Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
HJK

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by HJK » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:04 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:10 pm ^^ Yes and we also saw him posing like a retard in front of some poor people's poor homes exposing their poverty for the whole world to see and making a big show of having OTHER PEOPLE clean their toilets. If he cared so much, he would have led by example!

Also, a few days after STF opened up Darus Sakina to serve meals to the locals, MS mafia was seen on whatsapp serving food to non-muslims. as we all know, their program did not last very long! As they say, imitation is the best form of flattery.
the serving of food to poor people has been a long done job, i am a part of one of the committee which is through out India, as i told you you have only seen the tr tamasha what is shown. the committes have been doing this consistently and more.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:03 pm

HJK wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:04 am
UnhappyBohra wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:10 pm ^^ Yes and we also saw him posing like a retard in front of some poor people's poor homes exposing their poverty for the whole world to see and making a big show of having OTHER PEOPLE clean their toilets. If he cared so much, he would have led by example!

Also, a few days after STF opened up Darus Sakina to serve meals to the locals, MS mafia was seen on whatsapp serving food to non-muslims. as we all know, their program did not last very long! As they say, imitation is the best form of flattery.
the serving of food to poor people has been a long done job, i am a part of one of the committee which is through out India, as i told you you have only seen the tr tamasha what is shown. the committes have been doing this consistently and more.
Wow! And we have your word for it? That's amazing! :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry man. My experience with Mufaddali programs has been to the contrary. Extremely so.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:29 pm

The Boss wants all business registered....for the kushi of himself...
Attachments
PHOTO-2018-08-01-18-19-20.jpg

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:18 pm

Reporter wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:29 pm The Boss wants all business registered....for the kushi of himself...
And the ghetas will fall for it, no doubt.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:19 pm

The next farmaan from DMBS will be to register all kids who are at impressionable age to do a good job of "you know what" :wink:

DMBS. : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:55 pm

ajamali wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:56 pm Once again, Mufaddalies taking things to a new level of crazy!

lickers.mp4

Watch and repent on all the bad things uttered by you
Attachments
Food_wastage.mp4
(11.42 MiB) Downloaded 358 times

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:48 pm

^^^
Bro. “lebel-headed”:
Is there no difference between eating left over food and licking some body’s dirty dishes/ spoons? This mulla is talking about left over food, not about licking dirty dishes! Plus like your moula this is another mulla talking b-s and quoting fake hadiths about health benefits and many children and what not. Is there any scientific proof about any benefits of licking dirty dishes?

think

Unread post by think » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:02 pm

ask the dai if he would use the spoon licked by these youngsters.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:20 pm

^^^
Has any aamil or any dai ever eaten left over food, let alone licking spoons or dishes?

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:40 pm

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA the 49th Dai would pickup daanas from the ground and eat it. The dai today does it too. If the daana was dirty, he would wash it and eat it. The reason why the boys are cleaning the plates and the spoons is because the people who ate earlier were not mindful of cleaning their plates. These boys are earning Allah Taala's khushi by cleaning the plates and the spoons. Please watch the video carefully, they are inspecting the plates and spoons for leftover food. Aankh par thi jaahiliyat ane dushmani na parda nikaalo - this is a beautiful amal happening and you guys are twisting it into this. Repent now or be prepared to face Allah's wrath.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:06 am

Speaking of Allah ta'alas wrath..here are some ppl who are currently facing almighty's wrath in abundance (that too when it is being hailed by DMBS followers as "zuhur ni shaan" no zamaan)
Dr.Nagarwala

Dr.Fakhruddin attar

7 high level jamaat members in Saudi jail

CEO Bhisaheb of SBUT in mumbai

Australia na aamil Saab

Last but not the least , the mad son of Quid Johnny ( Allah's wrath on him is that his father declared him mad in front of Saudi authority to relieve him from jail)

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:53 am

Moiz_Dhaanu - your position shows paucity of logic. Classic example of Red Herring.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:44 pm

level_headed wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:53 am Moiz_Dhaanu - your position shows paucity of logic. Classic example of Red Herring.
One could suggest that paucity of logic is what makes Muffy encourage kids to licks hundreds of spoons used by other people in order teach them not to waste food :D Where's the logic in that?

Let me submit that there is nothing in common between licking used spoons and not wasting food. That's why AJ called it a whole new level of crazy! You take a perfectly simple lesson such as picking up fallen grains from one's own nivala to a whole new level of crazy involving licking other people's spoon. This is just leadership gone nuts!

