Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Shams

Re: Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

Unread post by Shams » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:59 pm

ajamali wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:06 pm What next? Inspection of your underwear drawer? Only white chaddis allowed...
INSPECTION FORM OF MUMENIN HOUSE.pdf
I'm gonna go on a limb here and say this is fake. Although I wouldnt say this is something some chaatu jamaat member wouldnt do, but we have to look at this objectively. Not sure who created this, but a few things give it away. First of all, if this was an official jamaat diktat, there will be a jamaat or anjuman-e-whatever seal on it, or at the very least say "By the order karam ehsaan...other such nonsense of some dude in white chaddis". Second, it seems like the writing consistency of a four year old wether...whether, contrator, "why do you dont want..", now I know that most burhani guards are poor dudes who were held back by their abde parents for too long, werent given an actual life choice and kept back to sit at the no-name failing hardware shop, they would still be competent enough to proof read/ use MS word to weed out these errors. I'd say this was someone with an active imagination, with little time and intent to create mischief.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Shams wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:59 pm
ajamali wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:06 pm What next? Inspection of your underwear drawer? Only white chaddis allowed...
I'm gonna go on a limb here and say this is fake. Although I wouldnt say this is something some chaatu jamaat member wouldnt do, but we have to look at this objectively. Not sure who created this, but a few things give it away. First of all, if this was an official jamaat diktat, there will be a jamaat or anjuman-e-whatever seal on it, or at the very least say "By the order karam ehsaan...other such nonsense of some dude in white chaddis". Second, it seems like the writing consistency of a four year old wether...whether, contrator, "why do you dont want..", now I know that most burhani guards are poor dudes who were held back by their abde parents for too long, werent given an actual life choice and kept back to sit at the no-name failing hardware shop, they would still be competent enough to proof read/ use MS word to weed out these errors. I'd say this was someone with an active imagination, with little time and intent to create mischief.
I hope it’s mischief... it was a little too intrusive even for MS morons... but still, I would not put it part them entirely....

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:38 pm

^ ^ ^
I think it is genuine, because the Toronto jamaat has sent out a similar form to be completed by each household.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:49 pm

What next? Inspection of your underwear drawer? Only white chaddis allowed...

(85.63 KiB) Downloaded 154 times

Are you serious ? This form is circulating in every overseas Jamaat, what an Idi0T is doing so. Are they forcibily trying to get contracts for converting toilet using Dawaat and SMS's name. Well is he is making money why not us... fair enough. But that Idi0t should use spell / grammar checker before circulating forms. Whether spells this way not

WETHER PLANNING TO CHANGE: ______________________________________________________________

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:21 am

Anjuman e shaite ali nu farmaan che
Ke bohra ne holiday bhi fakhat galiyakot, amdavaad, burhanpur, rampura farwa waaste che. Biji koi jagah jawu hoi to aamil ya ehna baira ne saathe lai jaawa padse. E tamhaaru dhyaan raakhse ke tameh holiday maa koi naaraaz thai ehwa ammal to nai karta. :D ;)

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:01 am

A4E3CE55-3FE6-4AAF-8106-9D9801E09D31.MP4
(14.21 MiB) Downloaded 296 times
DBBDF308-4946-431A-990C-BAD7F7CE7C6F.MP4
(9.86 MiB) Downloaded 270 times
received this message and videos in a row on WhatsApp and I was thinking that the behavior of the crowds and the toilet wrecking Aamil in the videos is probably what they meant by the “stature and class and dignity” mentioned in the message below ....
================
_Off Late there has been lot of buzz going around about Bohri marriages within the community itself, that there are restrictions on what to wear and avoiding of pomp and glamour._

_Instead of opposing and condemning can we just think_
*Why is it being done?*
*Why is the bride asked not to wear revealing outfits?*
*Why is the couple and other members not allowed to dance?*
*Why are we asked not to spend so much money when we can afford it?*
*How does it bother the Bohri Religious Leader?*

*Till date you took pride in being a Dawoodi Bohra coz u unlike the Sunnis , Shiyas believe in Moula Ali ,all Imams and Dais.* _You always had someone to guide you , you believed you were on the path of righteousness. Suddenly, it became all wrong??_

