Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
allbird

Re: Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

Unread post by allbird » Sat May 13, 2017 7:23 am

Ozdundee wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:08 pm
allbird wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 8:41 am You are kidding ? Right !
Even i had to laugh...

Even if they are kidding what a coincidence. Very difficult to discount...coney ni 10 yrs ni service khatam ..maula ni dawaat ne insult kare ...kem bolay..wichar kem awe...haji time che reformists ...gunna na karo.

I also can joke, right, no, yes Oz can retake pledge also convert another mojiza, ..try another joke

... SMS called his mate in RSS who called Modi who called Putin who called Trump and said go after Kim not Muffy and Trump said Comey per lanat. FBI haligya. Ishara kafi che.

Not funny ok ...let me go back into hiding hole away from paparazzi media...oops who are these here...sala dadhi topiwala...hey get out reformists ni hiding place...a soo che, gun kem che tamara pase...nana hunting gun che pan bullets nathi..to hunting kem kare khoti gun si...it to ranger mare sachi bullet ne apbe cheli baqi jay....apne kya nishani awre jya tya lagi jai , ijar payli che, Maula ne lagijay, gun to aamaj selfie waste che... pan have to whatsapp ma bhi photo ni raza nathi..photo sala reformists na hath ma awijata.

Ok shutup ...no more weak joke...serious business from tomorrow

:D Good one me serious person smiled. Thanks

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sat May 13, 2017 6:42 pm

Dear Friends,
Please read following letter written few Bohras asking FBI to investigate money laundering by Syedna and Kothar

Email#1
FBI OFFICE DETROIT
477 Michigan Ave., 26th Floor
Detroit, MI 48226
(313) 965-2323

Dear Sir,
Sub: Money laundering by leaders of our community on behalf of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, the self proclaimed Dai.
and proof of FGM being performed.

We the members of Dawoodi Bohra Jamat write this letter to let you know about the atrocities committed by leaders within our Jamat (community) in Houston Texas,
The community leaders (tyrants) collect money on regular basis from members and spend it on themselves to live a luxurious life style, and their insistence of FGM must be performed, and pay NO TAXES on the loot they collect under the guise of religious contribution.
 Money laundering, millions of dollars collected from the members under the guise of religion so NO TAXES paid, IRS should investigate too, during the month of Ramadan May 27 to June 26 all kind of dues will be collected in millions of Dollars this is done religiously every year.
We the mentioned below members are willing to talk to law enforcement regarding this matter, please contact anyone of us on phone numbers listed below.
Thanking you,
Sincerely
Group8
CC: IRS
Internal Revenue Service
Lead Development Center
Stop MS5040
24000 Avila Road
Laguna Niguel,
California 92677-3405
CC Malikul Ashtar
to Karimjee's
Amil,
All Doctors, especially Dr Abizar T, Gomberwala, Salim Tyeb
Y Mogri, Bhuriwalas, Palanpurwalas and all the
Leading members.

Asghar Vasanwala
20754 Tulip Circle
Yorba Linda California 92887
United States

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Thu May 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Verbal threats from Orange County Jamaat Committee. Please read the complete letter and see the heavy handed wordings they are using, LAANAT on these members

Following is a Threat from Jamat of Orange County California USA, at bidding of Bhaisaheb

From: Orange County Jamaat <orangecountyjamaat@gmail.com>
Date: May 13, 2017 at 2:15:05 PM PDT
To: Aamil Saheb orangecountyamil <orangecountyamil@alvazarat.org>
Subject: E-mail to Jamaat

Dear Mumineen and Mumenaat of Anjuman-e-Qutbi

Baad Afzal us Salaam,There have been many misleading e-mails circulating to the Mumineen of Anjuman-e-Qutbi (Orange County).  Before we start, we want to emphasize that the Jamaat has and always will be willing to listen to members of the community. If anyone wants to understand the hisab and reasoning, they are welcome to set a meeting with Amil Saheb and board members and they are free to ask questions during such a meeting. We are also trying to organize a general meeting of the Jamaat.
First, Dawat-e-Hadiyah has been informed regarding this situation and we have provided the emails to them, via Janab Mukerram Bhaisaheb. Dawat-e-Hadiyah has provided the following directions:

