Asgari Bohra

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
allbird

Asgari Bohra

Unread post by allbird » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:40 am

To all Progressive Aka... Asgari Bohra

From this day onwards this reform Movement has changed you are blessed !!!!

YOU ARE RECHRISTAINED AS ASGARI BOHRA.

Named after Ali Asger Engineer - A New Begining

Position:
Dai-Zaamaan Syedna: Mulla Ali Asgar Engineer Saheb
Mazzom E Dawat: Mulla Saifuddin Saheb Insaaf
Mukasir: (Fill in)
(You have right to put (TUS) after the above names).
Add more to the list

This english name Progressive Bohra does not sound right anyway for an Islamic org.

You all please come for Misaq to Udaipur and register ASAP.

Hence onward you will pay your wajebaat, sabel, etc etc to Dai-Zamaam Once this is done the Orth Dawoodi Bohras will leave you alone and vise-versa. Harmony atlast u will leave your lives and we will ours no more letter writing to Embassy no more forum abusing, no pushing for accountibity. Everthing will be nice professionally run and better then us mainstream Bohras.

anajmi

Re: Asgari Bohra

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:02 am

And the Asgari Bohras will need to call laanat on all birds!!

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:26 am

i thought giving of laanats was not allowed by the progs ohh sorry asgaris

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:44 am

Albird ,
Have you recently flown to jupiter from where you brought this crap ?
Come down to earth and feel yourself the asgari wit and earnestness for Islam and true faith in Allah !! and nothing else ...

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:52 pm

Zeal,
According to you logical and highly educated ,open minded ppl , what is to be done to have true faith in Allah?
Attend all rubbish lecture series by Engineer and Swami agnivesh??? :confused:
Abuse Aqa Moula(TUS) ? :confused:
Fighting on this message board?

Can you please enlighten me about ur stmt having full faith in Allah?

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:35 pm

Bro Mumin_mukhlish,
I appreciate you expressing your hidden desire to know the truth and how to go abt it.

The things I would recommend :

1) There is no need to hear any lectures of Mr Engineer(though they are quite thought provoking).

2)Start believing in yourself that you have enough brains to find out what is true.

3)Read quran with meaning.
Allah says in the Quran that this is a guidance sent for common man and he has made his deen muqammal(complete) with this book and on the last prophet Mohammed (SAW)
Except for some verses which are deep in meaning and requires analysis , most of the guidance is very clear !

4)Start establishing regular namaaz(5 Fard)

I am sure very soon you will be getting nearer to truth , nearer to submitting yourself to Allah and and nobody else and will start seeing things clearly.

Eventually you'll also be surprised to see your perspective has changed towards maula and the way you had followed Islam.

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:20 pm

So, Kothari Bohri Jamaat in Toronto Canada becomes "Asgari Bohra" Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you can't beat e'm join them e'h!

http://www.apmo786.org/our_sponsors.htm
ANJUMANE NAJMI - DAWOODI BOHRA JAMAAT OF CANADA

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:39 pm

Zeal,
Thx for ur answer.
1) OK
2) I believe in my brain only hence I follow Aqa Moula (TUS). No idea abt Progressive brains... Same way if you believe in your brain, you will surely find out the true way of following Islam and Iman i.e following moula(TUS).
3) You are correct about reading Quran with meaning. But let me ask you one question here.How do you know the meaning of Quran?Real quran is in Arabic and majority ofmuslims dont know arabic and they have to follow some scholar or aleem for translation.
Here par our faith, we follow translation and guidance given by our beloved Aqa moula(TUs) and you follow.....???
4) You have to... regardles of having Progressive or True Dawoodi Bohra

Last 2 lines of ur quote:
I am sure very soon you will be getting nearer to truth , nearer to submitting yourself to Allah and and nobody else and will start seeing things clearly.

