Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
objectiveobserver53

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:35 am

I think you are mistaken.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:45 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:35 am I think you are mistaken.
Well, if i am, then virus has mutated to a slightly higher level of intelligence, which is not the case with him/her/it.

he/she/it follows a pattern which i can identify now, which is why i really do think Abde53 isnt the virus..

if Abde53 is the virus, then i shall pass on the crown to you my friend :D

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:58 pm

How do you define a Virus on this forum???

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:38 am

Salaam bhaiyo aap sagla ye Corning hospital london video clip joi hase ehma dawat Na kasre ali na sahebo ye Nass confirm logo karse ehmate banawi hati nahito mumin nahi mane hawe ek navu trailor and main pic tayyar dubbing thaichuku che Dumus maa chela three months maa ah movie Na directors che lead maa Ali Kader Na bairo ane ehna bhaiyo ane dikrao beautiful script che ah covid 19 Na time ma baniche title che whos 54 so be ready bhaiyo ahlogo eh spl YN ni toli ye to phd kariche ah field maa suspence thriller che await the day date time bhaiyo hakikat tiware khabar parse sachu kon shukran.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:12 pm

SBM wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:58 pm How do you define a Virus on this forum???
It’s not “a” virus, it’s “the” virus. Mummy’s boy, aka Redbox, aka Shabab aka abde53.....

He is some sort of a hard core fundamentalist. Supports FGM and MS madrassahs and often writes in support of MS and also calls him some very bad names. He also posts against and for FD. He is to Bohras what Russian bots are to US politics. Disrupts meaningful dialog and creates chaos.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:48 am

Salaams.
Dahod ma je 5 logo ye suicide karyu , vo Uncle Aunty sathe vat thai
still jamaat taraf thi even thali pan free ma aapva ma avti nathi emne

paisa leva to ghar ghar aave che ane apva ma khbr nai kya muh chhupavi le che...

Moula to keh che k har ghar ma free ma thali aapo ane yaha ek evi Family che ehne pan free ma aapva ma nathi avti 🧐🧐

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:09 am

SRI LANKA TIMES 2O TH SEPTEMBER 2020
Attachments
IMG-20200920-WA0013.jpg

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:07 am

je Insaan duniya maa momeenin ne potani car paase aawa nathi deto, e insaan akhirat maa hath pakadwana dawa kare che.

baki saglu tame samjho cho saglaa maa dimaag che.

got this SMS from BadriMahal

કૉવીડ-19 મહામારી દરમિયાન ગવમેટ ના માગૃદશન ને અનુસરીને, હુઝુરેઆલાત.ઉ.શ. અને મુમેનીન ના સ્વાસથ ને ધયાન રાખીને કોઈએ પણ હૂઝૂરેઆલી ત.ઉ.શ. ની ગાડી પાસે આવવુ નહી.
=અલવઝારતૂસ સૈફીયાહ-મુબઈ=

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:24 pm

Looks like Mola Ali is talking about 2020

Somebody requested Imam Ali to advise him how to lead a useful and sober life. Imam Ali thereupon advised him thus:
" Do not be among those people who want to gain good returns without working hard for them; who have long hopes and keep on postponing repentance and penance, who talk like pious persons but run after vicious pleasures. Do not be among those who are not satisfied if they get more in life and are not content if their lot in life's pleasures is less(they are never satisfied); Who never thank Allah for what they get and keep on constantly demanding increase in what is left with them; Who advise others to such good deeds that they themselves refrain from; Who appreciate good people but do not follow their ways of life; Who hate bad and vicious people but follow their ways of life; who on account of their excessive sins hate death but do not giveup the sinful ways of life; Who if fallen ill, repent their ways of life and on regaining their health fearlessly readopt the same frivolous ways; Who get despondent and lose all hopes, but on gaining health, become arrogant and careless; Who, if faced with misfortunes, dangers or afflictions, turn to Allah and keep on beseeching Him for relief and when relieved or favoured with comfort and ease they are deceived by the comfortable conditions they found themselves in and forget Allah and forsake prayers; Whose minds are allured by day dreams and forlorn hopes and who abhor to face realities of life;who fear for others the enormous repercussions of vices and sins but for their own deeds expect very high rewards or very light disciplinary actions. Riches make such people arrogant, rebellious and wicked, and poverty makes them despondent and lethargic. If they have to work, they work lazily and if they put up a demand they do it stubbornly. Under the influence of inordinate cravings, they commit sins in quick succession and keep on postponing repentance. Calamities and adversities make them give up the distinguished characteristics of muslims(patience, hope in future and work for improvement of circumstances). They advise people with narrations of events and facts but do not take any lesson from them. They are good at preachings but bad at practice; therefore, they always talk of lofty deeds but their actions belie their words. They are keen to acquire temporal pleasures but are careless, and slow to achieve permanent(Divine) benefits. They think good for themselves the things which are actually injurious to them and regard harmful the things which really benefit them. They are afraid of death but waste their time and do not resort to good deeds, before death overtakes them,They consider vices which they regard as enormous sin for others as minor shortcomings for themselves. Similarly, they attach great importance to their obedience to the orders of Allah and belittle similar actions in others; Therefore, they often criticize others and speak very highly of their own deeds. They are happy to spend their time in society of rich persons, wasting it in luxuries and vices, but are averse to employing it for useful purposes in company of the poor and pious people. They are quick and free to pass verdicts against others but they never pass a verdict against their own vicious deeds. They force others to obey them but they never obey Allah. They collect their dues carefully but never pay the dues they owe. They are not afraid of Allah but fear powerful men"