Any emails sent to the whole Jamaat list or any emails regarding collections must have the raza of Amil Saheb. If these emails are sent without raza, then those emails must be retracted and the senders must apologize. Mumineen who do not have raza of Amil Saheb to send emails to the entire Jamaat should stop immediately.
The names of those individuals who have sent emails must be send to Alvazarat. Whatever instructions are received from Alvazarat, Anjuman-e-Qutbi will be required to follow.
Ya'd Allah heh Ma'a Al Jamaat (Allah's hands are with the Jamaat). Any emails attacking the Jamaat are considered to be an attack on Dawat and Moula (TUS), because it is Dawat and Moula that have created the Jamaat. The Jamaat only functions through them.
As per Dawat na kitabo, if Mumineen are misguided by the actions of an individual or if they are distanced from the Jamaat and the Masjid, then the individual that misguided them or misdirected them will face the azab and nuksaan of his or her actions. Khuda yaari aape.
Second, in addition to the guidance received above from Dawat-e-Hadiyah, Anjuman-e-Qutbi conveys the following:

Our Jamaat is ultimately a part of Al Vazarat, which is the arm of Moula (TUS). At all times, our only goals are to fulfill his khushi and to do the best we can in making Anjuman-e-Qutbi a strong Jamaat for our Mumineen now and in the future.
Board members are khidmatguzars who expend tremendous efforts to fulfill their roles--most of those efforts are unseen by Mumineen. To allege or imply that the Board Members of Anjuman-e-Qutbi are greedy, have "ulterior motives," or are somehow benefiting in some way is not only false, but it is also defamatory and hurtful, to those Board Members and their families. Several Board Members have been khidmatguzars and served the Jamaat for many, many years, and have made enormous personal and financial sacrifices to do so. As the instructions from Dawat state above, to attack these people is the same as attacking Dawat and Moula (TUS), because they are in their roles only because of Moula (TUS).
It is very easy to be an armchair critic. There is nothing courageous about sitting behind a computer and hurling personal insults at people. That is the opposite of courage. Instead, it takes courage to devote time and effort to actually serve the community. It takes courage to volunteer. It takes courage to make hard decisions. Time and again, the Jamaat has invited Mumineen to come and get involved in the Jamaat, whether on particular committees or on specific projects. And time and again, most people fail to show up or flatly refuse to help. Once again, as we have done in the past, we encourage Mumineen to get involved in the Jamaat and volunteer. That is the biggest way you can make a difference in how the Jamaat operates.
Together, we have built our beautiful Masjid. Since Moulana (TUS) visited our Jamaat two years ago, and blessed this Masjid with Iftitah, we have seen an increase in the number of families move to the Jamaat and an increase in the josh of all of our families. We are entering a new phase for Anjuman-e-Qutbi, where we are looking to strengthen our Jamaat. At the same time, we must acknowledge that our Masjid and complex require constant upkeep and maintenance, including the need to prepare for major breakdowns and repairs. As community members, we must all pitch in.

As we are just a short time away from Sherullah, we ask for Mumineen to work together, instead of making allegations against one another. The challenge with making allegations and sending emails such as the ones that were sent is that it forces individuals to become entrenched in their positions. This never leads to a productive outcome and ends up creating a greater wedge between people. Instead of continuing on this path, we urge Mumineen to be stronger together.
Wasalaam
Abide Syedna (TUS) 
Anjuman-e-Qutbi (Orange County)

