burhani or Qutbi they all same. DO WHAT WE TELL YOU DONOT ASK
How dare this diktat says if you donot give Zakat ( to Dai Ul Mutluq) your Nnamaz and Rozas are voided. Did he get his command directly
from Allaha or his hidden Imam. if so, why does not his ask his Imam about who is the rightful Dai Ul Mutluq of the time.
How do I know if he is the rightly appointed Dai by the Imam.
Anything for the money... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:45 pm

is the quran superior to the dai or the other way round? we are supposed to give zakaat directly to the most deserving as per rules clearly laid out. if some people gave money to the prophet or to ali, they had a right to ask how it was spent. this is well-known to everyone. ali stayed up late at night to meticulously write the accounts of the baitul maal, with a small candle and worn out kalam so that no one could accuse him of wasting money. is the haramkhor ayyash arrogant dai over and above the prophet and ali????

system5

Unread post by system5 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:14 am

To DCP,

Till today I am part of Jamaat, Let them do the wajebat takweem as they like, after all paying or not paying is your wish. I have managed to avoid paying them this way and I have not faced any problem yet.

system5

Unread post by system5 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:26 am

I agree with AZ ,SBM and others , Give zakaat directly to people who deserves it,

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:38 am

system5 wrote:To DCP,

Till today I am part of Jamaat, Let them do the wajebat takweem as they like, after all paying or not paying is your wish. I have managed to avoid paying them this way and I have not faced any problem yet.
Not paying dues rattles them a lot These kothari mullahs sit with fragile egos, latent insecurity and short temper. they know .. whole game is about money. their mola's raza, farman irshadaat all is ass wipe, unless backed with revenue.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:32 am

humanbeing wrote:
system5 wrote:To DCP,

Not paying dues rattles them a lot These kothari mullahs sit with fragile egos, latent insecurity and short temper. they know .. whole game is about money. their mola's raza, farman irshadaat all is ass wipe, unless backed with revenue.
:lol: well said bro.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:58 am

mumineen, I urge you ; do not believe in this crap that if you do not pay wajebaats your prayers and rozas will not be accepted by Allah. This crafty mullah is playing on your emotions. Save your money and give it to the one you think needs it most. you be the judge and you will see that the person you have genuinely helped will pray for you and Allah listens .

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:28 pm

I have come to know that in smaller towns in Kenya, Amils, and not "be badaam na" Mullahs, are sent to bless the abdes in Ramzan. They follow choreographed script of namaaz for STS, SBM, et al. and monotonous video presentations. Their main focus is to financially and mentally torture remind them the deadlines for paying wajebaat, etc. This year they have come equipped with a printed list of all members, what they paid last year and what they will have to pay this year. No ifs or buts. The Amil says he has strict instructions from 'uper' not to entertain any request for reduction. The list reflects a minimum of ten percent increase. A further imposition is that the dues have to be paid on Laile-tul-qadr for maximum barakaat. The barakaat will rescind after that. My information is that they will all pay. The Amil has firmly clasped their private parts and the squeeze is on. What a way to Janaat!

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:25 am

Forwarded as received
Tassvvur
Ek Rivayat ma bayan aayu che k Rasullah (SAW) Pase Jakat ma Tamra Aaya hata ehma si Hasan(As) Ye choti umar ma hata To ek Tamara Tanavul kari lidha Rasullah (SAW) Aape joyu to aap potani Ungli thi Hasan (As) Na Halak mathi e Tamara pacha nikali lidha & Farmave che Jakat no maal ne khud per Istemal karvu Haram che.
Dahod ma ek Bhai ye Vajebat ma Aamilsaheb ne 10 % commission male che evi Jahil Vaat Kari ne Direct Moula (tus) per Tohmat Muki che kem k Vajebat To Apne Moula (tus) ne Ada kariye che to Moula (tus) ehna Malik che.Moula (Tus) Chahe to Aamilsaheb ya to Koine bhi 10% su 100 % Pan Aapi de Aa Vaste Apne koi Sochvani Jarur nathi.Moula (Tus) Ehsaan che k Apni Vajebat Kabul Farmave che.Apne Mumino Kasur na sathe Ada Kariye che.
Amuk Jahil loko Potane Social Activities Kahi ne Loko ma Galat msg Kari ne mukhlish Mumine Gumrah Banavanu Kam kari Rahya che.
Aava Loko ne Kom ma Khali Paisa ni Vaat noj Issue banavi ne Khoti Tohmat muke che kem Kom ma bija koi Issue nathi Jovata Aaje Dahod ma Ghana Mumino Interest, Tambaku,Sarab ma Involved che su Aa Sagli Haram ni chizo si loko ne Nikalva ma Help nathi kari sakta???
Moula (tus) ek bank per Lanat Boli ne loko ne ehma si nikalvanu Farmavi gaya to su ema Koi help nathi kari sakta ???
Su Aava Loko Dahod ne Biju Udaipur Banava ni Koshish Kari rahya che ???
Please Darek Mumine si Request che k Aava thoda loko Si Dahod ne Bachavi ye Aava loko no Virodh karvu Joiye. Aava Loko na Msg Forward na karvu Joiye.
Aava Thoda loko thi Pura Dahod na Mumine Pura Aalam ma Badnam thai rahya che So Please Aava loko ne Kamyaab thata To Rokiye.
Sukran

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:36 am

zakat mufaddal naa baap no mal nathi ke chahye to 10% ke 100% aapi de.

zakaat community naa gareeb loko no maal che, mufaddal no koi haq nathi ke ehne potani ayyashi maate use kare.