*Did you forget that the same Moulatona Fatema SA whom u call Ma Fatema* _was always in Parda, or did u forget her wedding with Moula Ali, or did u forget that ur dance and ur body is for ur partner to admire and not others?_

_You certainly have the right to be happy and celebrate weddings *but in a way that doesn’t tarnish ur image of being a Mumin*._

*You have a stature and class which u are demeaning by dancing in front of others and doing acts which is forbidden by Rasulullah himself.*

_Have you ever seen a Royal Wedding (eg UK) the world is in awe wen it happens? Do they dance around or play loud music ? No! Its so dignified, quiet and classy._

_We are doing functions which our Hindu brothers celebrate thinking its Kool and Fun. Its not. Thats their culture and they wont change for anyone. So y should u? You are a person who prays namaz , recites Quran and does Maatam , you are born into it by Allah’s will. You are privileged._

*Maintain your dignity.*
_If you cant, they no one can force you, but *u have to choose between whats tempting & fun and whats right.*_

_Your religious leader is guiding you and being strict just like a parent would be when u are wrong. *He cares.* If he did not why would it bother him whether u dance or kiss or do whatever u like in public._

_Everyday u hear about Rapes and sexual assaults and what not? Don't u think we are protected despite we not being in parda most of the time? Its only coz of the saya of Namaz, Quran and dua of our Dai and Aimmat that we are protected._

_If you want to leave all this and live a lifestyle without these *“so called restrictions”*you are free to go._
_Afterall, on the day of Qayamat(a day that all religions believe will come) your choices will lead u to ur consequences._

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:58 am

Send this reply to the Stone aged aadivasi jaamiya chamachas
=============
*Why is it being done?*
To divert attention from main topics of concern like rampant corruption and dadagiri by tanzeem committee and aamils

*Why is the bride asked not to wear revealing outfits?*
many kasre-aali bhaisaheb and bensaabs have been seen in movie theaters watching western movies(first learn to walk the talk)

why is dancing allowed in masjid sehen (we have seen videos), when ashara venue is announced in a particular city, why is dancing allowed near mausoleums of duats when you arrive. why is dancing allowed in your(DMBS) birthday celebrations

*Why are we asked not to spend so much money when we can afford it?*
we have all seen how lavish and grandeur DMBS ziyafats(poolside), his sons second marriage and finally hunting expeditions are...who foots the bills for these?

*How does it bother the Bohri Religious Leader?*
his(DMBS) idea is that if you will save more , then he can collect from you more

*Till date you took pride in being a Dawoodi Bohra coz u unlike the Sunnis , Shiyas believe in Moula Ali ,all Imams and Dais.* _You always had someone to guide you , you believed you were on the path of righteousness. Suddenly, it became all wrong??_
not suddenly, we have seen it go all wrong since this maniac (DMBS) wrongfully usurped the dawat

*Did you forget that the same Moulatona Fatema SA whom u call Ma Fatema* _was always in Parda, or did u forget her wedding with Moula Ali, or did u forget that ur dance and ur body is for ur partner to admire and not others?_
did you(DMBS) forget the fact that your brother QJ invited Dolly Bindra to Eid celebrations in Najam Baug.
did you(DMBS) forget the fact that your wife gives hands for salaam to "non-mehram" men

*You have a stature and class which u are demeaning by dancing in front of others and doing acts which is forbidden by Rasulullah himself.*
Rasullulah(SW) also gave extreme warnings to not to say bad things about your mother , but we all saw how you brain washed small children to say such bad things about their own mother, that too in imam husain majlis ..shame on you DMBS

_Have you ever seen a Royal Wedding (eg UK) the world is in awe wen it happens? Do they dance around or play loud music ? No! Its so dignified, quiet and classy._
It is a well known fact that Rasulullah(SW) had asked for drums to be played in molana ali's and ma fatema's wedding , have you(DMBS) forgotten burhanuddin mola(RA) say that in waaz...have you(DMBS) even forgotten the Band Baaja in your own wedding in surat

_We are doing functions which our Hindu brothers celebrate thinking its Kool and Fun. Its not. Thats their culture and they wont change for anyone. So y should u? You are a person who prays namaz , recites Quran and does Maatam , you are born into it by Allah’s will. You are privileged._
Has any one heard of kasre-aali members going to do honeymoon to karbala , and mecca-medina. I wonder what DMBS and his sons did .Only fools and fanatics give extreme diktats like these.