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 pm

TO ALL DAWOODI BOHRA JUMAT MEMBERS        May 15, 2017

Before the holy month arrives, the Aajuman e Qutbi Bohra Jumat (Ontario-California) office bearers and Jumat members started fighting as usual similar to what is happening in almost all the towns, cities and countries where they have Markaz or Masjid or Jumat, and this fight is not for who will pray more or do more community work or do more charities to poor but how much more the Jumat and Janab will extract from their members in this month, floating several money making tricks!!!
Origin of this Issue in AQJ-Ontario, California
One of the AQ Jumat members has expressed his opinion about the Iftaari Unit amount of $753, which has been raised from $152 to $753 in few years. He did not blame the Janab or Dawat or any one personally but wanted to know, why the Jumat has decided to impose a unit cost of $753 on all!!! Without giving any reason. The other few members have just supported this question without blaming any one.
Myself and many others were thinking that at least the Janab and Jumat will call all these members and others who have this question in their mind for a meeting and discuss the issue with them and resolve it peacefully without hurting any one’s feeling, but as usual our Jumats and Janabs are not normal, they always think that they are above the rules, and when they do everything as per the Farman of the Aqa Moula, no one can question them for anything.
 What they did? The Janab wrote them 2-page threatening letter using all his un-written power and autocratic demands including disciplinary steps and so on for writing letter addressing to the AQ Jumat members without taking Raza (permission) of the Janab??He also stated that the punishment for such sinful act (writing letter to members without taking his Raza) will be decided by the Dawat and Daiuyllah in due course (means until such punishment is given and accepted, these members will not be considered as lawful members).

What Janab wrote?

The Janab wrote that he is the sole authority of the Dawoodi Bohra Jumat and everything he is doing as per the Farman and Raza of the Aqa Moula, and Dawat of Allah!! If anyone is raising any voice against the Janab or Jumat, he or she is going against the Dawat, Aqa Moula and Allah Ta’ala. Now in legal terms, it means that all the Janabs of our Jumats are doing everything as per the Farman of our Daiuyllah. And, if that is right, many of our Janabs and Jumats are doing many things illegal including Money Laundering using Karz e Hasana schemes, forcing under-age girls to go for FGM (Female Genital Mutilation), forcing kids to scream and cry and do Matam for hours, and doing many other anti—humanity activities with the Farman and Khushi of the Daiuyllah?? In that case; the 2-doctor families of Detroit and several others who are in jails for obeying the Farman of their Janabs and Daiyullah regarding FGM and other issues are less punishable than their Janabs, Jumats and finally Daiuyllah, who have enforced their dictate on them to carry out such illegal acts.

Really the FBI wanted to establish this link, and our Janab has clearly provided the involvement of our Dawat and Daiuyllah in all unlawful activities of our Janabs and Jumats around the globe.

Based on information available, not only FBI, but several other human rights Organizations including ACLU (American Civil Liberty Union) Dept. of Homeland Security, UNHRC (United Nations Human Rights Commission), Commissioner of Non-Profit Organizations and Society against Animal Cruelty are seriously looking in to the many unlawful activities of Bohra Jumats. Hopefully, our Aamil Saheb will be the first to provide missing links to them. 

My plea is going out to all the reformist and progressives Dawoodi Bohras, Please support us and help us, we are trapped and helpless against this Bohra Mafias ANJUMAN E QUTBI ORANGE COUNTY JUMAT MEMBERS.
Please write to FBI and ask them to investigate the Cult. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri May 19, 2017 4:12 am

I am not a big fan of mufaddal saifuddin neither I take him as a spiritual leader, but I am impressed with his team and their diplomatic abilities, the way they have won almost all court cases and also the way they have keep check on all their opponent is pretty neat. recently he inaugurated masjid in masqat and we all know how hard it is to get land and construct a shia mosque in gulf these days. some cool diplomacy is working behind curtains, off course money is exchanged in all these deals but still it is good for community.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri May 19, 2017 11:22 am

