Page 2 of 12

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:48 pm
by Ozdundee
Read this late but what's wrong with perfumes with alcohol..

Have abdes and amtes tried to drink perfumes..were trying to get drunk or blind..oops they are already blind followers ...if that's the case it's a substance abuse risk like petrol sniffing ...someone remind these cult leader the ethanol in perfumes is not drinkable...otherwise teenagers would be getting drunk on lynx

If Bohras followed the Qur'an and not just memorize and stop following the illiterate leader..
They will understand alcohol is forbidden to drink...full stop I mean stop there no more masala...nor other innovation of rule

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:45 am
by Sabar

bohra_women terrorist.mp4
(12.39 MiB) Downloaded 726 times

Not sure of the date of this video. It so shameful and total lack of respect towards people being killed by terrorist. Just when you think it cant get any worst, bohra's level of stupidity and mindlessness is taking on new lows. Do these women not know in places like Pakistan bohras are targeted!

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:47 pm
by Reporter
Mufaddal Saifuddin's claim on Nass:


Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:59 am
by Crater Lake
Reporter wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:47 pm
Mufaddal Saifuddin's claim on Nass:

He is offering the word of some person vs. the word of Burhanuddin Moula’s Mazoon - the second highest rutba in dawat for fifty years. Tomorrow if someone produces a letter from a dead guy stating that Steve Jobs informed him and three other dead people that Momin Bhai was to inherit his estate, would the courts believe him? What about the other “nass” post stroke? How many times has Burhanuddin Moula done “nass”? What about the drama in Raudat where we never heard Burhanuddin Moula say even once that he was doing nass on Mufaddal bhaisaheb but rather kept calling him Shaikh Mohammed? Doing “nass” unconvincingly so many times is not the style of a Dai. It is the style of a mafia trying to pass off a lie as a truth.

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:16 am
by allbird
Stupidity at its BEST. Where was Moula when 18 mumineen died at the stampede outside saifee mahal. Terrorism is a very serious issue in this ongoing environment, yet these low-lives are acting behaving in disgusting manner. May Allah SWT never put them in that situation for real.

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:57 am
by RashidaL
Sabar wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:45 am


bohra_women terrorist.mp4


Not sure of the date of this video. It so shameful and total lack of respect towards people being killed by terrorist. Just when you think it cant get any worst, bohra's level of stupidity and mindlessness is taking on new lows. Do these women not know in places like Pakistan bohras are targeted!
Why do Bohra women behave like this? Everything about this video is distasteful. From the cackling women to the terrorist, to the foolish solution of asking one terrorist (MS)to save you from another :roll: or wearing a rida as a protection against terrorism. As Sabr pointed out, in Karachi you are more likely to be a target of terrorism if you wear a rida. Mind you, I have nothing against a rida. It’s a pretty enough garment and I Wear it happily to Bohra gatherings.

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:04 am
by Reporter
Saiful Huda maula ni tasbih kari le jo.....


Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 am
by level_headed
Crater Lake wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:59 am
Reporter wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:47 pm
Mufaddal Saifuddin's claim on Nass:

He is offering the word of some person vs. the word of Burhanuddin Moula’s Mazoon - the second highest rutba in dawat for fifty years. Tomorrow if someone produces a letter from a dead guy stating that Steve Jobs informed him and three other dead people that Momin Bhai was to inherit his estate, would the courts believe him? What about the other “nass” post stroke? How many times has Burhanuddin Moula done “nass”? What about the drama in Raudat where we never heard Burhanuddin Moula say even once that he was doing nass on Mufaddal bhaisaheb but rather kept calling him Shaikh Mohammed? Doing “nass” unconvincingly so many times is not the style of a Dai. It is the style of a mafia trying to pass off a lie as a truth.
[DELETED] He is offering the word of some person -that person is Burhanuddin Maula. How can the word of the mazoon be greater than the Dai himself. Why does'nt this simple logic get into your mind. The document has Burhanuddin Maula's signature . You say 'Doing “nass” unconvincingly so many times is not the style of a Dai.' - but this was the style of Rasulullah SAW. He did nass on Maulana Ali so many times.
Your bhagora LKQ ran away when the nass was done in Raudat Tahera. then mu latka ke - he sat behind my Mufaddal Maula.
Tere TB ki to koyee izzat nahin. Just like Abu sufyan, he got his daari pulled in front of numerous people

