Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM
Posts: 6243
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#331

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:43 am

zinger wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:23 am
SBM wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:37 am
SMS


gulam_parinda
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#332

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:14 am

Even religious guru are fearing 😃

Aaliqadr Moula's bayan.:-

"Social life vaaste Facebook sukaam? Dosto ane biradaro namaz ni aala neeyat par masjid ma jame thai ane namaz baad tafri waaste saathe kahin bhi jaai. Facebook ni su zaroorat che, Gibat ane Hasad nu Ghar che. Har mumin, mumenaat ane khaas Youngsters ne kahun chu keh Facebook chodi do. Apni book to Quraan e Majeed che. Sagla ne kahun chu, Facebook chodi do, Mumin na paase ghana bija kaam hoi che, Facebook to yeh misal che keh jem Bavajisaheb Moula farmave che keh "Nivra na Nau Kaam" Mumin thodi nivra hoi che? Koi na maane to kehjo keh Mein kahun chu, to yeh maani jaase InshaAllah."

SBM
Posts: 6243
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#333

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:45 am

"Gibat ane Hasad nu Ghar che"
I thought he is the Master of that when he did that for SKQ in the Masjid and during the Waez
So Mumno, masjid maa Javo chorido, Maro Bayan samalvo chodi do kem key mein Gheebat and Hasad nu Badshah chun--SMS

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#334

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:09 am

My message to Mufaddal saifuddin, I hope he listen it and comes back to simple life of previous duats.
Attachments
684.mp3
(5.93 MiB) Downloaded 81 times

Bohra spring
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#335

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:01 am

Maula Australia kyare padharse

Melbourne and Sydney no mumineen intizar ma che.

Indonesiai padhara , agar awta fateh mubin thate

Ozzie ye khidmat waste arzi kari hase

SBM
Posts: 6243
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#336

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:59 am

Bohra spring wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:01 am
Maula Australia kyare padharse

Melbourne and Sydney no mumineen intizar ma che.

Indonesiai padhara , agar awta fateh mubin thate

Ozzie ye khidmat waste arzi kari hase
I hope Moula Australia padhare, Br Ozdundee will do a Shaandar Ziyafaat for him and will provide a full Police Escort from airport to Govt. house fully paid by Australian Taxpayers. After all those fully paid Government houses also need QADAMBOSI too

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#337

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:59 am

SICK [DELETED] is just interested in card shiit, check out the language, no mention of Chehlum fazilat or any thing like that, [DELETED] is just interested to know card statistics. :lol:


Baad Salaam e Jameel,

All Mumineen & Mumenaat are requested to get their ITS Card scanned or do Self Scan in Chehlum Majlis tonight. Report araz will be done in Hazrat Aaliyah Imamiyah TUS.
Syedna TUS
Vasalaam,
Idaratut Ta'reef al Shakhsi (ITS)
Dawat e Hadiyah, Badri Mahal

HMALAK
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#338

Unread post by HMALAK » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Dear All Forum Members,

Does anyone have an archive of Taizoon Shakir's Blog on Saifee Mahal Inside Stories.

I need to have a read.
Please PM me with the Link.

Thank You

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#339

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:04 pm

HMALAK wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:32 pm
Dear All Forum Members,

Does anyone have an archive of Taizoon Shakir's Blog on Saifee Mahal Inside Stories.

I need to have a read.
Please PM me with the Link.

Thank You
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10469

Above is the link. If you go to the forum, and in "Bohras and Reform", it is one of the sticky thread.

HMALAK
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#340

Unread post by HMALAK » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:27 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:04 pm
HMALAK wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:32 pm
Dear All Forum Members,

Does anyone have an archive of Taizoon Shakir's Blog on Saifee Mahal Inside Stories.

I need to have a read.
Please PM me with the Link.

Thank You
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10469

Above is the link. If you go to the forum, and in "Bohras and Reform", it is one of the sticky thread.
Dear DCP, I am reading the given Link. I want the Link or Archives to Taizoon Shakir's Blog. If you have, kindly send it to me.

Thank You.

