Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
objectiveobserver53

Re: Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:45 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:07 pm Mufaddal Saifuddin has contact in the underworld....
Ooooohhhhh scary...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:40 pm

1E87F1BE-DE53-4213-BFBA-4FEB31325455.jpeg
6D01AEC6-333F-4ABB-A9EC-6124EECB5D27.jpeg
This Urus there was one spectacle after another...look at this messy pile of gilafs on the qabr of SMB RA, look at this man with his back against the Quran and ugly structures built to bear his weight high above the qabr of his Father..We give more respect to the graves of even ordinary people.....Extremely saddened at the passing away of grace and sobriety from our holy places.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:46 pm

This video captures you sentiment well OO:
Attachments
4CDC1DF9-DEE4-41C1-9E7C-316111339FDE.MP4
(22.13 MiB) Downloaded 582 times

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:05 am

This Urus, MS was raging. I think STF and the court case are getting to him and he just cannot enjoy his thousands of fake followers or his millions of looted dollars and mansions galore. He raged on about how weddings should be such and such and if they are not, “Don’t come before me!!!” He also raged on and urged his followers to expose their friends who do drugs, drink alcohol and not wear rida...as though they were all equal transgressions!! (Last I checked no one died from not wearing a rida!!)

========
Daawat na mutafarriq idarao na khidmatguzaro, gaamo na aayaanul jamaat, mashaikh, mafasih, sagla potani family ne strict order aapi de ke Maula TUS ni khushi na khilaaf koi bhi chiz bardaasht nahi karye,
ane te baad khaalis niyyat si ye sagla har ek shakhs je je ne olkhe chhe, wepar na links, dosto, qaraabat, sagla ek bija saathe strictly aa waat par aawi jai ke jo tame Maula TUS ni khushi na khilaaf kai bhi karso to hame tamara saathe wehwaar nahi rakhye, to ek hafta ma saglu durust thai jai.

Sagla ne khabar hoi chhe ke fulaan bhai moharramaat ma chhe, fulaan bairo khulla phire chhe, aa fulaan majaalis mashaahid ma aawtaaj nathi balke daawat na nizaam ane farmaano ne halka gine chhe ane pachhi bhi aa misal na logo na kaarajo ma jai chhe, ehna saathe uthwu bethwu raakhe chhe, potana dunya na faydao vaste ehne ghana mohabbat si pesh aawe chhe balke baaz waqat ehna sathe 'loose talk' kare chhe, aa saglu thawa si mazbuti nathi aawti, Maula TUS jem chaahe chhe tem results nathi aawta ane aakhir ma dil dukhe chhe.

Misalo ghani chhe, masalan je mukhlisin howa no daawo kare chhe ye khulla phirwa wala bairao saathe couples ma gharo ma mile chhe, picnic par jai chhe, hotels ma saathe jamwa jai chhe. Je bairo rida ne halku samajhta hoi tame ehna saathe aawo wehwaar raakho to ikhlaas kahaa gayu. Mukhlis no daawa karnaar ne kem sobhe ke aawa bairo ehna group ma hoi. Em har chiz ma aa saglu thai chhe.

Faqat maal si matlab purti khidmat karwu kai khubhi nathi. Maula TUS ne taklif thai chhe ane dil dukhe chhe ehwa logo si har ikhlaas no daawo karnar jo strict thai jai, ehne samjhawe, ehna pichhe parhi jai, zarurat pare to sakhat kahi de, to thora dino ma kaaya paltaai jai, magar haqeeqat em chhe ke aksar logo no em rawayyo chhe ke daawat na khaatir apne apno wehwaar suu kaam bigaarye, bhale Maula TUS nu dil dukhe, magar apne bura nahi banwanu.
Har ek mumin ek bija ni kheirkhuwahi nathi karta to aakhir ma puro bakhero ane jhamelo Bawasaab ne khamwu pare chhe.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:15 am

Someone took the opportunity of his rage against “western marriages” to shame the family of this beautiful young couple saying that “Moula” does not approve of these kinds of marriages...