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:39 am
by Crater Lake
level_headed wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 am
Crater Lake wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:59 am


He is offering the word of some person vs. the word of Burhanuddin Moula’s Mazoon - the second highest rutba in dawat for fifty years. Tomorrow if someone produces a letter from a dead guy stating that Steve Jobs informed him and three other dead people that Momin Bhai was to inherit his estate, would the courts believe him? What about the other “nass” post stroke? How many times has Burhanuddin Moula done “nass”? What about the drama in Raudat where we never heard Burhanuddin Moula say even once that he was doing nass on Mufaddal bhaisaheb but rather kept calling him Shaikh Mohammed? Doing “nass” unconvincingly so many times is not the style of a Dai. It is the style of a mafia trying to pass off a lie as a truth.
[DELETED] He is offering the word of some person -that person is Burhanuddin Maula. How can the word of the mazoon be greater than the Dai himself. Why does'nt this simple logic get into your mind. The document has Burhanuddin Maula's signature . You say 'Doing “nass” unconvincingly so many times is not the style of a Dai.' - but this was the style of Rasulullah SAW. He did nass on Maulana Ali so many times.
Your bhagora LKQ ran away when the nass was done in Raudat Tahera. then mu latka ke - he sat behind my Mufaddal Maula.
Tere TB ki to koyee izzat nahin. Just like Abu sufyan, he got his daari pulled in front of numerous people
Wrong on the very first sentence :)

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:42 am
by objectiveobserver53
^^^ I see an unhealthy pattern among Mufaddalis. Adam, had to slink away from the forum because he got obsessed with Crater Lake...Remember "Hi baby!" He re-emerged as Fake53 and left her alone. Now this momeenbhai who also is here under the id level_headed (both have obsession with Munira behen...) and has exposed himself/herself as a hollow sermonizer WHILE sermonizing that one should not sermonize. Go figure! :wink: His/her obsession with Crater Lake and the most oblivious Munira behn is cringe worthy to be sure. Momeenbhai's meltdown on the other thread was epic! :lol:

Seriously what's wrong with you people? You are obsessed and need to seek help. It does appear,as someone pointed out, that you draw no peace from your faith in the money-minded Mufaddal Bhaisaheb. You guys need to seek professional help. Have you noticed that no one in Fatemi Dawat gives a flip who you are :wink: ?

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:52 am
by think_for_yourself
objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:42 am
Have you noticed that no one in Fatemi Dawat gives a flip who you are :wink: ?
:lol: we certainly did not go around betraying our Facebook friends by stealing their pictures and posting them on an anonymous forum!
In the Mufaddali book good akhlaq involves cyberbullying and slandering and the lowest form of online behavior and they want to pass it on to their children to make this world a better place. :mrgreen:

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:55 am
by momeenbhai
objectiveobserver53

you are soo deadly wrong with all your observations, seriously you need some help with all those fantasies and assumptions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:58 am
by momeenbhai
btw munafikeen udaipuris and these new cockroaches called taheris are so insecure they cant tolerate truth, they had ban me for days.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

no wonder they have just this forum to bark but cant do any thing in real world. :mrgreen:

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:59 am
by objectiveobserver53
momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:55 am
objectiveobserver53

you are soo deadly wrong with all your observations, seriously you need some help with all those fantasies and assumptions. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't really give two cents about you beyond this. It was a casual observation of a pattern of unhealthy obsessions....

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:02 am
by Crater Lake
momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:58 am
btw munafikeen udaipuris and these new cockroaches called taheris are so insecure they cant tolerate truth, they had ban me for days.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

no wonder they have just this forum to bark but cant do any thing in real world. :mrgreen:
Let us know when you have decided whether one should focus on one's own nafs or go around sermonizing... and precisely which of your behaviors you wish to pass on to your children.

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:46 pm
by dal-chaval-palidu

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:35 am
by allbird
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:46 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVkuquq-mn8

Another sad video ..
I love this fella " Ek number karam khor... and he is PROUD OF IT " :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:24 am
by objectiveobserver53
allbird wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:35 am
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:46 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVkuquq-mn8

Another sad video ..
I love this fella " Ek number karam khor... and he is PROUD OF IT " :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
^^^i hate to bust your merry bubble but this is how people like Trump become president. It’s because people like us don’t stand up and call a crook a crook, early in his game. Because it is infinitely easier to look the other way and write off the crook as a harmless clown.

