Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
bohrabhai

Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

Unread post by bohrabhai » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:16 am

Please post relevant information here

Moiz_Dhaanu

Re: Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:03 pm

• Any Claimant who claims to be leader of a shia community and does nothing when his followers elevate him to a pedestal more than imam husain, cannot be dai (Lacewala episode in Houston ashara)
• Any Claimant who disrespects imam husain by coming down of his Takht during ashara waez just to give such selfies cannot be a dai
• Any Claimant who orders to make your women accept the slavery of male dominance cannot be dai (Just compare the teaching of the prophet(sw) around women and compare it with his and you will realise)
• Any Claimant who prides himself to be called grandfather of children who are brainwashed to send curses to their own mother in ashura majlis cannot be dai.
• Any Claimant who refuses to acknowledge basic human decency over religious fanaticism cannot be Dai (does not allow son to visit his fathers grave) SKQ was implicitly barred from visiting raudat tahera
• Any Claimant who acknowledges and also preaches his folowers the notion of Zaahir Baatin (that too when there is no mention of it in any Dawat kitaab) cannot be a Dai.
• Any Claimant who looses his temper frequently and has no control over his rage cannot be a Dai.
• Any Claimant under whose provocation, his followers celebrate, by dancing and merrymaking the death of a human (albeit even his enemy) cannot be Dai
• Any Claimant who lacks basic human etiquette of sobriety by celebrating his deceased father's milad within his first year of death cannot be Dai. (The first milad of Burhanuddin mola(RA) was celebrated with same pomp and women all over were told to put mehndi even though not even 1 full year had passed after his death).
If you ask any of your ancestors still alive they will tell you, that we, bohras even did not do marriage in our household for one year, if an elder had passed away, and here we are talking about a Dai's death.

• Any claimant whose official stance under oath in Court is that dawoodi bohra doctrine believe that imam can do nass on his brother's son cannot be Dai..and why do i say so..
Once Imam Jafer-us-sadiq(SW) was asked by one mumin , that how dose one recognise true imam , he answered for a person to be imam, 3 things should satisfy for him ,
1)his father should be imam-ul-Haq
2)his son should be imam-ul_haq
3) he should be in progeny of Ali and Fatema
now according to DMBS (which his lawyer stated in Bombay high Court) an Imam can do nass on his brother's son…if that is the case , then based on point2) of imam Jafer (sw) ,then he himself is not the imam-ul haq.
This shows that this impostor can stoop to any level of lie to win a case. he can even negate imam jafer-us-sadiq , and you still want to believe in him as Dai.

There are many such other heinous attributes of DMBS which can be listed . Alas people like Saif53 have no clue that even if one is true mumin , character will be judged first when one meets his maker.

To all ppl with some rationale still prevailing, but are following the Claimant DMBS, i ask you to go over the above and ask a simple question to urself
If you believe in the Infallibility of Imam, how can u expect the Imam to provide you with such a person as your Dai(who i believe is an impostor) who lacks even basic Human traits for character.

DMBS=Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
selfms.jpg

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:05 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:03 pm • Any Claimant who claims to be leader of a shia community and does nothing when his followers elevate him to a pedestal more than imam husain, cannot be dai (Lacewala episode in Houston ashara)
• Any Claimant who disrespects imam husain by coming down of his Takht during ashara waez just to give such selfies cannot be a dai
• Any Claimant who orders to make your women accept the slavery of male dominance cannot be dai (Just compare the teaching of the prophet(sw) around women and compare it with his and you will realise)
• Any Claimant who prides himself to be called grandfather of children who are brainwashed to send curses to their own mother in ashura majlis cannot be dai.
• Any Claimant who refuses to acknowledge basic human decency over religious fanaticism cannot be Dai (does not allow son to visit his fathers grave) SKQ was implicitly barred from visiting raudat tahera
• Any Claimant who acknowledges and also preaches his folowers the notion of Zaahir Baatin (that too when there is no mention of it in any Dawat kitaab) cannot be a Dai.
• Any Claimant who looses his temper frequently and has no control over his rage cannot be a Dai.
• Any Claimant under whose provocation, his followers celebrate, by dancing and merrymaking the death of a human (albeit even his enemy) cannot be Dai
• Any Claimant who lacks basic human etiquette of sobriety by celebrating his deceased father's milad within his first year of death cannot be Dai. (The first milad of Burhanuddin mola(RA) was celebrated with same pomp and women all over were told to put mehndi even though not even 1 full year had passed after his death).
If you ask any of your ancestors still alive they will tell you, that we, bohras even did not do marriage in our household for one year, if an elder had passed away, and here we are talking about a Dai's death.

