- Higher literacy rates
- Urban character of the populace
- Conversion to other maslaks
- High expectations of single candidates
- Skewed sex ratio where large number of grooms are not finding brides
- Conversion of females to sunni maslaks through love marriages
- And so on
I am having a gut feeling that we are the next parsis, can some informed guy dispel my doubts or am I having the wrong view point ?
A good measure of the population decline is the TFR (Total fertility ratio) which I suspect is close to 1.5 in our community.
Can anyone shed some light ?