Firoun in making?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Dua for Momeen

Firoun in making?

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:46 am

Bismillah Al rahman Al rahim,

In the name of Allah subhanu o taa'la

Basically there was a message from surat which is circulating within bohra group that some amil in surat called mafatlal mufaddal saifuddin as khuda. initially I thought this is a joke and some body must be playing prank, but now I can vouch for this, it is true that such claims are done and such brain washing is now done by amils in almost all cities and towns.

burahanuddin started this shiity job by starting 2 rakat namaz for him self, now his yazidi son is taking things to another level.

I am sad and happy for this.

I am sad because such heinous things are been said in house of Allah and so called momeenin are listening to this shiit without any objection.

and I am happy because now I am assure that end of this taheri family is near, when ever such ilahi claims are done in open, azaaab e khuda comes faster.

any body else heard some thing like this in their masjid these days? please share your view.

Dua for Momeen.

humanbeing

Re: Firoun in making?

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:26 am

A new Mullah / Muallim has come to town, he is preaching that every abde must recite muffy maula's name before starting any work, similar like bismallah. absurdity increased, when he interrupted a person reciting azaan at the time of maghrib prayers and instructed to chant "labbaik ya dai-allah" and then azaan continued.

Abdes are travelling at lightspeed away from Islam !

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:31 am

humanbeing wrote:A new Mullah / Muallim has come to town, he is preaching that every abde must recite muffy maula's name before starting any work, similar like bismallah. absurdity increased, when he interrupted a person reciting azaan at the time of maghrib prayers and instructed to chant "labbaik ya dai-allah" and then azaan continued.

Abdes are travelling at lightspeed away from Islam !
wow situation is getting worst from bad....amil is reading from printed pages on daily basis so I am sure these instructions are coming from higher ups.....

snatching money from poor hand was still okay but now they are dragging each abde to door of hell..... :shock:

Dua for Momeen.

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:09 pm

Dua for Momeen wrote:Bismillah Al rahman Al rahim,

In the name of Allah subhanu o taa'la

Basically there was a message from surat which is circulating within bohra group that some amil in surat called mafatlal mufaddal saifuddin as khuda. initially I thought this is a joke and some body must be playing prank, but now I can vouch for this, it is true that such claims are done and such brain washing is now done by amils in almost all cities and towns.

burahanuddin started this shiity job by starting 2 rakat namaz for him self, now his yazidi son is taking things to another level.

I am sad and happy for this.

I am sad because such heinous things are been said in house of Allah and so called momeenin are listening to this shiit without any objection.

and I am happy because now I am assure that end of this taheri family is near, when ever such ilahi claims are done in open, azaaab e khuda comes faster.

any body else heard some thing like this in their masjid these days? please share your view.

Dua for Momeen.

bhoris masjid is not khuda ka ghar bhori masjids are auditorium

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:35 pm

You are so right.

There is no joy or spiritual satisfaction going to the masjid's any more.

I go to the Sunni Masjid.

I listen to Zakir Naik.

I do not listen to these "" any more.

I am trapped because we have no other community leaders that can bring back the pride of the bohras again or revive the bohra pride.

The man has palaces all over the world.

Yet his followers are still suppressed and oppressed.

Oh Allah, when will you bring Imam Ali again back to us to free us from these oppressions. That is what the Jews Prayed for during the time of Firoun.

:evil:

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:50 pm

I listen to Zakir Naik.
Dont do this to your self bro....

Dua for Momeen

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:29 am

Dua for Momeen wrote:
I listen to Zakir Naik.
Dont do this to your self bro....

Dua for Momeen
Watch Ustad Nouman Ali Khan
" Ramadan Exclusive Surah al Baqarah"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g87QaWbhgGE

Ramadan 2016 : The Blessed Guest - Nouman Ali Khan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpPTTWITd9s

GET TO KNOW: Ep. 1 - Surah Al-Fatihah - Nouman Ali Khan - Quran Weekly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8I6BZQED7E

Sunnah of FIRAUN ┇ Nouman Ali Khan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ryw3ghPeLc

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Kal ujjain me husaini apart me namaz parane aaye mulla mufaddal bhai aye he unhone yeh kaha k innah anzalnahu fi lailatul qadr yeh surat allah ne ms ke liy utari he
Panjtan na koi imam na koi dai ne lailatul kadr na din peda kida
Sagla se baland kadr che ms ni
Hatta ehye kuran se bhi zyada afzal batavi dida
Afsos sad afsos