That was a pretty high handed reply to a simple quest for explaining. it is equivalent to using a sledge hammer where a jeweller's hammer was needed. It used to be that you were a munafiq if you were against the Dai but now according to this letter you are a munafiq if you question even a khidmatguzar and his shenanigans. Letter from Dawat written by Mukerram bhaisaheb was unnecessary. He is not sinless and guilty free. if I remember correctly he and his wife Mariyah bensaheba were doing mail order business with Federal Govt. (about 18 Million dollars worth) when in Bakersfield and were charged with Fraud and disqualified to supply parts anymore. and these are the people who are in charge of handling the millions and millions dollars worth of dawat money and properties. And he is the one who is chastising us for asking a simple explanation by using words like, " Ya'd Allah heh Ma'a Al Jamaat (Allah's hands are with the Jamaat). Any emails attacking the Jamaat are considered to be an attack on Dawat and Moula (TUS), because it is Dawat and Moula that have created the Jamaat. The Jamaat only functions through them." So Allah created this world, and if we blame someone for a crime of bad deed, does that mean we are criticizing Allah. What a justification they use to hide their crimes and hide behind the protection of a good Dai.
it is well known that Mr. Burhanuddin Shk. Husain Lahorewala and his family are very a very mukhlis family loving Syedna Mufaddal Saifauddin to the moon and back, but still he is branded a munafiq because he wants an explanation. he asked directly to the secretary and the vice president and got the looks of," how dare you" without any explanation and now this high-handed letter comes out. In today's climate this kind of treatment will not too far in creating a good harmonious community, this country or Orange County is not Sagwara or Banswada, people here are highly educated and they tend to analyze things. Either Burhanuddin will have to apologise or become a munafiq, he is not given much choice, nice way to run a jamaat.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 19, 2017 3:47 pm

Apology of Burhan Bhai Lahorewala: He roared like a lion but fizzled as a dud. Congratulation Burhan Bhai for your sincere try. Your efforts will echo for a long time.
Dear Members of Anjuman-e-Qutbi,
Baad Afzal us Salaam
This letter is regarding my email sent to Anjuman-e-Qutbi (Orange County) Jamaat members on 11th May 2017. I was informed by Anjuman-e-Qutbi that as per guidelines from Dawat-e-Hadiyah I did not have raza to send an email to the entire jamaat. I apologize for sending my email to the whole Jamaat without the raza of Aamil saheb.
I was also informed by Anjuman-e-Qutbi that unfortunately my email was used by dushmano to attack on Dawat. As per guidelines from Dawat-e-Hadiyah, my email was seen as an attack on Jamaat and it has subsequently caused reputation damage to the Dawat and Anjuman-e-Qubti. I take responsibility for my actions and sincerely apologize to the Jamaat and Dawat for this. My intentions were not to cause any harm to the prestige of Dawat and Anjuman-e-Qutbi and I totally ' condemn any attack made by dushmano on Dawat.
tn order to avoid such an incident in the future, I shall not send any emails to the entire Jamaat without the raza of Aamil saheb.
I request the Jamaat to formally retract my email.
signature.jpg
(Burhan Shk Hussain Lahorewala) Dated: t6th May 2017.
Courtesy Ashgar Vasanwala

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri May 19, 2017 11:36 pm

SBM wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 3:47 pm Apology of Burhan Bhai Lahorewala: He roared like a lion but fizzled as a dud. Congratulation Burhan Bhai for your sincere try. Your efforts will echo for a long time.
Dear Members of Anjuman-e-Qutbi,
Baad Afzal us Salaam
This letter is regarding my email sent to Anjuman-e-Qutbi (Orange County) Jamaat members on 11th May 2017. I was informed by Anjuman-e-Qutbi that as per guidelines from Dawat-e-Hadiyah I did not have raza to send an email to the entire jamaat. I apologize for sending my email to the whole Jamaat without the raza of Aamil saheb.
I was also informed by Anjuman-e-Qutbi that unfortunately my email was used by dushmano to attack on Dawat. As per guidelines from Dawat-e-Hadiyah, my email was seen as an attack on Jamaat and it has subsequently caused reputation damage to the Dawat and Anjuman-e-Qubti. I take responsibility for my actions and sincerely apologize to the Jamaat and Dawat for this. My intentions were not to cause any harm to the prestige of Dawat and Anjuman-e-Qutbi and I totally ' condemn any attack made by dushmano on Dawat.
tn order to avoid such an incident in the future, I shall not send any emails to the entire Jamaat without the raza of Aamil saheb.
I request the Jamaat to formally retract my email.
signature.jpg
(Burhan Shk Hussain Lahorewala) Dated: t6th May 2017.
Courtesy Ashgar Vasanwala
blaming Dawat na dushmano (read FD, Reformist, whomsoever else you want) when this is completely internal and due to the increase of dues by the jammat: Reminds me of this sher of Mirza Gaalib --

