Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
juzer esmail
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1171

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:16 am

*"हमने आपदा को भी अवसर में लिया है।"*
*जुमलेश्वरजी*

*अस्सलाम अलैकुम, कोरोनोकाल के दौरान जुमलेश्वर जी का राष्ट्र के नाम संबोधन में ये जुमला काफ़ी चर्चित हुआ था की किस तरह ट्रेजेडी से भी फ़ायदा उठाया जा सकता है।*

*लगता है हमारी वजारत ने इस जुमले को सर माथे चढ़ा लिया है। जबसे ये बला दुनिया में आई है तबसे लेकर आज तक क़ौम के सरबराह मंज़र-ऐ-आम से गायब होकर पसे-पर्दा हो गए है। इस मुसीबत की घड़ी में एक बार भी उन्होंने क़ौम में अपने अकीदतमंदों को सीधे ख़िताब नही किया है, मगर रमज़ान में घर घर को मस्जिद बना देने का शोर जमकर हुआ, ख़ूब क़सीदे पढ़े(गढ़े) गए। क़ौम की मुसीबत के वक़्त क़ौम का सच्चा रहबर, क़ौम के लिए मसीहा बनकर बाहर निकलता है मगर हमारे यहाँ ऐसा कुछ नही हुआ। लोगों के ही पैसों से लोगों के घरों में राशन भिजवाकर अपने नाम का जयकारा लगवाकर अपने कुटुंब कबीले के साथ गोशानशीन हो गए।*

*अब वक़्त मुहर्रम का है, हुसैनी अजादारों के लिये ये अय्याम बहुत ख़ास होते है। आज के हालात को देखते हुए तमाम शिया ख़तीब ज़ाकिर और मौलाना ऑनलाइन मजलिस और वाज़ रिले कर रहे है, मगर आज भी हमारे समाज मे पुराने ऑडियो और वीडियो से ही काम चलाया जा रहा है। क्या ऐसे मौके पर ख़ुद को हुसैन का दाई कहने वाले को सामने आकर Live Relay न करना आपको हैरान नही करता...??? लोगों को सख़्ती से वाज़ अटेंड करने और घर से ही पाबंदी के साथ कार्ड स्कैन का फतवा देने वाले ख़ुद सामने क्यों नही आ रहे, वहाँ बाप दादा की पुरानी ऑडियो, वीडियो से काम क्यों चलाया जा रहा है....???*

*हमने कर्बला से सिर्फ अज़ादारी सीखी है, जीदारी नही सीखी।*
🙏🌹

Rashida saifuddin
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1172

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:56 am

Well written and good question.

Rashida saifuddin
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1173

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:01 am

Bohra dai thinks he is above this world. Thats why they never discuss current affairs. They live in thier own fantasy world which is visible from their bayan. They never come forward to guide in current affairs.

Also all masjids are open now yet only bohra masjids are close and still imamat is not going on.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1174

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:19 am

I have one thing to say to all the quibblers...The rat is hiding in his rathole. Stop throwing your money at him. Grow a spine.

Rashida saifuddin
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1175

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:06 am

he never appeared once to talk to community about the pandemic or to make dua for those who died and lost jobs in pandemic

I mean this is sheer arrogance, he is trying to convey that such things will continue and I will continue as I do.

Rashida saifuddin
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1176

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:07 am

it is not even clear if he is in India or srilanka.

every day 2 to 3 new websites are created by jamea students with some thing new agenda, I have even lost count of numbers of websites..
Last edited by Rashida saifuddin on Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

malgudidays
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:47 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#1177

Unread post by malgudidays » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:13 am

Humsafar wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:50 pm
Qadir wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:27 am
Yes, and i can't stress this enough, but the line of Imam continues. If you go to higher sabaqs they even tell you name of Imams after 21st Imam.

If you think of Imam as just a normal 2 year old child, i don't think you believe he was Imam. Imam Hussain only a day old helped a firishta in distress.

Why do you or I should care if there were splits, the dai knows who is the rightful imam. Communication happens through ilham, not a WhatsApp group. So he would know the rightful and the haqiqi Imam only.

There were disputes in times of nabis and moulana Ali so why didn't Allah come to solve the problems? Can you answer that?
This is a load of bullcrap. Just say you don't know and stop hemming and hawing. There is no ilham but only bad intentions and deception. Splits happen because these crooks are hungry for power, prestige and wealth. If there were a Imam he would be hazir by now and put and end to all these petty feuding dais.
Why do you stop at Imam(as)?