In the video I noticed how he was not interested in what the young woman was saying about her inability to open up to MS but was very interested in the man’s story about his waajebaat bump and told him he wants to hear all about it!!

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:13 pm
by Crater Lake
level_headed wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 am
Crater Lake wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:59 am


He is offering the word of some person vs. the word of Burhanuddin Moula’s Mazoon - the second highest rutba in dawat for fifty years. Tomorrow if someone produces a letter from a dead guy stating that Steve Jobs informed him and three other dead people that Momin Bhai was to inherit his estate, would the courts believe him? What about the other “nass” post stroke? How many times has Burhanuddin Moula done “nass”? What about the drama in Raudat where we never heard Burhanuddin Moula say even once that he was doing nass on Mufaddal bhaisaheb but rather kept calling him Shaikh Mohammed? Doing “nass” unconvincingly so many times is not the style of a Dai. It is the style of a mafia trying to pass off a lie as a truth.
[DELETED] He is offering the word of some person -that person is Burhanuddin Maula. How can the word of the mazoon be greater than the Dai himself. Why does'nt this simple logic get into your mind. The document has Burhanuddin Maula's signature . You say 'Doing “nass” unconvincingly so many times is not the style of a Dai.' - but this was the style of Rasulullah SAW. He did nass on Maulana Ali so many times.
Your bhagora LKQ ran away when the nass was done in Raudat Tahera. then mu latka ke - he sat behind my Mufaddal Maula.
Tere TB ki to koyee izzat nahin. Just like Abu sufyan, he got his daari pulled in front of numerous people

Riiiiight..riiight....Burhanuddin Moula's signature...On a letter written in the first person by some other person....riiight.....Forgive me if I claim that Burhanuddin Moula had more sense than that! Also, if this so called nass was so important and authentic why did it not make an appearance in the 40 page misaal on "nass" after the Raudat Tahera drama? This is definitely nothing but the mafia's wild stories vs. the word of the Mazoon.

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:37 pm
by level_headed
This was the nass document written by Sk Ibrahim Yamani - he was Burhanuddin Maula's diwan and also of Taher Saifuddin Maula. He made him write it and record it , put his signature on it - corrected one person's name where the person's fathers name (used as a middle name in dawat) was missing. and for safekeeping he kept it in a wooden teak almirah in Burhanuddin Maula's own study room.
Why should it have been a part of the misaal on nass. The nass was clear and the bhagora had accepted the nass. There was no reason for Burhanuddin Maula to provide this nass document. Burhanuddin Maula's nass was clear cut and evident in this document, Cromwell video, Cromwell audio, Raudat Tahera nass. The other shahid to the nass were Sk Abdul Husain Yamani (Sk Ibrahim Yamani's son) who became Burhanuddin Maula's diwan, Shz Qaid Joher BS, Shz Malekul Ashtar Bs, Shz Qusai Bs, Shz Idrees Bs, Shz Ammar Bs, Shzdi Husena Bs, Dr Moiz Bs, Abdul Kader Bs - apart from thousands of mumineen who witnessed the Raudat Tahera nass.
On bobra side, no one heard the nass. He manufactured this nass - waiting for Burhanuddin Maula to pass away and then unleashed his fitnat. You cannot be your own witness - this is the law and also what shariat says. Nass and tawkeef

