Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Moiz_Dhaanu

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:58 pm

Kuwait mein DMBS ke gundo ke khilaaf shikayat
Attachments
IMG-20180412-WA0012.jpg

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:23 am

Qadir wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:01 pm

First of all, I am in USA with Aqa Moula's raza and he never forced me or anyone else to go to jamea.

Also, I am neither in favour nor against khafz. If and when I will have a daughter, I will follow the rulings of Dai uz Zaman and do amal as per his saying. Also, there is no ruling on not doing khafz in India.

If or not Syedna Mufaddal Saifudding pays tax, its not your place to say anything, its government's decision.

Salam Qadirbhai,

If Aqa Moula SMS gave you Raza to go to US then is he not aware of whats happening to that Dr Bohra lady who was lavishing in Jail for Khafz reasons. Doesn't he know that, that country doesn't follow Islamic rules, meaning he is sending Bohra mumineen to US, to become a BAD future citizen, meaning non-law abiding and a rebellious citizen who is ready to travel to India to get his daughter CUT. Bhai pack your bags ASAP and leave US for good and come back to India where Khafz is LEGAL FOR NOW.

Again you are contradicting yourself " Are you pro Khafz or against Khafz" and then in next statement you mentioned you would travel to India to get Khafz done of your daughter. ....Confusing statement. Do you realize Khafz is irreversible procedure.

Aqa Moula was Born in India and he has Income from some source....isn't it. Even GIFT which he receives per minute becomes Taxable income. He has to declare bank accounts and file Dawat expenses for Tax returns, GST declaration etc etc...Insa Allah the cookies will crumble and Deck of cards will FALL.

Bhai, i was too an Abde one time, a very Pakka Bohri who was in fore - front to kill in name of Dawat and Aqa Moula. After finding the inner truth and Yazidi operative methods of Shezada's, i am in doubt now whether are we follower's of Imam Husain or Yazid and just doing husian husian to please and fool the world.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:26 am

Bohra spring wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:34 am Allbird...did you just say as US recident and if have a daughter you will commit the crime of FGM .

Better don't let Oz find out....

Secondly is it not the point of preventing the dacoit SMS and his gang of thieves entering USA on false pretence.

Let him stay in India and Africa and loot his die hard slaves.

BS i didn't say it, please read above post 2-3 times again and again maybe something if enlighten soon.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Vijay Rupani, the BJP chief minister of Gujarat, meets Mufaddal Saifuddin. They talked about how they could collaborate to spread love and peace and how NOT to exploit their respective followers for selfish reasons of power and wealth!!!
Attachments
2018-04-13-PHOTO-00003140.jpg
2018-04-13-PHOTO-00003141.jpg
2018-04-13-PHOTO-00003142.jpg
2018-04-13-PHOTO-00003144.jpg
2018-04-13-PHOTO-00003145.jpg
2018-04-13-PHOTO-00003146.jpg

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:32 pm

Reporter wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:14 pm Vijay Rupani, the BJP chief minister of Gujarat, meets Mufaddal Saifuddin. They talked about how they could collaborate to spread love and peace and how NOT to exploit their respective followers for selfish reasons of power and wealth!!!
What a noble gesture on the part of both "leaders" :D

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:45 am

Numerous messages floating around on WhatsApp claim that Badri Lacewala has vamoosed with 750-2000 crores of MS money. There is poetic justice in this story - if it is true. Love it!

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:56 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:45 am Numerous messages floating around on WhatsApp claim that Badri Lacewala has vamoosed with 750-2000 crores of MS money. There is poetic justice in this story - if it is true. Love it!
the way he was throwing money on MS when he was visiting surat this was all expected. all the goonda type people behind so called noorani maula are all into looking for a chance to dick him up.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:02 pm

In this whole game the biggest losers are those who are innocently (or may be dumb) who really see muffy and his father as true leaders.

I am not sure what makes them believe in them especially when they openly do so many wrong things.

