Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Moiz_Dhaanu

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:48 am

Here is the video..which led to the arrest
DMBS seems to be bringing real good luck for :mrgreen: ....
Detroit, London, NewZealand , Yemen ..now SBUT.
DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
VID-20180315-WA0008.mp4
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 588 times

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:34 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:48 am Here is the video..which led to the arrest
it is really sad to see that taher is not offering any alternative to mufaddal because both groups seems to be master in lying.

Mr Moiz its a shame on you and your leader that you have to lie to put your point across.

every one knows SBUT is trying to vacate all the old building and trying to make fewer casualties when those old buildings collapse, it is clear those who died denied to vacate the place and finally met their fate.

its a shame you are lying in public to gather small minded followers in your tiny shiity group.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:45 am

I did mentioned it in my previous post Ashara in Karachi was fake drama, there was NO IMAM or Quranic mushwara, it was done to grease palms of Dawood bhai and his cohorts. Moula collected wajibaat and najwas from Pakistan IN MILLIONS and gave it to dawood, no foreign exchange problems all monies paid in local currency. Pakistan has no accountability of black and white and if transaction happened in India CBI / RBI would be chasing bohra community.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:49 am

momeenbhai wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:34 am
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:48 am Here is the video..which led to the arrest
it is really sad to see that taher is not offering any alternative to mufaddal because both groups seems to be master in lying.

Mr Moiz its a shame on you and your leader that you have to lie to put your point across.

every one knows SBUT is trying to vacate all the old building and trying to make fewer casualties when those old buildings collapse, it is clear those who died denied to vacate the place and finally met their fate.

its a shame you are lying in public to gather small minded followers in your tiny shiity group.

Wasn't one mumineen family got raza to stay PUT in that building from SMS himself ??? In that same building props were removed during SMS Ziyafat a month ago ?????

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:42 am

allbird wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:49 am
momeenbhai wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:34 am

Wasn't one mumineen family got raza to stay PUT in that building from SMS himself ??? In that same building props were removed during SMS Ziyafat a month ago ?????

I have rather heard that in the same ziyafat that you speak of MS particularly instructed all the families to vacate the houses asap.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:27 am

HJK wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:42 am
allbird wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:49 am

I have rather heard that in the same ziyafat that you speak of MS particularly instructed all the families to vacate the houses asap.

Then why did the Ziyafat giving pious Abde did Na farmani, i think your information is WRONG. If MS is so good then he should have offered them Saifee Mahal as refuge center get your facts right. Why hasn't he opened up Saifee mahal for all mumineen who are homeless and free food for all like previous Duat's.

What is mine Stay mine, but what is your's is MINE TOO

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:23 am

allbird wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:27 am
HJK wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:42 am

Then why did the Ziyafat giving pious Abde did Na farmani, i think your information is WRONG. If MS is so good then he should have offered them Saifee Mahal as refuge center get your facts right. Why hasn't he opened up Saifee mahal for all mumineen who are homeless and free food for all like previous Duat's.

They did not do be farmani but already had plans to shift, if you have read news papers the very ones that had given ziyafat had opening of thier new house the coming friday.
Just the qadaa qadr.

Sadaqat us sirre tutfi gazab RAB.

Not everything is to be shown to you.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:17 pm

allbird wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:45 am I did mentioned it in my previous post Ashara in Karachi was fake drama, there was NO IMAM or Quranic mushwara, it was done to grease palms of Dawood bhai and his cohorts. Moula collected wajibaat and najwas from Pakistan IN MILLIONS and gave it to dawood, no foreign exchange problems all monies paid in local currency. Pakistan has no accountability of black and white and if transaction happened in India CBI / RBI would be chasing bohra community.

You give to much credit to India, Sir. They make crores in India in najwa, salaams, ziyafat, etc. Where is the accountability in India too?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:18 pm

What is the issue in London and in New Zealand?

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:10 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:17 pm
allbird wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:45 am I did mentioned it in my previous post Ashara in Karachi was fake drama, there was NO IMAM or Quranic mushwara, it was done to grease palms of Dawood bhai and his cohorts. Moula collected wajibaat and najwas from Pakistan IN MILLIONS and gave it to dawood, no foreign exchange problems all monies paid in local currency. Pakistan has no accountability of black and white and if transaction happened in India CBI / RBI would be chasing bohra community.

You give to much credit to India, Sir. They make crores in India in najwa, salaams, ziyafat, etc. Where is the accountability in India too?

Yes you are right, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Africa are all same playing fields. My reference was transfers to Dawood's account overseas in Crores through illegal channels. My reference was to logistic nothing to do with political reasons.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:23 am

HJK wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:23 am
allbird wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:27 am

They did not do be farmani but already had plans to shift, if you have read news papers the very ones that had given ziyafat had opening of thier new house the coming friday.
Just the qadaa qadr.

