Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ajamali

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by ajamali » Thu May 09, 2019 12:19 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:20 am how long will it take for muslim world to know that bohara sells namaz place in Masjid?

In my humble opinion this is bigger cause than any current issues in bohra world.

my wife was asked in masjid to move to other place because that place was sold to some woman. (the incident happened in London masjid)
Has Mummy’s Boy found something to whine about in the world of his lover boy Muffy? It was not long ago that you were praising the pomp and glory of Muffy’s gatherings and meeting your relatives there and chowing down the free kababs....Enjoy! You get the kababs for free but you have to pay for the masalla. Even free loaders like you will need to pay somewhere.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu May 09, 2019 1:32 pm

Trying to elevate the level of conversation here a little.

Shehrullah al Mo’azzam – First Daska Amal Details
The first ten days of Shehrullah are known as the ten days of Rehmat. In these ten days, Mumineen are encouraged to follow these amal details https://www.fatemidawat.com/prayers/ama ... ko.html#en

Please email info@fatemidawat.com to find out about local namaaz and other Shehrullah related information in your area. We will put you in touch with the local mas'ul

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu May 09, 2019 4:39 pm

ajamali wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:19 pm
momeenbhai wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:20 am how long will it take for muslim world to know that bohara sells namaz place in Masjid?

In my humble opinion this is bigger cause than any current issues in bohra world.

my wife was asked in masjid to move to other place because that place was sold to some woman. (the incident happened in London masjid)

Has Mummy’s Boy found something to whine about in the world of his lover boy Muffy? It was not long ago that you were praising the pomp and glory of Muffy’s gatherings and meeting your relatives there and chowing down the free kababs....Enjoy! You get the kababs for free but you have to pay for the masalla. Even free loaders like you will need to pay somewhere.

as expected moron spoke up without knowing the consequences of his stupidity.

let me remind you hajamali this selling masalla space is not a new practice. your former daii qutbuddin was on a powerful seat of mazoon yet never opposed such practice.

if you are in thane do stand near his qabr and ask why he didnt honor his mazoon seat and never opposed such thing.

:oops:

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu May 09, 2019 4:43 pm

hajamali better dont open mouth unless you are sure about it. or be ready to eat cow dung. :lol:

Ramadan mubarak to you and to your thuggish cult. :lol:

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu May 09, 2019 4:54 pm

most of the present wrong practices are not new but were started in time of Burhabuddin and so pious Qutbuddin as mazoon.

did nothing or even if did always wanted to keep it low profile and to save their own position.

clearly compromised on many issues which they now want to associate it with mufaddal saifuddin.

list is long and ugly.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri May 10, 2019 12:10 am

Mummy’s Boy how do you know SKQ did not oppose the selling of masalla space? Also how do you know Mazoon rutba was “powerful” in Burhanuddin Moula’s reign. There is a difference between “exalted”, “important” and “powerful.” Mummy’s boy, it is very evident that of all the people here, YOU are the most ignorant about the Bohra world. That is the evident because you are always trying to fish for scraps of information on this forum. AJ made a perfect point. You are always raving about MS and his pomp and glory, so pony up for the masalla space if you want to enjoy the pomp and glory..... This is what you get when you make a pact with the evil one. Free kababs and expensive worship!!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 10, 2019 12:36 am

alivasan wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:35 am
zinger wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:58 am

Relax my friend, dont get so hot under the collar.

i can assure you my money is completely halal. each and every paisa

i think you have me confused with someone else. this zinger hardly ever posts here anymore

PS i wont even try to pose as most pieous, but yes, i will certianly try and not make unnecessary comments, unlike what you are doing at the moment
bhai ghare jai ne sui ja😆😆😆

Naa thai bhai. Kaam karwanu che, halal paisa kamawana che.

i unfortunately am not a Kothari or Qasr E Aali or Baite E Zainee or an Aamil ke baithe baithe paise milenge.

I have to work to put food on the table

Kaale weekend che, kaale sui jais

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 10, 2019 12:42 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 1:32 pm Trying to elevate the level of conversation here a little.

