Calling on all Canadian PDB's

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Calling on all Canadian PDB's

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:48 pm

the head honcho mufatlal is due to visit canada soon to inaugurate the new mississauga masjid under construction which is fast nearing completion. of course, it will be as usual a money making bonanza for him as he will demand and get a couple of million dollars for carrying out its iftitah, getting tagda salaams from the jamaat, earning another couple of millions from the ziyafats, paghlas, kadambosi's, misaqs and nikahs. all this loot will get transferred out of canada through illegal hawala channels, benami properties will be bequethed to him or acquired by him, in short a massive windfall of ill-gotten cash and assets.

now is the time for all right-minded and socially responsible reform minded bohras in canada to come together and fight this menace, prevent this loot and curb the high handed activities of this criminal dai and his cohorts, shackle him and restrict him from making merry at the expense of the canadian govts generosity in allowing him to visit here. this is a clarion call, let us band together and inform the RCMP (the equivalent of FBI in the US), the federal and provincial govts and the mayors and municipal councils of toronto and mississauga about the illegal, unethical and inhumane activities of this fraud so-called religious leader, his hunting of endangered wildlife, his bribing of law makers in africa, his threats to those who oppose him, his recent challenge to the west on fgm, the various court cases against him in india, the list is long.

mississauga residents have shown exemplary daring and courage in the past by creating history and in a concerted effort driving out the ex- amil - ismail al attar - for his tyranny and anti-islamic utterances. his special religious worker's visa was not renewed inspite of repeated entreaties and he had to leave with his tail between his legs. the saifee mahal mafia in fact rewarded him with a title of MKD in a last ditch effort to show their support and solidarity with his unpleasant activities, but nothing worked and he had to leave in ignominy.

there is not much time before sponge bob lands here to suck off the hard earned money of canadian citizens. we have to prepare and a lot of work has to be put in. in usa, the bold actions of a few prevented muffy from getting the recognition, which he normally buys, from the local and state officials, all the hoopla, show and glamour was denied to him. heck, he could not even visit any other city in the usa to loot more money and he ran straight back from houston to godhra and galiakot. let us burn his backside some more. who is courageous enough to volunteer??

sugguma

Re: Calling on all Canadian PDB's

Unread post by sugguma » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:24 pm

:!: :?:
Last edited by sugguma on Tue May 16, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sugguma

Unread post by sugguma » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Last edited by sugguma on Tue May 16, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:55 pm

The new PM of Canada is very progressive minded person. I think Canadians should send the FGM report and other reports of him killing Wild animal to his office and request his office to consider putting some kind of restriction. Remember Canada did NOT approve Dawat E Hadiyah as Corporation Solo making Dai ultimate owner of all Dawat Properties.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:58 pm

a word in the right canadian chanels and media will expose muffy big time, specially tax evasion schemes will open trudeau,s department of money laundering investigation. P.D.b. should make certain no Canadian politician is gifted heavily by the muffy machinery.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:37 am

bhai sbm,

i am well aware of the brazen attempt by the kothar to usurp the PDB jamaat property in hamilton since it carries the words 'dawoodi bohras' in its name, by claiming that the dai is 'corporation sole'. this was not only a transparent gesture of bullying and intimidation, but a shameless act of greed and haramkhori, trying to swallow something which they did not own. the pdb jamaat put up a great fight of david and goliath proportions, they fought tooth and nail all the way upto the capital in ottawa's parliament. i have read that case in detail. how can anyone forget?

we need to organise again along those lines and deliver a resounding kick on muffy's teeth and his mubarak backside, make it sting where it hurts the most. show him his ill-gotten money and false air of divinity is but a hollow, immoral sham, rotten to the core.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:43 am

btw, where are the rest of the progressive, reform minded bohras of canada?? not visiting here anymore? you need to put the angst and righteous outrage that you regularly display on this forum to work in this cause. so far i have been contacted by 2 people, should i contact the rest individually? no matter where you stay, alberta, BC, quebec, manitoba, you can do your part by informing your local mpp's and city mayors and councillors, the RCMP in your state and even the CRA, lets stop these goondas and robbers from plundering the citizens of this country.

unclesam

Unread post by unclesam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:31 pm

