Dawoodi Bohras in the media 2017-18

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Reporter
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#271

Unread post by Reporter » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:10 pm

"Sayeddna Mufaddal wanders in the Saifee Mohalla lanes of Indore to collect money"

Attachments
2018-03-10-PHOTO-00000495.jpg
Last edited by Reporter on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#272

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:56 pm

^^^^ ROFLMAO!

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#273

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:42 pm

Reporter wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:10 pm
"Sayeddna Mufaddal wanders in the Saifee Mohalla lanes of Indore to collect money"
what newspaper is this? Lokswami ??

Is it Indore-based, mumbai-based? Can somebody translate/summarize the article(s)?

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#274

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:52 pm

ajamali wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:40 am
Mufaddal Saifuddin caught lying! What else has he lied about?


youtu.be/bskD4y8zOWw
This channel is openly and extremely anti-MS? Wonder if somebody can shed some more light on it?

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#275

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:16 am

channel sounds so biased and stupid, present president of India is soo backward that no one even hindu leaders want to meet him.

not even business leaders.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#276

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:45 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:16 am
channel sounds so biased and stupid, present president of India is soo backward that no one even hindu leaders want to meet him.

not even business leaders.
that can't be accurate. Also, it is about the Office of the President of India, not the specific person.

Out of respect for the office, he should be respected.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#277

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:39 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:42 pm
Reporter wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:10 pm
"Sayeddna Mufaddal wanders in the Saifee Mohalla lanes of Indore to collect money"
what newspaper is this? Lokswami ??

Is it Indore-based, mumbai-based? Can somebody translate/summarize the article(s)?
Looks like some reporter wants to be a hero and expose all the scams MS runs in the name of religion. This particular article is talking about MS giving mafsuiyat to the husband of a Bohra woman who runs a brothel!! The price tag for bestowing this honor was 53 lakhs.

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#278

Unread post by allbird » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:11 am

There is no proof that women is a bohra, she could be just hiding under Rida but of different community. We see big hindu personalities hiding under Burkhas while attending court cases. Have they mentioned the name of arrested lady or her husband. The news has to be authenticated before we all jump to conclusion. I may be a back bench-er bohra but still dignity of my community and momin is prime.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#279

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:12 am

allbird wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:11 am
There is no proof that women is a bohra, she could be just hiding under Rida but of different community. We see big hindu personalities hiding under Burkhas while attending court cases. Have they mentioned the name of arrested lady or her husband. The news has to be authenticated before we all jump to conclusion. I may be a back bench-er bohra but still dignity of my community and momin is prime.
This article is not about the woman and her “business,” it’s about MS going to her home, accepting 53 lakhs of her ill-gotten gains and making her husband a Mullah. I just thought it was hilarious.

ajamali
Posts: 409
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#280

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:08 am

Madam naa gharey Kadam :lol: Here are more details.

http://epaper.lokswami.in/frontend/home ... 5/MTgwMzEw

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#281

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:38 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:42 pm
Reporter wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:10 pm
"Sayeddna Mufaddal wanders in the Saifee Mohalla lanes of Indore to collect money"
what newspaper is this? Lokswami ??

Is it Indore-based, mumbai-based? Can somebody translate/summarize the article(s)?
I think this is an Indore based newspaper and it is exposing that MS lied that he was sick in order to avoid receiving the President of India. They have got hold of the letter that was sent to the university where MS is telling that lie.

Shockingly he seems to have recovered rather speedily because he travelled the very same day to Ujjain from Indore. They show footage of MS looking quite healthy on that very day. The newspaper is concluding that it does not behove a religious leader to lie in this manner to avoid the inconvenience of being respectful to the President of the country. They also question his allegiance to the country. Also that these sorts of lies are a license to the followers to also lower the bar for their own behavior.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#282

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:46 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:39 am
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:42 pm


what newspaper is this? Lokswami ??

Is it Indore-based, mumbai-based? Can somebody translate/summarize the article(s)?
Looks like some reporter wants to be a hero and expose all the scams MS runs in the name of religion. This particular article is talking about MS giving mafsuiyat to the husband of a Bohra woman who runs a brothel!! The price tag for bestowing this honor was 53 lakhs.
DCP is asking about the sick lie article. Not Madamgate.
I am a little shocked that you find Maddmgate so amusing...I think it’s disgusting, if it is true. One can always give hidayat to those who have strayed, but it is not quite clear that MS is motivated to give or capable of giving any such thing. It appears that MS thinks that Shaitan is lurking in call-centers not in brothels!