Shehrullah al Mo’azzam – First Daska Amal Details
The first ten days of Shehrullah are known as the ten days of Rehmat. In these ten days, Mumineen are encouraged to follow these amal details https://www.fatemidawat.com/prayers/ama ... ko.html#en

Please email info@fatemidawat.com to find out about local namaaz and other Shehrullah related information in your area. We will put you in touch with the local mas'ul
Subhanallah. Thank you for this.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 10, 2019 12:45 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:10 am Mummy’s Boy how do you know SKQ did not oppose the selling of masalla space? Also how do you know Mazoon rutba was “powerful” in Burhanuddin Moula’s reign. There is a difference between “exalted”, “important” and “powerful.” Mummy’s boy, it is very evident that of all the people here, YOU are the most ignorant about the Bohra world. That is the evident because you are always trying to fish for scraps of information on this forum. AJ made a perfect point. You are always raving about MS and his pomp and glory, so pony up for the masalla space if you want to enjoy the pomp and glory..... This is what you get when you make a pact with the evil one. Free kababs and expensive worship!!
Guys, why are you even wasting time with this chap.

Dont you know that he is the resident virus on this forum?

He has come here, at last count, under almost 50 IDs, of which the last 49 were banned for being the virus that he is. this one is still active because he is atleast behaving himself

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 10, 2019 12:46 am

ajamali wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:19 pm

Bhai chhod do usko. let him be. you will get nothing in having any conversation with him.

aap meri firkee uttaro, i will atleast take it in good humor :D

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri May 10, 2019 12:47 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:10 am Mummy’s Boy how do you know SKQ did not oppose the selling of masalla space? Also how do you know Mazoon rutba was “powerful” in Burhanuddin Moula’s reign. There is a difference between “exalted”, “important” and “powerful.” Mummy’s boy, it is very evident that of all the people here, YOU are the most ignorant about the Bohra world. That is the evident because you are always trying to fish for scraps of information on this forum. AJ made a perfect point. You are always raving about MS and his pomp and glory, so pony up for the masalla space if you want to enjoy the pomp and glory..... This is what you get when you make a pact with the evil one. Free kababs and expensive worship!!
send me a clip of qutbuddin where he is openly exposing such practice as a mazoon of dawat.

if as a mazoon he could not do any thing

to su bhajiya talwa he remained mazoon for 50 long years?

or was it just to extract money as much as possible to get green cards for all his extended family?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri May 10, 2019 4:21 am

Please see this video, I am sharing this video to show that when followers are completely brain wash they cant leave their leader, even if the leader is in jail with the charges if RAPE and MURDER.

please see this short video on RAM RAHIM DERA LEADER by BBC.

Please spare 3 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKSpzIVjFWg

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 10, 2019 6:06 am

momeenbhai wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:21 am Please see this video, I am sharing this video to show that when followers are completely brain wash they cant leave their leader, even if the leader is in jail with the charges if RAPE and MURDER.

Please spare 3 mins

Wait, werent you the same person who thought Asaram Bapu was doing a great job :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You want proof? here,
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8976&p=119837&hilit=asaram#p119837

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sun May 12, 2019 5:19 am

momeenbhai wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:47 am
send me a clip of qutbuddin where he is openly exposing such practice as a mazoon of dawat.

if as a mazoon he could not do any thing

to su bhajiya talwa he remained mazoon for 50 long years?

or was it just to extract money as much as possible to get green cards for all his extended family?
so called abde m***** **** bhajiya talai gaya hoi to mokal mane..iftar no time ant karib che.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sun May 12, 2019 6:09 am

zinger wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:06 am
momeenbhai wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:21 am Please see this video, I am sharing this video to show that when followers are completely brain wash they cant leave their leader, even if the leader is in jail with the charges if RAPE and MURDER.