Poori zindagi bus ek hi bhool karta raha Gaalib, dhool chere pe thi, aaina saaf karta raha – Asadullah Mirza Gaalib

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat May 20, 2017 12:05 am

A rough translation of the above.

"All my life I (Gaalib) kept making just one mistake; the dirt was on my face, and I kept cleaning the mirror"

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat May 20, 2017 1:27 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 pm TO ALL DAWOODI BOHRA JUMAT MEMBERS        May 15, 2017

What Janab wrote?

The Janab wrote that he is the sole authority of the Dawoodi Bohra Jumat and everything he is doing as per the Farman and Raza of the Aqa Moula, and Dawat of Allah!! If anyone is raising any voice against the Janab or Jumat, he or she is going against the Dawat, Aqa Moula and Allah Ta’ala. Now in legal terms, it means that all the Janabs of our Jumats are doing everything as per the Farman of our Daiuyllah. And, if that is right, many of our Janabs and Jumats are doing many things illegal including Money Laundering using Karz e Hasana schemes, forcing under-age girls to go for FGM (Female Genital Mutilation), forcing kids to scream and cry and do Matam for hours, and doing many other anti—humanity activities with the Farman and Khushi of the Daiuyllah?? In that case; the 2-doctor families of Detroit and several others who are in jails for obeying the Farman of their Janabs and Daiyullah regarding FGM and other issues are less punishable than their Janabs, Jumats and finally Daiuyllah, who have enforced their dictate on them to carry out such illegal acts.

My plea is going out to all the reformist and progressives Dawoodi Bohras, Please support us and help us, we are trapped and helpless against this Bohra Mafias ANJUMAN E QUTBI ORANGE COUNTY JUMAT MEMBERS.
Please write to FBI and ask them to investigate the Cult. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

To the person who wrote this letter: [related to the stuff in bold]

So if you know that these illegal activities (money laundering, FGM, especially FGM) are happening in the jammat, give the names of the people who are doing it to the appropriate agencies. - what exactly they are doing that is breaking the law.

FBI for FGM,
IRS for money laundering, etc. ...

What is preventing you from doing it? Please at least help stop FGM. Saying that people write general letters to the FBI to investigate the cult is not helpful. You have to give them something concrete that they investigate, I think.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Tue May 23, 2017 11:20 pm

*मौला की हुकूमत, उनके ज्ञान पर नहीं, तुम्हारे अज्ञान पर टिकी है।*

मोला तुमसे उनकी गादी चुमवा सकता है,
पैर चुमवा सकता है,
फोटो पुजवा सकता है,
FMB की थाली से कैंसर मिटा सकता है, बाबजी फकरुद्दीन साब जो नहीँ कर सकते वोह भी मोला कर सकते हे,
आपकी रोज़ी मोला की दुवा से ही मिलती है, जहन्नुम में से हाथ पकड़कर मोला ही आपको निकालेंगे,
मरनेके बाद इनकी रूकू चिट्ठी बगेर फ़रिश्ते आपको बिना आधारकार्ड वाले घोषित करके जहन्नुम में डाल देंगे,
मोला तो मोला, उसने अपने पूरे खानदान तक को तुमसे खुले आम पुजवा दिया।

और ये सब एक अनपढ़ मोलाने आप जेसे पढ़े लिखे IAS, IPS, वक़ील, मजिस्ट्रेट, इंजीनियर, डॉक्टर, व्यापारी, उद्योगपति से करवाया है, जिसने अपने 3 साल के एकभी ब्यान में कुरान की एकभी सूरत को मुंह ज़ुबानी पढ़ा नही , ना तफ़्सीर की, ना इस्लाम की गहराई पे बयान किया।

फिर भी आप कैसे कहते हैं के आप मुसलमान हो ??