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#283

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:52 pm

I heard there was a new Naara-e-Bulund in Ujjain

Mola mola 'Bimaar' mola
Mola mola 'Dhongi' mola
:lol:

but jokes apart....may be the channel seems biased or anti DMBS , but none the less it did really showed DMBS in bad light to a very valid argument...Even someone from outside could easily get what they are trying to say about DMBS

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#284

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:55 am

https://www.amu.ac.in/about3.jsp?did=4988

06-MAR-2018:

AMU Chancellor, HH Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin expresses inability to attend the annual convocation

ALIGARH March 6: His Holiness Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, Chancellor of the Aligarh Muslim University has expressed his inability on health grounds to attend the 65th annual convocation of the University, slated for March 7, 2018.

The letter, addressed to the Vice Chancellor, Professor Tariq Mansoor, mentions that ?His Holiness Dr Syedna Mufaddal SaifuddinTUS would like to convey to you that it would have been a great pleasure and a matter of huge privilege, as Chancellor of Aligarh Muslim University, to receive the Honourable President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind at AMU on Wednesday, 7th March, 2018. But His Holiness regretfully conveys that due to health reasons, he will not be able to attend the convocation?.

The letter further reads, ?His Holiness wants you to warmly welcome the Honourable President on behalf of His Holiness and to convey to him, His Holiness? cordial greetings with choicest blessings. His Holiness would also like you to convey His Holiness? salaams and benedictions to the entire family of AMU?.

Public Relations Office

Aligarh Muslim University

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#285

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:22 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:52 pm
I heard there was a new Naara-e-Bulund in Ujjain

Mola mola 'Bimaar' mola
Mola mola 'Dhongi' mola
:lol:

but jokes apart....may be the channel seems biased or anti DMBS , but none the less it did really showed DMBS in bad light to a very valid argument...Even someone from outside could easily get what they are trying to say about DMBS

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
it is still better than eloping kids from father house without their father consent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

apne girebaan mein jhaak ke dekh galib

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#286

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 am

.
Last edited by objectiveobserver53 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#287

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:55 am
https://www.amu.ac.in/about3.jsp?did=4988

06-MAR-2018:

AMU Chancellor, HH Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin expresses inability to attend the annual convocation

ALIGARH March 6: His Holiness Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, Chancellor of the Aligarh Muslim University has expressed his inability on health grounds to attend the 65th annual convocation of the University, slated for March 7, 2018.

The letter, addressed to the Vice Chancellor, Professor Tariq Mansoor, mentions that ?His Holiness Dr Syedna Mufaddal SaifuddinTUS would like to convey to you that it would have been a great pleasure and a matter of huge privilege, as Chancellor of Aligarh Muslim University, to receive the Honourable President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind at AMU on Wednesday, 7th March, 2018. But His Holiness regretfully conveys that due to health reasons, he will not be able to attend the convocation?.

The letter further reads, ?His Holiness wants you to warmly welcome the Honourable President on behalf of His Holiness and to convey to him, His Holiness? cordial greetings with choicest blessings. His Holiness would also like you to convey His Holiness? salaams and benedictions to the entire family of AMU?.

Public Relations Office

Aligarh Muslim University
Yeah he had a heart attack just imagining that he had to make a visit without receiving a najwa no cover. That’s how he got sick. #pantsonfire

ajamali
Posts: 409
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#288

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:11 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 am

Yeah he had a heart attack just imagining that he had to make a visit without receiving a najwa no cover. That’s how he got sick. #pantsonfire
:lol:
#NoNajwaNoWayDMBS

He was suffering 3rd degree burns on account of his pants being on fire.
He caught something during his 53 Lac visit to the Bohra Madam

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#289

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:02 pm

ajamali wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:08 am
Madam naa gharey Kadam :lol: Here are more details.

http://epaper.lokswami.in/frontend/home ... 5/MTgwMzEw
Even if true, the responsibility for this rests (at least partly) with the local jammat/sheikh/amil, etc. They should have warned him and not sent MS to this house, told him about this issue. I mean, how is he supposed to know these things in a different city.

Yes, for those who believe that their Moula is all knowing, okay that is a different matter ... I have nothing to say.

Also, the news lists a date of 2003, so it is 14 years old. Human beings change, may be she has changed. Who are we to judge? Leave it is Allah.