We a small group of mississauga are coming forward. Including myself, mukarram patra, sabbir beawer and adnan kamdar are trio in gang of four. We will make memories of attari's humiliation fresh in minds of meadowale town markaz comers and set example of non cooperating in salams.personally speaking i never offered more than 10 dollars on any occassion.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:46 pm

unclesam wrote:We a small group of mississauga are coming forward. Including myself, mukarram patra, sabbir beawer and adnan kamdar are trio in gang of four. We will make memories of attari's humiliation fresh in minds of meadowale town markaz comers and set example of non cooperating in salams.personally speaking i never offered more than 10 dollars on any occassion.
unclesam,

i am a little surprised at the names you mentioned. mukarram patra is now part of the qutbi jamaat, shabbir beawerwala was the former secy of the mississauga jamaat and adnan kamdar is a known muffy fanatic, his father being an even bigger fanatic and jamaat biggie, desperate for recognition. have all these people now become rebels???!

are you interested in joining us?

unclesam

Unread post by unclesam » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:19 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
unclesam wrote:We a small group of mississauga are coming forward. Including myself, mukarram patra, sabbir beawer and adnan kamdar are trio in gang of four. We will make memories of attari's humiliation fresh in minds of meadowale town markaz comers and set example of non cooperating in salams.personally speaking i never offered more than 10 dollars on any occassion.
unclesam,

i am a little surprised at the names you mentioned. mukarram patra is now part of the qutbi jamaat, shabbir beawerwala was the former secy of the mississauga jamaat and adnan kamdar is a known muffy fanatic, his father being an even bigger fanatic and jamaat biggie, desperate for recognition. have all these people now become rebels???!

are you interested in joining us?
dear az bro
who is not wanting to turn rebellious after series of sad episodes past 2 years. each of us had own reasons to hold on rather than coming out in open just wait for better time.
Mukkaram dared and faced consequences which everyone don't know and he don't want to keep quite now.Adnan is sitting on fence waiting for right time.Unlike his fanatic father he is very different on muffy and not big fan of muffy. Whatever we show in public outside is not true of real intentions behind.

What deep throat said about whereabouts of ex duo thugs juzer zakhavi and attar.? What duo thug upto? More scams ...zakhawi is qa and big ass licker of muffadali toli and ever multiplying illgotten wealth.Where are this thugs posted now..i heard attar had quit amalat and keeping low profile in small town.

unclesam

Unread post by unclesam » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:07 am

8 years back when SMB was alive large fund was collected by SED under pretext of 'kufa masjid restoration and repair work' to the tune of roughly 2~2.5 million dollars in span of year from mississauga alone.where is all this money.? SED (ammar chor) fleeced with all loot and fresh demands were created for constructing new local masjid.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:40 pm

unclesam,

i am aware of the funds diverted for kufa masjid restoration, but what you are writing about shabbir beaverwala and adnan is most surprising. you have been very circumspect and need to be more detailed in your explanation. you can send me a pvt msg if you do not want to elaborate here openly on the forum. mukarram's father is a very good friend and all i know is that they defected to join the qutbi camp. obviously they must have faced strictures and anger at leaving.

what about shabbir beaverwala? why has he become anti? he too was a most fanatic jamaat committee pillar, a true sycophant of the amils.

apparently there is a lot that goes on behind closed doors than one is not aware of... hmmmm

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:04 pm

Dear Bhai unclesam

I am from Australia and as you know Sydney's ex amil Shk Shabbirbhai Vaziri is in prison. So a temporary amil has been sent from Kothar for the holy month of Ramadhan. His name is Shk Juzarbhai Zakavi. On the first day he seemed nice but now we find his main aim on the first day was to act dumb. We have quickly realised he is here for COLLECTION and his rants started from day three. You have mentioned of Juzer Zakavi in your earlier posts so if you have any info on him can you please enlighten us, the mumineen of Sydney. I personally find him to be a fanatic supporter of Muffi as his every line starts and ends with "apna dai mufaddal saifuddin".

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:06 am

qutbiranglaya wrote:Dear Bhai unclesam

I am from Australia and as you know Sydney's ex amil Shk Shabbirbhai Vaziri is in prison. So a temporary amil has been sent from Kothar for the holy month of Ramadhan. His name is Shk Juzarbhai Zakavi. On the first day he seemed nice but now we find his main aim on the first day was to act dumb. We have quickly realised he is here for COLLECTION and his rants started from day three. You have mentioned of Juzer Zakavi in your earlier posts so if you have any info on him can you please enlighten us, the mumineen of Sydney. I personally find him to be a fanatic supporter of Muffi as his every line starts and ends with "apna dai mufaddal saifuddin".

