Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
momeenbhai

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:29 am

again totally bullshiit post by taheri gang....owaisi meets muffy every year after muharram, last year also he met some where in mumbai.

I guess no one meets taher in thane is the really problem here. loool

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:35 am

real problem is not that muffy mets owaisi or any one else.

real problem is what kind of narcist keeps his own mega pic in his own house below the kalema shadat

try to think about it. would Imam Ali or Imam Hussain would so some thing like this, I dont think so. thats were the real problem is
Attachments
IMG-20191026-WA0056.jpg

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:41 am

In fact Muhammed SAW and Ali AS disliked to keep their pics or statues in order to keep the center stage only for Allah in deen.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:12 am

Qadir wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:33 am
I am sorry, yes it was nizaris who assassinated Imam Aamir. Zaydis were the people who harassed Duat of Yemen and dawat shifted to india because of them.

But the statement that they live in Africa peacefully without doing court cases is definitely wrong. Houthis in yemen fighting against saudis are zaydis so it means that they are just like ISIS people taking jihad in literal sense.
If you don't know difference between Nizari and Zaidy, or who Zaidy are fighting and why Saudi and all this because you rely on corrupted literature to blame Sharif's decendants of Imam Hassan the 2 nd Imam and eldest son of Imam Ali, whose decendants were harassed politically by jaferia Shia leaders, you jump in with accusations they harassing Diai.

Says a lot about your shallow knowledge.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:52 am

Bohra spring wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:12 am
Qadir wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:33 am
I am sorry, yes it was nizaris who assassinated Imam Aamir. Zaydis were the people who harassed Duat of Yemen and dawat shifted to india because of them.

But the statement that they live in Africa peacefully without doing court cases is definitely wrong. Houthis in yemen fighting against saudis are zaydis so it means that they are just like ISIS people taking jihad in literal sense.
If you don't know difference between Nizari and Zaidy, or who Zaidy are fighting and why Saudi and all this because you rely on corrupted literature to blame Sharif's decendants of Imam Hassan the 2 nd Imam and eldest son of Imam Ali, whose decendants were harassed politically by jaferia Shia leaders, you jump in with accusations they harassing Diai.

And when you say Imam Hasan is the second Imam it proves that you don’t even have the shallow knowledge i possess.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:20 pm

Keep that knowledge to yourself to fool 1 million or let me clarify 300,000 singing dancing abdes who really care , hooked on with halucinations and semi Hindu mythology blended sheep stage shows .

Now with Taheri...he needs to convince the 700,000 undecided his ship is better than muffys so they can leave the entertainment Muffy love cruise provides...like social halls, banquets, promises promises for hereafter .

Muffy cruises travel to Colombo Bali Daresalam,

Next destination Macau . With hunting safari to Zambesi, Cannes.

Due to bad weather and local restrictions and abde fun considerations Toronto Vancouver Melbourne Mecca Madina tours permanently discontinued.

He did not convince me so I have already jumped on the old cargo ship that I think will reach the destination, it's tough, hardly any free tifin and we have to work hard on the ship, and no promises. The port Master will decide where I will end. But I have a lot of trust in Port Master and his callers. I am going through rough waves but will get via uninteresting places His bff went through 1400yrs ago.

I hope you get the point. Ah Hoi

Try to visualize before reply
Qadir wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:52 am
Bohra spring wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:12 am

And when you say Imam Hasan is the second Imam it proves that you don’t even have the shallow knowledge i possess.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:07 am

DMBS and his followers are betting all sides of the game. In the rapidly unfolding Indian politics that is a wise strategy. But yards of shawls and photo-ops will not deter RSS, Shiv Sena and other right-wing extremists.

Minister Ehsan Jafri, of Gujarat riot, thought he had friends in high places but was killed.

When RSS, Shiv Sena and other right-wing goons go on rampage no 'shifarish', dadhi-topi or rida will give DMBS followers any amnesty. Burhani Guards displaying their fat abdomen with their medal bedeckled epaulets are capable only of crowd control. RSS and others train and drill regularly; they are very fit and make short work of any skirmish.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:04 am

muffy is not interested in Bohra interest. all this friendship with bjp is because there are lots of real state projects are going on especially in Ahmedabad where he needs political support to get the lands.

also in many other places such projects are ongoing and he wants to complete them with bjp support for life long income.

muffy is building huge building in Ahmedabad near dargah charging 1200 to 1500 rs for over night stay. this is huge money for any Indian who wants to stay in rubaat.

fees for room have been increased multiple times in last 2 years. you cant even have 1 time food in kutbuddin shaheed roza unless you pay them money

thats the dai work going on for the blind people like Qadir who dont see any thing wrong in it.