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:50 pm

Money and power is everything in Dawoodi Bohras. Not surprising after taking the crowd they have become gullible to all this self raising shirk!
But the intelligent will soon move out and fools will stay in numbers.
Islam is a science. It's a faith for intellectuals. Unfortunately the over smart bad ass are using it for their own glorification ranting about Zamaanz and Imaams conveniently connecting to Dai.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:11 pm

gulam_parinda wrote:Kal ujjain me husaini apart me namaz parane aaye mulla mufaddal bhai aye he unhone yeh kaha k innah anzalnahu fi lailatul qadr yeh surat allah ne ms ke liy utari he
Panjtan na koi imam na koi dai ne lailatul kadr na din peda kida
Sagla se baland kadr che ms ni
Hatta ehye kuran se bhi zyada afzal batavi dida
Afsos sad afsos
This has been discussed before on this forum. Muffy was actually born on 23rd DAY of Ramzan i.e. after the night of Lailatul Qadr gets over but as usual abdes appetite of digesting any crap that is served to them is phenomenal so these Saifee Mahal mafias spin any stories which suits them especially something which elevates the corrupt and dumb Dai who badly needs publicity after the Nass fiasco !

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:41 pm

I was also born on the night of lailatul qadar and so the ayat inna anzalna was for me.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:32 am

I think this is happening worldwide.
Yesterday Ali's shahadat waaz was performed by our amil. besides making and attributing unfounded miracles to ali, he went so far that I thought this is now crossing all red line.
he recited surah ikhlas. and he interpreted
that Ali is the only one, no one has been borne like him nor he is like anyone, and he is unique.

any one who has read quran with translation, or any one who knows Arabic can vouch that this is blasphemy.
Surah Ikhlas is for Allah, Allah is commanding that he is the one, only one, allah is unique, he neither begets nor born, and there is no equivalent to him.

I was really taken aback to hear this. they should understand that they have now entered un chartered territories, and they are crossing all red lines. it is blasphemy against ali too. Ali had never claimed to be god. his whole life was dedicated to submission before god and uphold la ilah illallah.
you are right since some times I am noticing that they are intentionally misinterpreting quran and they are attributing non sense miracles to ali, Hussain, and dais. they don't quote any reference or book, which I am pretty sure they don't have. but I am really scared, that they are stretching this to limits unknown.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:53 pm

firaun in the making?? he is already a firaun.

thinks he is allah
thinks he is imam
thinks he is ilah ul ardh
places himself higher than allah and imam, because even allah cannot allow entry into jannat for an abde without his dai's ruku chitthi
he claims to perform miracles, see the hidden, see into the future, communicate with the dead and departed, claims to bring rain, claims to bring death, destruction and ruin on his enemies...
claims to be the real and actual kaaba
claims to be quran alive v/s the quran dead
demands sajdas to himself, thus equating himself with allah

any more proof reqd?

huzefa80

Unread post by huzefa80 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:21 am

I don't understand what is going on in our masjid. More of bayans and less of namaz.

subcon111

Unread post by subcon111 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:57 am

It is the same everywhere. Before namaaz; risala, maatam and bayan. Which is why I go just 5-10 mins before maghrib. And then in the wasila after washeq or nabi na naam it is all about SMS umr lambi thai, kitna ehsan, mumineem SMB and SMS no vasilo le, Jannat is only through them, Ashara ma haazir thai and cry and do matam etc. Unfortunately a good percentage of attendees don't appear to see anything wrong with this. We had some fringe people whom we would see on Lailatul Qadr, Eid and Ashara in the past and don't see them any more. It appears as though this over the top senseless propaganda has put them off completely, which is a shame.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:43 pm

We had some fringe people
you mean the smart people? who understood what is going on way before it all happened?

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:36 pm

here is one for abdes.

yeh log pawoon nahi zehen se apahej hai
udher chalenge jahan rehnuma chalata hai.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:42 pm

hum apne bohrey chiraghon par khoob itrai,
aur osko bhol gai jo hava chalata hai.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:40 am

The System of Fir'aun (Pharaoh)
the Same can be said is going on in the Bohra community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuVbPyLEGcM

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Gam e Hussain ko iss jalso me ruswa na kare,
Aansu bahaane ke bahaane gam ka tamaasha na kare.

Chaar kadam chal nahi paate apni shaahi bagi se,
Aabid ke kafile ka paidal chal ne ki zikar na kare.

Aish o aaram ke siva duniya me aapne kiya kya hai,
Inn moonh se zaineb ke sabra ki baate na kare.

Yeh din dekhna baaki thaa ki unpadh dai hoga,
Inn hakikat par Ali ke Ilm ki baate na kare.

Bina ziyaafat din nahi guzarta saal-saal bhar,
Jaaniye Ali ki faanka-kasi ko, yuhi zikar kiya na kare.

Kisi ke marne par yoo jashana manaate ho,
Yezidiyat kya hai, Hame samjhaya na kare.

Khud ko khuda karar dekar poojti hai kaum tasviro ko,
Iss tarah Hussain ki Islam bachaane ki baate na kare.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:17 pm

very good.