Dua for Momeen.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:46 am

bohrabhai wrote:Forwarded as received
Tassvvur
Ek Rivayat ma bayan aayu che k Rasullah (SAW) Pase Jakat ma Tamra Aaya hata ehma si Hasan(As) Ye choti umar ma hata To ek Tamara Tanavul kari lidha Rasullah (SAW) Aape joyu to aap potani Ungli thi Hasan (As) Na Halak mathi e Tamara pacha nikali lidha & Farmave che Jakat no maal ne khud per Istemal karvu Haram che.

Su Aava Loko Dahod ne Biju Udaipur Banava ni Koshish Kari rahya che ???
Bahut acchi riwayat ka hawala diya he to phir mufftlal mola or unkey kothari chamchey khud kyu amal nahi kartey is riwayat par...or zakat ke paise se khud kyu ayyashi kartey he..
Or rahi baat dahod ke udaipur banne ki to me allah se har pal dua karunga ke har abde ko is dahodi bhai ki trah aql aaye or har city udaipur bane...tabhi in haraami kothariyo ke julm khatam hongey.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:04 pm

Paid Bayans.3gp
(4.93 MiB) Downloaded 3479 times
everyone must see this video. a famous shia scholar speaks against the unislamic practices of the bohra dai and his henchmen without actually naming them. his fury and outrage are totally justified. the dai and his agents are like call girls and prostitutes who sell themselves. but no, atleast these women provide pleasure and sell you tangible goods. the dai and his haramkhor band of rascals provide pain instead of pleasure, false mirages and lies instead of religion and spirituality. they sully the name of the prophet and panjatan paak by demanding huge sums of money to recount 'some' of their greatness, only some, the rest is all b.s. about his father, grandfather and now even his notorious criminal father-in-law YN. the dai takes your money whilst reciting laanats against his own kaka, those who oppose his haramkhori, and threatens and terrorises his community of sheep.

laanat on this dai and laanat on his family.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:34 pm

latest audio from dai states do vepaar with Allah, if you are hard up in life and have little money then best way is to give wajebaat with that money. By doing so , you will make Allah your partner and Allah will solve your hardship.
My question to the Dai is; if a mumin has been paying wajebaats every year then he should not be poor . how is it that you state that even poor people should pay wajebaats. This means that wajebaats has no relationship with being rich or poor. It is the will of Allah. Since there are so many poor and needy in the bohri community; according to you if they paid wajebaats they would become rich. Mumineen have been paying wajebaats and have become poor. what explanation do you have?

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:13 pm

think wrote:latest audio from dai states do vepaar with Allah, if you are hard up in life and have little money then best way is to give wajebaat with that money. By doing so , you will make Allah your partner and Allah will solve your hardship.
My question to the Dai is; if a mumin has been paying wajebaats every year then he should not be poor . how is it that you state that even poor people should pay wajebaats. This means that wajebaats has no relationship with being rich or poor. It is the will of Allah. Since there are so many poor and needy in the bohri community; according to you if they paid wajebaats they would become rich. Mumineen have been paying wajebaats and have become poor. what explanation do you have?
this is a way to squeeze out last penny from the pocket....yes we should give zakaat but to the needy and not to the fat ass mafatlal.

Dua for Momeen.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:30 pm

In the video he is not referring SMS. He is talking about chillar of 2 lacks. No where SMS is falling in this range, he is far far ahead of it.

May be he is counted in a range of very sophisticated call girls who inspite of doing callgirl business but know in the society very respectable.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:09 am

bohrabhai wrote:Forwarded as received
Dahod ma ek Bhai ye Vajebat ma Aamilsaheb ne 10 % commission male che evi Jahil Vaat Kari ne Direct Moula (tus) per Tohmat Muki che kem k Vajebat To Apne Moula (tus) ne Ada kariye che to Moula (tus) ehna Malik che.Moula (Tus) Chahe to Aamilsaheb ya to Koine bhi 10% su 100 % Pan Aapi de Aa Vaste Apne koi Sochvani Jarur nathi.Moula (Tus) Ehsaan che k Apni Vajebat Kabul Farmave che.Apne Mumino Kasur na sathe Ada Kariye che.
Kothari thugs are so confident that they know abdes will lap up this bullshit. At least they admitted that maula gives them their dalaali (commission). and this payout is not limited to aamil only, although he gets a big cut, but these are further spread over grassroot level; sheikhs, mullah, chamchaas, jasoos and gundaas.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:15 am

A new Mullah / Muallim has come to town, he is preaching that every abde must recite muffy maula's name before starting any work, similar like bismallah. absurdity increased, when he interrupted a person reciting azaan at the time of maghrib prayers and instructed to chant "labbaik ya dai-allah" and then azaan continued.

Abdes are travelling at lightspeed away from Islam !