Please spare 3 mins

Wait, werent you the same person who thought Asaram Bapu was doing a great job :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You want proof? here,
might be Asharam is punar janm of Burhanuddin..both have lot of similarities except one notable difference Asharam went to jail Burhanuddin did not simply coz he cant go to jail without taking 6000 kasre jali & baate jaini so he dont get bored in jail. The then pm Atal ji did not approve constructing 5 star jail in 2004 so pm modi is now doing it. btw is muaddal going to jail on 23rd may Or after 23rd?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon May 13, 2019 12:08 am

alivasan wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 6:09 am
zinger wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:06 am

You want proof? here,
might be Asharam is punar janm of Burhanuddin..both have lot of similarities except one notable difference Asharam went to jail Burhanuddin did not simply coz he cant go to jail without taking 6000 kasre jali & baate jaini so he dont get bored in jail. The then pm Atal ji did not approve constructing 5 star jail in 2004 so pm modi is now doing it. btw is muaddal going to jail on 23rd may Or after 23rd?
I thought we could have a reasonable discussion. but if this is the way you want to talk, then i guess you are better of having conversations with the resident virus.
all the best. continue it with him

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon May 13, 2019 12:25 am

zinger wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:08 am
alivasan wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 6:09 am
I thought we could have a reasonable discussion. but if this is the way you want to talk, then i guess you are better of having conversations with the resident virus.
all the best. continue it with him
I think the low blood sugar is impacting your virus detection Zinger :D You have not caught on to “alivasan” yet?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon May 13, 2019 1:22 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:25 am

I think the low blood sugar is impacting your virus detection Zinger :D You have not caught on to “alivasan” yet?
are you telling me what i think you are telling me? :shock:

i mean, he has done it once before, where he had 2 ids and was arguing with himself on

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed May 15, 2019 12:31 am

What’s wrong with these idiots (not the kids - who are just plain brain washed) but the people making this video?

848A57E6-F34E-4D9B-BEE9-5D64542CC828.MP4
(12.23 MiB) Downloaded 673 times

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 15, 2019 4:30 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:31 am What’s wrong with these idiots (not the kids - who are just plain brain washed) but the people making this video? 848A57E6-F34E-4D9B-BEE9-5D64542CC828.MP4
Good Lord, why cant they let kids be kids :shock:

they look like they are 12, but talk like they are 50-year old kakajis' :cry:

I guess its a matter of pride for their parents, but kids their age should be making vidoes on school projects.

But then again, these arent my kids, so who am i to comment

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed May 15, 2019 8:58 am

So true, kah ni kah pohchavi dida!!! These kids are the living, talking example of the stupidity they are mouthing. When they grow up, if they grow up, I hope they become ashamed of their pantomime. This Mufaddal and this mafia clergy has reduced decent, sensible human being into slobbering, mindless cretins. And there are people who see it fit to make a video and advertise it. kah ni kah pohchavi dida, indeed.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed May 15, 2019 10:03 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:31 am What’s wrong with these idiots (not the kids - who are just plain brain washed) but the people making this video?

848A57E6-F34E-4D9B-BEE9-5D64542CC828.MP4
They made this video so viewers could say in awe..."Oh my! If the followers are so vacuous, how vacuous must their leader be?!!"

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed May 15, 2019 11:50 am

Humsafar wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:58 am So true, kah ni kah pohchavi dida!!! These kids are the living, talking example of the stupidity they are mouthing. When they grow up, if they grow up, I hope they become ashamed of their pantomime. This Mufaddal and this mafia clergy has reduced decent, sensible human being into slobbering, mindless cretins. And there are people who see it fit to make a video and advertise it. kah ni kah pohchavi dida, indeed.
I strongly disagree with you. This is excellent news. Now, instead of wasting their time on trivial pursuits like studying physics and mathematics and trying to make sense of the universe, instead of time-pass like studying past philosophers to understand a universal human ethics, instead of wasting time in expanding their minds by studying classic world literature, these children will instead study bayan delivered by Muffy More-la (TUS, RA) and become the perfect and homogenous sheep they have always striven to become. Now, More-la Muffy (TUS, RA) has taken them to new heights of shaan, leaving foolish fellows like yourself behind. I am sure you are jealous of these little kids, who are so much more accomplished in parroting and bleating than you are. Shame on you. You should praise them and strive to be like them; you too will become just another white wooled sheep and proudly say "hamne kah ni kah pohchavi dida".

More-la More-la Muffy More-la!

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed May 15, 2019 4:04 pm

Haha! Good one Biradar! You are so right! Jealousy is the first emotion that strikes my heart like a dagger when I see these kids and their spiritual Rehnuma Muffy More-La. :-)

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed May 15, 2019 4:14 pm

This Multaqa thing(which was brain child of YN and held in surat many years back) is being widely shown in audio-video and propoganda is being done across the world in different jamaats this Ramzaan.
Maybe they just want to make YN some rutba na saheb after his death(which would be absurd , but can be expected from these morons) or else
koi badi khichdi pak rahi hai….