Sadaqat us sirre tutfi gazab RAB.

Not everything is to be shown to you.

So why wasn't Ziayafat done in new house ? Why in dilapidated old building which they were about to leave in 1 week. Why not Ziyafat Kadam in new house. Don't make much sense here. And on top of it SMS is Gaib na Janknar all knowing Aka "Allah on earth" -- Nuzubillah why the whole family and on top of it guilt compelled him to pray Namaz e janazaa. Why not on those 18 killed in stampede outside his GRAND PALACE Saifee Mahal.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:17 pm

Fwd as Recd:
Today, urus mubarak of Syedna Noor Mohammed Nooruddin RA, marks the anniversary of one of the greatest frauds in the recent history of the Dawoodi Bohra community. It was exactly seven years ago on this day that the Bohra community was hoodwinked into believing that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA had conferred nass on his son, Mufaddal.

On this seventh anniversary, let us recount seven lies told by Mufaddal. There are many more, but let's stick to seven for now.

1. Mufaddal says that nass can be changed. Could Rasulullah SAW, after having done nass on Maulana Ali AS, have changed the nass? When Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA did nass on Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA for the very first time, was that subject to change later? According to Mufaddal, answer is *YES*, both nass could have been changed because any nass can be superseded.

2. Mufaddal says that the position of the Imam does not have to pass from father to son. Anyone more than 15 years old today will have heard the phrase 'bawa pacchi farzand' used for the Imam, but this means nothing to Mufaddal. He does not understand it, and goes so far as to give _examples_ of where he thinks that an Imam did nass on someone other than his son. Do we really believe that someone who does not even understand one of the most basic concepts of religion can be a Dai?

3. Mufaddal keeps on repeating the phrase "Hubbul Watan minal Iman", but he himself does not believe it. In 2016 he went on a rant about khafz in his waaz and said explicitly that no matter what big governments say, what do they know? We should be strong and do what we must. All of a sudden, love for one's country went out the window. Has he no principles?

4. Mufaddal has no qualms about telling bald faced lies. He writes letters to Aligarh Muslim University, of which he is the chancellor, saying that he is too sick to receive the President of India. At the same time as writing a letter saying he is sick, he is travelling around the country, collecting ziyafat and qadam monies. Too sick to meet the President but healthy enough to manage his collections. If a Dai is supposed to be a pillar of truth, I guess one has to look elsewhere.

5. Mufaddal used to say that sajda can be done only to a Dai, and that is why nobody should do sajda to a Mazoon, and he stopped people from doing so, even though he and his brothers did so themselves earlier, which they accept. Because they accept it, they now come up with excuses why they have done it, and say that sajda is not only for Dai. It can be done to anyone as a form of greeting, or from any student to their teacher. I guess in Madrasah assemblies worldwide he should tell the students to do sajda to their teachers too. Hypocrisy, the lies change whenever it suits him.

6. Mufaddal is a big believer in *do what I say, not what I do*. He limits his followers to have weddings only in approved venues and to abstain from lavish displays. He limits the number of courses that are served at meals - that too under threat of witholding raza for events if his diktats are disobeyed. Whereas, wherever he goes there is pomp and pageantry and no prizes for guessing whether or not he limits himself to the 'one mithas and one kharas' that he mandates for his followers. If a leader doesn't lead by example, he is not a leader at all. When they go against their own teachings, they are a liar.

7. Mufaddal always says that in all respects he follows the example set by his father, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. That indeed he acts as his father taught him to act. Nothing could be further from the truth. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA was a gentle father - he chided his followers from time to time on certain matters but with love and affection. Never with threats. He brought people closer to deen by making them want to believe, drawing them closer. Mufaddal follows another model. He screams at people during waaz and then issues _dhamkis_ that if they don't comply, he will not see them. He makes people beg for forgiveness in public. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA led with love and compassion. Mufaddal governs through coercion and fear. So no, Mufaddal, don't lie and say that you follow the examples set by your father.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:51 pm

dont you think that Muhammed burhanuddin who you call a gentle father had a bigger duty to declare a successor when he was in full health?

dont you think that his love for his own children came out more powerful than the community children?

you really dont see a problem here?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:53 pm

I understand you cant blame it on Burhanuddin because if you do then all your chain thingy will come down and you will have nothing to claim.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:26 pm

btw have you seen current hysteria of bohras on muffys Indore tour? videos are available on you tube.

normal average bohra is too stupid and it seems like muffy have many more years to enjoy their money and fame. they dont really care about the simplicity and truth, what they care is big cars, fancy perfumes and white beard.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:46 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:26 pm btw have you seen current hysteria of bohras on muffys Indore tour? videos are available on you tube.

normal average bohra is too stupid and it seems like muffy have many more years to enjoy their money and fame. they dont really care about the simplicity and truth, what they care is big cars, fancy perfumes and white beard.
please post links here

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:50 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:51 pm dont you think that Muhammed burhanuddin who you call a gentle father had a bigger duty to declare a successor when he was in full health?

dont you think that his love for his own children came out more powerful than the community children?

you really dont see a problem here?
I agree he (SMB) had 100% a responsibility to declare his successor openly to the community when he was in full health. they keep saying that a fundamental responsibility of the dai is to declare his successor and do the nass (to continue the sisilo) - and SMB did not do that.