punjabis feed millions of people for free every day 2 times a day for free, and they dont even see their religion.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:44 pm

[DELETED] got some fun.
Attachments
VID-20191104-WA0011.mp4
(6.25 MiB) Downloaded 350 times

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:22 am

Shk Juzer Bhai Kurlawala, in big bank scam worth crores!
Attachments
IMG-20191121-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20191121-WA0014.jpg

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:01 am

सलाम
आज ता.:30.11.2019 को शेख शब्बीर भाई मुस्तफ़ा के पंचवटी शोरूम पर उदयपुर नगर निगम के नये चुने गये भाजपा के उपमहापौर का बोहरा क़ौम की तरफ़ से आमिल सा. की सदारत में सम्मान किया गया। इस प्रोग्राम में कुछ चुनिन्दा लोगों को ही बुलाया गया जो शेख़ शब्बीर भाई की टीम का हिस्सा है या उनके काम करने के तरीक़े से इत्तेफाक रखते है।
-सवाल यह उठता है कि सम्मान करने के लिए शेख शब्बीर भाई के पंचवटी के शोरूम का चयन क्यों किया गया?
-कुछ चुनिन्दा भाजपा के समर्थक या उस पार्टी के प्रति सहानुभूति रखने वाले लोगों को ही इस समारोह में क्यों बुलाया गया?
-सम्मान समारोह का आयोजन बोहरा क़ौम की तरफ़ से था तो क़ौम के चुने गये एकमात्र पार्षद अली असग़र सनवाडी को क्यों नहीं बुलाया गया? (क्योंकि वह कॉंग्रेस पार्टी के सदस्य है इसलिए?)यानि यह कार्यक्रम भाजपा के नेता के लिए, भाजपा के बोहरा नेता द्वारा अपनी पार्टी को खुश करने के लिए रखा गया ोथा। और अपने तुच्छ फ़ायदे के लिए क़ौम के प्लेटफ़ॉर्म का इस्तेमाल किया गया जो सरासर ग़लत है।
-कुछ अरसा पहले तय्यैबियाह स्कूल के बाहर स्कूल की ज़मीन पर नगर निगम द्वारा बनायी गयी पार्किंग के उदघाटन में भी भाजपा और शेख़ शब्बीर भाई के समर्थक लोगों को ही क़ौम के मोतबिर और जमात के मेम्बर बता कर बुलाया गया था। ऐसा क्यों और किस मक़सद से किया गया सभी को मालूम है।
-बोहरा क़ौम में ऊँचे राजनीतिक सम्बन्ध रखने वाले और क़ौम की बेहतरी चाहने और करने वालों को साज़िश रच कर दरकिनार कर रखा है । और कुछ मफाद परस्त लोगों ने एक जैसी राजनीतिक सोच रखने वाले लोगों की जमात और तन्जीम बना कर क़ौम पर क़ब्ज़ा करने की साज़िश रची है जिसमें कभी कामयाब नहीं हो सकेंगे । इन लोगों की छोटी सोच और कामों का हमारी क़ौम को भविष्य में नुक़सान होगा ।
-बोहरा काम के हमारे कुछ तथाकथित बड़े नेता हमारे क़ौम में बरसों से चली आ रही नाइत्तेफाकी (युथ और शबाब) को ख़त्म करने के मुहिम पर काम कर रहे है, परन्त कामयाबी नहीं मिल पा रही है।क्योंकि कोशिश ईमानदारी से न कर सिर्फ़ दिखावा मात्र है ।और इस आड़ में मुम्बई में बड़े साहिबों से अपनी नज़दीकीयॉं बढ़ाने में लगे हुए है।यह नेतागण शबाब गुट के अपने अन्य साथियों को जो इनकी कार्यप्रणाली एंव राजनैतिक विचारधारा से सहमति नहीं रखते उन सभी को एक साथ एक प्लेटफ़ॉर्म पर नहीं रख सकते, वह दुसरे युथगुट के लोगों के दिल कैसे जीतेंगे ? और मुख्यधारा में कैसे लायेंगे शंका पैदा होती है।
-क़ौम का कुछ लोगों द्वारा अपने फ़ायदे के लिए इस्तेमाल करना बेहद ख़तरनाक और अफ़सोसजनक है।
-बोहरा क़ौम के सभी लोगों से गुज़ारिश है ऐसे कामों की और इस तरह क़ौम की आड़ में राजनीतिक फ़ायदा उठाने वालों का खुल कर विरोध करना चाहिये।

अल्लाह हाफ़िज़
-अली कौसर

Babu Shia

Unread post by Babu Shia » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:38 am

Nonsense . Ali Kosar & Shabbir Mustafa are hand in gloves.