Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:09 pm

woo woo woo...you go away for a few days away from this site (in this case not cite HJK :roll: ) and you come back to a tempest in Bohra land. Here is MS supplicating in some form to SKQ (sajda, feet kissing, who cares...) geez is this the same man who said SKQ was always evil AND HE KNEW IT!! HE JUST KNEW IT!! haha MS. You may have thought he is evil but you certainly did not dare display your true sentiments before your father now did you? Who knew you were a phony even back then!!

Next, this latest argument of HJK that SKQ should have done something when the MS toli was parading Burhanuddin Moula around is NO DEFENSE of MS. How about you not parade him around with giant dentures, in a drugged haze - in-the-first place? I think SKQ behaved with great restraint in order to not demean the dawat of his predecessor further. This debate has been most enlightening. It is significant that MS cronies gloss over gigantic deficiencies in MS character such as extreme misogyny, a low IQ, hate mongering, responsibility of getting many of his people in jail for lack of direction on FGM and extreme money mindedness and then counter with little nit-picky points of fiqh over embalming a body or splitting hairs on whether it was a sajda or feet kissing!! Everyone knows there is reasonable leeway in observing shariah. Biradar had fantastic answers. Well done my friend.

I think Biradar hit the nail on the head. If a man does does not have the character to lead his people, all else is secondary. In this case, MS has neither the nass nor the character. The man has no leg to stand on.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:07 pm

I have a real issue with people going into a tizzy over the world alcohol. Do these ignoramuses realize that as long as alcohol is not being used to intoxicate someone, who cares if it is alcohol, petroleum or liquid nitrogen. It is a chemical used for the most halal of functions such as say driving around, or cleaning wounds or lighting stoves. So what if it is used to enbalm a body. Big deal. It ain’t getting no dead man drunk, let me tell ya. And for all those huffing and puffing over it, if MS dies in jail in America, or gets hit by a bus, he may end up in a morgue too and embalmed. I would not hem and haw too much over it if I were them. What goes around comes around.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:54 pm

Did anyone notice how "Bro HJK" started his first post /discussion on this forum as if he was here for answers/truth and that he knew very little about the intricacies of dawat.
And then out of nowhere he started delivering enormous amount of history and theology to somehow give credit to DMBS claim (suddenly he became master of all knowledge about nass and Dai)

To me he seems to be nothing but a mischief monger (may be even a paid crony from DMBS side)...
Just ignore him.
We all know DMBS is not even in the league of "Sane people" , let alone being a Dai.

@HJK : some of us have the answers to all your questions and doubts , but its just that you don't seem to be having the true intent to accept it(you seem to have come here to create mischief), so we deliberately will leave u alone , and yes u can keep posting nonsense here as much as you like

@Biradar : All your answers were awesome.

DMBS :Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai saheb

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:18 pm

I mentioned to HJK that the Imam al-Mu'izz took the coffins of his ancestors with him to Cairo. At first, HJK seemed incredulous and when I mentioned the name of reference (al Maqrizi's book Itti'az al-hunafa bi-akhbar al-a'imma al-Fatimiyyin al-khulafa) he suddenly claimed that he knows everything about this book. First, most of this book is only in manuscript form and not all volumes have been published till recently. To say one know "everything" about it is absurd. However, let that exaggeration go. At that point I did not have the exact reference with me, but I made a short trip to the library and here are more details.

My point here is the following. The Imam al-Mu'izz took the coffins of three of his ancestors, al-Mahdi, al-Qa'im and al-Mansur along with him. al Maqrizi clearly states it. There is even a translation of this portion of the Itti'az by Shainool Jiwa ("Towards a Shi'i mediterranean Empire", Page 104). Hence, anyone can verify this for themselves. Hence, clearly, the Imam did something that would seem strange if one were to take a strict interpretation of the shaa'ria. Why did the Imam do this? And, further, why were his ancestors buried in coffins in the first place? Is this a strictly Islamic practice?

Note that the Imam buried these coffins in a place that was called Turbat al-Za'faran and would often visit them to pay his respect. At present, the coffins of these Imams and other Fatimid Imams is in the same building as that housing the sacred head of Imam Hussain.

