Mojiza of Qutbuddin mola

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Amshbir1

Mojiza of Qutbuddin mola

Unread post by Amshbir1 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:42 pm

I think this mojiza does not need anyone to believe me, all members and the whole world can check it every themselves.
During Burhanuddin molas hayati on the occasion of 100th milad celebrations, some one had printed a book titled A century of greatness , and had gifted this book of mojizas to Burhanuddin Mola
Please read the 53th mojiza, I think there can be no greater mojiza then the 53th of Our dear Burhanuddin mola.
Attachments
image.png

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Re: Mojiza of Qutbuddin mola

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:47 am

So you want us to buy the book just to read the 53rd mojiza? Are you the agent selling the mojiza book on behalf of kothar?
If you really want people to read the 53rd mojiza then I suggest you post the whole book on this forum, lets see what's so special about your so called 53rd miracle.
Have you seen the 54th mojiza? If not, I suggest you go visit Darus Sakina in Thana.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:58 am

Amshbir1

Unread post by Amshbir1 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:18 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:So you want us to buy the book just to read the 53rd mojiza? Are you the agent selling the mojiza book on behalf of kothar?
If you really want people to read the 53rd mojiza then I suggest you post the whole book on this forum, lets see what's so special about your so called 53rd miracle.
Have you seen the 54th mojiza? If not, I suggest you go visit Darus Sakina in Thana.

Sir I suggest you please read the 53th mojiza. And this book was printed way before all this nass drama took place by about three years . And you don't have to buy the book it's available online and its online since 100th Milad of Burhanuddin Aqa .

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:01 pm

the biggest mojiza of the completely dead and buried smb (but still al hayy) is the one who has succeeded him, a scumbag, illiterate, misogynist, arrogant, ayyash, worse than bhikari sms. this is the crowning glory of a dai who died without clearly announcing an heir, who brought in unislamic and inhuman practices in his lifetime, who derived great pleasure doing shikar of wild defenceless animals whose species are fast dwindling, who made maatam a mockery, who visited only the filthy rich and who allowed only hands bearing envelopes full of money to touch him, who indulged in money laundering, who was a mute spectator to bohra women being assaulted in front of him, who loved to taste the shameless pleasures of the concorde or the queen mary luxury cruise liner and having 20 ziyafats in a day, and worst of all, who kept silent about the murder of his mother at the hands of his own father, just so that he could fill his coffers to the brim with ill-gotten wealth???

this is a dai who will perform miracles???!! my foot! this is like saying that narendra modi is the saviour of muslims... !!!!!!!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Just like Dawood Bhai. (sopariwala).

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:18 pm

SMB was mean/self centered and definitely an ayyash....had no quality of waliullah.

Dua for Momeen.

Amshbir1

Unread post by Amshbir1 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:09 pm

This here is the 53rd mojiza out of a 100
Attachments
image.png

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:03 pm

abdes keep dreaming about their mola, because their mola keep brain washing them 24/7

day and night they are hooked up with their fake mola so obviously they will see him in dreams as well...

Burhanuddin chor dream maa aawe ema koi nawai nathi.

it would be some thing if Imam uz zamaan or Muhammed(s) would come in dream and would say same thing.

come again with your mojiza book when you have some thing this worth.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:31 pm

Dua for Momeen wrote:SMB was mean/self centered and definitely an ayyash....had no quality of waliullah.

Dua for Momeen.
I have not known a more humble, simple living person than Moulana Burhanuddin. You on the other hand are here to spread your bad vibes and negativism on any and everything Bohra without knowing a goddamn fact. Why don't you do yourself a favor and save your stomach some ulcers and disappear from this site. How can someone be so jobless that they post utter crap multiple times a day on every thread? You make me sick pukeface.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:46 am

simple living person
simple living person who loved to cruise ships and private planes?
payed thousands of dollars for killing innocent wildlife animals?
built hawalis in almost every continent?
jet setting almost all his life all around the world?
simple living person who introduced different unislamic taxes for his ayyashi?
simple living person who managed to let his 10000 member family parasite on public funds?
simple person use to entertain multiple zyafats to get more and more money?
and on top all this on people's money?
do you ever think before posting?
I know truth hurts, but I will keep showing your master true face you like it or not....now go and die in shame for defending such a criminal.

these days Mufaddal saifuddin his exactly copying his father...

Dua for Momeen.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:53 am

Dua for Momeen wrote:
simple living person
simple living person who loved to cruise ships and private planes?
payed thousands of dollars for killing innocent wildlife animals?
built hawalis in almost every continent?
jet setting almost all his life all around the world?
simple living person who introduced different unislamic taxes for his ayyashi?
simple living person who managed to let his 10000 member family parasite on public funds?
simple person use to entertain multiple zyafats to get more and more money?
and on top all this on people's money?
do you ever think before posting?
I know truth hurts, but I will keep showing your master true face you like it or not....now go and die in shame for defending such a criminal.

these days Mufaddal saifuddin his exactly copying his father...