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:35 am

આજના મોમીનની મૂંઝવણ!!!

છેલ્લા 6 માસથી મૌલા પરદાનસીન છે!!! મૌલાના આ કે તે શહેર કે મઝાર ખાતે પધારવાનાં  કે પધારી જવાનાં એવાં ન્યૂઝ, ફોટા, કે વિડિઓ અબ્દેસપોસ્ટ કરે છે; પણ આ બધામાં મિ. ઇન્ડિયાની માફક મૌલા ઈન્વિઝિબલ જ રહે છે!!!  એ સંજોગોમાં અફવાઓનું બજાર ગરમી પકડે એ સ્વભાવિક છે!!! 

એક ચર્ચા એવી પણ ચાલે છે કે, અબજો રૂપિયાનું મૂલ્ય ધરાવતી દાવત પર કબ્જો ધરાવવાની મૌલાનાનાં ખાનદાનમાં સ્પર્ધા શરુ થઇ છે!!! 

કોમની કમનસીબી પણ કેવી છે કે જે ખાનદાને ત્રણ પેઢીમાં જાતે 1 રૂપિયો પણ પોતાની મહેનતથી કમાયો નથી; એમ છતાં મોમીનોની ખૂન પસીનાની કમાણીમાંથી અસ્તિત્વમાં આવેલી દુનિયાભરની કોમની મિલ્કતો જાણે એમનાં બાપદાદાનો વારસો હોય એ રીતે ભાયુભાગ પાડી રહયાની ચર્ચા છે!!!

અફવા હકીકત બને તો દેશ-વિદેશનાં મોમીનો પર શું અસર પડે એની ચર્ચા, કોરોના અને મોદીજીનાં સંયુક્ત પ્રયાસોથી કામધંધા વગરનાં નવરાં પડેલાં બે મોમીનો વચ્ચેનાં સંવાદઃ 

સિરાજભાઈ: તાહેરભાઈ, અત્યારે તો દાવત કેન્દ્રિત છે, એક જ દાઈ છે તો એક જ ITS  પર મોમીન દુનિયાભરમાં અબ્દે તરીકે માન્ય કરાવી શકે છે, પણ ધારોકે, દાવતનાં અનેક ભાગલાં પડે  જેમ કે, કોઈ શહેજાદા પોતાને યુરોપ, અમેરિકા અને કેનેડાનાં દાઈ ડિક્લેર કરે;

કોઈ શાહજાદા પોતાને યમન,કરબલા તેમજ અરબ કન્ટ્રીસ અને પાકિસ્તાનનાં દાઈ ડિક્લેર કરે; 

એજ પ્રમાણે  કોઈ શાહજાદા પોતાને શ્રીલંકા અને આફ્રિકાનાં દાઈ મનાવે!

સૌથી વધુ મોમીનો ભારતમાં છે તો ભારતમાં દર બે-ત્રણ સ્ટેટ દીઠ એક એક દાઈ કબ્જો જમાવે એ સંજોગોમાં મોમીનોનું સ્ટેટસ શું?

ગુજરાતનાં મોમીનો પાસે ગુજરાતનાં દાઈનુ ITS  હોય અને એ મોમીન બુરહાનપુર- મધ્યપ્રદેશ જાય ત્યારે ત્યાંના દાઈ આ ITS માન્ય રાખે?  