• Any claimant whose official stance under oath in Court is that dawoodi bohra doctrine believe that imam can do nass on his brother's son cannot be Dai..and why do i say so..
Once Imam Jafer-us-sadiq(SW) was asked by one mumin , that how dose one recognise true imam , he answered for a person to be imam, 3 things should satisfy for him ,
1)his father should be imam-ul-Haq
2)his son should be imam-ul_haq
3) he should be in progeny of Ali and Fatema
now according to DMBS (which his lawyer stated in Bombay high Court) an Imam can do nass on his brother's son…if that is the case , then based on point2) of imam Jafer (sw) ,then he himself is not the imam-ul haq.
This shows that this impostor can stoop to any level of lie to win a case. he can even negate imam jafer-us-sadiq , and you still want to believe in him as Dai.

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE

gonna post this on Whatsapp.

Superb analysis Moiz

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:02 am

well lets talk about Burhanuddin.

1) he categorized people based on their financial situations and gave them red/green and yellow cards (safai chitthi) was he Dai?

2) he sold religious titles of sheikh/mullah/ NKD for money, even many criminals got these tiles paying money to him, was he Dai?

3) he grabbed properties of many momeenin and then put his own name on those properties, was he dai?

4) he took millions of dollars in the name of making zarih e fatema, nothing has come up yet, was he dai?

5) he gathered expensive watches+cars+shoes in his life time and finally died in bad situation, was he Dai?

6) he killed innocent animals in Africa, and he paid all these money from community coffer, was he Dai?

7) he created big mausoleums for his own father and all money was paid by community, was he Dai?

8 ) he cared more about his own family and left community confused about his successors, he intentionally delayed NASS to finally make his idiot son dai, was he DAI?

9) he took millions in salaam to give raza for Masjid and Markaz inauguration, was he Dai?

10) his whole family is living lavishly on community expense, was he Dai?

.....lot more can be written but these should be enough for now. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:05 am

muffy morela is much lesser criminal than his father, at least he is just following his dad and not creating more fitnah.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:12 am

Saadgi kone kehwai, mara mola Ali thi sikho ane amal karo, pachi Dai no dawo karo.

iloveislam

Unread post by iloveislam » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:55 am

Assalam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Does anyone have a Ex Bohra watsap group ? I would like to join

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:24 am

Very Nice list compiled by Moiz_Dhaanu.

I have to add this is a brief list of goof ups of Mufaddal bs in-spite of best and consistent efforts by Kothaar to hide his mistakes.

Just today, it appears (as forwarded in a group to me) Kothaar again has tried to prevent these mistakes from escaping their fake dawat. I have seen efforts by Kothar numerous times before as well on similar lines.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:26 am

byculla wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:24 am Very Nice list compiled by Moiz_Dhaanu.

I have to add this is a brief list of goof ups of Mufaddal bs in-spite of best and consistent efforts by Kothaar to hide his mistakes.

Just today, it appears (as forwarded in a group to me) Kothaar again has tried to prevent these mistakes from escaping their fake dawat. I have seen efforts by Kothar numerous times before as well on similar lines.
What was the message please share, some of us are not part of those sms groups (un)fortunately :D

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:12 am

This is the message that came through today:

Awliyaullah (AS) have always taught Mumineen that keeping Dawat’s information confidential is a part of our faith.

Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) states that:

The knowledge imparted by Awliyah Kiram (AS) to Mumineen in waaz, sabaq etc. is exclusive to Mumineen. Some part of this knowledge which is permitted by Awliyah Kiram (AS) can be revealed to others. But the parts that are not permitted, that contain secrets of Dawat, should never be revealed to anyone as it is a great sin.