For those who maybe unaware , Multaqa is where YN brought all the jamaats under kothars control (with he formation of Tyrannical Tanzeems as we know it today) , rather then the autonomous way in which it used to function.

And yes , this video(which seems to be shot in Africa jamaiya) , "gives me the creeps" about what kind of next generation Aamils/Masools are coming in the future for the already burdened Mufaddali-bohra comminty

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:57 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:14 pm This Multaqa thing(which was brain child of YN and held in surat many years back) is being widely shown in audio-video and propoganda is being done across the world in different jamaats this Ramzaan.
Maybe they just want to make YN some rutba na saheb after his death(which would be absurd , but can be expected from these morons) or else
koi badi khichdi pak rahi hai….

For those who maybe unaware , Multaqa is where YN brought all the jamaats under kothars control (with he formation of Tyrannical Tanzeems as we know it today) , rather then the autonomous way in which it used to function.

And yes , this video(which seems to be shot in Africa jamaiya) , "gives me the creeps" about what kind of next generation Aamils/Masools are coming in the future for the already burdened Mufaddali-bohra comminty
I believe the rida Dari topi diktats originated with the multaqas and Bohras came to value outward appearance in a big way. You could be a lying, thieving, womanising prick but you were OK as long as you floated around in a saya kurta and sported a long Dari.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 16, 2019 12:12 am

Humsafar wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:58 am So true, kah ni kah pohchavi dida!!! These kids are the living, talking example of the stupidity they are mouthing. When they grow up, if they grow up, I hope they become ashamed of their pantomime. This Mufaddal and this mafia clergy has reduced decent, sensible human being into slobbering, mindless cretins. And there are people who see it fit to make a video and advertise it. kah ni kah pohchavi dida, indeed.
You know, another thing that really, and i mean really gets my goat is little kids doing bayan of shahadat of Imam Hussain AS.

These kids literally make "rowa jeewu moh" because they actually cant relate to it. It's really, really sad

My mum tells me kids in Saifee Masjid do this every day and it just troubles her to see the shahadat bayan reduced to a mockery like this.

Maybe it is a matter of pride for the parents, like i said before, but i just feel kids should be allowed to be kids.

i accept, once upon a time i would have been the first one to jump up and defend this practice, but i wont now, i cant now, my concience wont let me

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 16, 2019 12:15 am

On an aside, its been so long since we last saw you here. or did i miss some of your earlier posts perhaps?

By the way, would you know where the others are, especially Al Zulfiquar and Porus?

If you are in touch with them, let them know that they are missed

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu May 16, 2019 9:21 am

zinger wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:15 am
On an aside, its been so long since we last saw you here. or did i miss some of your earlier posts perhaps?

By the way, would you know where the others are, especially Al Zulfiquar and Porus?

If you are in touch with them, let them know that they are missed
Hello zinger,
I have not been contributing much of late, other commitments keep me busy. But I do come here almost every day and read what's going on. People like you have been keeping this Forum afloat and it is really gratifying. The Fatemi Dawat bunch is also quite active and they do offer a fresh perspective. I hope to contribute more often, fingers crossed.

No, unfortunately I am not in touch with Al Zulfiqar and Porus and many other regulars like SBM, alam, Ghulam Mohammed and many others. I too wish they would come back. I miss anajmi also. And it is good to see Biradar every now and then, and it is a pleasure to read his erudite, thoughtful posts.

This Forum has seen better days, and one can only wistfully look back to that time. I have learned so much here. This Fourm has been and continues to be the only free and open platform in the Bohra world. It's role in opening up Bohras minds -- and exposing the Kothar -- cannot be underestimated. Let's hope it continues to do so.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu May 16, 2019 1:23 pm

Brother Humsafar: I too feel the loss of those posters from this forum. Al Zulfiqar, Porus, SBM, alam, Ghulam Mohammed, anajmi, et al were excellent contributors with information and insight into the happenings in the Kothar and its maladministration. Not intending to demean the active posters I feel that they do not possess the investigative and questioning aptitude to ferret out injustices that must still be happening.