Dua for Momeen.
One can be simple living even if one uses an airplane or a cruise ship to get from one place to another. He was so well loved that people threw money at his feet. But what would you know about that! Does even one person love you? Based on your vile comments here, it would seem you are an unloved, bitter person driven insane by his own loneliness! You don't stand for anything but you stand against everything.

Anyway, I don't need to get into a discussion about you but I just need you to know that your bitterness is transparent and you need to get some love in your life :roll:

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:31 am

He was so well loved that people threw money at his feet.
Muhammed(s) was less loved by his sahaba? did he ever demanded any money for masjid inagurations? and for zyafats? and for pagla?

abdes I say... your logic and your jokes.

brain is given to think, it wont hurt if you use it some times, try it. :lol:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:15 pm

amshbr,

as per this 53rd mojiza, it is proven that the ex-maazoon was the real 53rd appointed dai.

thanks very much for showing that muffy is a qazzab and haramkhor who has usurped the rights of SKQ!!!!

as for tfy, his brain is stuck somewhere up his backside. simple smb indeed... tfy, pls continue providing us more such laughs...

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:56 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:amshbr,

as per this 53rd mojiza, it is proven that the ex-maazoon was the real 53rd appointed dai.

thanks very much for showing that muffy is a qazzab and haramkhor who has usurped the rights of SKQ!!!!

as for tfy, his brain is stuck somewhere up his backside. simple smb indeed... tfy, pls continue providing us more such laughs...
Compared to Mufs, SMB RA lived the life of an ascetic. Personal observation. People around him may have lived it up but he lived simply. His requirements were few and his sincerity was unquestionable. But all of that is moot now. He is gone and his monstrously idiotic son has run amuck....

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:28 am

Compared to Mufs, SMB RA lived the life of an ascetic. Personal observation. People around him may have lived it up but he lived simply. His requirements were few and his sincerity was unquestionable. But all of that is moot now. He is gone and his monstrously idiotic son has run amuck....
you are dumb as heck, SMB lived simple life?

so you mean people forced him to hold gun and kill animals in jungle?

people forced him to ride expensive cars and ride air planes?

people forced him to appear for zyafats which were paid in multiple crores?

people forced him to take money for masjid and schools opening?

all these and many more things were forced on him?

Mufaddal is just taking his father legacy ahead.....only blind people like you would blame mufaddal but give clean chit to SMB.

Dua for Momeen.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:47 am

Amshbir1 wrote:This here is the 53rd mojiza out of a 100
Look, we have heard a lot of isharabazi (hints) and this numerology (it is the 53rd, and hence it hints to something and is significant) all those things from both the sides.

I just wish clear Nass was made. I am still hoping that SKQ sahib has some solid proof (as they have suggested and as Justice Ahmedi suggested), and I understand that they are restricted from presenting it due to legal reasons, and hopefully they will be able to present it after the court case. [Which I hope is in some reasonable number of years, not decades.]

Meanwhile, based on a lot of the actions (of SMS side) and what has been discussed before, my sense is that SKQ sabeh was likely on the path of Haqq in the matter of Nass.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:19 am

Dua for Momeen wrote:
you are dumb as heck, SMB lived simple life?

so you mean people forced him to hold gun and kill animals in jungle?

people forced him to ride expensive cars and ride air planes?

people forced him to appear for zyafats which were paid in multiple crores?

people forced him to take money for masjid and schools opening?

all these and many more things were forced on him?

Mufaddal is just taking his father legacy ahead.....only blind people like you would blame mufaddal but give clean chit to SMB.

Dua for Momeen.
you have not seen it so you would not know the difference. All you know about is what you read here. Anyway, I don't wish to engage further with a vile asinine creature whose brain has melted and drained out of his nose. So continue jumping to conclusions....

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:11 am

you have not seen it so you would not know the difference. All you know about is what you read here. Anyway, I don't wish to engage further with a vile asinine creature whose brain has melted and drained out of his nose. So continue jumping to conclusions....
you are so weak at brain and with your arguments that you have been constantly throwing personal insults and calling me name while I am patiently stating truth which has been witnessed by million by their own eyes.

these proofs are so clear and visible that even your forefathers cant deny it. I am sorry that you are so blind and brain wash that you are still not able to see truth.

as Quran stats. 2:18
ﭣﭤﭥﭦﭧﭨﭩ
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].
Dua for Momeen

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:21 am

DFM is right, he has politely put the extravagant lifestyle of SMB and yet abdes cannot see the legacy that SMS is continuing. SMB life is not hidden, just coz SKQ camp does not get along with SMS camp, doings of SMS are criticized. but he is doing same and going more extreme, in all likeliness SMB too would have done the same if he remained alive, further squeezing abdes with his fatherly-cum-deceptive voice.