In the light of this bayaan, it is strictly conveyed that:

1. The programs of Huzurala (TUS),
2. Any photos, audios or videos of the same,
3. Confidential Dawat matters, bayaans or asbaaq,
4. Any matter related to Moula (TUS), Dawat or Mumineen,
SHOULD NEVER IN ANY FORM, BE REVEALED, BROADCASTED OR FORWARDED AS IT IS UNETHICAL TO DO SO.

Some people with nefarious intentions, make use of social media (Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.) to spread false news/information citing Moulana (TUS) or referencing Alvazarat us Saifiyah or other similar sources. This false information causes confusion amongst Mumineen and wastes their time in unnecessary things. Thus, anyone receiving such unauthenticated messages should not forward them to anyone. They should also reprimand the sender and ask him/her to not send such messages in the future.

Any messages related to Moula’s (TUS) programs or news will be conveyed to Mumineen by Alvazarat us Saifiyah through ITS52 or Janab Aamil Saheb of their respective mauze. Only messages received through either of these two sources should be considered authentic and followed accordingly. Any message or news being circulated from other sources should be discarded immediately and not be forwarded.

Similarly, farman and misaal received from Alvazarat us Saifiyah should never be forwarded to anyone other than the person who is supposed to receive it.

Michigan

Unread post by Michigan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm

I dont think these dinosaurs understand the full power of new forms of communication. If nothing wrong was being said, what is there to hide? Perfect definition of a cult, control of information by citing foul play. Also arent they insulting the intelligence of their followers by saying they will be misled by supposed false information? If social media could topple dictators and governments, yeh kis khet ki mooli hai.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:45 am

Alvazarat wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:12 am This is the email message from alvazarat .. I thought of asking a few Q's

Awliyaullah (AS) have always taught Mumineen that keeping Dawat’s information confidential is a part of our faith.
Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) states that:

The knowledge imparted by Awliyah Kiram (AS) to Mumineen in waaz, sabaq etc. is exclusive to Mumineen. Some part of this knowledge which is permitted by Awliyah Kiram (AS) can be revealed to others. But the parts that are not permitted, that contain secrets of Dawat, should never be revealed to anyone as it is a great sin.
In the light of this bayaan, it is strictly conveyed that:

1. The programs of Huzurala (TUS),
2. Any photos, audios or videos of the same,
3. Confidential Dawat matters, bayaans or asbaaq,
4. Any matter related to Moula (TUS), Dawat or Mumineen,
SHOULD NEVER IN ANY FORM, BE REVEALED, BROADCASTED OR FORWARDED AS IT IS UNETHICAL TO DO SO.

Some people with nefarious intentions, make use of social media (Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.) to spread false news/information citing Moulana (TUS) or referencing Alvazarat us Saifiyah or other similar sources.

I am sure everybody in the western hemisphere got email,last year, from their local jamaats (signed by aamils) that “love your country and abide by their laws and that khafd(FMG) was not allowed” and so on… well that was official right.??
And then, Claimant in the next gathering in India ,shouted on top of his lungs against these governments of foreign countries and their interference in the dawat’s affair and how he did not give a damn and will continue to do the ritual ..
My question is ,How come no official release came for that bayan from al-vazarat? Do mumineen not have the right to know as to what their Claimant Dai says ?
:wink:
Why keep them in the dark? why wait for them to get the conflicting farmaan via relatives?
Alvazarat wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:12 am This false information causes confusion amongst Mumineen and wastes their time in unnecessary things.

Did this dichotomy of DMBS dawat (of 2 conflicting farmaans) not confuse the gullible mumineen enough?
On one side the aamils (to save their skin) sent out emails/letters saying one thing and the claimant said the exact opposite.
Guess what? these kind of conflicting statements from one single administration has happened before too, and that was during the times of Umar. (thought to be pondered)

Alvazarat wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:12 am Thus, anyone receiving such unauthenticated messages should not forward them to anyone. They should also reprimand the sender and ask him/her to not send such messages in the future.