In my humble opinion, the person (presumably a treacherous invitee) who tattle taled on this beautiful couple is the one who should be ashamed. Chuglikhor kahika....
Attachments
A03C3AEA-7F48-4A87-A333-71F071D69ABA.mp4
(7.16 MiB) Downloaded 367 times
39E2F2F1-FFB9-4E02-B415-5BB2D0766793.jpeg
3BD88378-EE5E-498A-8C76-F387E4E86A82.jpeg
5738FFD4-8439-4B85-B6D1-7B67A99C2F0E.jpeg

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:22 am

Check out this one: I think SKQ is remembered in MS majlises and by MS people more than in respective Fatemi Dawat majlises or their people!! Why the heck is he sticking “dawedar” into this?
=====
Hame sagla mumenin mili ne em niyyat ane azam karye che ke aaje Maula tus ne takhat par bethi ne aa misal naraaz thawu paru ye hamara waste ghanaj sharam ni waat che. Je Maula apna si naraz hoi to su muh lai ne hame ye Maula ma dua ni araz karye. Hawe si je bhi mumenin ma si aa misal shaadi ma naach gaana na amalo karse ehna sathe hame koi bhi qisam no rishto nahi rakhye. Ye hamara sagga bhai ya behen kem naa hoi. Aa bhai behen dost to dunya purta che ane Maula to duniya ane aakherat waste che. Aa misal na amal karnar logo je na si Maula naraz thata hoi ye hamara waste dawedaar ni misal che. Maula ye saaf farmayu ke aa misal amal kare to mara paase naa aawjo to hame to Maula na dar na siwa kaha jaasu. Aawa logo ne je ne Maula qareeb thawa si naa farmawe ye logo ni taraf hame dekhye bhi nahi. Khuda Maula tus ne hamesha baaqi rakhjo ane hamne taufeeq aape ke aawa gunaho ane aawa gunehgaro si bachye.
Plz share this azam to all mumenim.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:28 am

Unbelievable how an innocent celebration has been so demonized. Moula Ali taught us to do Parda on the Flaws of our fellow mumineen. Not expose and scold them publicly. It has truly become a rule of fear and excommunication is their favorite weapon....This is not a true dai. I am quite sure of it.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:38 am

Indeed he seems to have gotten off the wrong side of the bed that day. I have a feeling that the fool will incriminate himself as the fake one even before Judge Patel gets around to doing it.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:45 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:38 am Indeed he seems to have gotten off the wrong side of the bed that day. I have a feeling that the fool will incriminate himself as the fake one even before Judge Patel gets around to doing it.
I think he incriminates himself everyday and with his every action - you guys said so yourself- the pile of gilafs, the disgraceful ramp higher than qabr Mubarak, the crazy rants.... People are either too foolish or just blinded by the glam and glitter to see it.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:15 am

delete

Shams

Unread post by Shams » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:33 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:22 am Check out this one: I think SKQ is remembered in MS majlises and by MS people more than in respective Fatemi Dawat majlises or their people!! Why the heck is he sticking “dawedar” into this?
=====
Hame sagla mumenin mili ne em niyyat ane azam karye che ke aaje Maula tus ne takhat par bethi ne aa misal naraaz thawu paru ye hamara waste ghanaj sharam ni waat che. Je Maula apna si naraz hoi to su muh lai ne hame ye Maula ma dua ni araz karye. Hawe si je bhi mumenin ma si aa misal shaadi ma naach gaana na amalo karse ehna sathe hame koi bhi qisam no rishto nahi rakhye. Ye hamara sagga bhai ya behen kem naa hoi. Aa bhai behen dost to dunya purta che ane Maula to duniya ane aakherat waste che. Aa misal na amal karnar logo je na si Maula naraz thata hoi ye hamara waste dawedaar ni misal che. Maula ye saaf farmayu ke aa misal amal kare to mara paase naa aawjo to hame to Maula na dar na siwa kaha jaasu. Aawa logo ne je ne Maula qareeb thawa si naa farmawe ye logo ni taraf hame dekhye bhi nahi. Khuda Maula tus ne hamesha baaqi rakhjo ane hamne taufeeq aape ke aawa gunaho ane aawa gunehgaro si bachye.
Maula word count: 11
How is this not a sugarcoated threat? What bunch of soft, squeamish people would accept this threat and not raise objection? Whatever the fuck happened to goodly exhortation.