તાહેરભાઈ: તમારી વાત ગંભીર વિચાર માંગી લે છે. આઝાદી પહેલાં દેશમાં 550 કરતાં વધુ રજવાડાઓ હતાં. એમનાં ચલણ એટલે કે સિક્કા અલગ હતા. દરેક રાજ્યની હદમાં એમની માલિકીની ટ્રેન ચાલતી. પણ એકબીજા રાજ્ય એક્બીજાનાં ટ્રેન-ટ્રેકનો ઉપયોગ કરી સકતા!  આવો કોઈ વ્યવહારુ અમલ શોધવો પડે!!!

સિરાજભાઈ: એક દાઈનાં અધિકાર વિસ્તારની દિકરી બીજા દાઈના અધિકાર વિસ્તારમાં શાદી કરીને જાય ત્યારે કે કોઈ ફેમિલીનો  વેપાર-ધંધા યા નોકરી સબબ અધિકાર વિસ્તાર ચેન્જ થાય તો નવાં દાઈને મિસાક આપવો પડે?

તાહેરભાઈ: મુદ્દો વિચારવાં જેવો પણ કોઠારીઓં સુધી પહોંચાડવા જેવો નહિ, એમને તો આવકનું એક નવું સાધન મળી જાય!!!

સિરાજભાઈ: છેલ્લો સવાલ, એક જ ઘરમાં બે-ચાર સભ્યો અલગ અલગ દાઈને માનતાં હોય તો એઓ કયા મોમીન તરીકે ઓળખાય?  નજમી, કાયેદ કે માલેક? 

તાહેરભાઈ: ખિચડી વહોરા!!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:53 pm

Qadir wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:18 pm And i think the rightful dai is one who forgets his personal problems and pains to uphold deen. SMS did that last year in colombo ashara even after suffering a fall.

Now if he thought that this year mumineen should take barakaat of three dai's waaz then it's his call to make.
Well it rightful dai forgets his problems and pains to uphon deen-- WHERE IS HE HIDDING? THE MUMINEEN AKA ABDES/AMTES ARE COMMITTING SUICIDE DUE TO ECONOMIC HARDSHIP BUT THE RIGHTFUL DAI IS NO WHERE TO BEE SEEN.. WHY IS HE HIDDING?

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:28 am

SBM wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:53 pm
Qadir wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:18 pm And i think the rightful dai is one who forgets his personal problems and pains to uphold deen. SMS did that last year in colombo ashara even after suffering a fall.

Now if he thought that this year mumineen should take barakaat of three dai's waaz then it's his call to make.
Well it rightful dai forgets his problems and pains to uphon deen-- WHERE IS HE HIDDING? THE MUMINEEN AKA ABDES/AMTES ARE COMMITTING SUICIDE DUE TO ECONOMIC HARDSHIP BUT THE RIGHTFUL DAI IS NO WHERE TO BEE SEEN.. WHY IS HE HIDDING?
So what do you want him to do? Come out in public so thousands will gather during a pandemic? Or you want him to go on youtube or twitter for the whole world to see him? He isn't hiding, everyone who cares about his safety and health are happy to know that Moula is all well in Khandala right now. He went for ziarat in Surat, Hasanfeer and Galiyakot in the last couple of weeks. There were plans for Sri Lanka but for now they are on hold as far as i know.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:52 am

Dude...I am an ITS card holder and I have not so much as heard a live dua na kalemat from him. Now I don’t care because I have haq na dai doing dua, imparting wisdom, leading azaadari of Hussain but rumors are rife in the Muffy world that something’s up. That he is most likely gone ta ta bye bye or at least his voice is - I wonder if his followers will call him Bobra or Gunga now. That’s what they tend to do to people with speech impairment in the past. He does not need to come into a crowd but he can send live video messages via the same means he is distributing other videos. If he is well enough to plan trips to Sri Lanka, he is well enough to appear live on Ashura. No?

virtual

Unread post by virtual » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:07 am

Qadir wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:28 am
SBM wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:53 pm
So what do you want him to do? Come out in public so thousands will gather during a pandemic? Or you want him to go on youtube or twitter for the whole world to see him? He isn't hiding, everyone who cares about his safety and health are happy to know that Moula is all well in Khandala right now. He went for ziarat in Surat, Hasanfeer and Galiyakot in the last couple of weeks. There were plans for Sri Lanka but for now they are on hold as far as i know.
If he is good and doing ziarat visting different state. Why he have not done any live waaz in Ashura. He also skipped major urs . He only know how to collect money during this pandemic.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:46 am

ajamali wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:52 am Dude...I am an ITS card holder and I have not so much as heard a live dua na kalemat from him. Now I don’t care because I have haq na dai doing dua, imparting wisdom, leading azaadari of Hussain but rumors are rife in the Muffy world that something’s up. That he is most likely gone ta ta bye bye or at least his voice is - I wonder if his followers will call him Bobra or Gunga now. That’s what they tend to do to people with speech impairment in the past. He does not need to come into a crowd but he can send live video messages via the same means he is distributing other videos. If he is well enough to plan trips to Sri Lanka, he is well enough to appear live on Ashura. No?
did you manage to ask "your so callled haq naa dai" Taher that why is he goofing up on youtube and giving false and kiddish information about jin and frishtas when he don't even understand the difference between them?