Any messages related to Moula’s (TUS) programs or news will be conveyed to Mumineen by Alvazarat us Saifiyah through ITS52 or Janab Aamil Saheb of their respective mauze. Only messages received through either of these two sources should be considered authentic and followed accordingly. Any message or news being circulated from other sources should be discarded immediately and not be forwarded.

Similarly, farman and misaal received from Alvazarat us Saifiyah should never be forwarded to anyone other than the person who is supposed to receive it.
Haq is haq, no matter what source it comes from(just like moulaya Raj did wearing a “Fakiri nu kurtu”), and it shines brightest in the face of adversity and falsehood.
All mumin believe and know this from the bottom of their heart. This was basic lesson given by all imams and duats.
If Kothar truly believed that whatever DMBS says is Haq ni waat, then what are they afraid of?
Here we have a claimant and his aadivaasi(Tribal) administration “kothar” telling us exactly the opposite..”Please do not send out Haq ni waat”
I guess that only means one thing ,DMBS does not say Haq ni waat….or else what has Haq to be afraid of. Its not like people are sending out “Taweel and Haqiqat na bayaan” on whatsapp.
Again I would like to appeal to all my fellow mumin who have a rationale thought but are confused...search your intellect and find the truth.
Haq na dai calls out for dawat on basis of intellect and rationale and logic ..Impostors,on the other hand, do dawat by farmaans and diktats.
DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:41 pm

:lol:
Attachments
Where_are_you_eloping_after_robbing_us__Kahan_Hamne_Khali_Kari_Ne_Sidhara__hd720.mp4
(5.16 MiB) Downloaded 550 times

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:02 pm

I Rizwan wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:41 pm:lol:
Best(est) audio i have ever heard. Hats off to the singer.... :D :D Talent unlimited :lol:

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:29 am

youtu.be/fP2vc_5jgO4

Bohra community is totally enslaved by their chief ceric Syedna Mufaddal. Bohras’ life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness is lying dead in coffin. The cleric’s followers, Bohras, cannot wear clothing of their choice, must wear Bohra cap, cannot go bear head in style, must grow beard, women must wear Rida, a Bohra hijab, cannot select name of own children, cannot choose college courses or business without his permission, cannot eat food of their own choice, must pay womb to tomb taxes, Bohras cannot read books of other religions or Islamic sects, cannot read translation of Quran, cannot publish any book, cannot fight election without Syedna's permission, etc. For every little thing, Bohras must take Syedna’s permission, and all permissions have price tags. Syedna is a government within the government. Those who do not follow Bohra cleric's edicts are boycotted, shamed, and cursed. Victims own family members are forced to curse him/her. Victims are pronounce to go to hell and his wife and property becomes illegal for him. Bohra really need help from humanitarian organizations and secular individuals to weigh in and free Bohras from draconian clutches.

WhatsApp, YouTube, Facebook etc. have provided voice to suppressed people, who otherwise cannot open their mouth in public. Dawoodi Bohra Syedna and his administration are deep in corruption of money. Each member of Syedna family has collected immense wealth in name of religion. No account or taxes are being paid by them. There is no government audit. Many Bohras whistleblowers take pictures and videos of corrupt practices and circulate on media under pseudonym. Bohra Chief cleric pays TV, news media, Gurus, Mullah, Muftis, Sunni Imams, politicians of all parties, for looking the other way and for projecting his good image as a savior. Syedna Mufaddal doesn’t like exposure of his falsehoods. So, he has pronounced all whistleblowers exposing corruption as his enemy and cursed them. He accuses them of revealing Asrar (secrets) of Bohra faith. I wonder why any secret of religion should ever exist. Relations with God must be transparent so that people of other faith get attracted.

This week Syedna Mufaddal hammered one more nail in coffin of Bohra’s freedom.

He has now banned social media message exchange. He prayed La’nat (curse) on those Bohras who indulge in social media messaging.

No exposing of Dawat asraar (secrets) on social media. Tiffin of those guilty will be stopped until they come and apologies.