Shams

Unread post by Shams » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Crater Lake wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:45 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:38 am Indeed he seems to have gotten off the wrong side of the bed that day. I have a feeling that the fool will incriminate himself as the fake one even before Judge Patel gets around to doing it.
I think he incriminates himself everyday and with his every action - you guys said so yourself- the pile of gilafs, the disgraceful ramp higher than qabr Mubarak, the crazy rants.... People are either too foolish or just blinded by the glam and glitter to see it.
Hey hey hey come on now. He's just taking the phrase 'on the shoulders of giants' a little too literally. The gilaf mountain is a metaphor for surmounting issues and troubles. After all, arent we a bunch who believe in zaahir baatin?

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:03 pm

Shams wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:33 pm
UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:22 am Check out this one: I think SKQ is remembered in MS majlises and by MS people more than in respective Fatemi Dawat majlises or their people!! Why the heck is he sticking “dawedar” into this?
=====
Maula word count: 11
How is this not a sugarcoated threat? What bunch of soft, squeamish people would accept this threat and not raise objection? Whatever the fuck happened to goodly exhortation.
It’s not a sugar coated threat. It is a very direct threat, fall in line or you will be boycotted by your friends and family. It astounds me that people choose to live under this yoke. I feel sorry for my brothers and sisters who cannot see the light.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:42 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:46 pm This video captures you sentiment well OO:
So the video says and shows that SMB had the highest love and respect for STS. They point out and the video shows SMB at the Qabr mubarak in solemn ibadat. Okay so then please think: Would he (SMB) disregard STS' wasiyat?

Explain your statement in court that "SMB can disregard the wasiyat of STS".

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:27 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:42 am
UnhappyBohra wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:46 pm This video captures you sentiment well OO:
So the video says and shows that SMB had the highest love and respect for STS. They point out and the video shows SMB at the Qabr mubarak in solemn ibadat. Okay so then please think: Would he (SMB) disregard STS' wasiyat?

Surely you don’t need this video to show you the kind of respect SMB RA had for STF RA. In every waaz of SMB he expressed his deepest Shukur to STF. I found it notable every time.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:38 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:05 am He also raged on and urged his followers to expose their friends who do drugs, drink alcohol and not wear rida...as though they were all equal transgressions!! (Last I checked no one died from not wearing a rida!!)

I believe the mortal sins of using the wrong toilet and not wearing a topi were in this list too. 8)

Shams

Unread post by Shams » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:41 pm

I sincerely believe that SMB was torn between his duty as a father and his duty as a son. There were many prior health scares which would've reminded him of his mortality and his duty but he deliberately chose not to name a successor when all his faculties were still intact. He was well aware that there will be trouble regardless of who he named while he was still on the up and up. He didnt want to see the fights and altercations during his time as he would not have been able to control the actions of his own sons. There is no other explanation for term 'talwaaro chali jaase'.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:59 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:05 am This Urus, MS was raging. I think STF and the court case are getting to him and he just cannot enjoy his thousands of fake followers or his millions of looted dollars and mansions galore. He raged on about how weddings should be such and such and if they are not, “Don’t come before me!!!” He also raged on and urged his followers to expose their friends who do drugs, drink alcohol and not wear rida...as though they were all equal transgressions!! (Last I checked no one died from not wearing a rida!!)