I personally know many innocent and good people who are under this trap and for some reasons they deny to see the light and truth.

may Allah make a way for them to see it. Ameen

not saying they should leave the fold (I am also still in the community) but treating this man just as another guy and not getting emotionally attached to his bullshiit is the way to deal.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:41 am

momeenbhai wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:56 pm
UnhappyBohra wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:45 am Numerous messages floating around on WhatsApp claim that Badri Lacewala has vamoosed with 750-2000 crores of MS money. There is poetic justice in this story - if it is true. Love it!
the way he was throwing money on MS when he was visiting surat this was all expected. all the goonda type people behind so called noorani maula are all into looking for a chance to dick him up.

How would lacewala get access to such large sums...it's not as if it was in a box.

It is either drama to fool authorities

Lacewala was given money to launder and he found a way to loose it

It got skimmed as it was being transported illegally.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:15 am

My aunty just forwarded me a clip where Muffy morela is asking people to show silahtul rahem to their padosi and relatives. well

its a good thing but we must not forget same muffy burnt effigy of his own uncle when he died and his paltu jamiya students still calling him pathetic names every chance they get.

not sure when will these taheri clan will start doing what they preach.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu May 03, 2018 10:43 pm

On my recent visit to Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar I had the good fortune to meet and enjoy very open conversations with some Bohras residing there. Most wore topis and had beards - even if a few had the 'majboor' cut. The majority had misgivings with the ways of the Amils behaviour. In addition to being arrogant and off-handed they played 'hard to get'. Meaning a lot of 'dhakka khawdava'. If one asked to reduce the wajebaat and other amounts their patent reply was: 'Aa to Maulana ni khushi che. Tamne Maula ne khush nathy karwa? Maulana ye tamara uper kitno karam kidho che'. That is a 'red line' which you cannot argue against. Most were despondent but utterly helpless.
They have to cave in and pay. It was a pathetic sight to see their down-trodden eyes and slouched shoulders. Like the Taxmen say: You may pay me now or you may me later; but you will pay".

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu May 03, 2018 11:00 pm

Mkenya wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:43 pm On my recent visit to Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar I had the good fortune to meet and enjoy very open conversations with some Bohras residing there. Most wore topis and had beards - even if a few had the 'majboor' cut. The majority had misgivings with the ways of the Amils behaviour. In addition to being arrogant and off-handed they played 'hard to get'. Meaning a lot of 'dhakka khawdava'. If one asked to reduce the wajebaat and other amounts their patent reply was: 'Aa to Maulana ni khushi che. Tamne Maula ne khush nathy karwa? Maulana ye tamara uper kitno karam kidho che'. That is a 'red line' which you cannot argue against. Most were despondent but utterly helpless.
They have to cave in and pay. It was a pathetic sight to see their down-trodden eyes and slouched shoulders. Like the Taxmen say: You may pay me now or you may me later; but you will pay".
good summary Brother Mkenya. It would be good to get other such first hand updates of "feet on the ground" interactions with Bohras worldwide.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu May 24, 2018 6:35 pm

Mkenya wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:43 pm On my recent visit to Kenya, Tanzania ......... If one asked to reduce the wajebaat and other amounts their patent reply was: 'Aa to Maulana ni khushi che. Tamne Maula ne khush nathy karwa? Maulana ye tamara uper kitno karam kidho che'. That is a 'red line' which you cannot argue against. Most were despondent but utterly helpless. ...
Since it's ramzaan now.and vajebaat season is in full swing..u can resist the above trap(mola ni Khushi), by claiming that u are willing to show them your full annual income and expense and calculate 2.5% and pay not a rupee more...and add to it "Mola bhi to Quran nej follow karse ne...it's not like if Allah says pray 3 rakats for magrib , them mola will say pray 4 rakat for magrib to get more sawaab?"
Try this and let's see what their reply is..best of luck

And above all DMBS is not true dai ..so why fear :wink:

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri May 25, 2018 2:30 am

Something great happened in Canada and no news.

My Canadian comrades have finally joined the elite class of Australia USA UK Saudi Arabia and Malaysia.

India where are you ?