Following from the Misaal Sharif sent last week to all Momineen via ITS regarding exposing Dawat na asraar (secrets) on social media, Sadaat Kiraam DM have noted that Momineen are still forwarding photos and videos of Mola TUS and exposing secrets of Dawat on incorrect forums.

Maula TUS ne ghanu ranj pohche che, because of which on the Mubarak Urus of Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed (RA), in Ahmedabad during Waez, Maula TUS emphatically pronounced La’nat on those who today continue to expose the secrets of Dawat.

Faizul Mawaidul Burhaniyah is a nemat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS and it nourishes Momineen both physically and spiritually as well. However because of the khata (misdeeds) of Momineen in continuing to forward inappropriate messages and causing Maula TUS to pronounce La’nat, in Aalame Iman from 5th Shabaan al Kareem until 18th Shabaan al Kareem this year, Momineen will be mehroom from the barakaat of Faizul Mawaidul Burhaniyah.

Any Momineen involved in forwarding inappropriate messages must do araz for maafi to their local Aamil or Masool ul-moze, humbly requesting them to araz in Hazrat Imamiyah for forgiveness, and for the nemat of Faizul Mawaidul Burhaniyah to continue without any interruption. Mumineen must also earn Maula's khushi by informing their Aamil or Masool ul-moze of any incorrect forwards so that appropriate action can be taken.

If there are any questions on the authenticity of this or any other notice, please check with your local Aamil or Masool ul-moze.

A short Bayan clip of Maula TUS Waez from Ahmedabad on this point is also forwarded for the benefit of Momineen, who must ensure that it is kept within the followers of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS only.

Asghar Vasanwala

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Reporter wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:29 am
youtu.be/fP2vc_5jgO4

Bohra community is totally enslaved by their chief ceric Syedna Mufaddal. Bohras’ life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness is lying dead in coffin. The cleric’s followers, Bohras, cannot wear clothing of their choice, must wear Bohra cap, cannot go bear head in style, must grow beard, women must wear Rida, a Bohra hijab, cannot select name of own children, cannot choose college courses or business without his permission, cannot eat food of their own choice, must pay womb to tomb taxes, Bohras cannot read books of other religions or Islamic sects, cannot read translation of Quran, cannot publish any book, cannot fight election without Syedna's permission, etc. For every little thing, Bohras must take Syedna’s permission, and all permissions have price tags. Syedna is a government within the government. Those who do not follow Bohra cleric's edicts are boycotted, shamed, and cursed. Victims own family members are forced to curse him/her. Victims are pronounce to go to hell and his wife and property becomes illegal for him. Bohra really need help from humanitarian organizations and secular individuals to weigh in and free Bohras from draconian clutches.

WhatsApp, YouTube, Facebook etc. have provided voice to suppressed people, who otherwise cannot open their mouth in public. Dawoodi Bohra Syedna and his administration are deep in corruption of money. Each member of Syedna family has collected immense wealth in name of religion. No account or taxes are being paid by them. There is no government audit. Many Bohras whistleblowers take pictures and videos of corrupt practices and circulate on media under pseudonym. Bohra Chief cleric pays TV, news media, Gurus, Mullah, Muftis, Sunni Imams, politicians of all parties, for looking the other way and for projecting his good image as a savior. Syedna Mufaddal doesn’t like exposure of his falsehoods. So, he has pronounced all whistleblowers exposing corruption as his enemy and cursed them. He accuses them of revealing Asrar (secrets) of Bohra faith. I wonder why any secret of religion should ever exist. Relations with God must be transparent so that people of other faith get attracted.

This week Syedna Mufaddal hammered one more nail in coffin of Bohra’s freedom.

He has now banned social media message exchange. He prayed La’nat (curse) on those Bohras who indulge in social media messaging.

No exposing of Dawat asraar (secrets) on social media. Tiffin of those guilty will be stopped until they come and apologies.

Following from the Misaal Sharif sent last week to all Momineen via ITS regarding exposing Dawat na asraar (secrets) on social media, Sadaat Kiraam DM have noted that Momineen are still forwarding photos and videos of Mola TUS and exposing secrets of Dawat on incorrect forums.