Don't get me wrong, I think these kadams for money is really something I don't like. I think all the money making forced stuff in our community is just plain wrong. I just don't want to judge this person's character - leave it to Allah. That is all.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#290

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 am

not comparing but Jesus (SAW) also pardoned woman.

also if taher would have done this his followers would be wow what a dai he pardons every one. :lol:

chit bhi meri aur pat bhi :lol:

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#291

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:16 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 am
not comparing but Jesus (SAW) also pardoned woman.

also if taher would have done this his followers would be wow what a dai he pardons every one.
chit bhi meri aur pat bhi :lol:
I don't think FD folks even care about whose house DMBS goes to . Even the news channel is just another entity which is providing news..

The fact that it (the devil in the details)was provided to the outside world in such manner is what amuses the readers on this forum..

Since followers of DMBS uses extreme words like( I will not mention here) for STF .
.But it does seem that fate just returned back their favour with double retribution, in the form of his #MadamGate fiasco

For us ,its just one more unceremonious thing (out of his previous many) to get amused by the actions of the Circus Ring Master.

I also think many such 'izzat ka falooda' are yet to be served :twisted:

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

bohraspy
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:17 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#292

Unread post by bohraspy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:13 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:52 pm
ajamali wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:40 am
Mufaddal Saifuddin caught lying! What else has he lied about?


youtu.be/bskD4y8zOWw
This channel is openly and extremely anti-MS? Wonder if somebody can shed some more light on it?
My friend saying that this is an initiative done by a firend of Shez Abdeali Bs Qutbiddin in Indore. He is to give informaton on Mufaddli side wrong doings. A great work!

ajamali
Posts: 409
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#293

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:39 am

Ever heard the rhyme Liar Liar Pants on fire?

We are currently more amused by Muffy boy lying his way out of the Aligarh Uni’s convocation due to “health” reasons. Perhaps his illness was due to his pants being on fire, perhaps due to visit to Madam’s house, perhaps he had a heart attack when he heard he would not receive Najwa for attending the convocation....who knows what this mysterious illness was that cleared itself in seconds...one needs to spell everything out around here.... :roll:

Mkenya
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#294

Unread post by Mkenya » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:34 pm

He self-healed!
Wah, Maula(?) aap to chupe Rustom nikle.
Tumhe hum sabki kasam, batao ke aap aur kis kis hunner mei yakta ho.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#295

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 pm

bohraspy wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:13 am
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:52 pm


This channel is openly and extremely anti-MS? Wonder if somebody can shed some more light on it?
My friend saying that this is an initiative done by a firend of Shez Abdeali Bs Qutbiddin in Indore. He is to give informaton on Mufaddli side wrong doings. A great work!
I am just wondering if this would count for anything in the court of law? Would this be considered a lie and hurt his credibility in the court of law?

And how popular is this newspaper/TV Channel? How many folks watch it? Did it come in more mainstream media, like Indian Express, HT, TOI, and other TV news channel?

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#296

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:13 am

I think it does give the judge enough brain fodder to come to a conclusion that DMBS and his co-horts are cunniving enough to tell a white lie when need arises ...
Maybe that's what Qj and Dr Moiz(along with DMBS) did ..lie

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#297

Unread post by allbird » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:04 am

.
Last edited by allbird on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#298

Unread post by allbird » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:06 am

Such a big personality like SMS lying and getting caught on media, that itself is embarrassing by in its own. Has someone in the community informed him about this news clip going around in social media or gaib na malik knows all. Has Al - Vazaraat issue any defense in this case ?. I am sure they will come up Mola's priority are mumineen and NOT president of Indian

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#299

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:12 am

We all know who is master mind behind SBUT, Quid Johnny..
The same QJ is the master mind behind DMBS fake nass drama.
Watch this video about SBUT, to understand the lure of power and money which has lead to everything bad going on in our community by the QJ and his cohorts.

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Attachments
VID-20180327-WA0001.mp4
(43.32 MiB) Downloaded 461 times

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

#300

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:06 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:12 am
We all know who is master mind behind SBUT, Quid Johnny..
The same QJ is the master mind behind DMBS fake nass drama.
Watch this video about SBUT, to understand the lure of power and money which has lead to everything bad going on in our community by the QJ and his cohorts.

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
yes and same Qaid johar was really liked by Burhanuddin, I saw with my eye when saifi hospital was opening Burhanuddin gifted him his own watch which he was wearing while salam ceremony.

you cant blame one and worship another, taheris seems to be getting bigger liars day by day.