Why don't you by the same logic question the existence of Allah Ta Aala?

Rashida saifuddin
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#1178

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:17 am

malgudidays wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:13 am
Humsafar wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:50 pm

This is a load of bullcrap. Just say you don't know and stop hemming and hawing. There is no ilham but only bad intentions and deception. Splits happen because these crooks are hungry for power, prestige and wealth. If there were a Imam he would be hazir by now and put and end to all these petty feuding dais.
Why do you stop at Imam(as)?

Why don't you by the same logic question the existence of Allah Ta Aala?
yes thats the next stage coming for him unless he sees Imam and his mission in the bigger picture and read more of history.

malgudidays
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:47 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#1179

Unread post by malgudidays » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:38 am

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:17 am
malgudidays wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:13 am

Why do you stop at Imam(as)?

Why don't you by the same logic question the existence of Allah Ta Aala?
yes thats the next stage coming for him unless he sees Imam and his mission in the bigger picture and read more of history.

I wonder what these guys are doing on a Forum called Dawood-Bohras, when they do not even believe in concept of Imamat(as)
and openly use such derogatory language.

are the forum admins and moderators not taking note of these guys?

juzer esmail
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1180

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:14 pm

Davedar ni Jasoosi ya to Davedar no Mo’jizo!!
Moharram ni 3 ji tarikh ni (biji) waez je Alam e edara ma relay thia hati tema 51st Daiul Mutlaq Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Shaeb ni waez samel karwama aavi hati. Aa waez ma (i) Dawat na Shafina ni zikar (ii) Obe’dullah and Zainul Abedin-Moula tena Zenab ni zikar (iii) Jumma na roz ni shakelat nu bayan hatu.
Jo ke aaj diwas ni Fatemi Dawat na Sayedna Taher Fakhruddin Sahebe ni waez ke je 4 kalak pehal U-Tube par release thai hati tema pan aaj topic and aaj waez release thai hati. Abehub aaj bayan hatu.
Sawal em che ke aam kem banyu? Suu Saifee Dawat masi IT Cell na koi sahib e jasoosi kari ne aa mahiti Fatemi Dawat ne pahonchti kari hati ke pachi Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Moula na Farishta ye aa kaam kidhu ya to pachi aa Fatemi Dawat na Syedna sahib no jivto ne khullo Mo’ajizo hato?
****************************************************************************************

malgudidays
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:47 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#1181

Unread post by malgudidays » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:35 pm

Biradar wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:31 pm
Humsafar wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:50 pm

This is a load of bullcrap. Just say you don't know and stop hemming and hawing. There is no ilham but only bad intentions and deception. Splits happen because these crooks are hungry for power, prestige and wealth. If there were a Imam he would be hazir by now and put and end to all these petty feuding dais.
Well said, Humsafar. The reality of the matter is that this cohort of "dai's" are truly petty. Let's think about the 3-4 we know of (and perhaps there are dozens we do not know of).

One guy is in love with wealth and luxury and flies from vacation spot to another. He loves to hunt exotic, endangered animals and supports his parasite family of thousands on money he obtains from his followers. He whips them into a fanatical frenzy, sometimes reducing them to spoon and plate licking morons and at other times screeching and screaming jahils. He is seriously confused: should one do FGM or not? Should women sit in the corner of the house or not? Should you tattle-tale on your neighbor or not? I mean, in one bhaashan sabha he even said he is not sure if people will receive the benediction of Malatona Fatema! In another, he invites a hardcore Hindu politician to give a election rally, turning the days of mourning into a political spectacle and farce. I mean, he is probably the lowest-IQ moron to usurp the position of the da'i.

The other guy wishes he could do everything his lower-IQ cousin is doing. He sits in his house in US and gives lectures which rack up couple of hundred or perhaps a few thousand views. Probably 1% of those actually hear the whole thing, and even fewer really care about his "movement" and "dawaat". His followers are blind as bats and put all ills at the feet of the low-IQ cousin, forgetting conveniently that the problems in the community are decades old and caused due to the limitless greed and love of luxury of their predecessors.

Then we have one other guy living in Varodra and another somewhere in Saudi Arabia. Both of these, though leaders of minuscule communities think they are the "real" da'i and that salvation is only through them.