A few other points: Sayedna Idris, in his Uyun al-akhbar, in the section on Imam Mu'izz states the same as al Maqrizi, that is, the three Imam's coffins were carried to Cario and buried there. (It is likely the Sayedna Idris was basing his account on Maqrizi's account). Further, S. Idris adds that it is said that even the coffins of the three masturin Imams (i.e. the Imams of the first concealment after Imam Muhammad bin Ismaili) were taken and buried in Cairo. Hence, it does not seem unusual for the Imams to carry their ancestor's coffins with them.

Finally, S. Idris states in the Uyun that Imam Mu'izz died in a village called al-Bahnasa. Imam Mu'izz had told his son al-Aziz to take his body to Cairo for burial. Imam al-Aziz did as instructed and, at first kept his father's death a secret, and took his body to Cairo and buried him there.

Hence, it is not unusual that bodies of Imams (and in the absence of the Imam, the da'i al-mutlaq who sits in his places) could be moved. If bodies can be removed and reburied years later, and moved around like mentioned above, why not a mere 10 days later, specially if SKQ had told STF his desire to be buried in India, and STF had also decided the same? In modern times huge distances can be covered in short time and this does not seem to be a big deal.

(BTW: if you visit North Africa and every get a chance to visit the ancient places where the pre-Cairo Imams died, you can visit their empty tombs and see for yourself. All this is arranged even by the Fai'z al-Hussainy tour people themselves!)

Incidentally, a really instructive book to read is the Biography of Ustad Jawdhar. He was extremely close to the Imams and was privy to many secrets and private matters. What you learn from him is that very often the son's of previous Imams would cause a lot of commotion and palace intrigue, asking for money and a luxurious lifestyle. Sounds familiar? Often, the Imam would call his own uncles and cousins "despicable monkeys", "illiterate fools", "greedy monkeys" and other choice phrases. He knew that if he did not keep these "despicable monkeys" fed and pampered they would cause trouble.

This is exactly what happened in the time of SMB. His kids had turned into despicable monkeys, habituated to a life of decadence and luxury. What could SMB do? I am sure he tried to reform their ways, but they likely never improved. In fact, as we now see, they not only did not improve, but hatched a conspiracy against their own father (in cahoots with a few of their Iblisi uncles like Yusuf Najmuddin and Aliasgar Kalimuddin), conspiring to grab the dawaat for their own nefarious purposes. I mean, have you ever seen a shehzada who actually has a job? At least STF runs a farm and does his trading business himself! These lazy shezadas live a life of great ease, relaxing and enjoying themselves at the expense of the community. Hunting, ski trips, tafri at the drop of a hat, eating ziyafaat, and lording it over everyone. They have it made! Why would they not want this forever? Even Muffi was on tafri in Sri Lanka when SMB died! They love luxury and hence the mess we are in today.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:57 pm

All these questions about SKQ and these burst of posts from HJK made be wonder. Why this sudden burst of activity.

One possibility is that it is purely a coincidence. Another, based on the timing, is that it could be to ask so many question and distort the focus in this forum and the Bohra community from two non-trivial (not earth shattering, but non-trivial) events.

One is the video showing MS bhai saheb doing sajada to SKQ. Another is the following: SMB says in a recording that the writings of al-majdu are not to be relied upon as he was a clear opponent to the dai. And MS BS' s lawyer asking to use his writings to make a case in the court. All bohras should wonder: Why use the writings of an opponent of the dawat to make your case? You don't have a case based on the writings of the duats, Imam's etc.?

And what a better way to distract from it then to ask lots questions, many of them old, related to SKQ and STF? Just wondering.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:03 am

Not even a single answer to any of the above post and questions... Just the name calling and abusing in the same manner. My suggestion is do not pounce like the yazidi did ( all together on one)
I will get back to you on that bhai biradar. Kindly answer the other concerns please. You guys are only skipping hopping and jumping. Again moiz bhai and unhappy has no answers. Thanks think for youself for clearing my doubt about alcohol in SKQs body. Now i know it was valid for him.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:07 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:57 pm All these questions about SKQ and these burst of posts from HJK made be wonder. Why this sudden burst of activity.

One possibility is that it is purely a coincidence. Another, based on the timing, is that it could be to ask so many question and distort the focus in this forum and the Bohra community from two non-trivial (not earth shattering, but non-trivial) events.