Maula TUS ne ghanu ranj pohche che, because of which on the Mubarak Urus of Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed (RA), in Ahmedabad during Waez, Maula TUS emphatically pronounced La’nat on those who today continue to expose the secrets of Dawat.

Faizul Mawaidul Burhaniyah is a nemat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS and it nourishes Momineen both physically and spiritually as well. However because of the khata (misdeeds) of Momineen in continuing to forward inappropriate messages and causing Maula TUS to pronounce La’nat, in Aalame Iman from 5th Shabaan al Kareem until 18th Shabaan al Kareem this year, Momineen will be mehroom from the barakaat of Faizul Mawaidul Burhaniyah.

Any Momineen involved in forwarding inappropriate messages must do araz for maafi to their local Aamil or Masool ul-moze, humbly requesting them to araz in Hazrat Imamiyah for forgiveness, and for the nemat of Faizul Mawaidul Burhaniyah to continue without any interruption. Mumineen must also earn Maula's khushi by informing their Aamil or Masool ul-moze of any incorrect forwards so that appropriate action can be taken.

If there are any questions on the authenticity of this or any other notice, please check with your local Aamil or Masool ul-moze.

A short Bayan clip of Maula TUS Waez from Ahmedabad on this point is also forwarded for the benefit of Momineen, who must ensure that it is kept within the followers of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS only.

Asghar Vasanwala
Any man who says lanat on his own followers, however errant (according to him) is not worthy of being a religious head. Seriously? The man needs to invoke Allah's rehmat and tawfeeq on his followers, not laanat!! This is like Asad attacking his own people with chemical weapons. No difference.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:28 am

Again fateli hijaar trying to act smart.

Obviously muffy is not talking about his followers but he is talking about the fateli hijaar guys who are writing dawat materials on websites which was closely guarded by all duats including their own leaders.

Also it is amazing how these fateli hijaars ran away like hijraas from 10 points which is written. To prove burhabuddin as dai.

Fateli hijaar hijraas are more funny than muffy idiots.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:37 am

And by the way Assad has not killed any of his people so far. So please keep your idiotic gyaan to your own self and do not speak on international political affairs until you have proof for it.

Fateli hijaars kind regards.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:28 am

Any body in USA can request Mr Trump to land Tomhawk missiles on the Big House at Walkeswar :D . Lanaat's are like chemical weapons right ! isn't it ?

abbasthegreat

Unread post by abbasthegreat » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:41 am

ram naaam satya hai ... by dawoodi bhora
17822551_1857064691226427_5030907549872816128_n.mp4
(2.38 MiB) Downloaded 1241 times

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:29 am

I Rizwan wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:28 am
Obviously muffy is not talking about his followers but he is talking about the fateli hijaar guys who are writing dawat materials on websites which was closely guarded by all duats including their own leaders.
Muffy was laanating against his own people. His lanat came at the end of a big rant against those who forward messages of his stupid bayaans and pictures of community goofups that expose him as a fool and an incompetent leader. After his big rant, they stopped FMB to "punish" his people for spreading his nonsense on whatsapp.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:00 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:29 am
I Rizwan wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:28 am
Muffy was laanating against his own people. His lanat came at the end of a big rant against those who forward messages of his stupid bayaans and pictures of community goofups that expose him as a fool and an incompetent leader. After his big rant, they stopped FMB to "punish" his people for spreading his nonsense on whatsapp.
I was wondering if somebody has the full bayaan, or at least a few minutes before this part, so that the proper context is available.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:34 pm

Dear Friends,
Pl. Click https://youtu.be/p4ZgN2moXJI
Senseless killing of exotic animals is senseless and ghastly. It is also deplorable when a religious leader like Bohra Chief Priest Mufaddal and his Father Mohammed Burhanuddin killed hundreds of exotic animals just for satisfying their bravado and fun of having picture taken with dead animals. They shoot animals with high power rifles from far and safe distance. There is no bravery. Syedna should know that Quran clearly prohibits killing animals for fun. Muslims are warned not to cut the trees without any reason. Western countries should not issue Visas to such exotic animals hunters.