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:47 pm
by Crater Lake
level_headed wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:37 pm
This was the nass document written by Sk Ibrahim Yamani - he was Burhanuddin Maula's diwan and also of Taher Saifuddin Maula. He made him write it and record it , put his signature on it - corrected one person's name where the person's fathers name (used as a middle name in dawat) was missing. and for safekeeping he kept it in a wooden teak almirah in Burhanuddin Maula's own study room.
Why should it have been a part of the misaal on nass. The nass was clear and the bhagora had accepted the nass. There was no reason for Burhanuddin Maula to provide this nass document. Burhanuddin Maula's nass was clear cut and evident in this document, Cromwell video, Cromwell audio, Raudat Tahera nass. The other shahid to the nass were Sk Abdul Husain Yamani (Sk Ibrahim Yamani's son) who became Burhanuddin Maula's diwan, Shz Qaid Joher BS, Shz Malekul Ashtar Bs, Shz Qusai Bs, Shz Idrees Bs, Shz Ammar Bs, Shzdi Husena Bs, Dr Moiz Bs, Abdul Kader Bs - apart from thousands of mumineen who witnessed the Raudat Tahera nass.
On bobra side, no one heard the nass. He manufactured this nass - waiting for Burhanuddin Maula to pass away and then unleashed his fitnat. You cannot be your own witness - this is the law and also what shariat says. Nass and tawkeef
It should have made an appearance because all other so called isharas and imaginings of "nass" were in that misaal. Just not the one purported to have Burhanuddin Moula's signature. uh huh. nicet try. You cannot conjure up dead people and their proxy writing as shaahids either....or self-interested brothers and sons...sigh...they must think we are such fools... And if Burhanuddin Moula wanted to do nass on MS in 1388, why did he wait until he suffered from stroke to allegedly make it public?
Is it possible that he never really EVER did nass on MS because he had already done it on his mazoon at the very onset of his dawat and as per the wishes of his own father whose wishes Burhanuddin Moula would NEVER disregard.
No matter how the mafia spins it, their claim defies all logic.
And be careful with the use of the cheap words...Let me remind you of another dai who was unable to speak clearly towards the end of his life. I imagine you use similar words for him in private too. And perhaps in public since cheap words come very easily to you.

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:41 pm
by level_headed
Crater Lake wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:47 pm
level_headed wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:37 pm
This was the nass document written by Sk Ibrahim Yamani - he was Burhanuddin Maula's diwan and also of Taher Saifuddin Maula. He made him write it and record it , put his signature on it - corrected one person's name where the person's fathers name (used as a middle name in dawat) was missing. and for safekeeping he kept it in a wooden teak almirah in Burhanuddin Maula's own study room.
Why should it have been a part of the misaal on nass. The nass was clear and the bhagora had accepted the nass. There was no reason for Burhanuddin Maula to provide this nass document. Burhanuddin Maula's nass was clear cut and evident in this document, Cromwell video, Cromwell audio, Raudat Tahera nass. The other shahid to the nass were Sk Abdul Husain Yamani (Sk Ibrahim Yamani's son) who became Burhanuddin Maula's diwan, Shz Qaid Joher BS, Shz Malekul Ashtar Bs, Shz Qusai Bs, Shz Idrees Bs, Shz Ammar Bs, Shzdi Husena Bs, Dr Moiz Bs, Abdul Kader Bs - apart from thousands of mumineen who witnessed the Raudat Tahera nass.
On bobra side, no one heard the nass. He manufactured this nass - waiting for Burhanuddin Maula to pass away and then unleashed his fitnat. You cannot be your own witness - this is the law and also what shariat says. Nass and tawkeef
It should have made an appearance because all other so called isharas and imaginings of "nass" were in that misaal. Just not the one purported to have Burhanuddin Moula's signature. uh huh. nicet try. You cannot conjure up dead people and their proxy writing as shaahids either....or self-interested brothers and sons...sigh...they must think we are such fools... And if Burhanuddin Moula wanted to do nass on MS in 1388, why did he wait until he suffered from stroke to allegedly make it public?
Is it possible that he never really EVER did nass on MS because he had already done it on his mazoon at the very onset of his dawat and as per the wishes of his own father whose wishes Burhanuddin Moula would NEVER disregard.
No matter how the mafia spins it, their claim defies all logic.
And be careful with the use of the cheap words...Let me remind you of another dai who was unable to speak clearly towards the end of his life. I imagine you use similar words for him in private too. And perhaps in public since cheap words come very easily to you.
Dai ne je dekhaavu hoye ti dekhaave ane je na dekhaavu hoye te na dekhaave. One thing which became evident in hindsight, if all of it was shown right at the beginning, the bobra would have stayed put as mazoon and would not have done daava but would have acted as a termite and tried to do his dushmani as an insider (which he did during Burhanuddin Maula's time). Aa to maula na janaaza par thi je bhaago - that bought his adaawat into the open. Ghar ka bhedi Lanka dhaaye.
And according to you Burhanuddin Maula did nass on this bobra --ha ha it is a laughter moment - anyway and Burhanuddin Maula did not convey to anyone. oh yes, he conveyed to Syedi Saleh bs Safiuddin - see a dead person being used by bobra as his witness. Burhanuddin Maula nurtured mumineen for years - trying to improve their deeni and dunyavi level - and poof - no nass without any witnesses.

I am very careful with my words against Maula na dushman. - bobro to Amul butter saathe beselo hase - in jahannum.