Coming to the so-called imam. The reality is that there is no such person. Consider the following: in the 1000 years since he went into "hiding" we have had pestilences, major wars, mass murders, holocausts, economic collapse, abject poverty, extreme suffering, pandemics of unbelievable proportions and the world appears on the brink of chaos. Yet, this man is so terrified of some imaginary enemies that he is hiding, behind his mummy's rida, from god-knows what! Meanwhile, his "representatives" say they get telepathic messages from him, each of them claiming the opposite of the other.

The reality is that Islam is an incredibly rich religion with many (all equally valid) paths to achieve union with the Divine Beloved. Islam is not the property of some luxury-loving property developer in Mumbai, or some bloviating hedge-fund manager. There are thousands of Awliya who guide their followers on the Straight Path, without asking for a dime in return. There are giants of Islamic thought who have left their works for everyone to read and benefit from and have not hidden knowledge in so-called "sabak" or "secret" soporific books full of obscure and abstruse doctrines which are meaningless in the modern world. I mean, apparently, we are to believe that the burial process of some random dude is supposed to be highest knowledge one can obtain! Meanwhile, there are Sufi's whose mazaar is open to all, without any need for a dress-code, bribes or even without regard to religion, cast, creed or color. They welcome people with open arms and for hundreds of years have provided solace and a place of rest and spiritual upliftment.

It is sad what the modern Bohras have come to. Instead of embracing the truly egalitarian nature of Islam, in which there is no caste or rank, they have created a fanatical, inward-looking cult that excludes and discriminates, a cult in which one can buy indulgences and expensive hats to fund the truly grotesque lifestyle of the cult leader and his family. And of course, we have fatuous and petty mullahs who fanatically defend their master without thinking for a moment how pathetic they actually sound. Sad.

Coming to the so-called imam. The reality is that there is no such person. Consider the following: in the 1000 years since he went into "hiding" we have had pestilences, major wars, mass murders, holocausts, economic collapse, abject poverty, extreme suffering, pandemics of unbelievable proportions and the world appears on the brink of chaos. Yet, this man is so terrified of some imaginary enemies that he is hiding, behind his mummy's rida, from god-knows what! Meanwhile, his "representatives" say they get telepathic messages from him, each of them claiming the opposite of the other.


So called Imam??? What are you doing on Forum dedicated to betterment of a denomination belonging to Shia sect, when you do not even believe in concept of Imam and Imamat?

How are you so certain about the reality, that there is no Imam? you have the right to say that you are certain about not being aware of an entity called Imam, but you cannot certainly deny his existence just because you are not aware of it, or that it has not come into your tangible experience.

Institution of Imamat is sunnatullah, and by submitting to it by free will is walayat of Allah.

All these unfortunate incidents of the modern history by your logic can also be attributed to failure of action on part of Allah(al ayazobillah) why does Allah not exercise his power and stop all this from happening? does that mean that there is no Allah and he is just an imaginary character?al ayazolbillah...

Imam (as) is not only Imam of human-beings but of everything that exists in this physical world.
This world is mulk of Allah ta Aala, in this mulk it is sunnatullah which is in effect and to get najaat one has live by his ahkam.
subcribing to institution of Imamat by means of walayat by free will is path to salvation.

Imam (as) is Hujjat of Allah, he is WajhAllah, Allah's created this world and gave full knowledge about to divinely appointed Imam.
to believe in ahkam of Allah without any Imam is the deen of Kharijite....

the very sufis saints you are singing praises of believe in Saheb e zamaan from the progeny of Rasulullah and they claim to call him for help and guidance in their journey of spiritual growth.

SBM
Posts: 6429
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1182

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:52 pm

Imam (as) is Hujjat of Allah, he is WajhAllah, Allah's created this world and gave full knowledge about to divinely appointed Imam
Please explain

malgudidays
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:47 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1183

Unread post by malgudidays » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:21 pm

SBM wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:52 pm
Imam (as) is Hujjat of Allah, he is WajhAllah, Allah's created this world and gave full knowledge about to divinely appointed Imam
Please explain
Read books written by Morteza Motahhari or watch lectures on youtube of Syed Jawad Naqvi on topic of sunan e ilahi, to get detailed overview.

In short.

Hujjatullah: Imam(as) i;e the khalifa of Allah is the greatest sign of Allah because, He has been bestowed with complete knowledge of this universe. His source of knowledge is not through Tajruba but through his being.
Existence of an Entity like this which is masoom and divine is the ultimate proof of existence of Allah.