*मौला की असली कहानी*

जब भूकम्प आने वाला हो तो उनको पता नहीं होता ,

जब हुदहुद तूफान आने वाला हो तो पता नहीं होता

जब ट्रेन पलटने वाली या बोम्ब से उड़ने वाली हो तो पता नहीं होता,

जब नोट बदलने वाला हो तो पता नहीं होता,

जब अपने देश पर हमला होने वाला हो तो पता नहीं होता,

जब देश मे बंम बिस्फोट होने वाला हो तो पता नहीं होता,

जब कोई प्लेन लुप्त होने वाली हो तो पता नहीं होता

जब मक्कामे बारिश और तूफान आने वाला हो तो पता नहीं होता,

जब कोई मुअमिन का बच्चा ग़ुम जाये तो कहा होगा वो पता नहीं होता ,

कोमी दंगे में अपनी कॉम के सदस्यों का अरबो का नुकसान होने का पता नही होता,

अमरीका में डॉकटर को खुद के फतवे से जेल होगी ये पता नही होता,

अपने खुद के बावाजी 10 am गुज़रने वाले हे ये पता नहीँ होता,(आप 9pm पहुचते हे)

अपने बावाजी के दीदार में आये लोग मर जायेंगे ये पता नही,

खुदके प्लेन का टायर ब्लास्ट होनेवाला हे ये पता नही होता।

कोममे कितनी औरते इद्दत में बैठी है, और ईनका घर कैसे चलता होगा, ये पता नही,

कॉम के कितने बच्चे बाप बगेर कैसे पढेंगे,खायेगे क्या, ये पता नही,

कॉम के कितने लोगों के अपने घर नहीँ हैं, ये पता नहीँ,

कॉम के कितने लोग गरीबी से जूझ रहे हे, खाने को क्या हैं या नहीँ भी, ये पता नहीँ,

जिनके पास लाखों फ़रिश्ते हे ,और गेब की जानकारी हो; वे ये सब क्यों नहीं जानते ?

इसलिए नहीं जानते क्योंकि ये सब देखे जा सकते हैं,
हक़ीकत जाना जा सकता है।

*इनको केवल वह पता होता जो सम्भव नहीं।*
जैसे की,

किसी के घरमे साँप क्यों निकला,

किसी मुस्लिम कब्रस्तान में जाके सब रूहो को छुड़ाना,

मरने के बाद जन्नत दिलाना,

किसी मुसाफिर को ट्रेनमे टिफिन पहुचाना,

किसी का कैंसर मिटाना(कहानियों मै)

किसी की रोज़ी नही चलती(उनकी दुवा के बावजूद) तो ज़्यादा वाजेबत वसूलना,
अगर फिरभी रोज़ी नही,तो गाव बदलवाना,

आदि सभी अन्ध विश्वास और
मनगढंत बातें।
आँखे खोलो, और सच्चे इस्लाम पे अमल करो।
*रोज़ी,सुकून,बरकत और जन्नत सिर्फ अल्लाह के ही हाथों में हैं।*

यह मेसेज आप सबके फोनबुक में जितने भी मुअमिन के नंबर हैं उनको एकबार भेजें (रज़ा लेके) और मौला की मनगढ़ंत बातों को सामने लाये ।

think

Unread post by think » Wed May 24, 2017 12:04 pm

I think the amil of orange county is scared about what is going on i.e. mumineen can voice their opinion . He can shut up people in India or Pakistan or Africa but not here , so he is taking refuge by stating the same old slogan "moula ne Khushi". To this I say moula ne khushi is go hunting in Africa and be pampered by ghettas of the bohri illiterates.and not to forget the highest bidder gets the rumaal .