In my view it is clearly an issue on which SMB failed the community.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:22 pm

abbasthegreat

Unread post by abbasthegreat » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:37 pm

There is a message circulating on whatsapp about deportation of dawoodi bhora from saudi arabia & 1 amil is in jail and police giving him hardtime ... mola is asking everyone to come back from saudi immediately .. is this true

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:25 pm

Bohras of Nasik attack Aamil saab and jamat members for raising sabeel and other fees!!

Attachments
nasik-jamaat.mp4
(14 MiB) Downloaded 389 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:54 pm

abbasthegreat wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:37 pm There is a message circulating on whatsapp about deportation of dawoodi bhora from saudi arabia & 1 amil is in jail and police giving him hardtime ... mola is asking everyone to come back from saudi immediately .. is this true
Yes
There is No Aamil, No Thaali, No Madrassa in Damam,Riyadh and Jeddah as per reliable person in Saudi Arabia

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:27 pm

Reporter wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:25 pm Bohras of Nasik attack Aamil saab and jamat members for raising sabeel and other fees!!
lets think about this logically in context with what DMBS claims he is going to do ,
He says he will take all of his followers to Jannat,
Now imagine these ppl in the video ,and many like them around the world who follow DMBS, and fight with their aamils for sabil , najwa and masallah space...etc

:lol: They will obviously be in similar behavior(hard to get rid of old habbits) in Jannat and fight there too.

I wonder if Jannat is expecting these kind of people to get entry. :lol:
I am sure all logical audience on this forum can see a major fault with this theory of DMBS taking all his misaak giving followers to Jannat no matter what belligerent traits they bring along with them.
Even school and other worldly institutions don't allow rowdy and indisciplined people to enter their premises.

To be honest , we shouldn't be surprised much..what else could you expect from following the preaching's of an impostor ?

Good Going DMBS !!, your followers are doing exactly what you are doing in your life (Gaal Galoch and maara maari)

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:48 pm

nothing new, burhanuddin era was same and it ultimately lead to this situation,

moiz dhanu moron will never admit burhanuddin mistakes because it will ultimately make his master taher look like as ass hole.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:03 am

The beauty of the situation is that 99% of Burhanuddin mola(RA) era's people(including all those belligerent ppl like in the video) have been misguided and have ended up following the impostor DMBS...so I guess Burhanuddin mola(RA), as it is will not take them to jannat :)

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:03 am The beauty of the situation is that 99% of Burhanuddin mola(RA) era's people(including all those belligerent ppl like in the video) have been misguided and have ended up following the impostor DMBS...so I guess Burhanuddin mola(RA), as it is will not take them to jannat :)
yes every body were brainwashed but top three leaders dai mazoon and mukasir were busy counting money and collecting expensive cars in their basements.

for the sake of idiocy, speak truth for once in your life.

if mazoon was so miserable and if he was really concern about the situation he would have resigned from his post and took it openly in media, but he chose to remain silent and make money as much as he can.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:36 am

Do you know how many expensive cars were there in saifi mahal basement when Burhanuddin died?

I am pretty sure you know.

cars, watches, sun glasses, money-filled coffers with gold bricks, is this all dai qualities? :lol:

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:41 am

Burhanuddin spoiled his kids by looting community, he did every thing to keep community members as slaves, he even gave them Green+red+yellow cards to humiliate them based on their financial situations, mazoon was with him till he was getting his share.

there is no doubt Burhanuddin confused whole community over his sucessor, only ass hole like moiz dhanu and his alikes can dream burhanuddin is in jannat and he will take them to jannat.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:09 pm

as usual, Moiz dhanu moron ran away with his tail under his ass. good thing is my words are written for the world to see, no matter how much you run those who can read will read it.

taheris are bigger idiots, they want to show smb in good light and blame everything on mufaddal.

mufaddalis are atleast honest and they admit what is wrong in the community and accepts that this is been going on from ages.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:44 am

Why is this dude crying while MS just mentioning how pleased he is while visiting Indore....:(
Attachments
Capture.JPG

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:51 am

Check out this video till end and see how every community loves their own leader and they see them almost as god. Nauzobillah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRrL5COdTUk

Infact some go to really great extend to show their love for their leaders.

Also I noticed moiz [DELETED] is still hiding in thana to find a reason to counter my posts :lol: