Moula tus in Paris

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
FIROZE

Moula tus in Paris

Unread post by FIROZE » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:57 am

Asalamualikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu

I am a dawoodi bohra lady resident of Paris and I write this to express my grievance I was really excited when I heard that our moula sayadna muffadal seiffuddin will be coming to paris and from that day I had mentally prepared myself with a list of my arzi as I knew that when I get a kadambosi I will get a chance to present my arzi.
Yes I did get a card for kadambosi and after a long struggle I got a big disappointment as to what I saw. Firstly my envelopes were taken before even I reached to moula and finally when I got my chance I saw that moula had both his hands and two lines were formed and I apparently had the left hand line since when are we thought to do salam on the left hand and moula never even looked at anyone he was buzy talking to other people it was just a totally gross feeling. I have previously done kadambosi to moula burhanuddin where he looked in everyones eye and blessed his followers with dua and heard their problems and gave solutions unlike moula muffaddal where he does not have courtesy to look at anyone forget about hearing his followers problems.
I now really have to think hard and twice before I even think of doing any arzi or kadambosi.
Disheartened and dissapointed dawoodi bohra lady from paris.
The above views have been expressed by many ladies of paris.

allbird

Re: Moula tus in Paris

Unread post by allbird » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:24 am

Firoze ben, Do you have any evidence as pictures if SMS was giving / taking salam with both hands. Never heard of this Mozeza before but pictures can say thousand words.
Once we have pictures then we can take this discussion to the next level.

FIROZE

Unread post by FIROZE » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:21 am

Bhai, my family got the qadambosi pass and moula TUS now, is giving to one person one hand and another person his second hand ; first before you reach him, salam enveloppe is taken; he is not taking salam , salam is taken before u reach him, after there is two lines, one person is taking his left hand and the second one his right hand, while he was still talking to the person near him

FIROZE

Unread post by FIROZE » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:22 am

I never saw Moula Burhannudin ra giving his both hands and i never saw him talking and not giving attention to his followers doing qadambosi ;

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:04 am

In India , we call this as "Dono haathon se batorna"..( loot using both limbs)
There is nothing divine in any of his actions...
Best of luck believing in him..
May Allah give him(DMBS) some ethics and common sense

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:41 am

Ladies of Paris, how many people in your estimate were there at this kadam bosi and how many bohri's live in Paris?

Newbee

Unread post by Newbee » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:59 pm

I can confirm what the lady from Paris is saying as true. It was the same situation in London. People were herded like sheep, and once you got to the vicinity of moula there were two queues. The salaam cover was to be deposited into a bag prior to submitting your hand for salaam to either moula's left or right hand depending on what queue you were in. That was case with ladies' qadambosi. Perhaps it was different with men. It was distasteful and I'm not sure how long this has been going on for as this was my first qadambosi experience in many many years. Massive amounts of pressure had been piled on to get people to attend, the consequence of this was too many people led to do qadambosi via two queue system (I suppose to quicken the process). Indeed it was different during SMB times. He had a benign face and took the time to at least look at his followers and hear them out even if it was rushed. To be honest SMS just looked angry and distracted. Maybe he was still annoyed with the reformists who scuppered some of his plans!

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:30 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:04 am In India , we call this as "Dono haathon se batorna"..( loot using both limbs)
There is nothing divine in any of his actions...
Best of luck believing in him..
May Allah give him(DMBS) some ethics and common sense
Why stop with only "dono haathon"? Why not both feet too? Then, he can have four queues and earn 4x as more. Perhaps, if he attaches fake hands like Ravan, maybe he can have 10 queues .. or 12 if one counts the feet too.

Su nirali shaan chee. More-la, More-la Muffy More-la!

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:27 pm

Why does he not get on all fours with his butt in the air. A neat little Twister pose. That way there can be four queues to kiss his appendages and a fifth one - for his family so they can more easily kiss his noorani behind.

FIROZE

Unread post by FIROZE » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:27 am

think wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:41 am Ladies of Paris, how many people in your estimate were there at this kadam bosi and how many bohri's live in Paris?
there was not so many women , many family are in holidays ; so even not so much persons, Moula gave his both hands, i heard that many were upset to have his left hand.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:05 am

write this to express my grievance I was really excited when I heard that our moula sayadna muffadal seiffuddin will be coming to paris and from that day I had mentally prepared myself with a list of my arzi as I knew that when I get a kadambosi I will get a chance to present my arzi.
Yes I did get a card for kadambosi and after a long struggle I got a big disappointment as to what I saw. Firstly my envelopes were taken before even I reached to moula and finally when I got my chance I saw that moula had both his hands and two lines were formed and I apparently had the left hand line since when are we thought to do salam on the left hand and moula never even looked at anyone he was buzy talking to other people it was just a totally gross feeling.
Apologies but really looking for sympathy about such a rediculous desire on a site full of hardcore reformists is a red flag to a bull. At one point reformists are trying to stop his visit while other side we have such devoted abdes. ...

I would remark ...good for the Parisians and hope now they will open their mind. But I doubt that he knows where the honey is.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:43 am

I am glad Firozeben has shared this information on this platform. Bit surprised that why would people tolerate such non-sense. Didn't anybody from whole of Paris object to this and complain to someone about SMS's behavior. If he does same thing in Mumbai wouldn't someone object and refuse salam to him. Well this is a eye - opener thanks for sharing and make sure People of Paris and London educate Moula Muffaddal about his social behavior, if he doesn't chance then Mumineen will change and i can see changes happening in Firozeben's thinking already.
One time we were all like you, i was a khidmat guzar in Saifee Mahal but my attitude changed when i saw these jamiya student started entering dawat ni thekedari from Burhanuddin Moula's time and rampant corruption, mis-appropiation of accounts and blatant choriyah (theft) of maal -e-dawat which was allocated for poor and needy. You only saw Mufaddal Moula right and left hands. Wait few more years and you will realise how false and made-up this Bohra Dawat it.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:43 am

Sms in Paris shopping trip.
This area is full of top brand names clothings and jewellery shops.
Attachments
Sms in Paris shoping.mp4
(10.28 MiB) Downloaded 764 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:01 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:43 am Sms in Paris shopping trip.
Even the sky was CRYING for this pathetic community. :oops:

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:29 am

allbird wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:24 am Firoze ben, Do you have any evidence as pictures if SMS was giving / taking salam with both hands. Never heard of this Mozeza before but pictures can say thousand words.
Once we have pictures then we can take this discussion to the next level.
Here is video evidence of Muffy-2-hands. This guy is so lazy/ up himself he cant even hold his own hands up! Whats laughable are those people throwing themselves at him because he will hold they hands and lead you to janaat.
Muffy2hands.mp4
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 781 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:41 am

This person needs to be commended for MULTI TASKING, why is everyone complaining about him using two hands to accept Salaam
Looking at the last video, not only he is utilizing his two hands but also talking to other people. Kothar has Talents. Remember he has to quench the thirst of so many Abdes/Amtes and he has only so much time and so many hands. I really think people should learn from this talented person of utilizing your limited time and resources. Should be a case study for Harvard or may be for JAMEA--
BTW he let his legs free if anyone wanted to touch that as well.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:14 am

FIROZE's claim of 2 handed salaams is true.
The new trend started in Birmingham UK when SMS had to satisfy the Bohras of Birmingham and surrounding areas by giving them sawaab of qadambosi in 2 hours, it was due to the demostrations by Reformists Bohras taking place outside the mosque and BBC wanted the nterview, so instead of running away, he said let's grab the salaam from the GHANDAA GHETAAWO and then hush me away from the back door so media can't see me..
He sat on the throan like a king with both hands resting on the armrests, muminin were pushing and shoving one onother to kiss the hand whilst Gundo Naapaak Mehlam and he's cousin Abdul Tayyeb bs (son of Qusai KASAAI, brother of SMS) kept on throwing old and young men like bags of sands..
Later on Friday in London Masjid, the same tamasha happened but this time it was in full force, 2 chamachs stood on each side of the que with a bag telling the Ghetaaw to throw the salaam envelopes in the bags.. eventually you reach the KingKong who doesn't even bother looking at you, you kiss his hand (which is resting on the huge arm chair) and in split seconds, you are thrown by the gundo Mehlam Najmuddin and his chamcho,
Once outside the masjid, all the bohris could do was moan at each other about the treatment they all received at the hands of Burhani gundaawo.

Who cares about what they kiss.. as long as it's SMS's feet, hands, head or backside... it's sawaab all the way

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:54 pm

What is wrong with this guy? Can't he carry his own umbrella?!! Really, Abdes are so pathetic and submissive. Little hope in any "reform" taking hold among such pathetic and submissive sheep.

FIROZE

Unread post by FIROZE » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:01 pm

There was wajebaat bethak yesterday in Paris :
"Baad Salaam e Jameel,
To All Mumineen
Paris_Jamaat, UK
Wajebaat bethak
Aaje raate 20:00 Masjid par,
Salmaan BS wajabaat na forms bharse, taa keh Maula tus ma awta saal ni wajebaat ni takhmeen thay.
Mumineen awi ne wajebaat na forms bharawe.
Syedna TUS
Vassalaam,"

I was shocked : how can we know for next Year ? we just paid it during sherullah !!!!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:53 pm

I was shocked : how can we know for next Year ?
He will tell you :roll: You do not believe in Ghayab Na Jankar :roll: what kind of Amte are you? :)

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:42 pm

FIROZE wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:01 pm There was wajebaat bethak yesterday in Paris :
"Baad Salaam e Jameel,
To All Mumineen
Paris_Jamaat, UK
Wajebaat bethak
Aaje raate 20:00 Masjid par,
Salmaan BS wajabaat na forms bharse, taa keh Maula tus ma awta saal ni wajebaat ni takhmeen thay.
Mumineen awi ne wajebaat na forms bharawe.
Syedna TUS
Vassalaam,"

I was shocked : how can we know for next Year ? we just paid it during sherullah !!!!!