Wajh-Allah: Wajhullah is the countenance by which God appears before his creatures with and they look to and consider when wanting to remember Him. So, wajhullah is His noble qualities such as life, knowledge, power, hearing and seeing and also every quality from His qualities of action such as creation, providing, forgiveness and mercy, in addition to all of His signs. In Shia ahadith the infallible Imams (as) have been recognized as the greatest examples of wajhullah; because they are the complete and absolute reflection of Allah’s names and qualities
Last edited by malgudidays on Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1184

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:18 pm

Weren’t these the rocket scientists who were licking dishes? Now they have instructions on how to get man to Mars.. no wait.... it’s instructions on how to use a spatula..
IMG_3100.MP4
(8.13 MiB) Downloaded 101 times
:lol: :lol:

malgudidays
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:47 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1185

Unread post by malgudidays » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:59 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:18 pm Weren’t these the rocket scientists who were licking dishes? Now they have instructions on how to get man to Mars.. no wait.... it’s instructions on how to use a spatula.. IMG_3100.MP4
:lol: :lol:

What's wrong with you? You are anything but objective observer....

SBM
Posts: 6429
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1186

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:45 pm

In Shia ahadith the infallible Imams (as) have been recognized as the greatest examples of wajhullah; because they are the complete and absolute reflection of Allah’s names and qualities
So would you consider Imam to be above Prophet because even in Quran, Prophet was cautioned about mistakes he made so technically Prophet was not Masoom

Qadir
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1187

Unread post by Qadir » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:38 pm

SBM wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:45 pm
In Shia ahadith the infallible Imams (as) have been recognized as the greatest examples of wajhullah; because they are the complete and absolute reflection of Allah’s names and qualities
So would you consider Imam to be above Prophet because even in Quran, Prophet was cautioned about mistakes he made so technically Prophet was not Masoom
All shias, not just bohras believe that Quran is mostly metaphors and hence cryptic. What you might think are mistakes are probably Khuda giving yari to nabis. And Rasulallah was an Imam because no one at his time was above him unlike earlier nabis after Ismail nabi.
You would've known this if you were listening to today's waaz of STS

Qadir
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1188

Unread post by Qadir » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:42 pm

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:01 am Bohra dai thinks he is above this world. Thats why they never discuss current affairs. They live in thier own fantasy world which is visible from their bayan. They never come forward to guide in current affairs.

Also all masjids are open now yet only bohra masjids are close and still imamat is not going on.
Masjids are closed for a reason. It would be wrong if they weren't and packed with hundreds if not thousands. I don't know if you've been paying attention but Imamat is going on since Rajab in mumineen homes.

Also it wouldn't be possible for SMS to do live bayaan because everyone would agree that Internet connection in India (however good and expensive) is not trustworthy. Doing ashara waaz live from Khandala is a big risk not worth taking. And I don't see any problem with having past waaz because so many people weren't even alive at the time these waaz happened. And you say haqiqat is kept secret in sabaqs, today's bayaan of STS was full of these haqaiq ilm.

Mkenya
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1189

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:47 pm

AUD-20200820-WA0003.aac

Mkenya
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1190

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:49 pm

AUD-20200820-WA0003.aac

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1191

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:12 pm

Qadir wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:42 pm
Rashida saifuddin wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:01 am Bohra dai thinks he is above this world. Thats why they never discuss current affairs. They live in thier own fantasy world which is visible from their bayan. They never come forward to guide in current affairs.

Also all masjids are open now yet only bohra masjids are close and still imamat is not going on.
Masjids are closed for a reason. It would be wrong if they weren't and packed with hundreds if not thousands. I don't know if you've been paying attention but Imamat is going on since Rajab in mumineen homes.

Also it wouldn't be possible for SMS to do live bayaan because everyone would agree that Internet connection in India (however good and expensive) is not trustworthy. Doing ashara waaz live from Khandala is a big risk not worth taking. And I don't see any problem with having past waaz because so many people weren't even alive at the time these waaz happened. And you say haqiqat is kept secret in sabaqs, today's bayaan of STS was full of these haqaiq ilm.
I don’t know what India your fake Dai lives in but the Haq na dai has done live waaz from *India* via a flawless broadcast for the last five years at least! It is only this year that he is in the USA.