There is nothing beautiful about unthinking kids licking used spoons. Comments from a whole bunch of non-bohras and Muffy insiders have proven it. That is a revolting video and there are no two ways about it.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:09 pm

It is commendable that Bohras eat in a 'thaal' where food is shared with respect and etiquette. One should see how other communities eat food at communal gatherings. Bohris from young age are groomed by parents in the forming 'nivalas'. They are admonished if in the process dana or food particles drop on the 'safra's. At the end of the meal they were made to pick up and eat what was dropped on the 'safras'. I remember having to show that only my fingers were soiled and not the palm.

Fast forward to the present when SMS or his associates highjack rituals and take them to a newer level. To back their impotent 'ilhams' they quote Hadith or some lame reference.

So my friends, Bohris licking the utensils are merely following the 'kaul' from above; like they have done many times before.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:11 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:44 pm
level_headed wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:53 am Moiz_Dhaanu - your position shows paucity of logic. Classic example of Red Herring.
One could suggest that paucity of logic is what makes Muffy encourage kids to licks hundreds of spoons used by other people in order teach them not to waste food :D Where's the logic in that?

Let me submit that there is nothing in common between licking used spoons and not wasting food. That's why AJ called it a whole new level of crazy! You take a perfectly simple lesson such as picking up fallen grains from one's own nivala to a whole new level of crazy involving licking other people's spoon. This is just leadership gone nuts!

There is nothing beautiful about unthinking kids licking used spoons. Comments from a whole bunch of non-bohras and Muffy insiders have proven it. That is a revolting video and there are no two ways about it.
What Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin tus has always taught us to not waste a grain of food the same of what PANJETAN AIMMAT AND DUAT have been doing, what these kids have ia their understanding of it and they have been instructed upon it after that. The only point is that every grain of food is utmost important and everybody should be responsible enough to not waste a grain.

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:21 am

HJK wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:11 am What Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin tus has always taught us to not waste a grain of food the same of what PANJETAN AIMMAT AND DUAT have been doing, what these kids have ia their understanding of it and they have been instructed upon it after that. The only point is that every grain of food is utmost important and everybody should be responsible enough to not waste a grain.
This spoon and plate licking business is nothing but a PR stunt to fool gullible and misguided bohras!
We eat on a thaal with our hands, spoons are generally only used for liquid dishes. Only a person without lips can leave left overs in a spoon!
Things like this are a way to keep mindless bohras distracted. For those in favour of this video, I ask:
Does it really take 2-3 licks to clean a tiny spoon? Perhaps there will be a new spoon and plate licking class in Jamea and madresas worldwide.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:27 pm

Sabar wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:21 am
This spoon and plate licking business is nothing but a PR stunt to fool gullible and misguided bohras!
We eat on a thaal with our hands, spoons are generally only used for liquid dishes. Only a person without lips can leave left overs in a spoon!
Things like this are a way to keep mindless bohras distracted. For those in favour of this video, I ask:
Does it really take 2-3 licks to clean a tiny spoon? Perhaps there will be a new spoon and plate licking class in Jamea and madresas worldwide.
@Sabar, that's a jaw-breaking reply..well done..
I can't stop laughing imagining all kasre -aali ( including DMBS himself)
sitting down in front of the whole crowd and doing the same "Chaatna-Chusna" excercise..
I hope all followers of DMBS ask their master(DMBS) to show them this "Noble act" in live action. :lol:

DMBS never "Walks the Talk".. he only subjugates his gullible followers to do insane things

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

think

Unread post by think » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:49 pm

the dai eating left over rice spilled by his followers, "SHAME ON THE FOLLOWERS"

but eating food from spoons licked by jamaat chokras is a No No whether it be the dai , his chamchas or the public.
ce
this practice of licking spoons and bowls should be stopped immediately. It is down right disgrace for this community and specially shameful for the mumineens of the west who are well educated; when their colleagues who are non bohri"s show them such pics of the community young ones licking like dogs.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:02 am

the dai eating left over rice spilled by his followers,
Is there a picture or video of Dai or any Aamil or Qasre Aaali eating left over?
And SMS and his Aamils have made big deal about ROTI making charade having competitions and awards
why not create another International contest who Licks spoons and utensils faster and cleaner, The winner gets to lick his Noorani a-s :cry: :twisted:

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:04 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:27 pm
Sabar wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:21 am
sitting down in front of the whole crowd and doing the same "Chaatna-Chusna" excercise..
I hope all followers of DMBS ask their master(DMBS) to show them this "Noble act" in live action. :lol:

DMBS never "Walks the Talk".. he only subjugates his gullible followers to do insane things

when you have plate of rice served in the thaal how do you take the food in front of you? how do you eat salads?