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#341

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:01 am

Ae mufaddal tune "kahan se kahan inko pahunchaa diya" :mrgreen:
Attachments
VID-20191021-WA0038.mp4
(2.48 MiB) Downloaded 62 times
IMG-20191020-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20191020-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20191020-WA0009.jpg

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#342

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:44 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:01 am
Ae mufaddal tune "kahan se kahan inko pahunchaa diya" :mrgreen:
I am sure you do realize that these individuals are doing this by their own consent and by their own will and muffy has no hands in making them join RSS.

but again your are soo pathetic and greedy people you like to throw dirt on each other for money and power.

and rest of us who enjoy this circus are happy and grateful for the enjoyment. :lol:

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#343

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:55 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:44 am
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:01 am
Ae mufaddal tune "kahan se kahan inko pahunchaa diya" :mrgreen:
I am sure you do realize that these individuals are doing this by their own consent and by their own will and muffy has no hands in making them join RSS.

but again your are soo pathetic and greedy people you like to throw dirt on each other for money and power.

and rest of us who enjoy this circus are happy and grateful for the enjoyment. :lol:
Cry Baby as we all know, never throws dirt on anyone.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#344

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:15 am

I dont need to throw dirt because unlike your masters I dont have any financial gains from these morons.

lanat ho tumpe aur tumhare baap dada o pe jo haraam ki khaane mein lage hai....doob maro napaak najais aulaado. :idea:

ajamali
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#345

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:38 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:55 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:44 am


I am sure you do realize that these individuals are doing this by their own consent and by their own will and muffy has no hands in making them join RSS.

but again your are soo pathetic and greedy people you like to throw dirt on each other for money and power.

and rest of us who enjoy this circus are happy and grateful for the enjoyment. :lol:
Cry Baby as we all know, never throws dirt on anyone.
LOL especially he does not throw dirt on Aga Khanis, Mufaddalies and “Taheris” and their Moulas..

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#346

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:36 am

ajamali wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:38 am
think_for_yourself wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:55 am


Cry Baby as we all know, never throws dirt on anyone.
LOL especially he does not throw dirt on Aga Khanis, Mufaddalies and “Taheris” and their Moulas..
speaking facts is not equivalent to throwing dirt, so hajamali try and learn the basics first. :roll:

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#347

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:44 am


dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#348

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:29 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:15 am
I dont need to throw dirt because unlike your masters I dont have any financial gains from these morons.

lanat ho tumpe aur tumhare baap dada o pe jo haraam ki khaane mein lage hai....doob maro napaak najais aulaado. :idea:
Wait :) The irony of this is hard to miss !!

You say in the first line that you "don't throw dirt on anyone". Right in the second line you say lanat :!:

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#349

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:34 am

HMALAK wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:27 am
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:04 pm


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10469

Above is the link. If you go to the forum, and in "Bohras and Reform", it is one of the sticky thread.
Dear DCP, I am reading the given Link. I want the Link or Archives to Taizoon Shakir's Blog. If you have, kindly send it to me.

Thank You.
I don't know where that link is, or even if it is active. I believe that it may have been taken down. I believe the contents are at this link on this forum and also on the zahir-batin thread.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#350

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:30 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:29 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:15 am
I dont need to throw dirt because unlike your masters I dont have any financial gains from these morons.

lanat ho tumpe aur tumhare baap dada o pe jo haraam ki khaane mein lage hai....doob maro napaak najais aulaado. :idea:
Wait :) The irony of this is hard to miss !!

You say in the first line that you "don't throw dirt on anyone". Right in the second line you say lanat :!:
anpad log, Allah sents lanat on shaitaan even in Quraan, throwing dirt is speaking lies which taheri gang tried above.

do you even know what "Lanat" means? I am sure just like most bohra you dont know it, go ahead and google it. read more and more about Quran and find out what these terms even means.

ajamali
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#351

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:55 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:36 am
ajamali wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:38 am


LOL especially he does not throw dirt on Aga Khanis, Mufaddalies and “Taheris” and their Moulas..
speaking facts is not equivalent to throwing dirt, so hajamali try and learn the basics first. :roll:
Right....Even I don’t agree with your version of “facts” for MS and I am not a fan. Whether you like it or not, you are a mud slinger. You make things up to denigrate people.

