Open Letter STF to SMS

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ParisBohra
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:11 am

Open Letter STF to SMS

#1

Unread post by ParisBohra » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:43 pm

See attachment at bottom for full letter.

Some quotes:

On 17th Shaban 1385H (December 10, 1965), Burhanuddin Aqa performed nass (appointment as successor) in private on Bawajisaheb Maulana Qutbuddin. Following this private appointment, he sent out a clear sign (ishara) in public of that nass so that the discerning and the learned understood; you prostrated in sajda to Bawajisaheb thereafter for almost 25 years and told people that sajda can only be done to a Dai. You also addressed him and Syedna Burhanuddin together as ‘Bewe Maula’ (Both Maulas), and prayed for both of them together for their long lives till Qiyamat.

...

You, your brothers and Dr. Moiz kept Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin inhumanly and shockingly without food or liquid for an incredible 48 hours (as the medical records indicate) before admitting him to Cromwell Hospital in London on 29th Jumadil Ukhra 1432H (June 1, 2011).

...

How could any son subject his father, let alone the spiritual father of an entire community, to such abuse?

...

- You have said that the nass of an Imam and Dai can be changed.
- You have gone to the unimaginable extent of suggesting that an Imam appointed his uncle’s son as his - successor by performing nass on him.
- You have argued that even if Syedna Burhanuddin did nass on Syedna Qutbuddin in private, it is not a valid nass.

...

I challenge your credentials to be a spiritual leader of our community; I challenge your claim to be a Dawoodi Bohra.
Attachments
2016 07 04 Open Letter to Shz Mufaddal Saifuddin.pdf
(4.72 MiB) Downloaded 882 times



Sceptical
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#2

Unread post by Sceptical » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:05 am

This letter should have been translated in other languages (Gujrati, Urdu, French, ...). Not all Bohra understand english.



hello52
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:14 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#3

Unread post by hello52 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:52 am

Like father like son , Mr taher fakhruddin you are right . Actually we are all the dawoodi bohras are wrong . You and your father can never let us be happy or sad . Like your father claimed just a day before the burial of the most beloved moula . He couldn't even wait for claiming the position of the dai to let his predessor be buried atleast . And let the people grive the Loss of their spiritual father and the noble soul who just left this world .
AND Now you mr taher fakhruddin you also did the same thing again couldn't you have waited for a day or two to claim your post after the Eid ul fitre celebrations were over .
Your father didn't let us grive the loss of are Spiritual father the noble soul . And you are not letting us enjoy the eid ul fitre . What kind of DAI are you and your father was who are so mean for them self who just want the sympathy of the media rather than the sympathy of the people of your ex community on whom you are laying claim . Atleast after this act of your none of the bohras who can understand your Mean intentions would ever come to you . Or your father . You have called of syedna mufaddal for an debate don't you think the questions and finger that you have raised can also be raised against you don't forget you also belonged to the same clan and you are no different .and what all you did to your own father. You can only win the media votes who is earning good money because of your foolish attitude and common sense that you don't have .
On this day of eid I pray to almighty to give you some brains to realise what disasters you brothers have done to the community rather than any bad habit within the community could have ever done .



Maqbool
Posts: 843
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:01 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#4

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:34 am

Dear hello52
When sayedna died, the namaz has to be performed by the next die. Because of this reason he has to declare himself as die. This is very simple logic and I don't understand why the abdes are arguing again and again. Do they have any dought in their choice of die?



I Rizwan
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:33 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#5

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:25 am

I doubt if muffy will even bother to read this, he is too busy with his ayyashi.



ajamali
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#6

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:56 am

STF is challenging Muffy's claim to be Dawoodi Bohra. I wonder if Mufs is fit to even call himself a decent human being. And I never trusted that old man Moiz. Keeping Burhanuddin Moula without food or water for such a long period. Kudos to STF for exposing the charlatans.



ajamali
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#7

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:57 am

STF is challenging Muffy's claim to be Dawoodi Bohra. I wonder if Mufs is fit to even call himself a decent human being. And I never trusted that old man Moiz. Keeping Burhanuddin Moula without food or water for such a long period. Kudos to STF for exposing the charlatans.



allbird
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#8

Unread post by allbird » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:00 am

STF is fighting a losing battle. Over the years there has been so much hatred is induced into ordinary Bohras against SKQ that no one even likes him. They hate SKQ in face value for what reason i don't know. Because most almost 99% of bohras don't know why they hate SKQ. When you ask them what wrong has he done to them personally and they just revert to the stories of local Aamils and Kotheris has infected it into their brains over years.
Even if imam comes and proves that SKQ was right mansoos they bohras will deny it and still follow SMS. STF has very little margin to play with, because Bohras community is like sheep's, blind followers and Aamil network is very very strong. All Aamils during this Ramadan has played their part well. Meaning they go to extend that if Moula accepts your Dua then only Allah will accept it or else without Moula all your Dua's are in drain. In short Allah Subhanahu cannot function with Dai Zaman. In Waez we literally feel that Quran e pak nazil thaya for Moula and Rasullah SAW is of no importance in this Zaman.