========
Daawat na mutafarriq idarao na khidmatguzaro, gaamo na aayaanul jamaat, mashaikh, mafasih, sagla potani family ne strict order aapi de ke Maula TUS ni khushi na khilaaf koi bhi chiz bardaasht nahi karye,
ane te baad khaalis niyyat si ye sagla har ek shakhs je je ne olkhe chhe, wepar na links, dosto, qaraabat, sagla ek bija saathe strictly aa waat par aawi jai ke jo tame Maula TUS ni khushi na khilaaf kai bhi karso to hame tamara saathe wehwaar nahi rakhye, to ek hafta ma saglu durust thai jai.

Sagla ne khabar hoi chhe ke fulaan bhai moharramaat ma chhe, fulaan bairo khulla phire chhe, aa fulaan majaalis mashaahid ma aawtaaj nathi balke daawat na nizaam ane farmaano ne halka gine chhe ane pachhi bhi aa misal na logo na kaarajo ma jai chhe, ehna saathe uthwu bethwu raakhe chhe, potana dunya na faydao vaste ehne ghana mohabbat si pesh aawe chhe balke baaz waqat ehna sathe 'loose talk' kare chhe, aa saglu thawa si mazbuti nathi aawti, Maula TUS jem chaahe chhe tem results nathi aawta ane aakhir ma dil dukhe chhe.

Misalo ghani chhe, masalan je mukhlisin howa no daawo kare chhe ye khulla phirwa wala bairao saathe couples ma gharo ma mile chhe, picnic par jai chhe, hotels ma saathe jamwa jai chhe. Je bairo rida ne halku samajhta hoi tame ehna saathe aawo wehwaar raakho to ikhlaas kahaa gayu. Mukhlis no daawa karnaar ne kem sobhe ke aawa bairo ehna group ma hoi. Em har chiz ma aa saglu thai chhe.

Faqat maal si matlab purti khidmat karwu kai khubhi nathi. Maula TUS ne taklif thai chhe ane dil dukhe chhe ehwa logo si har ikhlaas no daawo karnar jo strict thai jai, ehne samjhawe, ehna pichhe parhi jai, zarurat pare to sakhat kahi de, to thora dino ma kaaya paltaai jai, magar haqeeqat em chhe ke aksar logo no em rawayyo chhe ke daawat na khaatir apne apno wehwaar suu kaam bigaarye, bhale Maula TUS nu dil dukhe, magar apne bura nahi banwanu.
Har ek mumin ek bija ni kheirkhuwahi nathi karta to aakhir ma puro bakhero ane jhamelo Bawasaab ne khamwu pare chhe.
What you have pasted above appears to be a whatapp or other such message. It refers to SMS in 3rd person (see the last sentence, for example).

Does anybody have the exact wording of what SMS directly said in the above context? Audio/video would of course be even better.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:15 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:59 pm
UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:05 am This Urus, MS was raging. I think STF and the court case are getting to him and he just cannot enjoy his thousands of fake followers or his millions of looted dollars and mansions galore. He raged on about how weddings should be such and such and if they are not, “Don’t come before me!!!” He also raged on and urged his followers to expose their friends who do drugs, drink alcohol and not wear rida...as though they were all equal transgressions!! (Last I checked no one died from not wearing a rida!!)

========

What you have pasted above appears to be a whatapp or other such message. It refers to SMS in 3rd person (see the last sentence, for example).

Does anybody have the exact wording of what SMS directly said in the above context? Audio/video would of course be even better.
I heard most of the "waaz". The above is a fairly accurate paraphrasing of the MS speech I would say....Yes what Unhappy has posted is a whatsapp message from a fairly official source - some brown noser who is eager to gain brownie points by implementing the crazy rant.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Shams wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:41 pm

I sincerely believe that SMB was torn between his duty as a father and his duty as a son. There were many prior health scares which would've reminded him of his mortality and his duty but he deliberately chose not to name a successor when all his faculties were still intact. He was well aware that there will be trouble regardless of who he named while he was still on the up and up. He didnt want to see the fights and altercations during his time as he would not have been able to control the actions of his own sons. There is no other explanation for term 'talwaaro chali jaase'.
It is a little sad that one has to doubt the ability of the Aqa-e-do jahaan to control the actions of his own sons...But that does seem to be a fact. It speaks both to how low the sons fell and how extended Bohra hyperbole sometimes gets...

