SingOut from Ejamat and PeeJamaat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
seriousnessisamess

SingOut from Ejamat and PeeJamaat

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 am

Baad salaam janab Ibrahim bs
Hereby I burhan khatumdi (bunty) decided to leave and no more believe on faith of bhoree sect in Muslim community where there is no respect. And values of our such a holy quotation. of the Holy Quran bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm (In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious,  the most Merciful) instead of taking this auspicious name of Allah your learned so called Shaikh mentioned in his speech to take name of Saydana Muffadal Saifuddin so ths is absolutely absurd Being a Muslim no way I can accpted ths is second incident occurred in ths sect of Muslims community before tht your Amil Kaizar bs also did behurmati of Bismillaha but no one from your end took any strict actions against him though I having all the proof infect I personally send you msg also to give me time so I can show you all proof but evn you hv no time to listen in top you people tried to suspend my tour business mishal so whr someone stand to raise his voice against such act of your Amil instead taking action against the culprit one you tried to squeeze the innocent one by banned on tour mishal and other raza which was totally unfair nd unjustified decision by you so whr thr is no truth and justice to be served in our sect of Muslims community I have decided to be discontinued from ths bhoree sect kindly inform all your concerns department

Abde Panjatan (Moula Ali A.S)
Burhan dahodwala (Bunty)

Good luck Bunty bro many more to join u

system5

Re: SingOut from Ejamat and PeeJamaat

Unread post by system5 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:31 am

To seriousnessisamess

Bro, Ibrahim BS is the part of same Bread and Butter Machinery, How can they act among their own brothers in Loot. Very simple as that

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:44 am

But muffi is loosing threads.Muffi ab ulta Ginti start kar le

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:45 am

An excellent decission. I am glad mumineen are opening their eyes and ears to this mafia regime. It is not a religion of any sorts where the innocent are being exploited and the rich are being cornered into paying money and accepting religious titles so they can in turn rule over the uneducated mumineen.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:55 am

This game was all about 52 cards.The 53rd card is a joker.Game over.

confusedlady123

Unread post by confusedlady123 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:14 pm

This man Burhan khatumdi Dahodwala was once a big time chamcha of his Qaid "moula". He went from rags to riches under Qaid"moula's" chhatra chhaya.
one fine day he was caught smuggling gold and spent some time in jail.
Now it seems that qaid "moula" has either asked for his money to be returned (which he probably used to buy all that gold)or he has now washed his hands off this Bunty fellow. Also it seems that his raza to conduct ziyarat tours has been cancelled. That is probably the reason why this man is getting back or getting away from all.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:39 am

Alrite ! so these does seem like a new trend started by kothar. I feel this is a bad idea, they are pushing the envelope too far. I think they are tasting the waters in month of ramadan because this month they get a captive audience, i think this is smack of over confidence at SMS camp. abdes are already submitting their monies and kothar is well funded and greased. there is enough drama, rituals, enticement and threat to keep abdes in control. they are now getting playful and pushing things in a risky way. possibly they have become more brazen after demise of SKQ, as STF does not seem to be rising in popularity chart. SKQ was some way alive in people's memory as direct descendant of STS and connected to SMB and reputation of 50 years of mazoon ship.

Furthermore, kothar is consolidating the rich and idiots and filtering out poor, intellectuals and free thinkers. Even though free thinkers and intellectual rebels may be ready to pay up but demand discipline and accountability. they prefer non questioning zombie abdes !

In case of this burhan dahodwala, it is a brave act, dahod is a regressive abde majority land. most of the bohra business depend on community affiliations. He put himself at Financial and Physical Risk. Paani mein rehkar magar se panga le raha hai. Good one !

I hope and pray, kothar's arrogance further increase !

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:12 am

Comb19062016103534.jpg