STF is fighting a losing battle. SMS has got the Dawat ni Gadi and he is here to stay with unlimited flow of Najawa e- sukar and Silatul Imam all destined for him pocket.



way2go
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#9

Unread post by way2go » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:10 am

Sceptical wrote:This letter should have been translated in other languages (Gujrati, Urdu, French, ...). Not all Bohra understand english.

I am given to understand that the translations in other languages is there on the Fatemi Dawat site.



hello52
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:14 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#10

Unread post by hello52 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:11 am

No one is blind every one is watching their acts but taher fakhruddin also did the same thing of hitting the axe on his own foot . No one is fool to follow them blindly . He says that syedna Mohammed burhanuddin was kept hungry for 48hrs can U simply imagin that a person who is in London for his milad celebrations and having ziyafat continuosly how can he be hungry . This point can be negated very easily by them.just to grab the media eye balls after the death of khuzaima this trick can work for a small time with the media as they don't know ziyafats and all other feasts that happen and how . Bohras know about it so it would not have any effect on the community.



Wajid
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#11

Unread post by Wajid » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:43 am

hello52 wrote: ... He says that syedna Mohammed burhanuddin was kept hungry for 48hrs ...
Salaams,

Bhai mere, open your eyes and mind - perhaps that you may see. These are medical reports from the Cromwell hospital that SMB (ra) was left without food or water and it took them for 48 hours before getting him admitted after the stroke.
The medical documents are submitted and the letter from STF is nothing but the facts disclosed in the court. READ the letter with an open mind. Also other points that are submitted in the court pertaining to the "Nass".

You have been consuming too many the lies dished out by the MS camp for too long ...

مَّا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ وَلَا لِآبَائِهِمْ كَبُرَتْ كَلِمَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبًا
(A thing) whereof they have no knowledge, nor (had) their fathers, Dreadful is the word that cometh out of their mouths. They speak naught but a lie.

FiAmanillah



Saif53
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#12

Unread post by Saif53 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:47 am

[FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG]
An Open Letter To A Closed Mind - A Reply to Mr Taher Fakhruddin

http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2016/07 ... ly-to.html

On the 4th of July 2016, Taher Fakhruddin drafted an open letter to the 53rd Dai Mutlaq, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.
Attached is an detailed response to his letter.
Please view the Letter by clicking on the link below



I Rizwan
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:33 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#13

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:45 am

as expected, jamiya jobless morons got the job to reply TF.

I doubt muffy could even understand high level English used in letter. :lol:

muffy must be busy packing his bags for some island or some jungle for ayyashi.



ParisBohra
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:11 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#14

Unread post by ParisBohra » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:13 am

I Rizwan wrote:as expected, jamiya jobless morons got the job to reply TF.
Correct. I spoke to someone in Shz Taha Najmuddin's office today and he confirmed to me that the author of the Qutbi Bohra blog is none other than Mufaddal Zainuddin Adamjee Lukmanjee from Sri Lanka, who is a jamea graduate.

He has also been given task of editing Wikipedia to delete all references to SMS that they don't like.



objectiveobserver53
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#15

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:22 pm

ParisBohra wrote:
I Rizwan wrote:as expected, jamiya jobless morons got the job to reply TF.
Correct. I spoke to someone in Shz Taha Najmuddin's office today and he confirmed to me that the author of the Qutbi Bohra blog is none other than Mufaddal Zainuddin Adamjee Lukmanjee from Sri Lanka, who is a jamea graduate.

He has also been given task of editing Wikipedia to delete all references to SMS that they don't like.
What a waste of a young life. The boy should think of doing something with his life that would further the cause of humanity at large. He should not be wasting his life creating a web of lies. I wonder how any young man with half a brain can find satisfaction in keeping a man of very low IQ in a position of power - a job that said "leader" is neither capable nor motivated to perform. I wonder how many future Galileos and Steve Jobs the world loses because intelligent Bohra boys get sucked into the "khidmat" of a fool.



ajamali
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#16

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:02 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
ParisBohra wrote:
Correct. I spoke to someone in Shz Taha Najmuddin's office today and he confirmed to me that the author of the Qutbi Bohra blog is none other than Mufaddal Zainuddin Adamjee Lukmanjee from Sri Lanka, who is a jamea graduate.