zinger
Posts: 1973
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#352

Unread post by zinger » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:07 am

ajamali wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:55 pm
momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:36 am


speaking facts is not equivalent to throwing dirt, so hajamali try and learn the basics first. :roll:
Right....Even I don’t agree with your version of “facts” for MS and I am not a fan. Whether you like it or not, you are a mud slinger. You make things up to denigrate people.
Friend Ajamali,

you know what George Bernard Shaw once said right? Dont wrestle with pigs, you get dirty and they just enjoy it

RedBox
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#353

Unread post by RedBox » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:04 am

Imam Hussain said stand for truth and speak truth no matter what world thinks and speaks about the rulers. Kuffar and Munafiq will always find an excuse to worship their idols
Attachments
19143.jpg

Crater Lake
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#354

Unread post by Crater Lake » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:20 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:29 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:15 am
I dont need to throw dirt because unlike your masters I dont have any financial gains from these morons.

lanat ho tumpe aur tumhare baap dada o pe jo haraam ki khaane mein lage hai....doob maro napaak najais aulaado. :idea:
Wait :) The irony of this is hard to miss !!

You say in the first line that you "don't throw dirt on anyone". Right in the second line you say lanat :!:
And he particularly said laanat on someone’s baap dada whom he does not even know. And then he claims it is a “fact” that the person is deserving of laanat. This troll is the most deluded person I have come across because he thinks he is a “paak” Keeper of Islam but he is full of hate and hasad. Most unislamic.

Cry baby you should seriously seek some help. And use your time more productively rather than talking to yourself (erm Redbox... LOL)

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#355

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Hasad means jealousy, so you mean I am jealous of taher and mufaddal or their followers? :lol:

Why would any person be jeolous of criminals and their slaves who will surely end up in hell :roll:

anyways I know it's not going to change anything for you because we can show light to blind but not such people who intentionally want to remain blind.

stay happy in your little bubble of slavery and be sure I will keep exposing your masters here and else where in every possible way I can. :wink:

I take it as my religious and human duty.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#356

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:30 pm

DO WATCH THIS RAVISH REPORT

this baba was also selling nirwana (jannat) just like muffy and fraud taher. luckily baba got busted, waiting to see when these other jokers get busted in social media for claiming huge claims of being jannati :idea: :?: :!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0eJF08G5FQ

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#357

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:15 am

So now this post from some mentally hijacked(by DMBS) amte, should convince the world that freedom and recognition by the others is more rewarding if you wear Rida.....God save us from these fools
DMBS has made his followers a real laughing stock....
I personally am not against rida
But this post made me fall of my chair laughing ,
What a joke DMBS followers are..

DMBS: Dawedaar (Dictator) Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
IMG-20191028-WA0006.jpg

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#358

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:45 am

most of taheri followers are non rida wearing folks and also without beard, and this is the sole reason they joined taher, but any ways thats not an issue here, issue is taheri gang wants to oppose every thing what muffy folks do.

I find nothing wrong in this woman who finds proud to wear rida while doing extreme sports.

ajamali
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#359

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:36 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:45 am
most of taheri followers are non rida wearing folks and also without beard, and this is the sole reason they joined taher, but any ways thats not an issue here, issue is taheri gang wants to oppose every thing what muffy folks do.

I find nothing wrong in this woman who finds proud to wear rida while doing extreme sports.
You realize that she is strapped to a man with full body contact....I wonder if the third guy (tijo kaun? Tijo shaitan!!) managed to creep in too...

Not that I think there is anything wrong with a woman wearing a rida and doing extreme sports or even being strapped to a man while doing it. I was just applying her master’s weird standards of chastity to her.

Additionally, I have seen a picture of this girl at Disney World - distinctly not wearing a rida!! It was on the Ashara trip. I guess she was not feeling her identity on that trip LOL!

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#360

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:42 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:45 am
most of taheri followers are non rida wearing folks and also without beard, and this is the sole reason they joined taher, but any ways thats not an issue here, issue is taheri gang wants to oppose every thing what muffy folks do.

I find nothing wrong in this woman who finds proud to wear rida while doing extreme sports.
I just don't think this is factually accurate.

I for one support fatemi dawat just because I believe they are likely more to be correct about the issue of nass (which decides the next dai), and not because of the reasons that you claim.