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:03 pm

First the mighty kothar were selling bird feeders
To tamam bilaade imaniya (whole world )
Then came SAFAI COMITEE, selling BARKATI jaaru (broom)
Then came welan and patlo to make BARKATI Roti.
now they want you to go and plant trees but look at stem 3, indirectly it says you have to go to your Aamil to get a Tag.... Aamils aren't gonna give you a Tag for FREE, is he? He will demand you do fakhir najwa to Muffy and 20 dollar salaam to him.. it's all a scam to put muffys name in the guineas book of world records for planting half a million trees around the world.
Attachments
1_benefit.jpg
3_steps.jpg

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:25 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:03 pm First the mighty kothar were selling bird feeders
now they want you to go and plant trees but look at stem 3, indirectly it says you have to go to your Aamil to get a Tag.... Aamils aren't gonna give you a Tag for FREE, is he? He will demand you do fakhir najwa to Muffy and 20 dollar salaam to him.. it's all a scam to put muffys name in the guineas book of world records for planting half a million trees around the world.
Is local Jamaat supplying the saplings for planting or do we have to buy one from nursery than go to amil and get the tags. The Tags will have Muffy Moula's name on it which will make sapling grow into a beautiful tree which will save the planet from extinction and in that way it will be become Moziza of Moula. Shu Shaan che Moula ni. Nothing but a common trickster.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:03 am

All of them will be tagged. Then they will present it as a record. I bet Muffy is targeting some award from UN or something or become an ambassador for environment. Of course at no cost. Here they have asked to pay ₹300 and register names to plant.
Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:03 pm First the mighty kothar were selling bird feeders

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 am

Also let me recall that a few years back an announcement was made to change toilets to swatting style . A company suddenly sprung up in Chicago and mumineen had to buy Indian type potty for their bathrooms . For this also they had to take raza of amil and had to spend money in buying this swatting style w.c. and pay a plumber to install it.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:43 pm

*उदयपुर में सैयदना साहब का मोजिज़ा*
कल world wide सैयदना साहब की तरफ से नियाज़ थी। नियाज़ में ice cream expiry date की serve की गई।
कुछ लोगो की तबियत बिगड़ गयी। ज्यादा जानकारी के लिए न्यूज़ पढें।
*इसमे मोजिज़ा क्या था??*
कुछ अब्दे से मेरी बात हुई तो बताया मोला का मोजिज़ा है, expiry थी फिर भी किसी को कुछ नही हुआ।
*मोजिज़ा कम corruption ज्यादा है।*
आप सभी जानते है, जिस प्रोडक्ट की expiry नज़दीक होती है दुकानदार हमे वो प्रोडक्ट स्पेशल discount देकर दे देता है।
यहा तो मामला expiry product का था। तो मामला कितने में settle हुआ होगा सोचने वाली बात है।
*अब यहा 2 बाते सोचने वाली है,*
1) या तो सैयदना साहब की रज़ा से लोगो को उनकी नियाज़ में सस्ता माल खिलाया गया।
2) या फिर management वाले लोगो को कमिशनखोरी के चक्कर मे सैयदना साहब तक को नही छोड़ा....

ज्ञात हो 3-4 साल पहले भी रमज़ान की नियाज़ में बासी नॉनवेज serve करने से सेंकडो लोगो को उल्टी दस्त की problem होने से हॉस्पिटल में admit करना पड़ा था।
3-4 साल पहले फ्री में सैयदना साहब की तरफ से जैम, बटर बांटे गए थे, जो expiry थे। लंबे समय तक तो लोगो को मालूम नही था। सब फ्री का माल लूटने में मस्त थे। कुछ जागरूक लोगो ने expiry की बात कही, तो लोगो ने फेंके, कुछ already खा चुके थे, ओर तबियत नही बिगड़ी उसे मोला का मोजिज़ा बता रहे थे।
आनन फानन में management ने जैम वापस collect किये...
ये सब होता रहता है, पता नही लोग कब बोलना सीखेंगे।