Bhai be very careful with this Zakavi guy, he is very dangerous. Previously he was posted in Canada where is looted right, left and centre. Then is was Marol where he was involved in Multi-crore with some builder. Marol Jamea tu saifia is this mans brain-child. Very evil corrupt person, sydney siders be very careful. May Allah protect you from this saitan Al-Zakavi

sugguma

Unread post by sugguma » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:19 pm

sugguma

Unread post by sugguma » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:22 pm

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:30 pm

Juzer Zakavi is from the dai's family. I dont know exactly how, but he is referred to with a title of Al Haddul Anjab (I hope I have got it right). Yes, of course he is an asslicker, he has to be. I remember once him saying that when the dai takes your salaam, no matter how meagre, he is actually doing YOU a favor, by bestowing blessings and guaranteeing you jannat. blah blah. So actually, when you do a salaam with money to the dai's amil or SED, you are the one getting sawab and are not doing any ehsan on the receiver.

This argument is similar to the oft repeated b.s. that the more money you give to the dai, the more you will earn in multiples, following the logic of the well which actually becomes more productive, the more water you take out of it, and an unused well stagnates and eventually dries up. No one has dared to turn this logic on its head by asking why the dai cannot do the same? Let him give away all his wealth, properties and even his clothes, Allah will reward him with 1000 times more...

Even the beggars sing, 'tum ek paisa doge, woh dus laakh dega'... This makes all the religious mafia bhikaris, doesnt it?

Now lets get back to the topic at hand, who is a fence sitter here and who has the guts to volunteer to block muffy and his evil cohorts from entering Canada? Or will it be all talk and no action? I already have a group of 12, we need more.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:27 pm

Al Zulfikar: I live in Canada and would like to join your group. Honestly, I had never come across the names of the 'nabiras' mentioned in this link. That just goes to show how much out of orbit I have been. However, I have over the years followed the shenanigans of STM, SBM, SMS, SKQ, and the the 54th. I commend you for taking the initiative.

Here is what I propose: To prepare a dossier of factual material to be assembled on the doings of SMB and SMS. It should contain documents with evidence on the strong-arm tactics, photos/video clips of lavish lifestyle, money laundering, evidence on real estate owned, SBM's attempt and subsequent failure in establishing 'corporation sole', hunting expeditions, etc. This task requires the collection of material and putting it together as a package. It can then be sent by Canadian members of this forum to their local MPs, MLAs, human rights societies, animal welfare groups, etc. It is very important the package must be professional, in language and contents, particularly when it is destined to lawmakers and legislatures.

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:14 am

qutbiranglaya wrote:Dear Bhai unclesam

QutbiRL. ..you deserve Zakawi. ...

when Sydney or australia has average income of $60,000 -80,000 salary per household giving a few thousand in wajebat is too much to ask
you get thali, jamaan, everything from schooling and.medical from government what will you do with all the money saved
give it to one and only Mawla who gives you Barakat.
you deserve punishment for not protesting against the government during FGM
you stayed at home while an Amil was taken to jail, shame on you
stop complaining pay up
your Mawla paid almost a million dollars to fight the supreme court and it is hikmat to alow them early win and the victory will come after appeal.
where do you think the funds will come for.
Zakavi will collect the money for your protection
he is sent as a shikari of Ozzie

try calling your Ozzie bxxxxd for help
where is she when you need her
and like a coward Sydney mumineen don't even try calling immigration hotline or any idea calling police to report the adna gulam
you know how powerful the trustees are
if you do it and he goes into trouble I will make sure a shezada comes in person
it's good that you did not support ozzie or try to go as witnesses during court so your punishment is a bit less

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:48 pm

brother Mkenya,

thanks a million. i knew you would eventually read and volunteer as i expected of you. your wise thoughts on strategy are very much in line with mine and others who have already eagerly decided to join. some preliminary work has already been done in this regard by a few noble and courageous brethren and i will not elaborate on it here. suffice to say, that we will kick some 'royal' ass.

i will be in touch with you soon. please keep checking your pvt msgs.

btw, ignore this idiot tipu. he is a muffy stooge and detractor.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Is this tipu a new avtar?

New

Unread post by New » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:04 pm

I hope that STF also would participate including in this Canada Bandh for Muffy. The Islamic Proffesor of University of Chicago also should participate in writing to the PM. The Kutbis from the US and Canada should participate.