He has also been given task of editing Wikipedia to delete all references to SMS that they don't like.
What a waste of a young life. The boy should think of doing something with his life that would further the cause of humanity at large. He should not be wasting his life creating a web of lies. I wonder how any young man with half a brain can find satisfaction in keeping a man of very low IQ in a position of power - a job that said "leader" is neither capable nor motivated to perform. I wonder how many future Galileos and Steve Jobs the world loses because intelligent Bohra boys get sucked into the "khidmat" of a fool.
I don't know about Galileo but the boy ain't no Einstein if he can't see that he serves a fool.... :roll:



UnhappyBohra
Posts: 491
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#17

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:06 pm

^^^I just had a scary thought....if the whole world was Bohras....we'd still be afraid of sailing off the edge of the world.... :shock: :shock: :shock:



dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 417
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#18

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:36 am

ParisBohra wrote:See attachment at bottom for full letter.

Some quotes:

deleting other stuff ...

...

You, your brothers and Dr. Moiz kept Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin inhumanly and shockingly without food or liquid for an incredible 48 hours (as the medical records indicate) before admitting him to Cromwell Hospital in London on 29th Jumadil Ukhra 1432H (June 1, 2011).

...

How could any son subject his father, let alone the spiritual father of an entire community, to such abuse?

...
How did the hospital know that SMB was without water or food for 48 hours? Is there a test that can be done? May be some doctors can shed some light? Or, is it based on the oral history of the caregivers? If so, who told the hospital doctors? Dr. Moiz, some son of SMB?

And if that happened to an 100 year old person, would it not be considered elder abuse? And did/should the hospital have involved police/social services agency for elder abuse? Just trying to understand this claim, that is all.

What would be the protocol in the UK?



zinger
Posts: 1864
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#19

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:42 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
ParisBohra wrote:See attachment at bottom for full letter.

Some quotes:

deleting other stuff ...

...

You, your brothers and Dr. Moiz kept Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin inhumanly and shockingly without food or liquid for an incredible 48 hours (as the medical records indicate) before admitting him to Cromwell Hospital in London on 29th Jumadil Ukhra 1432H (June 1, 2011).

...

How could any son subject his father, let alone the spiritual father of an entire community, to such abuse?

...
How did the hospital know that SMB was without water or food for 48 hours? Is there a test that can be done? May be some doctors can shed some light? Or, is it based on the oral history of the caregivers? If so, who told the hospital doctors? Dr. Moiz, some son of SMB?

And if that happened to an 100 year old person, would it not be considered elder abuse? And did/should the hospital have involved police/social services agency for elder abuse? Just trying to understand this claim, that is all.

What would be the protocol in the UK?
DCP, you raised some very interesting points, but if you read the original letter, it states "without food or liquid for an incredible 48 hours (as the medical records indicate)", so its possible that there are some tests that might have indicated maybe low blood sugar or some such indication. i doubt the "caregivers" would volunteer such information. they would be calling trouble on themselves only.



Sceptical
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#20

Unread post by Sceptical » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:17 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: How did the hospital know that SMB was without water or food for 48 hours? Is there a test that can be done? May be some doctors can shed some light? Or, is it based on the oral history of the caregivers? If so, who told the hospital doctors? Dr. Moiz, some son of SMB?
1/ In cromwell hospital video, SMB (RA) had a nasogastric tube, that indicates he was not able to eat/drink properly because of swallowing trouble. It's a common complication on the larynx after a stroke.

2/ if SMB suffered from a stroke 48h before his hospital admission, you have your proof.

3/ although, some blood analysis would also confirm this hypothesis (like a deshydratation with sodium level in blodd...)



tipu sultan
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:24 pm

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#21

Unread post by tipu sultan » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

you prostrated in sajda to Bawajisaheb
Again STF trips over this sinful ritual. Surely he is well versed in Islam and stubbornly refusing to budge on this practice pollutes his mission. I wonder how Allah will support his movement? He will remain a faction leader.

An then his group wonders why they are struggling to get numbers.

Until STF shakes of his paternal hereditary claim and stops it further, stops these very hurtful practises to equate a Diai to Allah and ranks of Prophets he will not get broad support. We can not be exploited as politicians do to replace one evil with another leader who could turn out to be on the same flavour.

The revolts in the cities may have been triggered by FGM weakening of the fake power bubble burst by the judge, weakening SMS significantly in international level, and Qutbi exposing Mufadal's lack of deep knowledge.