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:33 pm

Very interested to know "What great happened in Canada?"
Only thing we are seeing here is that the new Masjid in Mississauga has started in this Ramadan without MS coming here for iftetah of Masjid which is surprising.
Seems you know what has happened but for some reason don't want to post it on this site.

Ozdundee wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:30 am Something great happened in Canada and no news.

My Canadian comrades have finally joined the elite class of Australia USA UK Saudi Arabia and Malaysia.

India where are you ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 28, 2018 6:01 am

So if the Masjid started without Iftitaha should give you some hint. Now since you could not get the hint. here is what is reported
Syenda Muffaddal was denied visa to visit Canada, This happened because couple of Canadians who used to be active on this forum were able to convince Govt officials that there was no justification to give entry visa to a so called leader who supports FGM as well as who enjoys
killing Wild Animal to quench his thrust since sucking blood of innocent Mumineen is not enough for him.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Mon May 28, 2018 7:18 am

SBM wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:01 am So if the Masjid started without Iftitaha should give you some hint. Now since you could not get the hint. here is what is reported
Syenda Muffaddal was denied visa to visit Canada, This happened because couple of Canadians who used to be active on this forum were able to convince Govt officials that there was no justification to give entry visa to a so called leader who supports FGM as well as who enjoys
killing Wild Animal to quench his thrust since sucking blood of innocent Mumineen is not enough for him.
Live in your dreams sir. The news is false.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:28 pm

SBM wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:01 am So if the Masjid started without Iftitaha should give you some hint. Now since you could not get the hint. here is what is reported
Oh not getting Canada visa, that news is doing rounds on Whatsapp since a month, I thought something else happened in Mississauga or Toronto Masjid. By the way people are upset about almost $50-55 monthly increase in Sabil amount this year in Mississauga jamaat.

awakened

Unread post by awakened » Tue May 29, 2018 3:27 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:35 pm ..u can resist the above trap(mola ni Khushi), by claiming that u are willing to show them your full annual income and expense and calculate 2.5% and pay not a rupee more...
Unfortunately this(2.5% calculation) doesn't work for salaried person as they argue you have to pay khumus which is 20%. In reality if a person is just on a minimum wage, 20% of that would be a significant amount which is hard for anyone to give away in wajebaat.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue May 29, 2018 4:16 am

Salute to the 2 Canadians..

OZD takes his words back when I challenged Canada some time ago. I am delighted.

Now Abdes please don't credit FD with this achievement. FD has not contributed to the FGM investigations in Australia Detroit, bans in Canada Saudi Arabia or Malaysia.

Neither has Udaipur. These fighters don't give interviews or media publicity

This powerful achievement is all because of freelance reformists who out of their own motivation courage and expenses are fighting blow by blow fist by fist.

This should drive shivers in Kothar spines that a bunch of dozen powerful knights assassins across the globe can disrupt the mighty Kothar clout.

As predicted the grind will continue.

_Zulfikaar_

Unread post by _Zulfikaar_ » Tue May 29, 2018 7:18 am

Down down with Muffy.... Kudos!!!

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:16 am

Ozdundee wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 4:16 am

Salute to the 2 Canadians..

OZD takes his words back when I challenged Canada some time ago. I am delighted.

Now Abdes please don't credit FD with this achievement. FD has not contributed to the FGM investigations in Australia Detroit, bans in Canada Saudi Arabia or Malaysia.

Neither has Udaipur. These fighters don't give interviews or media publicity

This powerful achievement is all because of freelance reformists who out of their own motivation courage and expenses are fighting blow by blow fist by fist.

This should drive shivers in Kothar spines that a bunch of dozen powerful knights assassins across the globe can disrupt the mighty Kothar clout.

As predicted the grind will continue.
What a fake news is being spread shows how much you people are at it.
I shocked to read but then I called up and confirmed the news from the people who are in direct knowledge it's just a false news . Syedna will be travelling to Canada but the date is not getting adjusted due to tight schedule. And there has been no application of visa and he has a vip visa there is no need for him to apply. Just dates need to be worked

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed May 30, 2018 7:41 am

What is a VIP visa ? Canada does not have such a visa.

