Secrets of Nairobi Jamea Exposed on Website

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
kumkum78

Secrets of Nairobi Jamea Exposed on Website

Unread post by kumkum78 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:23 am

I came across this website:

https://shafahi.wordpress.com/

It could get very interesting, the authors promise to go against the diktat of Syedna and reveal the dirty secrets of what goes on inside the secretive jamea shafahi exams. We should all keep a watch on this and see what happens.

Most of the bohras have no idea about shafahi and what happens there and if this helps to educate them we should share it widely.

Even more surprising, they can't even control their own jamea people. Even they know that daal mein kuch kala hai...

think

Re: Secrets of Nairobi Jamea Exposed on Website

Unread post by think » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:25 pm

very interesting this salhafi exams and its teachings. Do spread the knowledge gained in the jamia. Knowledge about deen of islam should be wide spread and not inside closed doors. I hope the mumineen at large know the risks you all are taking to impart this knowledge and i for one is thirsty to understand the depths of the quran and appreciative.

mukhlis52

Unread post by mukhlis52 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:43 pm

secretive jamea shafahi
I thought Shafahi exams could be attended by anyone? I am not from jamea, nor my mom is but we attend every year and many of my non-jamea friends attend with me. We never saw or heard anyone asking us to leave because we were personas non grata?

bohraspy

Unread post by bohraspy » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:55 am

good job KK! these jamea and kothari goons must be shivering now that one of their own has turned against them!