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:02 pm
by objectiveobserver53
^^^ why do I feel like I am in the masjid? Same old tired arguments....the difference unlevel is the the Mazoon was basing his case on his word not on the word of a dead person.

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:24 pm
by canadian
The way these ‘level_headed’ and ‘momeenbhai’ express themselves, they must be qasre-aali folks, because only these low class people can be so vulgar.
I doubt ordinary bohra folks will stoop so low.

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:50 pm
by ajamali
canadian wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:24 pm
The way these ‘level_headed’ and ‘momeenbhai’ express themselves, they must be qasre-aali folks, because only these low class people can be so vulgar.
I doubt ordinary bohra folks will stoop so low.
The two ids you mentioned are obviously the same person given his/her propensity to get melted melted down by CL and his/her obsession/delusion over CL’s identity and his/her extreme addiction to vulgar language ..

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:20 am
by RashidaL
level_headed wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:41 pm

And according to you Burhanuddin Maula did nass on this bobra --ha ha it is a laughter moment - anyway and Burhanuddin Maula did not convey to anyone. ......Burhanuddin Maula nurtured mumineen for years - trying to improve their deeni and dunyavi level
Why is that such a “laughter moment?” Did he not pick Syedna Qutbuddin to be his Mazoon? Was that a laughter moment too? Were you laughing at your Moula then? Yes Burhanuddin Moula spent years elevating people’s levels but he seems to have skipped you and your kind. As exhibited by your language and your online character, your level is quite distinctly relegated.

Sorry for stepping in and responding for you CL.

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:25 am
by allbird
objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:24 am
allbird wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:35 am


I love this fella " Ek number karam khor... and he is PROUD OF IT " :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
^^^i hate to bust your merry bubble but this is how people like Trump become president. It’s because people like us don’t stand up and call a crook a crook, early in his game. Because it is infinitely easier to look the other way and write off the crook as a harmless clown.

In the video I noticed how he was not interested in what the young woman was saying about her inability to open up to MS but was very interested in the man’s story about his waajebaat bump and told him he wants to hear all about it!!


Sorry OO bhai / ben ,
I have NEVER EVER done salam to this low - life. And i am sure you heard of saying " MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS " so thats why he is interested in waajebaat bump.

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:18 pm
by objectiveobserver53
allbird wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:25 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:24 am


^^^i hate to bust your merry bubble but this is how people like Trump become president. It’s because people like us don’t stand up and call a crook a crook, early in his game. Because it is infinitely easier to look the other way and write off the crook as a harmless clown.

In the video I noticed how he was not interested in what the young woman was saying about her inability to open up to MS but was very interested in the man’s story about his waajebaat bump and told him he wants to hear all about it!!


Sorry OO bhai / ben ,
I have NEVER EVER done salam to this low - life. And i am sure you heard of saying " MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS " so thats why he is interested in waajebaat bump.
No you may never have done salaam to him but you laughed off his money-mindedness....

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:22 pm
by objectiveobserver53
Why is Mufaddal Saifuddin doing sajda to Syedna Qutbuddin RA in 1988? This event took place well after the much discussed so-called nass -by-letter of third person in 1968 (1388H). Would Burhanuddin Moula RA ever allow his mansoos to do Sajda to another in his presence? What a load of bull! Nass by letter indeed.

https://youtu.be/Zod_Lp5FU_k

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:39 am
by ajamali
objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:22 pm
Why is Mufaddal Saifuddin doing sajda to Syedna Qutbuddin RA in 1988? This event took place well after the much discussed so-called nass -by-letter of third person in 1968 (1388H). Would Burhanuddin Moula RA ever allow his mansoos to do Sajda to another in his presence? What a load of bull! Nass by letter indeed.

https://youtu.be/Zod_Lp5FU_k
I just received it on whatsapp too. Was just about to post it and saw that you beat me to it OO. This is pretty damning for the MS claim. This is all very consistent with MS saying even in the Cromwell video "Nai thai maarasi...Kem thaasey..." and then also claiming later that he had about 46 years to prepare for it - given that supposed 1388 "nass"!!!! There was no nass of 1388 and since they had to make up that one lie, I am pretty darn sure there was no nass whatsoever MS. Also MS's claim ke "kem thaasey" was a genuine lack of preparedness, not humility. 46 years would have been enough preparation even for an idiot such as him....