At least know what you are talking about Qadir. You are making a fool of yourself. Your fake dai’s stupidity is rubbing off on you.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1192

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:20 pm

Also....seriously..... Doing ghum Of Hussain is a risk not worth taking???!!! Apparently it was worth the risk to haul an ailing SMB in the public arena (Shame on them!!) held upright by straps but it is too much risk for MS to do a waaz from Khandala.
I think the risk is that he will stick his foot in his mouth. That’s the risk. Hahaha.

Rashida saifuddin
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1193

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:32 am

Qadir wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:42 pm
Rashida saifuddin wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:01 am Bohra dai thinks he is above this world. Thats why they never discuss current affairs. They live in thier own fantasy world which is visible from their bayan. They never come forward to guide in current affairs.

Also all masjids are open now yet only bohra masjids are close and still imamat is not going on.
Masjids are closed for a reason. It would be wrong if they weren't and packed with hundreds if not thousands. I don't know if you've been paying attention but Imamat is going on since Rajab in mumineen homes.

Also it wouldn't be possible for SMS to do live bayaan because everyone would agree that Internet connection in India (however good and expensive) is not trustworthy. Doing ashara waaz live from Khandala is a big risk not worth taking. And I don't see any problem with having past waaz because so many people weren't even alive at the time these waaz happened. And you say haqiqat is kept secret in sabaqs, today's bayaan of STS was full of these haqaiq ilm.
kindly read your own post thrice and see how stupid each of your sentences sounds.

Rashida saifuddin
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1194

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:35 am

those who are questioning concept and authority of Imam should read more and more before posting any thing more.

this is the sole reason guys like Mufaddal use weakness of few people to rule over masses.

Rashida saifuddin
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1195

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:45 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:20 pm Also....seriously..... Doing ghum Of Hussain is a risk not worth taking???!!! Apparently it was worth the risk to haul an ailing SMB in the public arena (Shame on them!!) held upright by straps but it is too much risk for MS to do a waaz from Khandala.
I think the risk is that he will stick his foot in his mouth. That’s the risk. Hahaha.
Mufaddal claims Imam Hussain died for him and he was Imam Hussain ghoda. but today Imam Hussein sermon is not worth taking risk for him I guess.

btw virus do not spread by just sitting infront of a camera. sitting alone without any crowd.

Rashida saifuddin
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1196

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:18 am

Today I came to know that bohra denies.

Qur'an, surah 4 (An-Nisa) ayat 157–158

Bohras believe Jesus was killed on cross which is against Quran above ayat.

(today it was stated in SMB video clip)

juzer esmail
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1197

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:52 am

ek question hota hai man me...

ye MS saheb khandala me waaz krte honge abhi apni family k andr andr ya fir vo bhi beth k old recordings dekhte honge. ??

Syedna burhanuddin Saheb 100 year ki age me bhi waaz krne aate the.. kabhi ghar pr bethe nahi aise

juzer esmail
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1198

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:01 am

They even say: "We have killed the Messiah, Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam, the Rasool of Allah." Whereas in fact, neither did they kill him nor did they crucify him but they thought they did because the matter was made dubious for them. Those who differ therein are only in doubt. They have no real knowledge, they follow nothing but merely a conjecture, certainly they did not kill him (Jesus).

But, the fact is that Allah took him up to Himself. Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Qur'an 4 : 157-158

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1199

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:55 am

malgudidays wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:59 pm
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:18 pm Weren’t these the rocket scientists who were licking dishes? Now they have instructions on how to get man to Mars.. no wait.... it’s instructions on how to use a spatula.. IMG_3100.MP4
:lol: :lol:

What's wrong with you? You are anything but objective observer....
And you aren’t malgudidays....Don’t get hung up on names. I had started out with the intention of giving both claimants the benefit of the doubt. However Muffy made it pretty damn hard pretty soon. The above video is one example. The below instructions are another. Would you want to be among the people these are intended for? But of course that’s just a tiny part of my disenchantment with Muffy’s leadership.
34E613D0-3AD7-4615-AEFA-DDEE749B65BB.jpeg

Rashida saifuddin
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1200

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:02 am

juzer esmail wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:01 am They even say: "We have killed the Messiah, Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam, the Rasool of Allah." Whereas in fact, neither did they kill him nor did they crucify him but they thought they did because the matter was made dubious for them. Those who differ therein are only in doubt. They have no real knowledge, they follow nothing but merely a conjecture, certainly they did not kill him (Jesus).

But, the fact is that Allah took him up to Himself. Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Qur'an 4 : 157-158
Yes, but SMB said other wise today in his clip