Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
byculla
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#151

Unread post by byculla » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:45 pm

HJK wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:39 am
Crater Lake wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:15 am
I believe that when a naass does nass directly to the mansoos NO witnesses are required.
I am telling you that SKQ did nass on me directly and gave me the ring. Please blv me. STF and clan are all faking it. All a drama
Fine. Follow these steps:
(1) Identify yourself publicly.
(2) Prove that you gave Misaq to SKQ RA (I really doubt that)
(3) Show your credentials, especially your knowledge about Dawoodi bohra theology

After you do the above, based on your credentials we will evaluate.

Regardless, you stand a very slim chance. You should have done it immediately after death of SKQ RA (as SKQ RA did immediately after the death of SMB RA). Since you are claiming almost 2 years after death of SKQ RA you definitely sound like an imposter.
Last edited by byculla on Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.



byculla
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:40 am

#152

Unread post by byculla » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:50 pm

HJK wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:35 pm
He could have helped SMB in alot of ways
Why didn’t he exercise his political, legal and media clout (which he clearly has at his disposal) to make this a reality? Surely he could have done this for the 52nd Dai, for whom he claims to be his most loyal and beloved successor.
If you doubt that he was his 'most beloved' then you doubt the words of Syedna Burhanuddin RA who in his first misaak himself said that SKQ RA is his 'most beloved son'. (Waladul Ahab)

Sometimes, haq na saheb publicly act against enemies (internal and external) and sometimes, they don't for hikmat. I'll illustrate couple of examples with qusoor and to best of my knowledge (since you yourself cited example of Molana Ali AS)

- Abu Bakr LA during the last moments of Rasulullah SA, attempted to pray imamat namaz in Medina, Masjid e Nabawi without raza of Rasulullah. Amirul Mumineen was in Medina but he did not openly act against Abu Bakr LA. The same Amirul Mumineen Molana Ali who showed up miraculously in Tabook 100s of miles away in an instant to give Yaari to Rasulullah. Eventually as we have heard in SMB RA bayan, Rasulullah came in the masjid, removed Abu Bakr and aapye ummat ni aakhri namaz bethine parhawi. Here too Rasulullah was sick and Abu Bakr LA attempted to do things without raza. Did Amirul Mumineen act openly against Abu Bakr ?

- After the death of Rasulullah SA, Abu Bakr and his supporters came into the house of Amirul Mumineen to take be'at. They attacked Molatona Fatema AS house. They killed Amirul Mumineen's son and Rasulullah's grandson. They did tamacha, peeth upar dirra on Molatona Fatema AS - all this while Amirul Mumineen SA was still in the same house ? Did Amirul Mumineen SA pick up sword and act ?



byculla
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:40 am

#153

Unread post by byculla » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:10 pm

HJK wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:23 am
I hope you know what the importance of pardah for Maulatena Fatema was, i hope you know what the importance of making roti for Maulatena fatema a s was. I hope you have heard about the last moments of her. The bayaan of MS came after a Dawoodi Bohra girl working at nightshift in a call centre was raped. I will not disclose the place.
And the bayaan about roti was about the people who mock about roti making and not the people who do not make roti. It was about how will people expect Maulatena Fatema a.s shafaat if they do not comply with the very basic and the most imp principles followed by her.
I don't think MS was talking about mocking roti making. If I remember correctly his words were something like je logo roti na amal si inkar kare che ya halku gine che, ye logo ne Molatona Fatema AS ni shafaat milse ya nahin milse ye khabar nathi.

In short MS cast a doubt on Shafa'at of Molatona Fatema AS. The shafa'at which is truly her promise. As Imam Jafar us Sadiq once said that hamara and hamara shia na darmiyaan koi bhi gunaah thaya hase, hame ma'af karsu. Jo Em Na karu to mein tamaro Imam Nahin.

We all are humans and we err in many things on daily basis. We err in ibadat. We err in our amals. We err in doing ta'at of Awliya kiram AS. We err in understanding their actions. Regardless, to say that a mistake one may make (in either not making Rotis or thinking that making rotis is unimportant) cannot and should not be a reason for Molatona Fatema's shafa'at denial for any mumin. To cast doubt on the shafa'at of Molatona Fatema AS for this reason is nothing but disrespecting her promise in my opinion. I would say MS Molatona Fatema ni shafa'at ne halki gine che.