Following is the article that was printed in Los Angeles Times dated 4/10/2017. You may communicate with the Author Amina Khan at her following email address.

Biology explains why men kill big game like Cecil the lion — and how that behavior might be stopped

Cecil the lion roams Zimbabwe's Hwange National Park in 2012. Using principles of evolutionary biology, researchers have some ideas for discouraging big-game hunters from killing animals like Cecil. (Paula French / ZUMAPRESS.COM/TNS)

Amina Khan Contact Reporter amina.khan@latimes.com  

Why do some humans engage in expensive ventures to hunt lions, elephants and other big-game species that often are endangered or otherwise threatened?
Attachments
Shikar 6.jpg
Shikar 5.jpg
Shikar 5.jpg
Shikar 7.jpg
Shikar 13.jpg
Shikar 15.jpg
Shikar 12.jpg
Shikar 8.jpg
Shikar 4.jpg
Shikar 16.jpg

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:36 pm

More pics anyone?
Attachments
Shikar 22.jpg
Shikar 21.jpg

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:32 am

no wonder no one is yet able to prove if burhanuddin was dai?

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Sms doing rounds in Bohra circles,
Aa bei moomin pilots ye mola ne free ma anei te bi pilots ni seats par traveling karayu.
su mola ni nirali shaan che.. pehlij waar daawat ni history ma awu banu hasei ke dai khud cock pit ma bethi ne travel kare che.. aa tou mufaddal mola ni shaan che. Zamin par haqqan haqqa farishta che. Dai aasman par si zamin na dushmano ne jalaawi rahya che. Mola mola Mufaddal mola
2 Mumin pilots flying the Dreamliner to Nairobi
Maula tus sat in cockpit for the whole time and even flew the the plane. Mola mola Mufaddal mola
Attachments
VID-20170416-WA0000.mp4
(9.89 MiB) Downloaded 421 times
IMG-20170416-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20170416-WA0003.jpg

New

Unread post by New » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:11 pm

This is endangering lives of passengers and against the international aviation rules. Is there any agency who can take action against the pilots and the airline?

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:28 pm

If you read the whtasapp msg/SMS which is doing the rounds ,you can clearly tell that its a work of extraordinary fiction to make DMBS appear to be the most influential and important person in the world. This is being purposely done by the PR team to boost the egos of DMBS followers and trick the gullible Abdes to believe the impossible. In reality he was in the cockpit only for few minutes and returned back to his seat when the flight started. Here are some pictures to prove it..Again the PR propaganda has failed ...alas
Attachments
IMG-20170416-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20170416-WA0021.jpg

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:08 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:28 pm If you read the whtasapp msg/SMS which is doing the rounds ,you can clearly tell that its a work of extraordinary fiction to make DMBS appear to be the most influential and important person in the world. This is being purposely done by the PR team to boost the egos of DMBS followers and trick the gullible Abdes to believe the impossible. In reality he was in the cockpit only for few minutes and returned back to his seat when the flight started. Here are some pictures to prove it..Again the PR propaganda has failed ...alas
its a good thing that he went back to his seat. anyways, what the pilots have done is a gross violation of ANY KIND OF AVIATION SECURITY NORMS. No one apart from the flight crew is allowed into the cockpit (although exceptions have been known to be made for small children who express a desire to peek inside)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:08 am

zinger wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:08 am
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:28 pm If you read the whtasapp msg/SMS which is doing the rounds ,you can clearly tell that its a work of extraordinary fiction to make DMBS appear to be the most influential and important person in the world. This is being purposely done by the PR team to boost the egos of DMBS followers and trick the gullible Abdes to believe the impossible. In reality he was in the cockpit only for few minutes and returned back to his seat when the flight started. Here are some pictures to prove it..Again the PR propaganda has failed ...alas
its a good thing that he went back to his seat. anyways, what the pilots have done is a gross violation of MULTIPLE AVIATION SECURITY NORMS. No one apart from the flight crew is allowed into the cockpit (although exceptions have been known to be made for small children who express a desire to peek inside)