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:18 pm

HJK wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:04 am
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:27 pm

when you have plate of rice served in the thaal how do you take the food in front of you? how do you eat salads?
Not sure which spoon licking Jamaat you are from but in mine chawaal in placed directly on the taal and taken with hands, salad also taken with hands, it would be more believable if all licked the taals. Like I said before this is nothing but a PR stunt to fool gullible people like you into thinking your god like leader MS is such a compassionate person. Jamea already has a toilet training room, a spoon licking class is not far fetched. People like you need to take a step back and question yourself why?

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Sabar wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:18 pm
HJK wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:04 am

Not sure which spoon licking Jamaat you are from but in mine chawaal in placed directly on the taal and taken with hands, salad also taken with hands, it would be more believable if all licked the taals. Like I said before this is nothing but a PR stunt to fool gullible people like you into thinking your god like leader MS is such a compassionate person. Jamea already has a toilet training room, a spoon licking class is not far fetched. People like you need to take a step back and question yourself why?
where we stay a plate is served and everybody uses spoons to take the amount they want in front of them. anyways fools like you can make anything up. what you said about Jamea IF it were true you should know that these are the 2 most important things for a human to eat and excrete, slightest of problems in either of the 2 and your life is ruined.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:57 pm

HJK wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:04 am when you have plate of rice served in the thaal how do you take the food in front of you? how do you eat salads?
I don't know about other communities but I guess this follower of DMBS knows that after Licking and Cleaning the next farmaan will be to eat like this ..

This keeps getting better and better ..what a joke these abdes (Chaatne wale Dhone wale )are. :lol:

Attachments
VID-20180804-WA0016.mp4
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 259 times

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:20 pm

HJK wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:20 pm
Sabar wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:18 pm
where we stay a plate is served and everybody uses spoons to take the amount they want in front of them. anyways fools like you can make anything up. what you said about Jamea IF it were true you should know that these are the 2 most important things for a human to eat and excrete, slightest of problems in either of the 2 and your life is ruined.
Which country do you stay in? In the West, the birthplace of cutlery, as Dawoodi Bohras we still take non-liquid foods with our hands and eat it with our hands, as has been done for centuries. Why on earth would I make this up? perhaps you are being mistaken for the non-bohra food gathering which you seem to be attending.

If MS has taught you that eating and pooping are "the 2 most important things for humans" you are one twisted lost soul, and you have just proved my point on how distracted you have become on the truly important parts of your deen like nammaz and ruza, one prohibits pooping and the other prohibits eating.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Sabar wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:20 pm
HJK wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Which country do you stay in? In the West, the birthplace of cutlery, as Dawoodi Bohras we still take non-liquid foods with our hands and eat it with our hands, as has been done for centuries. Why on earth would I make this up? perhaps you are being mistaken for the non-bohra food gathering which you seem to be attending.

If MS has taught you that eating and pooping are "the 2 most important things for humans" you are one twisted lost soul, and you have just proved my point on how distracted you have become on the truly important parts of your deen like nammaz and ruza, one prohibits pooping and the other prohibits eating.
you have gone insane or deliberately want to twist it, i have clearly mentioned that the food the spoons are only used to eat salads and take the food in front of you from the main plate, sonething very simple is not getting inside your head,
You are so out of minds that if pooping right were not important it wouldn't have 12 adabs and ifbeating right were not important it wouldn't have an even longer list of adabs as well, both these things are amongst the most important things in Islam,
seems you have not pooped even after namaaz and shit has made place in your brains.i suggest you clean it.