Eventually you'll also be surprised to see your perspective has changed towards maula and the way you had followed Islam.
Eventually this is applicable to u. If you follow all above quotes, surely you will start following moula(TUS) and true Islam

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:20 pm

I have carefully read above, one thing that i found out was astonishing low IQ of the ones who are for present setup, and strongly beleive in present syedna, If this is the manifest of the inteligence level of believers, then bohra community has a big problem, this also gives us some answer, regarding blind following of all the directions given in the name of syedna, if any of the memeber of royal family visit this message board, and they go through the clippings by their supporters, they should have a moment of reckoning. and if they have an iota of love and welfare in their mind for these creatures, they should find a way to free them to some extent, so they could catch up with ordinary level of inteligence. they have no knowledge besides what they have heard in waaz, they even do not have any current infromation about present, their knowledge of history is zero. very pathetic situation. pitiful. lord have mercy on them. I have seen young kids in masjid, they are either sleeping, or talking among each other, but as soon as ya hussain is announced, they robotically jump up and start doing matam. i am sure their parents as well as these kids have no idea what and why they are doing this. our mukhlis mumineen should get some research done genetically by hiring qualified person. what is genetically going wrong and how to address it, to bring their children's and their own inteligence level to average humane beings.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:23 pm

Bro Mumin_mukhlish, where has our Moulana ever taken part in any Islamic discussion or given any speech to any Islamic summit? Har he taken part in any humanity related activities? (exept one that I know of) Please,someone give us a link to any article either published by moulana or a conference he attended and gave a lecture.
Asgarali Engineer has ofcourse corrupted all the countless people, including the Swedish authority, the Swedish parlament, the German Riksdagen, and other organisations to go there and give rubbish lectures. And can you imagine, this so called educated and elected members of their country have spend their time listening to both Dr.Asgarali Engineer and Swami Agnivesh.

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:54 pm

Accountabily,
Even after having so called IQ,so called intelligency etc... ,Reformist have not been able to do anything besides just fighting for the last 50-60 yrs and on this message board while we have achieved everything under the guidence of Moula(TUS) and we know what we have achieved so no need to give any proof.
So its better to remain as a ignorant(in ur terms) and having low IQ(in ur terms). what do u say? ;)

Go and Try to look for the definition of ignorance and intelligency and then start debate

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:37 am

mumim muflis
you actually proved my point, give yourself a hard look, then decide where have you come to. my friend shehzada sahebs may treat you like a slave, but to me you are precious human being, you are as valuable as any one else. i can not see you suffer, and i have your best intrest at my heart. you have no value to them, except a pony who is no good for any other purpose but to carry their load. if you are a rich man, and if you are a willing stupid, you are ready to donate to them millions of rupees or dollars, if you can buy hadiyat, even if you made your money by pimping or selling drugs, or by looting your own fellow beings you may still get the hadiyat, if you dont know the names of those who bought it and by which way, i can give you the names, but stop there is a difference, i can not bring notoriety to some one whom i dont know, and who has done no wrong to me. one last advice, go take an esl class you know what esl stands for, english as a second language.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:21 am

Originally posted by mumin_mukhlish:
we have achieved everything under the guidence of Moula(TUS)
The erudite mukhlish has just woken us up to the fact that under the guidance of the current dai, bohras have excelled in their respective fields thereby making immense contributions to humanity. Consequently so many bohras have recieved awards like Noble, Booker and Oscars. Not to mention a substantial number of moomins who are presidents, prime ministers and governers in various countries.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:57 am

Originally posted by Zeal:
Bro Mumin_mukhlish,
I appreciate you expressing your hidden desire to know the truth and how to go abt it.

1) There is no need to hear any lectures of Mr Engineer(though they are quite thought provoking).

2)Start believing in yourself that you have enough brains to find out what is true.

Allah says in the Quran that this is a guidance sent for common man and he has made his deen muqammal(complete) with this book and on the last prophet Mohammed (SAW)
Except for some verses which are deep in meaning and requires analysis , most of the guidance is very clear !

You have more reason to join Asgari Bohra sect. Who knows maybe you will the right choosen one. Maybe your Syedna Mulla Asgar Ali Engineer will make you sheikh. Or may mukaasir that position is stil open between you and tahir both fit as far as Islamic knowledge is concern. 'You will never never win if you never never play'
:roll:

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:27 pm

AlBird,
It is just a matter of days before the mosquito sting of Africa finally claims your spiritual masquerader(nature's poetic justice !!). His "dukaan" (dawat) is also going to split since there are too many noncompromising claimants to agree for a single 53rd dai. The "shezadas" (baby shopkeepers) have already started conspiring against each other. In case you aren't aware of the internal wars, read the letter posted by Alislam which smacks of a ploy to murder Badrul Jamali (you would still be in denial though).