Shafakat

Unread post by Shafakat » Wed May 30, 2018 10:53 am

VIP visa is Visa credit card.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed May 30, 2018 11:27 am

In past I had heard that Syedna's have special passport (diplomatic Passport or something like it) that allows them direct entry into any country without any Visa requirements. I don't know if this is true.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:39 am

I would love SMB to visit Mississauga to perform 'iftitah' of the new mosque. It does not matter whether he uses his 'diplomatic' passport or Prepaid Visa credit card. Toronto and Mississauga Bohris love circuses. Why would we, Reformists, be disappointed of SMB's visit. Bohris in Toronto and Mississauga are swelled up with cash, like un-nursed mothers. They want to perform purjosh maatam, lavish him with jiafat, pagla, nikah, sunnat, etc. They suck up every utterance from SMB's lips and are prepared to empty their bank accounts in his honour. Why would we vilify such a 'sharaf'? Why would they be kept 'mehrum' from such an honourable presence? Why would they not stitch their 'khaal' to make 'jootis' for him. Why would they not want to be herded like sheep to fork over envelopes pregnant with dollars. To the Bohris of Mississauga and Toronto I urge you to invite SMB to your homes, particularly to sniff their 'hole in the floor toilet' complete with 'chakri' and 'loto'. One post mentions "Syedna will be travelling to Canada but the date is not getting adjusted due to tight schedule." That could mean anything or nothing!

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:00 am

Mkenya wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:39 am ... It does not matter whether he uses his 'diplomatic' passport or Prepaid Visa credit card. Toronto and Mississauga Bohris love circuses. ...
And the great Muffy circus continues(like in every alleged birthnight* of his) .
And why not? The Circus Ring Master has now bought special folks who would dance on his name...first it was tiger, then horse , now them....Circus/zoo in full swing :shock:

Haven't we seen such name shouting and dancing in streets somewhere else too?..oh yes its during Ganpati festival in India ..lol

On a serious note , If the alleged video is of Lailatul Qadr , then the limit has truly been crossed. His jaahil/aadivasi followers have disrespected the 'auspicious Night of Molatena Fatema' , and DMBS does nothing to stop them. Truly a sign of 'Fake dai'

Did not DMBS say in some waaz in context about singing in dancing in wedding functions "havae pacchi maara paase na aavjo"
I wonder what he will do now?..or the question shud be does he even intend to do anything at all?

No shia sect ever does singing and dancing in Ramzaan , i guess we all know now what DMBS has converted his followers into :shock:

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
alleged birthnight* : DMBS being born on 23rd night is still debatable
Attachments
VID-20180609-WA0000.mp4
(16.46 MiB) Downloaded 1129 times

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:32 pm

Mufaddal's birthday celebration...
Attachments
PHOTO-2018-06-11-04-35-50.jpg
PHOTO-2018-06-11-04-35-52.jpg
PHOTO-2018-06-11-04-35-54.jpg
PHOTO-2018-06-11-04-35-52.jpg
PHOTO-2018-06-11-04-35-54.jpg

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:56 am

As per a friend of mine, this year on lailatul qadr (just before isha namaz), in his jamaat, covers were collected by jamaat members doing round on every masalla in following 6 categories:

- Silatul Imam
- MS Najwa
- Lailatul Qadr Nazrul Maqam
- FMB Thali Raqam
- General (non-Ramadan) niyaz fund
- Qardan Hasana (2 schemes Mohammedi and Taheri)

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:15 am

When Rasulullah (sw) was born, there were many idols and inanimate objects placed inside and above the kabatullah.
In Islam the Qibla of a masjid is equally important , and it cannot be desecrated with photos or inanimate objects (no matter what they signify.
Now after 1400+ years , a Dawedaar has done just that..he has inculcated anti Islamic ideas..see for yourself..
Truly DMBS has brought shirq in his regime.
DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
IMG-20180611-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20180611-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20180611-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20180611-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20180611-WA0006.jpg