I think it is better to keep silent like muffy rather than speaking idiocy for the whole world to see.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:51 am

virtual wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:07 am
Qadir wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:28 am

If he is good and doing ziarat visting different state. Why he have not done any live waaz in Ashura. He also skipped major urs . He only know how to collect money during this pandemic.
he is not well, clearly, he wants to show that he cant get sick and thus wants to avoid the camera and pubic.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:42 am

Br. Qadir
It did not stop him PARADING the really sick and feeble SMB during his last year, He along with Moiz were parading SMB even on his death bed so why should NOT he be paraded regardless of how he feels.
To answer about his personal appearance, NO he can do ZOOM which was done through out Ramadan and Muharrum by ITS people, so why did not he appear.
If SMB was good enough to be paraded in his confused state of mind where he could NOT recognize Moiez, why NOT same for SMS
Qadir-Please be honest to yourself, if your leader can not come and give comfort and assurance to his followers during the Pandemic and economic hardship, do you think he will be there to take you to JANNAT????

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:52 pm

Shabab wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:46 am
ajamali wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:52 am Dude...I am an ITS card holder and I have not so much as heard a live dua na kalemat from him. Now I don’t care because I have haq na dai doing dua, imparting wisdom, leading azaadari of Hussain but rumors are rife in the Muffy world that something’s up. That he is most likely gone ta ta bye bye or at least his voice is - I wonder if his followers will call him Bobra or Gunga now. That’s what they tend to do to people with speech impairment in the past. He does not need to come into a crowd but he can send live video messages via the same means he is distributing other videos. If he is well enough to plan trips to Sri Lanka, he is well enough to appear live on Ashura. No?
information about jin and farishtas
Hey are you the jinn of Mummy’s Boy? Are you the jinn of abde53? Are you the jinn of virtual? Are all your jinns talking to each other?

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:57 pm

ajamali wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:52 pm
Shabab wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:46 am information about jin and farishtas
Hey are you the jinn of Mummy’s Boy? Are you the jinn of abde53? Are you the jinn of virtual? Are all your jinns talking to each other?
:mrgreen: :lol: If ever there was a genie that deserved to get back into the lamp... :roll:

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:25 pm

Mummy's baby is on first name basis with some jinns.....Who knows, he could be one himself....God almighty's own creation....

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:05 am

Found this on twitter today

Aarif Shah
@aarifshaah
·
6h
This old man in Mumbai near McDonald's Bhendi Bazar, sells key chains, chains & other things to feed his family. He doesnt have customers. Purchase key chains & help him as he is very old and can't even stand properly.
After Baba Ka Dhaba, help him so that he can earn some money.
Attachments
1111111.jpg
2222.jpg

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:05 am

BOHRA RESIDENT OF MUMBAI SHAME ON YOU

you spend millions on stupid functions on daily basis

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:07 am

SHAME ON BURHANI GUARD AND OTHER COMMITTEES

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:48 pm

He's back.... mumineen are delirious...
Attachments
IMG-20201015-WA0000.jpg

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:58 am

juzer esmail wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:48 pm He's back.... mumineen are delirious...
He is not sitting live I guess its old bayan

virtual

Unread post by virtual » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:07 am

juzer esmail wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:48 pm He's back.... mumineen are delirious...
Finally Abde are happy to finally se their GOD

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:06 am

TalibBhai wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:58 am
I am pretty sure you're a mutation

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:08 am

Qadir wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:06 am

yes Qadir, you are right. its the virus back under a new ID
i knew it was him/her/it, from his/her/it's second or third post :lol:

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:44 am

Qadir wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:06 am

you should be ashamed of calling your dai as mutation and virus. he is about to die of corona virus that doesnt mean you post some thing like this to disrespect him. :lol:

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:58 am

TalibBhai wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:05 am Found this on twitter today

Aarif Shah
@aarifshaah
·
6h
This old man in Mumbai near McDonald's Bhendi Bazar, sells key chains, chains & other things to feed his family. He doesnt have customers. Purchase key chains & help him as he is very old and can't even stand properly.
After Baba Ka Dhaba, help him so that he can earn some money.
shameless bohras are not even concern to post on this... thats the low standards they have got to.