One is the video showing MS bhai saheb doing sajada to SKQ. Another is the following: SMB says in a recording that the writings of al-majdu are not to be relied upon as he was a clear opponent to the dai. And MS BS' s lawyer asking to use his writings to make a case in the court. All bohras should wonder: Why use the writings of an opponent of the dawat to make your case? You don't have a case based on the writings of the duats, Imam's etc.?

And what a better way to distract from it then to ask lots questions, many of them old, related to SKQ and STF? Just wondering.
Did you ask the shz abdeali and husain why they are relying on prof poonawallas translations on nass without witnesses? Also nobody is relying on majdus weitings but only the list of dawat books and its authorities made by majdu was asked as a question. The bayaan of Burhanuddin Maula r a clearly said to be cautious about what is to be taken from his work.
Also there is no sajda accept that. If you will not it can and will be easily proven.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:19 am

You also said bhai/Sir HJK that SKQ did nass on STF with 2 women witness. Let me ask you. Please tell us who all were the witness to the nass by SKQ on STF. Just take names, men or women, and say it clearly. So that people can understand your concern and people from high up in FD can reply.

Who were the shaahids (witnesses) for nass by SKQ on STF? What were the other papers? Letters conveying the nass?

And what in your opinion constitutes a valid nass?

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:36 am

The witnesses were SKQs wife and his eldest Daughter. Accroding 2 quran 2 women sumup to 1 witness and for any shahadat atleast 2 witnesses are required.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:58 am

‘According to Quran ‘ before people shift from the real questions to my mistake in English.
There was also a letter with a mistake in it now my question is

SKQ was not doing well also undergoing treatment since years but we will stick to his tenure.
STF and clan took advantage of the situationand his ill health, persuaded him took control of the dawat, forged a letter( which has a mistake in the date) and purported the nass drama to which the only witness were 2 women ( against the shakelat of witness mentioned in the quran). Can you prove this wrong. I say that the nass was done by SKQ on me on 18th april 2014 in a private audience he gave me when i came to him for an araz after which He gave me his ring.

Why cant this situation be valid. How will tou prove me wring. Stf was not the mazoon nor held any such powt in dawat even in the time of Burhanuddin Maula.
Even the wishes of SKQ to be burried in Mumbai could be all cooked up.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:46 am

HJK wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:36 am The witnesses were SKQs wife and his eldest Daughter. Accroding 2 quran 2 women sumup to 1 witness and for any shahadat atleast 2 witnesses are required.
FD people should answer. Is that correct or wrong?
--------------------------
HJK,

What is the mistake in the letter?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:47 am

Separately, both sides should answer: What constitutes a valid nass?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:51 am

re-phrasing a little bit, both sides should answer: What constitutes a valid nass in light of accepted books (kitab) and bayans up to the 52nd dai?

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:59 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:46 am
HJK wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:36 am The witnesses were SKQs wife and his eldest Daughter. Accroding 2 quran 2 women sumup to 1 witness and for any shahadat atleast 2 witnesses are required.
HJK,

The date.
Why is only One Question asked by iqbal chagla featured from each day on the website. Why not questions from before and after it, are they choosing and picking?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:00 am

Burhanuddin played well....he kept everything in uncertainty so that he enjoyed absolute power, mein mari jaw pachi lada karjo.

how hard was it to declare next dai with clear terms in some waez?

paiso kaa khel babu bhai paiso ka khel.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:29 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:22 pm Why is Mufaddal Saifuddin doing sajda to Syedna Qutbuddin RA in 1988? This event took place well after the much discussed so-called nass -by-letter of third person in 1968 (1388H). Would Burhanuddin Moula RA ever allow his mansoos to do Sajda to another in his presence? What a load of bull! Nass by letter indeed.

https://youtu.be/Zod_Lp5FU_k
FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG ABOUT THE SAJDO VIDEO:
A "grounded" truth
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.in/2018/02/ ... truth.html

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Biradar wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:18 pm I mentioned to HJK that the Imam al-Mu'izz took the coffins of his ancestors with him to Cairo. At first, HJK seemed incredulous and when I mentioned the name of reference (al Maqrizi's book Itti'az al-hunafa bi-akhbar al-a'imma al-Fatimiyyin al-khulafa) he suddenly claimed that he knows everything about this book.