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:27 pm

ajamali wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:32 pm

It is a little sad that one has to doubt the ability of the Aqa-e-do jahaan to control the actions of his own sons...But that does seem to be a fact. It speaks both to how low the sons fell and how extended Bohra hyperbole sometimes gets...
I agree. If accurate, that makes a joke out of all the statements I have heard in the masjid. I have heard the bhai saheb say, "The Sun and the moon rise and set by SMB's permission; he can and will guarantee jannah for each momineen".

However, his kids, Oh, he is really scared about them (or, cannot control them)! Go figure.

Worship the Creator, not ANY created individual (be they SMB, SMS, STF, STS, etc. etc.). If they say things consistent with Islam, take that guidance; if not, follow the basic path of Islam.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:28 pm

ajamali wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:15 pm
dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:59 pm

I heard most of the "waaz". The above is a fairly accurate paraphrasing of the MS speech I would say....Yes what Unhappy has posted is a whatsapp message from a fairly official source - some brown noser who is eager to gain brownie points by implementing the crazy rant.
Thanks.

_Zulfikaar_

Unread post by _Zulfikaar_ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 am

What SMB did was shameful. He was in the prime of his power. This community gave him was the life of a king. He should have atleast reciprocated the same to the community by averting this strife. He thereby has severely neglected his duties.

_Zulfikaar_

Unread post by _Zulfikaar_ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:45 am

OPEN MESSAGE TO MUFFY MORELA:-

Hame tamara logo ne bau khusha karaa have tame pan hamne thora khush karo. Pachhi agaari no hisaab agaari joisu.... hahahaha

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:05 am

With the upcoming up coming wedding season and with Anjumane Sheatalis order of not allowing marriage reception in venues outside the community to the extent of mumineen not allowed to attend the same, is just creating a communal havok for us common people. If Christian schools like St Mary's, Christ Church and Xaviers refuse admission for Bohra children, will our religious leaders help us? We are a business community and if tomorrow the other communities bycot business with us where do we stand? Does it make any difference to our religious leaders and their income? Its only we 'the common people' who will suffer.
Please forward this message to your friends.
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:10 am

Shams
He didnt want to see the fights and altercations during his time as he would not have been able to control the actions of his own sons
So in other words he was Coward and he called himself Dai of Imam Hussain :(

Shams

Unread post by Shams » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:23 pm

SBM wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:10 am
Shams
He didnt want to see the fights and altercations during his time as he would not have been able to control the actions of his own sons
So in other words he was Coward and he called himself Dai of Imam Hussain :(
I understand your point but disagree with the rhetoric. Instead of dividing things as black and white, much like the white mafia, understand the nuances of the situation and the background of a person. SMB wasnt a confrontational person from what I've seen and the law enforcement was left to his sons from the word go. I believe that he believed in goodly exhortation and wouldnt have wanted to create a situation in his "hayaati" where the community was squabbling amongst themselves. The opposite of courage isnt always cowardice, sometimes it is peaceful.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:06 pm

What next? Inspection of your underwear drawer? Only white chaddis allowed...
INSPECTION FORM OF MUMENIN HOUSE.pdf
(85.63 KiB) Downloaded 458 times

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:22 pm

ajamali wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:06 pm What next? Inspection of your underwear drawer? Only white chaddis allowed...
Wow....Sounds like some weird low tech version of Nineteen Eighty Four. Big Brother only comes and takes a peek once in a while....Not long before they require a camera in every home....SHUDDDDEERRRR

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:52 pm

ajamali wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:06 pm What next? Inspection of your underwear drawer? Only white chaddis allowed...
I am confused.....how is it "khidmat" if you come into my home, examine my toilet and report on it? I mean if you cleaned it, replaced the toilet paper, sprayed some fabreeze,...Now THAT would be khidmat...