What has happened with both FMB and Roti making (which I have talked about in previous posts) is it is forced in many jamaats. In some cases, people who do not take FMB thaali or deny roti making (for any reason even legitimate ones) are looked down upon. They are shunned as if they are lesser of mumin.



RashidaL
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 am

#154

Unread post by RashidaL » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:30 pm

Took a while to catch up on all the posts. So many things are clear to me after reading all this:

1) If Burhanuddin Moula had wanted to do nass on someone, he would have TOLD that someone!! Not asked some third person to write a letter and then wait more than 40 years to reveal it to the target/object of the letter!! Why would he not tell his own alleged mansoos? Would the information not be safest with this alleged mansoos? Would he not want this alleged mansoos to prepare for his position rather than keep bumbling "kem thaasey. Nai thaai mara si" and then generally make an ass of himself over four years including landing many of his people in jail and fleecing his people until a majority gave up on him and started saying ye to sab paise kaa khel hai, and sending his aamils to break toilets and make roti-making and tiffin-taking the hallmark of his so-called dawat?!! The 1388 nass story is a total fabrication.

2) The video makes it clear that MS revered SKQ and is clearly supplicating to him to one degree or another. The fact that MS stopped treating SKQ with respect proves that he is susceptible to having his mind poisoned. Why did he stop the sajdas welllllll before he supposedly found out that he was to be dai ? He did not stop the sajdas because he found out he was going to be dai, he stopped them because someone poisoned his mind and seeded it with greed and false ambition. HJK's likely story that MS was doing qadambosi out of tazeem for the rutba just does not add up. Because the tazeem stopped and the rutba remained!!



Vas_anwala
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:24 am

#155

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:31 pm

byculla wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:45 pm
Fine. Follow these steps:
(1) Identify yourself publicly.
He already identified himself as the next in line to lead the blind after the bobra. And since this is a public forum, he did it publicly.
(2) Prove that you gave Misaq to SKQ RA (I really doubt that)
That shouldn't be a requirement since the bobra didn't ply with the promises he made in misaaq given to Sayedna Taher Saifuddin RA nor Sayedna Mohammad Burhanuddin RA. He too can be a renegade like tge current gobra
(3) Show your credentials, especially your knowledge about Dawoodi bohra theology
Hey, if the idiots in Thane can get by without having any, he can definitely not be worse than them.
After you do the above, based on your credentials we will evaluate.


Obviously. Maulana Adam was evaluated by the angels before they postrated to......wait that was iblis!! Never mind.
Regardless, you stand a very slim chance. You should have done it immediately after death of SKQ RA (as SKQ RA did immediately after the death of SMB RA).

Khuzaima was dead since he stopped believing in Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. He could have come out any any time and he'd still get the boot from the community.
Since you are claiming almost 2 years after death of SKQ RA you definitely sound like an imposter.
Wait, so he's an imposter of an imposter. That's some Hollywood level script right there.



RashidaL
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 am

#156

Unread post by RashidaL » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:03 pm

Vaaswala next time some idiot commands you to prostrate before a donkey please do not evaluate before you splay yourself on the ground .....oh just a second....someone did and indeed you-did-not-evaluate!



HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

#157

Unread post by HJK » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:11 am

byculla wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:45 pm
HJK wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:39 am


I am telling you that SKQ did nass on me directly and gave me the ring. Please blv me. STF and clan are all faking it. All a drama
Fine. Follow these steps:
(1) Identify yourself publicly.
(2) Prove that you gave Misaq to SKQ RA (I really doubt that)
(3) Show your credentials, especially your knowledge about Dawoodi bohra theology

After you do the above, based on your credentials we will evaluate.

Regardless, you stand a very slim chance. You should have done it immediately after death of SKQ RA (as SKQ RA did immediately after the death of SMB RA). Since you are claiming almost 2 years after death of SKQ RA you definitely sound like an imposter.
YOU will decide? Wow so currently you have decided who the real Dai should be based on the credentials!!

Syedna Hamiduddeen RA , in Kitab al-Masaabeeh written in the era of Imam Hakim, relates many arguments which disallow the umma (the religious community) to choose a rasool or an imam with their intellect. Firstly, we are lacking in all the knowledge needed by an imam to ascend to the maqam of imamat
Dont you dig a bigger hole while answering just for the sake of it.



HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

#158

Unread post by HJK » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:11 am

byculla wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:45 pm
HJK wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:39 am


I am telling you that SKQ did nass on me directly and gave me the ring. Please blv me. STF and clan are all faking it. All a drama
Fine. Follow these steps:
(1) Identify yourself publicly.
(2) Prove that you gave Misaq to SKQ RA (I really doubt that)
(3) Show your credentials, especially your knowledge about Dawoodi bohra theology

After you do the above, based on your credentials we will evaluate.

Regardless, you stand a very slim chance. You should have done it immediately after death of SKQ RA (as SKQ RA did immediately after the death of SMB RA). Since you are claiming almost 2 years after death of SKQ RA you definitely sound like an imposter.
YOU will decide? Wow so currently you have decided who the real Dai should be based on the credentials!!

Syedna Hamiduddeen RA , in Kitab al-Masaabeeh written in the era of Imam Hakim, relates many arguments which disallow the umma (the religious community) to choose a rasool or an imam with their intellect. Firstly, we are lacking in all the knowledge needed by an imam to ascend to the maqam of imamat
Dont you dig a bigger hole while answering just for the sake of it.



HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

#159

Unread post by HJK » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:16 am

RashidaL wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:30 pm
Took a while to catch up on all the posts. So many things are clear to me after reading all this:

1) If Burhanuddin Moula had wanted to do nass on someone, he would have TOLD that someone!! Not asked some third person to write a letter and then wait more than 40 years to reveal it to the target/object of the letter!! Why would he not tell his own alleged mansoos? Would the information not be safest with this alleged mansoos? Would he not want this alleged mansoos to prepare for his position rather than keep bumbling "kem thaasey. Nai thaai mara si" and then generally make an ass of himself over four years including landing many of his people in jail and fleecing his people until a majority gave up on him and started saying ye to sab paise kaa khel hai, and sending his aamils to break toilets and make roti-making and tiffin-taking the hallmark of his so-called dawat?!! The 1388 nass story is a total fabrication.

2) The video makes it clear that MS revered SKQ and is clearly supplicating to him to one degree or another. The fact that MS stopped treating SKQ with respect proves that he is susceptible to having his mind poisoned. Why did he stop the sajdas welllllll before he supposedly found out that he was to be dai ? He did not stop the sajdas because he found out he was going to be dai, he stopped them because someone poisoned his mind and seeded it with greed and false ambition. HJK's likely story that MS was doing qadambosi out of tazeem for the rutba just does not add up. Because the tazeem stopped and the rutba remained!!
Would you now decide what Burhanuddin Maula should have done,
There have been instances in the past where the mansoos has been informed later, may it be an hour, a day, a night, or some years.
Have you not asked STF why he was not informed directly at first and a littke later?



HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

#160

Unread post by HJK » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:22 am

RashidaL wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:30 pm

2) The video makes it clear that MS revered SKQ and is clearly supplicating to him to one degree or another. The fact that MS stopped treating SKQ with respect proves that he is susceptible to having his mind poisoned. Why did he stop the sajdas welllllll before he supposedly found out that he was to be dai ? He did not stop the sajdas because he found out he was going to be dai, he stopped them because someone poisoned his mind and seeded it with greed and false ambition. HJK's likely story that MS was doing qadambosi out of tazeem for the rutba just does not add up. Because the tazeem stopped and the rutba remained!!
Could you plz ask the FD people to show us the complete video where in after SKQ MS does salaam to Ibrahim bs ( raasul hudood) in the same way, now i suppose he should come back and claim the rutba on the basis of tazeem.
I would suggest you sit back at home and relax



HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

#161

Unread post by HJK » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:28 am

byculla wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:10 pm
HJK wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:23 am
I hope you know what the importance of pardah for Maulatena Fatema was, i hope you know what the importance of making roti for Maulatena fatema a s was. I hope you have heard about the last moments of her. The bayaan of MS came after a Dawoodi Bohra girl working at nightshift in a call centre was raped. I will not disclose the place.
And the bayaan about roti was about the people who mock about roti making and not the people who do not make roti. It was about how will people expect Maulatena Fatema a.s shafaat if they do not comply with the very basic and the most imp principles followed by her.
I don't think MS was talking about mocking roti making. If I remember correctly his words were something like je logo roti na amal si inkar kare che ya halku gine che, ye logo ne Molatona Fatema AS ni shafaat milse ya nahin milse ye khabar nathi.

In short MS cast a doubt on Shafa'at of Molatona Fatema AS. The shafa'at which is truly her promise. As Imam Jafar us Sadiq once said that hamara and hamara shia na darmiyaan koi bhi gunaah thaya hase, hame ma'af karsu. Jo Em Na karu to mein tamaro Imam Nahin.

We all are humans and we err in many things on daily basis. We err in ibadat. We err in our amals. We err in doing ta'at of Awliya kiram AS. We err in understanding their actions. Regardless, to say that a mistake one may make (in either not making Rotis or thinking that making rotis is unimportant) cannot and should not be a reason for Molatona Fatema's shafa'at denial for any mumin. To cast doubt on the shafa'at of Molatona Fatema AS for this reason is nothing but disrespecting her promise in my opinion. I would say MS Molatona Fatema ni shafa'at ne halki gine che.

What has happened with both FMB and Roti making (which I have talked about in previous posts) is it is forced in many jamaats. In some cases, people who do not take FMB thaali or deny roti making (for any reason even legitimate ones) are looked down upon. They are shunned as if they are lesser of mumin.

It was je logo roti na amal ni mazaak udave che. It was shafaat milse k nahi khabar nathi. How can u expect Imam to help you when you ( not do it is ok) but rather mock the amal his revered mother did.



Vas_anwala
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:24 am

#162

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:42 am

HJK wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:28 am
It was je logo roti na amal ni mazaak udave che. It was shafaat milse k nahi khabar nathi. How can u expect Imam to help you when you ( not do it is ok) but rather mock the amal his revered mother did.
Have you ever tried arguing with a wall? Usually, the wall gives way with the passage of time. These pigs won't because they can't see the sun on their own.



momeenbhai
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#163

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:27 am

what makes mufaddal a dai?

some sort of super power?
ability to walk on water?
curing ill?
ilm?
writing books on Islam which has concepts which were still unaware by Islamic world?
ability to fly?
farting none stop for hours? :lol:

what?

or its just because his ailing father said>>> "hey son you are dai from tomorrow, enjoy money and tour the world rest of your life for free"? :wink: :mrgreen:



RashidaL
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 am

#164

Unread post by RashidaL » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:11 am

HJK wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:22 am
RashidaL wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:30 pm

2) The video makes it clear that MS revered SKQ and is clearly supplicating to him to one degree or another. The fact that MS stopped treating SKQ with respect proves that he is susceptible to having his mind poisoned. Why did he stop the sajdas welllllll before he supposedly found out that he was to be dai ? He did not stop the sajdas because he found out he was going to be dai, he stopped them because someone poisoned his mind and seeded it with greed and false ambition. HJK's likely story that MS was doing qadambosi out of tazeem for the rutba just does not add up. Because the tazeem stopped and the rutba remained!!
Could you plz ask the FD people to show us the complete video where in after SKQ MS does salaam to Ibrahim bs ( raasul hudood) in the same way, now i suppose he should come back and claim the rutba on the basis of tazeem.
I would suggest you sit back at home and relax
Now now....I see what you did. The tazeem argument was the argument from the Mufaddalies. That MS was kissing SKQ’s feet because of tazeem for the rutba of Mazoon. I am simply arguing that the MS stopped doing qadambosi and sajda even though the Mazoon’s rutba did not change.



RashidaL
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 am

#165

Unread post by RashidaL » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:15 am

Vaaswala I have no idea what you are talking about. These people keep melting down.



HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

#166

Unread post by HJK » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:39 am

RashidaL wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:11 am
HJK wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:22 am


Could you plz ask the FD people to show us the complete video where in after SKQ MS does salaam to Ibrahim bs ( raasul hudood) in the same way, now i suppose he should come back and claim the rutba on the basis of tazeem.
I would suggest you sit back at home and relax
Now now....I see what you did. The tazeem argument was the argument from the Mufaddalies. That MS was kissing SKQ’s feet because of tazeem for the rutba of Mazoon. I am simply arguing that the MS stopped doing qadambosi and sajda even though the Mazoon’s rutba did not change.
Firstly accroding to me the sajda was never there and not even there in the video. The tazeem for the rutba was never stopped. I have seen MS give tazeem to the rutba till the very end. Kindly get some proofs, not only stories. Also all of the FD folks have the same lines “meltingdown” all have melt down and disappeared after some questions. No answers



Vas_anwala
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:24 am

#167

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:17 am

RashidaL wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:15 am
Vaaswala I have no idea what you are talking about. These people keep melting down.
Lel!!!



RashidaL
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 am

#168

Unread post by RashidaL » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:19 am

HJK wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:39 am
RashidaL wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:11 am


Now now....I see what you did. The tazeem argument was the argument from the Mufaddalies. That MS was kissing SKQ’s feet because of tazeem for the rutba of Mazoon. I am simply arguing that the MS stopped doing qadambosi and sajda even though the Mazoon’s rutba did not change.
Firstly accroding to me the sajda was never there and not even there in the video. The tazeem for the rutba was never stopped. I have seen MS give tazeem to the rutba till the very end. Kindly get some proofs, not only stories. Also all of the FD folks have the same lines “meltingdown” all have melt down and disappeared after some questions. No answers
Now you are telling some tall tales bhai! So you are saying MS did qadambosi of SKQ till the very end? He kissed his feet even after he found out that he was going to be Dai and Burhanuddin Moula allowed it? So many holes in this argument.... also no need to deny sajda...all of our grandparents have seen it. Some parents too. Could it be that he HAD TO show tazeem in front of Burhanuddin Moula because he would not dare do otherwise?!!

Plus Jamea people who came to our town for Ramazan namaz bad mouthed Mazoon at least ten years before Moula’s wafat. They used MS name a lot without actually directly quoting him. He left no doubt in our minds who was behind the defamation because he was trying to lend authority to what he was saying. Then the next year, the next Jamea guy did the same. Then a decade or so later, MS got on takhat one day and said he had always doubted the Mazoon! That was the end of my faith in him.

Seen lots of meltdowns on this site lately. Have to call them out.



ajamali
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

#169

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:44 am

^^^Never mind grandparents Rashida Ben, MS used to offer sajadat in his letters. There is a copy on the Fatemi Dawat site.

MS and gang’s hatred of the Mazoon was well known. He also admitted from the takhat that he always doubted him so let’s not debate that. It was not important to him that Burhanuddin Moula appointed him to that rutba. MS just went and decided for himself who was important. In our city in North America, the aamil called us and told us not to do ziyafat of Mazoon on the one occasion he visited. It was in contrast to what they would do when Malik bs came, for instance. Then it was phone call upon phone call asking us to DO ziyafat. Hee hee. I would have rather flushed the money down the toilet.
Last edited by ajamali on Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.



Vas_anwala
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:24 am

#170

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:52 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:27 am
what makes a dai?


Maybe ask one of those 4 idiots who got booted from jamea
some sort of super power?
ability to walk on water?
curing ill?
Next you're gonna tell me you were in the running for the role of Anastasia Steele.
ilm?
Chicken Dinner!!!
writing books on Islam which has concepts which were still unaware by Islamic world?
Hold my milk, I'll be back if I can make sense of any of this.
ability to fly?
Hey Marty McFly
farting none stop for hours? :lol:
Please don't hold these inside you. They seem to be travelling up your spine and into your brain from where you're getting your shitty ideas from.
what?
Turning blue already?
or its just because his ailing father said>>> "hey son you are dai from tomorrow, enjoy money and tour the world rest of your life for free"? :wink: :mrgreen:
Something much sensible than what your father could ever think.



ajamali
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

#171

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:58 am

:lol: Vaaswala, momeenbhai is the Russian bot of this site. Please don’t forget to curse his father when he starts insulting SKQ and STF as well



momeenbhai
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#172

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:07 am

these people claims jannat naa malik :lol: :lol: :lol:

what a bunch of moron. :lol:



momeenbhai
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#173

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:08 am

non stop farting ability sounds the closest qualification for mufaddal to be a dai.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I find stf a kid who is not even in race to claim for dai ship, I really advise him to better stick with stock market and make money from thin air. also it is much better than conning people in the name of Imam and Islam.



objectiveobserver53
Posts: 341
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

#174

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:23 am

RashidaL wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:19 am
HJK wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:39 am


Firstly accroding to me the sajda was never there and not even there in the video. The tazeem for the rutba was never stopped. I have seen MS give tazeem to the rutba till the very end. Kindly get some proofs, not only stories. Also all of the FD folks have the same lines “meltingdown” all have melt down and disappeared after some questions. No answers
Now you are telling some tall tales bhai! So you are saying MS did qadambosi of SKQ till the very end? He kissed his feet even after he found out that he was going to be Dai and Burhanuddin Moula allowed it? So many holes in this argument.... also no need to deny sajda...all of our grandparents have seen it. Some parents too. Could it be that he HAD TO show tazeem in front of Burhanuddin Moula because he would not dare do otherwise?!!

Plus Jamea people who came to our town for Ramazan namaz bad mouthed Mazoon at least ten years before Moula’s wafat. They used MS name a lot without actually directly quoting him. He left no doubt in our minds who was behind the defamation because he was trying to lend authority to what he was saying. Then the next year, the next Jamea guy did the same. Then a decade or so later, MS got on takhat one day and said he had always doubted the Mazoon! That was the end of my faith in him.

Seen lots of meltdowns on this site lately. Have to call them out.
Good points Rashida Ben! When I read these arguments from the MS faltus I see a cat trying to catch it’s tail.



HJK
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am

#175

Unread post by HJK » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:25 am

RashidaL wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:19 am
HJK wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:39 am


Firstly accroding to me the sajda was never there and not even there in the video. The tazeem for the rutba was never stopped. I have seen MS give tazeem to the rutba till the very end. Kindly get some proofs, not only stories. Also all of the FD folks have the same lines “meltingdown” all have melt down and disappeared after some questions. No answers
Now you are telling some tall tales bhai! So you are saying MS did qadambosi of SKQ till the very end? He kissed his feet even after he found out that he was going to be Dai and Burhanuddin Moula allowed it? So many holes in this argument.... also no need to deny sajda...all of our grandparents have seen it. Some parents too. Could it be that he HAD TO show tazeem in front of Burhanuddin Moula because he would not dare do otherwise?!!

Plus Jamea people who came to our town for Ramazan namaz bad mouthed Mazoon at least ten years before Moula’s wafat. They used MS name a lot without actually directly quoting him. He left no doubt in our minds who was behind the defamation because he was trying to lend authority to what he was saying. Then the next year, the next Jamea guy did the same. Then a decade or so later, MS got on takhat one day and said he had always doubted the Mazoon! That was the end of my faith in him.

Seen lots of meltdowns on this site lately. Have to call them out.
Seems you are out of your mind ben, till the end obv means befr the nass was zahir. And tazeem doesnt always means kissing th feet.
Have you also heard Burhanuddin Maula say Jamea maari zaat che, have you not hear Burhanuddin Maula directly say in the bayaan in 1409 k bhai ne bho em laagu
Bhai ne bhi em thai gayu, meant that bhai bhi dushmnao ni vaat ma aavi gaya.
Which town do you stay in. We have all had parents and grand parents, mine and my extended family never saw anything. + you do not know my age. I have always attended the hazrat of Burhanuddin Maula tus. If you say it was so common get us some legitimate proof.



Vas_anwala
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:24 am

#176

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:26 am

RashidaL wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:19 am
Now you are telling some tall tales bhai! So you are saying SMS uttered Lanat on KQ till the very end?
I would have too considering what an Asshat he was. Daaayyym the bobra died without witnessing the outcome of the case. What an idiot!!
also no need to deny sajda...all of our grandparents have seen it.
You mean after they disowned your father or before ;)
Some parents too. Could it be that he HAD TO show tazeem in front of Burhanuddin Moula because he would not dare do otherwise?!!
Only parents like you would hallucinate. Have you guys started doing drugs? Wouldn't doubt it if Taher made it halal like he did to interest and considering your governments decision to legalize Marijuana, Taher would soon command army (all of 3) of junkies.
Plus Jamea people who came to our town for Ramazan namaz bad mouthed Mazoon at least ten years before Moula’s wafat.


And you let then bad mouth him. Did nothing? Says a lot more about your resolve. Or maybe you're lying.
They used MS name a lot without actually directly quoting him. He left no doubt in our minds who was behind the defamation because he was trying to lend authority to what he was saying.


Used Maula's name but didn't? I trust you. You're making a fine ass out of yourself. Go on.
Then the next year, the next Jamea guy did the same. Then a decade or so later, MS got on takhat one day and said he had always doubted the Mazoon! That was the end of my faith in him.


End of faith for Mufaddal Maula instead of Burhanuddin Maula. Taher should have worked hard on training you before he made you his mouth piece.
Seen lots of meltdowns on this site lately. Have to call them out.
Finally something we agree on!!
Last edited by Vas_anwala on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.



Vas_anwala
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:24 am

#177

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:30 am

HJK wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:25 am
I have always attended the hazrat of Burhanuddin Maula tus. If you say it was so common get us some legitimate proof.
Pssst... Maybe start with asking them their fathers name. That way we can get to know what their zaat is. ;)



objectiveobserver53
Posts: 341
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

#178

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:45 pm

HJK wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:25 am
RashidaL wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:19 am


Now you are telling some tall tales bhai! So you are saying MS did qadambosi of SKQ till the very end? He kissed his feet even after he found out that he was going to be Dai and Burhanuddin Moula allowed it? So many holes in this argument.... also no need to deny sajda...all of our grandparents have seen it. Some parents too. Could it be that he HAD TO show tazeem in front of Burhanuddin Moula because he would not dare do otherwise?!!

Plus Jamea people who came to our town for Ramazan namaz bad mouthed Mazoon at least ten years before Moula’s wafat. They used MS name a lot without actually directly quoting him. He left no doubt in our minds who was behind the defamation because he was trying to lend authority to what he was saying. Then the next year, the next Jamea guy did the same. Then a decade or so later, MS got on takhat one day and said he had always doubted the Mazoon! That was the end of my faith in him.

Seen lots of meltdowns on this site lately. Have to call them out.
Seems you are out of your mind ben, till the end obv means befr the nass was zahir. And tazeem doesnt always means kissing th feet.
Have you also heard Burhanuddin Maula say Jamea maari zaat che, have you not hear Burhanuddin Maula directly say in the bayaan in 1409 k bhai ne bho em laagu
Bhai ne bhi em thai gayu, meant that bhai bhi dushmnao ni vaat ma aavi gaya.
Which town do you stay in. We have all had parents and grand parents, mine and my extended family never saw anything. + you do not know my age. I have always attended the hazrat of Burhanuddin Maula tus. If you say it was so common get us some legitimate proof.
Does it make a big difference to you that he did sajda vs kiss feet? What is the difference? Does a sajda signify something more to you? Also when you say that MS did tazeem of SKQ until the nass was Zahir, do you mean the 4/5 years ago unknown date or the June 2011 date? Why did he stop?



level_headed
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

#179

Unread post by level_headed » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:37 pm

Arrey Qutbi moorkh. Burhanuddin Maula ni nazar si Bobro giri gayo kyaare ke - Africa na kissa pachhi. His nifaaq was zahir after the Africa kissa. It was the grace of Burhanuddin Maula that he kept him in his rutba.
Quite a few things happened in the Africa kissa. Some things which really really stand out
- people who followed the Bobra (he was not a Bobra then) had to get their misaaks retaken ( aa waat samajh ma aavi Qutbi moorkho )
- Burhanuddin Maula publicly said that Sk Husain Hebatullah is right and Bobro is misguided and wrong (zor no tamaacho maaro)
- and if anyone does not accept the point above, he does not believe in my justice ( bobro till the end did not believe in the Burhanuddin Maula's justice)



Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

#180

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:35 pm

level_headed wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:37 pm
Arre..... Africa na kissa pachhi. His nifaaq was zahir after the Africa kissa. ...
Which africa kisaa, the below one?..
Oh yeah i am sure its definately this one :mrgreen:
I saw this in relay , it was ,molana Husain's ashara majlis , wherein the so called Dai , did not think that the azaadari was more important. He 'd rather come down from takht to take selfie with this guy(i dont think he was that important dignitary either)
But hey who cares, as soon as QJ the Puppet Master (Puppet being DMBS) ordered him to come down he totally disregarded the protocol of imam husain's majlis.
Well i am not surprised ,
Poor chap , how could he ever know the value of dai's takht and also the solemnity required to do imam husains waaz. We all know he kept on saying "maara si nay thay"...long before

BTW...this picture is priceless ..no Bad or Good words can do justice to the "Buffoonery" of this selfie

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
selfms.jpg