But the outcome is unpredictable, if STF thinks he will just slide in as a vacuum is created is being over confident . Reformists are still around and destiny is influenced by Allah will.



dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 417
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#22

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:26 am

Sceptical wrote:
dal-chaval-palidu wrote: How did the hospital know that SMB was without water or food for 48 hours? Is there a test that can be done? May be some doctors can shed some light? Or, is it based on the oral history of the caregivers? If so, who told the hospital doctors? Dr. Moiz, some son of SMB?
1/ In cromwell hospital video, SMB (RA) had a nasogastric tube, that indicates he was not able to eat/drink properly because of swallowing trouble. It's a common complication on the larynx after a stroke.

2/ if SMB suffered from a stroke 48h before his hospital admission, you have your proof.

3/ although, some blood analysis would also confirm this hypothesis (like a deshydratation with sodium level in blodd...)
Thanks for the information in points 1 and 3.

Regarding your point #2, you are right that if he suffered the stroke 48 hours before admission to the hospital, that is a proof. However, that begs the question: Why would anybody wait for 48 hours before admitting a person who had a stroke to the hospital? And if anybody did that, would that not count as abuse, and legal steps would be taken? So why did the appropraite authorities in the UK not take any steps?

This charge (of 48 hours without food and drink), if accurate, raise more questions than answers. Is there any response from SMS and his brothers/brother-in-law?



dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 417
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#23

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:39 am

Since many bohras will not go to Fatemi Dawat website or read this forum, I hope that STF takes out advertisements in major newspapers in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Madhya Pradesh, in various languages (English, Gujarati, and Hindi) and publishes this letter.

Yes, it is expensive, but it may be worth considering.



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#24

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:21 am

STF camp is working on a good strategy. With all the disadvantage they have, they are doing fine, sustaining themselves against wealthy and politically connected SMS kothar.

Court cases is just a nuisance to keep SMS on his toes, . the court case keeps SMS baffled, his short temper, arrogance and hatefilled rants are an irritant to help the cause.

meanwhile STF slowly and steadily builds a stable empire, when SMS is busy stuffing laanats and fleecing abdes dry. eventually many are getting sick and tired of SMS. the transition is slow but its happening. a large social circle that I knew, who were vehemently against rebellious thoughts are now sheepishly distancing themselves from the embarrassment, at present blaming here and there, deep inside knowing the garbage is from the top.



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#25

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:24 am

there are ample videos out there, where SMb was paraded in his delicate medical condition, no matter how comfortably he was belted / locked to his gaadi (throne) but carrying him on the paalkhi amidst the junglee salivating howling abdes was a bad idea. the very sight was cringing.



dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 417
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#26

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:52 am

ParisBohra wrote:See attachment at bottom for full letter.

Some quotes:

On 17th Shaban 1385H (December 10, 1965), Burhanuddin Aqa performed nass (appointment as successor) in private on Bawajisaheb Maulana Qutbuddin. Following this private appointment, he sent out a clear sign (ishara) in public of that nass so that the discerning and the learned understood; you prostrated in sajda to Bawajisaheb thereafter for almost 25 years and told people that sajda can only be done to a Dai. You also addressed him and Syedna Burhanuddin together as ‘Bewe Maula’ (Both Maulas), and prayed for both of them together for their long lives till Qiyamat.

...

You, your brothers and Dr. Moiz kept Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin inhumanly and shockingly without food or liquid for an incredible 48 hours (as the medical records indicate) before admitting him to Cromwell Hospital in London on 29th Jumadil Ukhra 1432H (June 1, 2011).

...

How could any son subject his father, let alone the spiritual father of an entire community, to such abuse?

...

- You have said that the nass of an Imam and Dai can be changed.
- You have gone to the unimaginable extent of suggesting that an Imam appointed his uncle’s son as his - successor by performing nass on him.
- You have argued that even if Syedna Burhanuddin did nass on Syedna Qutbuddin in private, it is not a valid nass.

...

I challenge your credentials to be a spiritual leader of our community; I challenge your claim to be a Dawoodi Bohra.
Did MS camp have any response to the claim above, especially the one highlighted in bold and large font?

STF has put it in writing, and if STF is wrong, they can sue for defamation. If there is no reply, what are we to assume?

1.) That STF is right and they have decided that ignoring the above claim is the best approach.
2.) They think STF is wrong, and are ignoring him.
3.) They think STF is wrong, and they are going to take appropriate legal action.

If we get no action from them, should we assume that the option 1 above is correct? I would. What do others think?



dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 417
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Open Letter STF to SMS

#27

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:51 am

Bhai Saif53.

And what about the above one? Sue him if he (STF) is lying. Else, the silence from SMS-side means STF is speaking the truth.

So SMS and his brothers and others kept a 100 year old Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin without food or water for 48 hours before taking him to the hospital? The community deserves an answer as to why that was the case?