OK, coming to the point, I am just curious to know which dukaan do you plan to subscribe to - mofaddali bohras, qaidi bohras or others? I heard the mofaddali shop is promising a greater customer satisfaction with more jamans and less matams. They are also offering an Eid combo package of one kadam bosi and two @$$ambosis at very attractive prices (salams). My personal suggestion is that you should go for the mofaddalis.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:53 pm

Originally posted by Zeal:
Bro Mumin_mukhlish,

Zeal just like your name you are full of it. Way to go Zeal now there is more reason to start Asgeri Bohra sect. They will make to Mukassir, With your immense knowledge in Islam (Reading Traslation) you are well and truly the are qualified for that post. Just like the 3 Caliphs who were selected in election you or your sect should also follow that same example since you ppl have lot of simpathy and belief in them.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:10 pm

Originally posted by tahir:
AlBird,
It is just a matter of days before the mosquito sting of Africa finally claims your spiritual masquerader(nature's poetic justice !!). His "dukaan" (dawat) is also going to split since there are too many noncompromising claimants to agree for a single 53rd dai. The "shezadas" (baby shopkeepers) have already started conspiring against each other. In case you aren't aware of the internal wars, read the letter posted by Alislam which smacks of a ploy to murder Badrul Jamali (you would still be in denial though).

OK, coming to the point, I am just curious to know which dukaan do you plan to subscribe to - mofaddali bohras, qaidi bohras or others? I heard the mofaddali shop is promising a greater customer satisfaction with more jamans and less matams. They are also offering an Eid combo package of one kadam bosi and two @$$ambosis at very attractive prices (salams). My personal suggestion is that you should go for the mofaddalis.
tahir don't worry about us we know what we are doing the question is do you know what you are doing. Give yourself an identity join Asgeri Sect. I can suggest many offensive abusive names too just like you but... thats not me. Like i said before give Misak to Syedna Mulla Asgar Ali Engineer saheb and i will apologize to you on behalf of whole Orth. Dawoodi Bohra sect. do we have a deal here ? . Don't worry about our 53rd or 54, 55 etc start your own first Imam Zamam prove us that your shop can run better than our, prove what all your reform is all about teach us how to keep Islam clean. We are open to learn. You ppl are like 'gaali ka kutta' establish your own Asgari sect and be happy simple.
:) :)

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:43 pm

Quote by Albird:
Don't worry about our 53rd or 54, 55 etc start your own first Imam Zamam prove us that your shop can run better than our
Dear Albird,
If they'll start having first Imam Zaman of their own then they'll end up having n number of reform movement among themselves within a month. few examples : Ajgari Reformist,Taheri Reformist,Insaafi Reformist,Moushy Reormist,Accountability Reformist or may be they can add more :D :D

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:03 am

Quote by Albird:
Don't worry about our 53rd or 54, 55 etc start your own first Imam Zamam prove us that your shop can run better than our
Dear Albird,
If they'll start having first Imam Zaman of their own then they'll end up having n number of reform movement among themselves within a month. few examples : Ajgari Reformist,Taheri Reformist,Insaafi Reformist,Moushy Reormist,Accountability Reformist or may be they can add more :D :D
Br Muminen_Muklis,
There are many in this race...let the fun begin imagine this people give misaq to their Syedna Mulla Asgar Engineer Sahad, Their Mazzum Saheb as Syedi Saifuddin Saheb Insaaf ,Muakassir Mulla tahir or Moushy8 or for a change a women becuase they are modern and progressive. Never know what they will comeup with. Come on guys declare your names we are waiting.!!!!!

:D

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:15 am

Quote by Albird:
Dear Albird,
Even Madam Ms OmaBharti is also in the race we should also give her a position since she has been very very active. We cannot forget her just becuase she is a women. By the way were is she ???

