Mazoon-e-Dawat-al-Haq Syedi Husain bhaisaeb Husamuddin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Reporter
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Mazoon-e-Dawat-al-Haq Syedi Husain bhaisaeb Husamuddin

#1

Unread post by Reporter » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:29 am

Mazoon-e-Dawat-al-Haq Syedi Husain bhaisaeb Husamuddin
Apni viladat 26 jamadil ukhra *1338*h ma che
Wafat 11 jamadil ula *1438*h
Apni viladat kaparwanj ma thai che
Apye 3 dai na asre maimoon ma khidmat kidi
18 zilhaj 1414 apne Mukasir na rutba 52 ma dai ataa kidaa
18 zilhaj 1435 53 ma dai apne Mazoon no rutba inayat farmaya.
Aap 21 waras Mukasir na rutba ma rahya ane 3 waras Mazoon na rutba ma rahya ghani shan si khidmat kidi ane 100 waras ni umar ma aap wafat thaya che.
Attachments
Unknown-1.jpeg
Unknown-2.jpeg
Unknown-3.jpeg
Unknown-4.jpeg
Unknown-5.jpeg
Unknown-6.jpeg
Unknown-7.jpeg
Unknown-8.jpeg
Unknown-9.jpeg
Unknown-10.jpeg



UnhappyBohra
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

#2

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:53 pm

^^^ a cousin had taken years of Sabaq with this person and had found him to be an avid supporter of Burhanuddin Moula's Mazoon. My cousin is an astute observer of all matters Dawat and had told me that the Mukasir did not pray behind MS for over a year after the nass drama. It is sad that the ex-mukasir eventually capitulated and sold his soul to the devil before he died.



dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

#3

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:33 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:^^^ a cousin had taken years of Sabaq with this person and had found him to be an avid supporter of Burhanuddin Moula's Mazoon. My cousin is an astute observer of all matters Dawat and had told me that the Mukasir did not pray behind MS for over a year after the nass drama. It is sad that the ex-mukasir eventually capitulated and sold his soul to the devil before he died.
Taizoon Shakir had said in his blog that the ex-Mukasir of SMB had called SKQ farishta in many sabaqs. Sad that he did not stand up for SKQ. This is the sobering lesson that I learnt from these past few years - May Allah give me (personally) the strength to know and speak the truth, and to stand for truth in all matters. Seeing this example, one can only imagine how strong the pressure can get.

Now that he has departed from this world, Allah knows best.

Also, I humbly request Admin to change the title to Mazoom-e-Dawat of SMS.



dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

#4

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Somebody on this forum said he was assured a "burial spot" in Raudatut Tahera. That did not happen. Any idea ??



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

#5

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:50 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:Somebody on this forum said he was assured a "burial spot" in Raudatut Tahera. That did not happen. Any idea ??
Where is he buried ?



I Rizwan
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:33 am

#6

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:33 am

ex-mukasir eventually capitulated and sold his soul to the devil before he died.
actually all three oddhe daar had their own vested interest and each one was playing their own card, please do not blame one person.



UnhappyBohra
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

#7

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:37 pm

humanbeing wrote:
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:Somebody on this forum said he was assured a "burial spot" in Raudatut Tahera. That did not happen. Any idea ??
Where is he buried ?
mukasir.jpg
In Nariyalwadi along with other Mukasirs! It is funny how the MS ilk prove themselves wrong time and again so inadvertently. If this person was truly Mazoon ud Dawat ul Haq why is he burried squeezed in between two mukasirs? The fact is that he was never elevated to the rutba of Mazoon od Dawat ul Haq because Haq ni dawat is elsewhere.....



alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

#8

Unread post by alam » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:56 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:^^^ a cousin had taken years of Sabaq with this person and had found him to be an avid supporter of Burhanuddin Moula's Mazoon. My cousin is an astute observer of all matters Dawat and had told me that the Mukasir did not pray behind MS for over a year after the nass drama. It is sad that the ex-mukasir eventually capitulated and sold his soul to the devil before he died.
Taizoon Shakir had said in his blog that the ex-Mukasir of SMB had called SKQ farishta in many sabaqs. Sad that he did not stand up for SKQ. This is the sobering lesson that I learnt from these past few years - May Allah give me (personally) the strength to know and speak the truth, and to stand for truth in all matters. Seeing this example, one can only imagine how strong the pressure can get.

Now that he has departed from this world, Allah knows best.

Also, I humbly request Admin to change the title to Mazoom-e-Dawat of SMS.
DCP, it seems like you are suggesting that syedi Husain bhai Saheb was "Maasum of SMS" :o



objectiveobserver53
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

#9

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:48 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:
humanbeing wrote:
Where is he buried ?
mukasir.jpg

In Nariyalwadi along with other Mukasirs! It is funny how the MS ilk prove themselves wrong time and again so inadvertently. If this person was truly Mazoon ud Dawat ul Haq why is he burried squeezed in between two mukasirs? The fact is that he was never elevated to the rutba of Mazoon od Dawat ul Haq because Haq ni dawat is elsewhere.....
Nice deduction Unhappy!

Also, I second MMH's suggestion regarding the change in name of the topic. By allowing the name, admin is implicitly agreeing that dawat ul haq is the MS circus.



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

#10

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:56 am

Why was he not buried at Raudat Tahera >? it is a popular site visited and another addition would have added to the gullak revenue.

or

is the SMS camp cocky not to include any member not from their family and reserving the rarity of raudat tahera for his family's elites !!

or

the construction at the site would make it inconvenient !! (sounds lame though)



I Rizwan
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:33 am

#11

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:31 am

They want to keep Taj Mahal just for their own family.....

for them mazoon was not good enough to get place in their Taj mahal.

Dont be surprise when so called burhanuddin sons will get place in their taj mahal but mazoon could not.