I think he meant that no one was filled with embalming fluids, even when they were to travel days, whilst this bobra had to be. Besides, if you believe in, by giving you the benefit of doubt, on our bohra theology then we do not consider them dead.
First, most of this book is only in manuscript form and not all volumes have been published till recently. To say one know "everything" about it is absurd. However, let that exaggeration go. At that point I did not have the exact reference with me, but I made a short trip to the library and here are more details.

Hope it's a renowned one.
My point here is the following. The Imam al-Mu'izz took the coffins of three of his ancestors, al-Mahdi, al-Qa'im and al-Mansur along with him. al Maqrizi clearly states it. There is even a translation of this portion of the Itti'az by Shainool Jiwa ("Towards a Shi'i mediterranean Empire", Page 104). Hence, anyone can verify this for themselves. Hence, clearly, the Imam did something that would seem strange if one were to take a strict interpretation of the shaa'ria. Why did the Imam do this? And, further, why were his ancestors buried in coffins in the first place? Is this a strictly Islamic practice?

If one were to consider the incident of Karbala, then no, it isn't not an Islamic practice.
Note that the Imam buried these coffins in a place that was called Turbat al-Za'faran and would often visit them to pay his respect. At present, the coffins of these Imams and other Fatimid Imams is in the same building as that housing the sacred head of Imam Hussain.
Hmm.....
A few other points: Sayedna Idris, in his Uyun al-akhbar, in the section on Imam Mu'izz states the same as al Maqrizi, that is, the three Imam's coffins were carried to Cario and buried there. (It is likely the Sayedna Idris was basing his account on Maqrizi's account). Further, S. Idris adds that it is said that even the coffins of the three masturin Imams (i.e. the Imams of the first concealment after Imam Muhammad bin Ismaili) were taken and buried in Cairo. Hence, it does not seem unusual for the Imams to carry their ancestor's coffins with them.
As a bohra, I consider Sayedna Idris RA as the only authority. Everyone else is a nobody.
Finally, S. Idris states in the Uyun that Imam Mu'izz died in a village called al-Bahnasa. Imam Mu'izz had told his son al-Aziz to take his body to Cairo for burial. Imam al-Aziz did as instructed and, at first kept his father's death a secret, and took his body to Cairo and buried him there.

Unfortunately, this self proclaimed mansoos, cowardly tucked his tail between his arthritic legs and ran away. Not sure if he's a bigger coward or Abu Bakr & Umar. Aah, something something birds with feathers and together.

Hence, it is not unusual that bodies of Imams (and in the absence of the Imam, the da'i al-mutlaq who sits in his places) could be moved. If bodies can be removed and reburied years later, and moved around like mentioned above, why not a mere 10 days later, specially if SKQ had told STF his desire to be buried in India, and STF had also decided the same? In modern times huge distances can be covered in short time and this does not seem to be a big deal.

Yes
(BTW: if you visit North Africa and every get a chance to visit the ancient places where the pre-Cairo Imams died, you can visit their empty tombs and see for yourself. All this is arranged even by the Fai'z al-Hussainy tour people themselves!)
Umm....the same Faiz that you hypocrites blame for being money sink for general bohra. Even a circus monkey can't take a 360° this fast.
Often, the Imam would call his own uncles and cousins "despicable monkeys", "illiterate fools", "greedy monkeys" and other choice phrases. He knew that if he did not keep these "despicable monkeys" fed and pampered they would cause trouble.
That's OK. We know Khuzaima was a baboon.
I mean, have you ever seen a shehzada who actually has a job? At least STF runs a farm and does his trading business himself! These lazy shezadas live a life of great ease, relaxing and enjoying themselves at the expense of the community. Hunting, ski trips, tafri at the drop of a hat, eating ziyafaat, and lording it over everyone. They have it made! Why would they not want this forever? Even Muffi was on tafri in Sri Lanka when SMB died! They love luxury and hence the mess we are in today.
Yes. The gobra of the bobra runs a haraam business that deals in haram.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Saif53 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:29 pm
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:22 pm Why is Mufaddal Saifuddin doing sajda to Syedna Qutbuddin RA in 1988? This event took place well after the much discussed so-called nass -by-letter of third person in 1968 (1388H). Would Burhanuddin Moula RA ever allow his mansoos to do Sajda to another in his presence? What a load of bull! Nass by letter indeed.

https://youtu.be/Zod_Lp5FU_k
A "grounded" truth
still how come they celebrate the death of a person who was respected this much? its a shame on mufaddal that he allowed celebration on Khuzaima death. how he forgot all these moments?

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:12 am

momeenbhai wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:58 pm
Saif53 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:29 pm

A "grounded" truth
still how come they celebrate the death of a person who was respected this much? its a shame on mufaddal that he allowed celebration on Khuzaima death. how he forgot all these moments?
The same way you would have celebrated the deaths of Abu Bakr, Umar & Uthman. Unless, you're their apologist

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:20 am

@Vaaswala
DMBs does not like Facebook and other internet forum and social sites, in fact some years back he had openly asked not to use it .... but here you are on a website , none the less!!

DMBs says he does not favor outright abuse and he said something like "humara bawaji yeh humne maaf kari dewanu sikhayu chhe" .... but here you are on a website verbally defecating

DMBs does not like ppl doing things without his raza .... but here you are none the less (can we see your raza letter :twisted: )

I could go on ..but i think i have made my point

Just like your circus Ring Master (DMBS), you too seem to afflicted by the incurable disease of Verbal Diarrhea
Let me also say, that we do have some choicest words for his third son Husain BS famous speech impairment... but simply put, we are not You and we do not comment on allah's will for other human beings.

You on the other hand (like your leader) have no such regards and do an excellent job at portraying your true Degenerate selves.
Thank you for showcasing to the outside world (on this forum) your viceful personality which is axiom to your poor upbringing

Please do continue to entertain us with your pathetic propaganda and we look forward to the Self Immolation of your own character and that of your master DMBS

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:32 am

Vas_anwala wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:12 am
momeenbhai wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:58 pm

The same way you would have celebrated the deaths of Abu Bakr, Umar & Uthman. Unless, you're their apologist
forget me I am nothing, did Imam Ali celebrated any thing? what kind of prime moron are you?

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:33 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:20 am @Vaaswala
DMBs does not like Facebook and other internet forum and social sites, in fact some years back he had openly asked not to use it .... but here you are on a website , none the less!!

DMBs says he does not favor outright abuse and he said something like "humara bawaji yeh humne maaf kari dewanu sikhayu chhe" .... but here you are on a website verbally defecating

DMBs does not like ppl doing things without his raza .... but here you are none the less (can we see your raza letter :twisted: )

Just like your circus Ring Master (DMBS), you too seem to afflicted by the incurable disease of Verbal Diarrhea
Let me also say, that we do have some choicest words for his third son Husain BS famous speech impairment... but simply put, we are not You and we do not comment on allah's will for other human beings.

You on the other hand (like your leader) have no such regards and do an excellent job at portraying your true Degenerate selves.
Thank you for showcasing to the outside world (on this forum) your viceful personality which is axiom to your poor upbringing

Please do continue to entertain us with your pathetic propaganda and we look forward to the Self Immolation of your own character and that of your master DMBS

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Bhai moiz bhai to my sincere questions you could not get any answers. Not even a single answer and here you are once again making no sense whatso ever.

Could you please oblige and get something sensible from which a lot of people can benefit??

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:33 am

HJK wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:59 am
dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:46 am

HJK,

The date.
Why is only One Question asked by iqbal chagla featured from each day on the website. Why not questions from before and after it, are they choosing and picking?
Probably you could get something sensible to this?

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 am

HJK wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:58 am ‘According to Quran ‘ before people shift from the real questions to my mistake in English.
There was also a letter with a mistake in it now my question is

SKQ was not doing well also undergoing treatment since years but we will stick to his tenure.
STF and clan took advantage of the situationand his ill health, persuaded him took control of the dawat, forged a letter( which has a mistake in the date) and purported the nass drama to which the only witness were 2 women ( against the shakelat of witness mentioned in the quran). Can you prove this wrong. I say that the nass was done by SKQ on me on 18th april 2014 in a private audience he gave me when i came to him for an araz after which He gave me his ring.

Why cant this situation be valid. How will tou prove me wring. Stf was not the mazoon nor held any such powt in dawat even in the time of Burhanuddin Maula.
Even the wishes of SKQ to be burried in Mumbai could be all cooked up.
Or this!!!!