In my opinion Muffy's records on FGM, Hunting, and Money laundering is just enough. The Law makers are busy people. Here less is more.

Also Masooma Renalvi and the lady who wrote to President Obama should write to the PM.

One should mention that Muffadal Seifuddin was mentioned by name in the House of Lords in UK and one of his representatives is serving a prison sentence in Australia for promoting FGM.

sugguma

Unread post by sugguma » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Last edited by sugguma on Tue May 16, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sugguma

Unread post by sugguma » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:54 pm

Last edited by sugguma on Tue May 16, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:39 am

Maqbool wrote:Is this tipu a new avtar?
Tipu is young handsome fresh blood...a bit wet behind the ears. the slap from AZ and SBM behind the ear was good and has woken the young lion who the king and princes of the pride are. I request their forgiveness and request to be their apprentice and learn from the Chiefs and one day be a chief too. I learn fast and make mistake once. I apologize to QRL and all old but young at heart reformists for my tantrums.

Back to real business AZ needs your support. It is ripe to ensure SMS does not succeed. Reality is SMS will throw money and find ways to get visa, but make his trip very unprofitable, make sure tax and immigration are trailing him. make sure no silly politician gives him key to the city.

Canada has many Indian and muslim politicians, cover them in your petitions , create face book pages and change.org petitions.

Qutbi will participate as opportunity seekers, no harm in getting extra pairs of hand. don't be complacent.

Good luck

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:11 pm

all those who had responded or are stakeholders in this endeavour, i have sent out pm's. pls check and revert asap. thanks.

New

Unread post by New » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Yes, they can fight amongst themselves. However, why not take advantage of any one who offers help. Dr. Tahera's words will carry weight. As they say enemy's enemy is my friend.

Any one by the way can participate as a Citizen of the World. As Muffy's activities like money laundering, tax evasion, Shikar, and FGM are International issues. I am not Canadian but be willing to participate as a Citizen of the World. The massive amount of protest will have a fall out all over.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:34 am

Most of the places, people mostly younger crowd is happy with the way 23rd night is spent. they come geared up with snacks, chit chat with friends all night, enjoy the coffee break and go home with spiritual satisfaction that they attended this great night and get some sawaab of staying up. meanwhile, kothar provides entertainment by putting up large screen displaying SMB or Muffy maula's bayaans. looks like even amils are relieved from the hardwork of Imamat namaaz.

Kothar is giving what people want, that is why there is no rebel, kothar is removing the guilt of non-piety and abdes are ready to pay for this convenience.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:09 pm

Shk Yamani,

with all due respect, this thread is created to garner support from bohras in canada to prevent muffy from abusing canadian govt's hospitality. we need brave bohras to join in as the more hands there are the better. what the rest of the bohras do inside their masjids/markaz is of no interest to us on this thread. there is a separate sub-section under "what is happening in your jamaat' where these types of news can be posted. please let us keep this thread focused on the purpose for which it was created.

brave bohras are those that do not just gather in pvt dinners and parties and sit around hurling the choicest abuses at muffy and his clergy, thumping their chests and outdoing each other in boasting, "arrey, hu to jatoj nathi, varas ma bey tran vaaraj jau chu, bas haramkhoro ne paisa feki dau chu, huey to khubaj sambhlavi didhi" etc. Bullshit! brave bohras are those who take affirmative action, reduce the money to a bare minimum, do not take threats kindly and stop going altogether when insulted or bullied.

unfortunately i know too many of the former type who believe that doing loud gaali galoch has somehow absolved them of their guilt and turned them into armchair warriors, or as a very good friend terms it, "keyboard activists"!!

any way to each his own.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:23 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote: brave bohras are those who take affirmative action, reduce the money to a bare minimum, do not take threats kindly and stop going altogether when insulted or bullied.

some people seem to have taken offence at my post above that i am expecting the same level of courage and determination from them which i have shown, when they cannot due to various pressures and their own peculiar personal circumstances. to all these people my sincere apologies but before you vent your ire on me, please ponder on my above statement which was also an important part of my post.

if you cannot leave, if you cannot confront, if you cannot engage the kothari mafia in a protracted duel, then atleast have the courage to pay only what you want, the bare minimum, reduce your attendance to a min. and do not take any humiliation or bullying.

and for god's sake atleast trust friends from this forum, offer whatever support you can, even if in secret. there are many who are acting upon this, but most others are too fearful even to reply. now that betrays a really pitiable state of mind.