Sister thank you for such sensational information you are passing on. This is definitely a positive feedback coming from your end. And thank you to Sabar for posting video of SMS 2 hand salam. I was not asking for pictures and video's to feed fodder to fire but we can all look from another angle what is happening in our community.

This dawat is 800+ years old and we had very honest and hardworking Dai / Duat's who worked as tailors, traders and even as sheep headers, but never lived off people. In fact gave people starting from Moula Ali AS.

Now from last 3 generation since i have seen and know there is only money, money and more money. When i was a very pious ABDE khimat guzar i didn't see any colours. I was front runner to call this forum writers as MUDDAI's and Munnafikeens, but today i am using their platform to express my grievances. Please introduce and invite more people to this forum and express their hearts out openly. Some people see 2 hand salaam as Hiqmaat and shaan of Moula and other see is left hand treatment.

i bet one thing people with fatter envelops are on right side and ordinary Challuu class on left.

_Zulfikaar_

Unread post by _Zulfikaar_ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:52 am

Hey you have to get give credit where it is due.
The choice of the cane is unbelievably chic !!! Lollzzz!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:55 am

Ben,

I hope that you and others (myself included) re-consider how such a person can fulfill our wishes and take us to heaven.

Better to just stick to basic Islam: Worship the Creator; not any created being.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:45 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:55 am Ben,

I hope that you and others (myself included) re-consider how such a person can fulfill our wishes and take us to heaven.

Better to just stick to basic Islam: Worship the Creator; not any created being.
Well said.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:12 am

No, listen and obey the representative of Allah , if he is the representative of Allah. It is written in the Quraan , believe in allah and follow the messenger of Allah. There are many today that proclaim to be representative of Allah. And how would one find out if he is the true representative. It is simple . If he is engrossed in looting dunya then he is not of deen. All of Allahs messengers wanted nothing from this world. Forget shopping in Paris or fancy cars and big houses, their simplicity was such that at times they used to fast and go hungry just to feed another human being.
Now you have to think and decide whether your leader Mr. Mufaddal is the representative of Allah on earth.

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:41 pm

WTF are you talking about . Syedna Mufaddal traveled by Eurostar train from London to Paris - and look at you - you liars, you are saying that he was shopping. The video is when he leaves the station and gets into a car.
SHAME ON YOU - YOU FILTHY LIARS !!

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:10 pm

well , here is an example of typical brainwashed abde. need I say more. Probably he is blindfoldeed when he is in bombay or , Africa or houston or the un accountable wealth that Mr. Mufaddaal has amassed. Probably yoga in
Allahs house is o.k. in his books and now a days getting 5 to 12 year olds to do acting of crying is also ok by him . the list can go on. He may not be shopping in Paris but look at his rolex watch and his designer shoes. Probably he just needed to point at the item and a brainwashed abde bought it for him.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:20 pm

just a side note on solomn bhai saheb. If he is the one and only that was in New jersey and Chicago and has married multiple times then be forwarned. He has ruined many a lives. People say he is an elecrtrical engineer but changed professions when he saw easy money.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:23 pm

think wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:12 am No, listen and obey the representative of Allah , if he is the representative of Allah. It is written in the Quraan , believe in allah and follow the messenger of Allah. There are many today that proclaim to be representative of Allah. And how would one find out if he is the true representative. It is simple . If he is engrossed in looting dunya then he is not of deen. All of Allahs messengers wanted nothing from this world. Forget shopping in Paris or fancy cars and big houses, their simplicity was such that at times they used to fast and go hungry just to feed another human being.
Now you have to think and decide whether your leader Mr. Mufaddal is the representative of Allah on earth.
The concern is finding such a representative of Allah. Can you point out such a person to me? I clearly don't think SMS is one. I accept that SKQ was brave enough to stand up even with a small following and make his case, and I respect him very much for that. I also believe that SKQ was right in terms of the nass being on him, and a lot of his guidance. I respect STF too; but neither STF or SKQ would pass the "living a simple life like Maulana Ali" test.

I accept them as the dai, as a quide/rehber when they call us to Islam. At least I try to follow to the best of my ability. When they make claims more than that, I don't follow those specific commands.

If you have a good suggestion as to whom we all should take as a representative of Allah, please tell on this forum.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:20 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:23 pm
The concern is finding such a representative of Allah. Can you point out such a person to me?

If you have a good suggestion as to whom we all should take as a representative of Allah, please tell on this forum.
What about Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King, Vinoba Bhave, Desmond Tutu, Dalai Lama, Albert Schweitzer, et al?
All these personalities are/were during my lifetime, and learning about them, I do not need these maulas/sayednas to guide me with their pomp, fake (His Holiness) titles and stupid rituals about matam, kadambosi, etc.

Religion should teach you to be a good, decent human being. Anyone who says that their religion or belief is the best should be shunned. Anyone who says, "follow me; otherwise you will go to hell", is a crook.