*Maintain your dignity.*
_If you cant, they no one can force you, but *u have to choose between whats tempting & fun and whats right.*_
Burhanuddin mola(RA) taught us whats right ... you(DMBS) on the other hand are just FAKE

_Your religious leader is guiding you and being strict just like a parent would be when u are wrong. *He cares.* If he did not why would it bother him whether u dance or kiss or do whatever u like in public._
His(DMBS) previous guidance were (do not let your girl child study anything besides home science..do not use Face book..do not ride two-wheelers...stare staunchly at other women who you see outside without ridah)...what a fool of a Guide DMBS is

_Everyday u hear about Rapes and sexual assaults and what not? Don't u think we are protected despite we not being in parda most of the time? Its only coz of the saya of Namaz, Quran and dua of our Dai and Aimmat that we are protected._
Someone plz inform DMBS about the nefarious and vile activities of his aamils....oh i am sorry he already knows..he forgives them..lol

_If you want to leave all this and live a lifestyle without these *“so called restrictions”*you are free to go._
_Afterall, on the day of Qayamat(a day that all religions believe will come) your choices will lead u to ur consequences._
On Qayamat there will be more important things to be looked at..rather than how one behaved at a wedding celebration...
One thing for sure which will be checked is whether you treated your father well..we all know how you(DMBS) treated Burhanuddin mola(RA) in his last days.

DMBS = Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:06 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:58 am Send this reply to the Stone aged aadivasi jaamiya chamachas
=============
*Why is it being done?*
To divert attention from main topics of concern like rampant corruption and dadagiri by tanzeem committee and aamils

why is dancing allowed in masjid sehen (we have seen videos), when ashara venue is announced in a particular city, why is dancing allowed near mausoleums of duats when you arrive. why is dancing allowed in your(DMBS) birthday celebrations

there were photos of MS BS and others dancing within less than 40 days of Burhanuddin moula's wafat, on SMBs birthday, correct?

Or, am I mistaken?

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:51 am

Muffi the Rockstar!!!

Attachments
21efa887-a0b9-49ad-ae4c-3671a08a5b48.MP4
(12.27 MiB) Downloaded 411 times
740e6ee0-fa1b-4730-96c8-95511121a156 2.MP4
(14.21 MiB) Downloaded 385 times

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:23 am

Reporter wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:51 am Muffi the Rockstar!!!
From eating to pooping to entertainment....he's got you covered...one stop shopping...

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:26 am

Shams wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:59 pm
I'm gonna go on a limb here and say this is fake.
Turns out not-so-fake....a similar form is being circulated in American jamaats also

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:30 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:01 am A4E3CE55-3FE6-4AAF-8106-9D9801E09D31.MP4

and the toilet wrecking Aamil in the videos
Religious leaders concerning themselves with what should be private decisions. Indian toilets are great but do we need the so called Dai to get involved? Commodes have been around for many decades and people have already come up with appropriate hybrid solutions...in fact I see that the toilets they are wrecking are hybrid toilets! But I suppose that sort of hybrid solution is not good enough for the man with five mansions!

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:42 pm

Crater Lake wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:30 pm
UnhappyBohra wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:01 am A4E3CE55-3FE6-4AAF-8106-9D9801E09D31.MP4

and the toilet wrecking Aamil in the videos
Religious leaders concerning themselves with what should be private decisions. Indian toilets are great but do we need the so called Dai to get involved? Commodes have been around for many decades and people have already come up with appropriate hybrid solutions...in fact I see that the toilets they are wrecking are hybrid toilets! But I suppose that sort of hybrid solution is not good enough for the man with five mansions!
If Muffi gets the slightest hint that Pottygate will bring down the house of cards he is going to start peddling backwards so fast it won’t even be funny.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:46 pm

I think he already has... The PR says it is not “forced” anymore. But it kinda is....indirectly....people are changing toilets rather grudgingly...