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:25 am

Albird,
As I said, you will be in denial. I dont mind. But as a well wisher I still feel you should join the mofaddalis. Your interests will be better served there. The phook nu pani would cost u a bit less there.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:10 am

Originally posted by tahir:
Albird,
As I said, you will be in denial. I dont mind. But as a well wisher I still feel you should join the mofaddalis. Your interests will be better served there. The phook nu pani would cost u a bit less there.
Thanks for your well wishes, now to give you some well wishes in return. Start some propaganda about Syedi Mazzum Mulla S.insaaf saheb and make Asgari's belive he is not the right one for that position and suggest your name from Mukassir to Mazzum now thats some political move. Gain some support from your local bilad, by the way which markaz you belong to ?. You have lot of work to do here, start Markaz, built bilads, Musfirkhanas, Rubats etc. Bury a dog make a grave and say this grave belongs to some Aleem from former progressives saheb and built Raubat over it. And that way Asgari Bohra will be on it way. Your syedna Mulla Asgar will bless it and you as Muzzum and Madam/Ms Omabharti as Mukassir the most professional, well managed, clean, clear Asgari Bohra Sect ever known to mankind.

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:42 am

AIBird,

For someone who doesn't approve of what the reformists stand for, you seem to spend excessive aounts of time and effort advising what should be done and how reformists should live their lives.

Can I ask you why you even care what the reformists are doing?

You appear to be nothing but a progressive-bohra voyeaur.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:09 am

Originally posted by AlBird:
You have lot of work to do here, start Markaz, built bilads, Musfirkhanas, Rubats etc.
Actually that is for the sheep to do. We all have individual indentities without the tag of a sheperd on our foreheads. You need to get your concepts right.... :)

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:19 am

Bro Mumin_mukhlsih,

Picking up from where I left ,

I had been following maula all my life , so there is no question of " I will start following maula"
after doing what you suggested.

I can give you instances of namaaz been given second preference for hearing maula's waaz .
Now you must be knowing namaaz stands above everything so you decide who is wise.

I have seen maula presiding over 6-7 hours of majlis and when magrib comes , it is cut short to just magrib and isha fard.
Thouands behind him are deprived of Sunnat and nafil.

Next quran,
If quran is into arabic , read the translation.
If you rely on maula for the translation , you will not get the real message in it .I have tried the sabaq's and the aamil's hardly are able to deliver it .
when you question him they are speechless so they tell you "aa maa masliyat che"
Now you think if quran is of masliyat why would Allah send it to the mankind.
Infact many of the aamil's dont even come for morning fajr namaaz, so you can imagine they are away from namaaz.
All aamils are appointed by maula.
Best I would suggest is start learning Arabic , its but a language and anybody can learn it.
You wont have to rely on anyone then just your brain

After doing all the things I have told about , eventually I found myself drifting away from maula and taking me nearer to the true Islam which prophet mohammed(SAW) practiced.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:07 pm

View from Outside
The orthodox appeared to be brained washed biyani stuffing herds and the so called progressives want to get in for their share of biryani without of coure paying the bills i.e., wajebats.
Petty traders fighting on small monetary matters. Sickening !!!!

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:22 pm

Originally posted by anajmi:
And the Asgari Bohras will need to call laanat on all birds!!
A Najmi Chookra,

Thats the whole point no more lanaats its peace peace peace. We have our own Dai-zaman and your will have your Syedna Mulla Asgar Engineer. You will pay Wajebaat to him and ask accounts to him only. Fair game. Why lanaat on all birds, leave birds alone they are innocent creatures.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:37 pm

Originally posted by jamanpasand:
View from Outside
The orthodox appeared to be brained washed biyani stuffing herds and the so called progressives want to get in for their share of biryani without of coure paying the bills i.e., wajebats.
Petty traders fighting on small monetary matters. Sickening !!!!
JamanPasand - There is nothing such thing as FREE BIRYANI.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:45 pm

Originally posted by Aleem:
AIBird,

For someone who doesn't approve of what the reformists stand for, you seem to spend excessive aounts of time and effort advising what should be done and how reformists should live their lives.

Aleem Ji,

Its Brother to Brother the reformist muddle into our business so naturally same rights apply.
;) :p

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:48 pm

Originally posted by AlBird:
Originally posted by Aleem:
AIBird,

Aleem Ji,

Its Brother to Brother the reformist muddle into our business so naturally same rights apply.
;) :p
Oops typo i should have written ASGARI Bohra not reformist.