Burhanuddin was Dai?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

Re: Burhanuddin was Dai?

Unread post by think » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:47 pm

The 10 points written as they are and taking them to be as it was said and so it was practiced , bohri or non bohrti with even a little thought would refute s.m.b. as a religious leader. Do not even want to go into the details of the tittle and responsibilities of a Dai . The word dai is after all only coined for bohri's.
I have not personally met or seen the 46th. dai but one observation in for certain. He did not move around in such pomp and richness and neither did he have such non thinking followers.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:58 am

Exactly think bhai, and what enrages me is that these fateli hijaar and muffy guys are so proud to be naib of burhanuddin who himself was not on path of siraat e mustakim.

and funny thing is they are fighting case in court to prove they are naib of burhanuddin, if they are truly naib of burhanuddin then they have no rights on the title of Dai.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:34 am

Imam Ali says do not worship Allah for greed, but we all know most bohras are greedy as hell and they do every thing for some profits, but any ways greed for heaven is not a bad thing, but licking feets of thieves will not end you up in heaven, if you really want to have TICKET for heaven do good deeds. help poor and needy and help them just for the sake of ALLAH.
Attachments
17760177_986648941465012_3639580484225984655_n.png

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:34 am

if these chindi chor had any reply they would have flooded this thread with replies and would have been shouting from top of the hill, good to see they went silent, people with brain and open eyes can see what is going on. <3

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:21 am

The amazing ishrafi ( or financial wastage ) is when SMS travels in business class 2 tickets are booked. The ajoining seat say vacant so there is no stranger sharing seat with the royal highness. Now the question is the price of that vacant business or first class seat and built few mumineens houses in some remote village of india so why do they beg for forstership when our Dai is sssoooo wasteful. Just because its harraam ki kamai does not mean a Allah SWT Dai can plunder mumin because he has a license from Allah to loot.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:42 am

I Rizwan wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:34 am if these chindi chor had any reply they would have flooded this thread with replies and would have been shouting from top of the hill, good to see they went silent, people with brain and open eyes can see what is going on. <3
Did it occur to you that your presumptions, claims and premise are so off the mark that no one can be bothered to respond?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:43 am

^
Agree

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:25 am

ajamali wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:42 am
I Rizwan wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:34 am if these chindi chor had any reply they would have flooded this thread with replies and would have been shouting from top of the hill, good to see they went silent, people with brain and open eyes can see what is going on. <3
Did it occur to you that your presumptions, claims and premise are so off the mark that no one can be bothered to respond?
Exactly. Also, sometimes one does not engage people of low intellect. Our multi-ID simian friend thinks that people should respond to him. However, it never occurs to him that people do not wish to engage someone with sub-par ideas, someone who keeps making new IDs when he is defeated, and someone who has little to offer except the same-old nonsense. Our simian friend flings feces and then is surprised that no one wishes to come near him!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:29 pm

Ajamali, Birader and SBM...

forget talking to him, talking about him too probably gives him his jollies.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:36 am

you may chose not to reply, but I will keep asking question and if you have reply you should reply.

this also shows how fragile your dawat is atleast these questions will keep haunting you for long time to come.

rest of boot lickers can keep licking boots and scratching each other back. :lol:

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:39 am

if these chindi chor had any reply they would have flooded this thread with replies and would have been shouting from top of the hill, good to see they went silent, people with brain and open eyes can see what is going on. <3

:lol: :lol: :lol:

think

Unread post by think » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:33 am

probably, Mr. Mufaddal needs to see the example of Dalai LLama a religious leader with a massive following and endowments from American universities like Berkley and Emory. He has millions of dollars at his disposal but look at his life style. He travels economy class and rubs shoulders with the common traveler.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:27 pm

^^
Wonder why he is not said anything about Muslim Massacre (Rohingya) in Burma by Buddhist?

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:44 am

think wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:33 am probably, Mr. Mufaddal needs to see the example of Dalai LLama a religious leader with a massive following and endowments from American universities like Berkley and Emory. He has millions of dollars at his disposal but look at his life style. He travels economy class and rubs shoulders with the common traveler.
muffy is just doing what his dad deed for years so lets first decide if burhanuddin was dai?

where are all those scholars? those who claim to be always right and have ilm of gaib?

where are they? they cant even refute these 10 points?

those expensive foreign degrees from oxford and Harvard University not helping any more?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:47 am

think wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:33 am probably, Mr. Mufaddal needs to see the example of Dalai LLama a religious leader with a massive following and endowments from American universities like Berkley and Emory. He has millions of dollars at his disposal but look at his life style. He travels economy class and rubs shoulders with the common traveler.
if thats so motivating embrace buddhism...........dai is supreme teacher u r free to follow anyone ur heart desires..what point in stayin in daawat and criticising dai

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 am

fateli hijaar guys leave no chance to criticize muffy, but they never speak truth about Burhanuddin....

Because if they do their Dai shop and claim of masoomiyat will die and their ghetas will leave their lies.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:22 am

I Rizwan wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 am fateli hijaar guys leave no chance to criticize muffy, but they never speak truth about Burhanuddin....

Because if they do their Dai shop and claim of masoomiyat will die and their ghetas will leave their lies.
The Jameas have been in the clutches of Mufaddal Saifuddin and his dark helpers for decades. Jamea graduates have actively opposed the Mazoon for just as long. Doubt that any of the Fatemi Dawat leadership have been fully supportive of this corrupted Jamea for a very long time. Rizzu you should keep your mouth shut if you don't know much.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:15 am

Shame on you...you try and throw all blames on others but never accept your leader responsibility.

Khuzaima enjoyed post of mazoon for years....why he never spoke up and never protested?

As long as he was enjoying benefits of his seat every thing was okay?

As a mazoon it was his duty to write some risala and make people aware of what is going on...he should have filed court cases for the benefit of community...what did he do?

He did nothing but just waited for burhanuddin to die so he can seat on dai seat.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue May 23, 2017 6:07 am

fateli hijaar walo hajamali kyaa gayo? dekhato nathi? jawab aap? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue May 23, 2017 6:27 am

Hajamali you have full one month of Ramadan to get answers of those 10 questions, ask your master to stop trading in month of ramadan and get answers, volatility in market will sink as well so better he dont trade and take time to answer. good luck