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:13 am

Even though Fake propaganda....but the damage to the image of our community has been done
Listen to how muslims say that TV is not allowed in Islamic rules in place of worship
Wonder how the muslims of India will now view Mufaddali Bohras

https://www.facebook.com/abpnews/videos ... 962479880/

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:39 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:13 am Even though Fake propaganda....but the damage to the image of our community has been done
Listen to how muslims say that TV is not allowed in Islamic rules in place of worship
Wonder how the muslims of India will now view Mufaddali Bohras

https://www.facebook.com/abpnews/videos ... 962479880/
Added to this is Yoga Program done in Masjid is making rounds with Main stream Muslims.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:50 am

London's one eye bandit Dr Iblis Bhaisab Amil of London Jamaat anjumane Burhani London with local MP who is also a choro ka chor looting Muslims he is shown here asking the biggest thief of them all, Muffy Muffin to London
Watch the plantation video,
Attachments
Londions 1 eye bandit WA0000.mp4
(30.71 MiB) Downloaded 305 times

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:33 pm

I am at a loss of words..but I do wanna say one thing..may god give them some sense in this month of ramzaan
Attachments
IMG-20170620-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20170620-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20170620-WA0007.jpg

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:17 am

Newly created form of 21st century namaaz for 21st century BANDIYO of HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, MRS PRINGLE, AKA HURRATUL Zohra TUS Sharaf Bensaheba, Zawjate 7th grade dropout SMS.The first lady of James Saifiyah BANDIYO.
This is how Abu Dhabi Muminin prays Namaaz.
Attachments
Bandiyo of Zohratus Sharaf WA0013.jpg

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:05 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:17 am Newly created form of 21st century namaaz for 21st century BANDIYO of HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, MRS PRINGLE, AKA HURRATUL Zohra TUS Sharaf Bensaheba, Zawjate 7th grade dropout SMS.The first lady of James Saifiyah BANDIYO.
This is how Abu Dhabi Muminin prays Namaaz.
These FAT ladies after devouring Barakati Thaali's need to slim down a bit. Doing Yoga once a year to please Modi will not do any good except shoot some pictures for media and presented to Modi proving bohra support.

Yoga is a form of Hindu Deity Pooja, meaning most of the postures are some way dedicated to Hindu Deity's why are we doing this whilst Allah Tahala has given us Namaz. Monkey sees monkey does. WHen we were little and enjoyed Holi, Garba or Diwali our Mullah's told us its gunnah and form of Hindu puja, Now SMS told them to dance and they dance very loyal Abde's indeed.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:23 am

What's wrong in doing Yog? One good thing if they continue to do it through the year at home too.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:18 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:23 am What's wrong in doing Yog? One good thing if they continue to do it through the year at home too.
There is always a time and place for everything.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:34 pm

There is nothing wrong doing yoga. It should be done regularly.

Namaz is a kind of yoga if performed as prescribed. But we all are in a hurry, and Happy to please a killer Modi.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:24 am

SBM wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:18 pm
AgnosticIndian wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:23 am What's wrong in doing Yog? One good thing if they continue to do it through the year at home too.
You can do Yog anytime any place. I am sure they did their prayers on time. We have jamatkhanas used for various events. Don't see anything wrong in them doing Yog over there. Better Yog than live telecast of Muffi's rants.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:52 am

yoga is a no, no in a muslim house of prayer. Would one do yoga in the precincts of the kaaba or the Rasools mosque in Madina?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:21 pm

There is a broad variety of yoga schools, practices, and goals[2] in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism.[3][4][5]

What is the problem?

We have brought idolatry traditions into our places of worship

Bohras who cannot stay in sujud to Allah for 5 seconds are happy to spends 10s of minutes in yoga positions

Bohras who cannot say Allahs dhikr are almost positioning to say Ooooohm.

SBM wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:18 pm

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:54 am

Yoga is not meant for Bohras and that too in Rida , Kurta izzar. Yoga is performed by half-naked sage's. Can you imagine bohras ladies doing Sirsasan in Rida's their skirts will be over their heads.