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:07 am

HJK wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:54 pm
Sabar wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:20 pm

you have gone insane or deliberately want to twist it, i have clearly mentioned that the food the spoons are only used to eat salads and take the food in front of you from the main plate, sonething very simple is not getting inside your head,
You are so out of minds that if pooping right were not important it wouldn't have 12 adabs and ifbeating right were not important it wouldn't have an even longer list of adabs as well, both these things are amongst the most important things in Islam,
seems you have not pooped even after namaaz and shit has made place in your brains.i suggest you clean it.
This is a public forum, I haven't twisted anything you have said. Perhaps you need to be 'spoon feed' on the Bohra etiquette of eating on the thaal. Jamaan/ chawaal/ rice if given on a plate, is removed from the plate and placed in the centre of the thaal for all to take and share with their hands, for salads and other non-liquidy dishes if solid enough to be picked up with hands then hands are used. Why don't you share which city you are from? instead of a spoon licking you need to master the basics of eating on a thaal.

I agree its part of 12 adabs not 2 like you mentioned earlier ("the 2 most important things for humans"). Yet again you are proving how lost and distracted you have become, 12 adabs as important as they are the 7 pilliars of islams which Bohras believe in are the foundations (the most important) and going to the toilet forms a small part of your daily Tahraat. Whether you go indian style/ western style or natural style as long as your clean you are following the basic tenants, however if like you who spreads false hood and foul language across multiple threads, who is closed minded and believes in a false leader are heading straight downstairs.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Sabar wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:07 am
HJK wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:54 pm

This is a public forum, I haven't twisted anything you have said. Perhaps you need to be 'spoon feed' on the Bohra etiquette of eating on the thaal. Jamaan/ chawaal/ rice if given on a plate, is removed from the plate and placed in the centre of the thaal for all to take and share with their hands, for salads and other non-liquidy dishes if solid enough to be picked up with hands then hands are used. Why don't you share which city you are from? instead of a spoon licking you need to master the basics of eating on a thaal.

I agree its part of 12 adabs not 2 like you mentioned earlier ("the 2 most important things for humans"). Yet again you are proving how lost and distracted you have become, 12 adabs as important as they are the 7 pilliars of islams which Bohras believe in are the foundations (the most important) and going to the toilet forms a small part of your daily Tahraat. Whether you go indian style/ western style or natural style as long as your clean you are following the basic tenants, however if like you who spreads false hood and foul language across multiple threads, who is closed minded and believes in a false leader are heading straight downstairs.
A western toilet is very difficult to upkeep taharat also not all the 12 adabs are followed while u sit on ot, anyways the point being that these are 2 very important things, eating and excreting, a smallest problem in any of these can cause severest problems in deen and duniya,

I stay in Mumbai, i have also given my name on the forum, A plate is served in the thaal and people take from spoons so it can be passed to other thaals of required.
Anyways to teach all this your master will have to learn this first once he gets free from winning some bhangis.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 pm

HJK wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:20 pm .. true you should know that these are the 2 most important things for a human to eat and excrete, slightest of problems in either of the 2 and your life is ruined.
It is very well know that in the animal world ,besides reproduction , eating and excreting are also 2 of the important things..
I am sure the Circus Ring Master(DMBS) is higly skilled in these 2 faculties and is itching to give live demonstration to his aadivaasi animals in these 2 (most important things).....lol

It's interesting to note that suddenly DMBS has realized that his followers are so jaahil(animals) that the only thing he could teach them is how to lick and how to poop..

Come to think of it ,may be that's the only 2 things he is skilled at.

No wonder he had to stage such a big drama to convince his fake nass.

DMBS: Dr of Licking and Pooping alias Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:05 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 pm
HJK wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:20 pm .. true you should know that these are the 2 most important things for a human to eat and excrete, slightest of problems in either of the 2 and your life is ruined.
It is very well know that in the animal world ,besides reproduction , eating and excreting are also 2 of the important things..
I am sure the Circus Ring Master(DMBS) is higly skilled in these 2 faculties and is itching to give live demonstration to his aadivaasi animals in these 2 (most important things).....lol

It's interesting to note that suddenly DMBS has realized that his followers are so jaahil(animals) that the only thing he could teach them is how to lick and how to poop..

Come to think of it ,may be that's the only 2 things he is skilled at.

No wonder he had to stage such a big drama to convince his fake nass.

DMBS: Dr of Licking and Pooping alias Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
It is important. Rasululah s a w and Maula Ali a s have both emphasized over it with utmost importance. Your jaahil TB has not taught you this it seems.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:51 am

I thought TB followers will always remain under the cloak of sharafat, but glad to see they have thrown that fake cloak away and talking like a man.