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:37 am

HJK wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:31 am the specialists who treated, attended to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and who actually wrote the medical reports do not agree with these opinions. Dr John Francis Costello;[57] Consultant in Respiratory Medicine, and Neurologist Dr Omar Malik,[58] both who had attended to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin at Cromwell Hospital in London have stated, in writing, that His Holiness was capable of making the declaration and of conducting a ceremony, even though his speech was slurred.[59][60] Further, Dr Costello stated that he believes the report provided by the USA doctor Dr Daniel Menkes is incorrect.[59] He confirmed that his patient, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin indeed did communicate his wishes on a variety of issues during his admission.[59]

On 4 June, the day of the Nass in question, Dr Costello noted that there was evidence of continued improvement in Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's health[59] He confirmed that although he did not witness the said Nass, there was no doubt that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin was able to effectively communicate his wishes whilst at Cromwell Hospital, particularly in his mother toungue Lisan al-Dawat.[59]

In regards to His Holiness's intellective state, both Dr Costello and Dr Malik confirmed that he was of sound cognitive state, and that he was able to clearly communicate with his family and medical staff.[59][60] In regards to the reports by the USA doctors, Dr Omar denied there was any evidence of a receptive speech problem.[60] Dr Costello further expresses he felt a special connection with His Holiness as he often greet him with a smile of recognition, looked him in the eye, interacted in English, and even become lively at times.[59]

A year later in 2012, Dr Costello was invited on stage to meet Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. In his medical report[59] he notes that Syedna instantly smiled at him with recognition, and shook his hand for a lengthy time.[61][62]

These reports were submitted in court in the sworn affidavit submitted by Qaidjoher Ezzuddin the eldest son of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin before the Bombay High Court.
Have you read this?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:42 am

I have no iota of doubt that Burhanuddin appointed Mufaddal Saifuddin as his successor.

but again this makes it clear that he clearly ditched his father Taher Saifuddin will invalid, double-crossed his stepbrother and ditched whole community in confusion and state of unclarity just to keep power and money within his own family.

now everything else is just running round and round.

infact khuzaima camp was well aware that burhanuddin is playing game and prolonging power transfer this is the reason they started preparing for websites and other stuff way before nass drama started.

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:30 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:20 am @Vaaswala

I'm liking this place already. :)
Again, you have your worldview fed to you from the like minded ignoramuses on this site, but on other, well known, informative and scientific communities, you're supposed to bring proof to back up your claims. But being that I'm arguing with you about this basic courtesy on this site tells me you all have already fallen off the far end.
Maybe your dishonorable bawaji, the real one and not the one you put on your birth certs and school forms, taught you to respect Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman too.
Oh, you wouldn't want to see it, with the dirt that I have on some of them around here.

The same way you tried, unsuccessfully in the court ;)
And you discharge the diarrhea in a toilet, which is what I'm doing. Thank you.

Atleast Shz. Hussain BS recites quran which even makes some of you Pigressives drool and fantasize some of you could too like him. Unfortunately, you only have zinazadaas to falk back on.
Hah, look who's talking

Ummm.... I doubt people are going to notice any difference from the Zinazada and family. ;)
Please do continue to entertain us with your pathetic propaganda and we look forward to the Self Immolation of your own character.
See it everyday on social media.
Last edited by Vas_anwala on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:39 am

momeenbhai wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:32 am
forget me I am nothing, did Imam Ali celebrated any thing? what kind of prime moron are you?
Imam Ali didn't stop anyone from celebrating either or if you have source, present it. Or are you against people celebrating the departure of bad things in life.

PS. Why can't you guys get a better forum software. This forum is like remnants from 1990 when you have superior SMF, Xenforo among others available. Hey, if you guys really turned bhikaris like Sayedna Taher Saifuddin RA predicted, SMF is free.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:04 am

Insensitivity towards those whose feet your master kissed shows how evil you guys are.

Jo apne baap ko putla banake firata raha....usse koi ummeed nahi.

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:19 am

momeenbhai wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:04 am Insensitivity towards those whose feet your master kissed shows how evil you guys are.

Jo apne baap ko putla banake firata raha....usse koi ummeed nahi.
Lel!!! That's like totally, your posterior orifice.