Number of Ongoing Court Cases

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sabar

Number of Ongoing Court Cases

Unread post by Sabar » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:22 am

Does anyone know the number of Court cases currently ongoing or have been lodged against Bohras since MS took the top seat? For someone who says not to go to court he sure likes it there.

From my count there are 3 major ongoing cases spanning doctrine, culture and money:

- Nass
- FGM
- SBUT

There must be several other cases across the world?

Has there ever been a dai whose had so many cases spanning multiple aspects of his community, and doesn’t say single word about them?

It is normal for an organisation of this size especially a religious one to have this number at the same time?

How many $$$millions are being spent on these cases?

HJK

Re: Number of Ongoing Court Cases

Unread post by HJK » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:40 am

For the matter of fact you are so stupid thay all the three cases that you name above HE is the defendant.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:40 am

For the matter of fact you are so stupid thay all the three cases that you name above HE is the defendant.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:41 pm

This is hilarious :lol:
So how many times has the guilty ever come forward on his own and put a case on himself before someone else accuses him of the crime.. :wink:
Or rather how many times has the culprit taken the initiave to present himself in court proactively ? :mrgreen:

It seems logic and common sense has absolutely abandoned followers of DMBS ..

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:28 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:41 pm This is hilarious :lol:
So how many times has the guilty ever come forward on his own and put a case on himself before someone else accuses him of the crime.. :wink:
Or rather how many times has the culprit taken the initiave to present himself in court proactively ? :mrgreen:

It seems logic and common sense has absolutely abandoned followers of DMBS ..

Nass is not a criminal case
In others you cannot be guilty unless proven.
Alot of places there are advantages of going to the court first just as it would have been in the nass case, even there HE did not.

You seem to have gotten sick jumping from 1 thread to the other without answers.

allbird

Re: No. of ongoing Court Cases

Unread post by allbird » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:10 am

All i know is so cases small or big these Shahzada's always hire boutique lawyer's. Even getting a paper signed which could cost Rs 50. they will hire expensive lawyers and get it done for Rs10,000. They are not worried about money since its Haram Kamayi they never had to find a job or work for their wages. We stupid people did Qadambosi and gave them bag full.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:31 pm

Now we all know why Mufaddalis end up on the wrong side of the law?

Or maybe the "sophisticated" lady thought that no law-man can touch her since DMBS is buddy of PM modi 8)

The words the lady is using remind me of the kind of vocabulary very "associative" with the mindset of aadivasi followers of DMBS
"kahan se kahan humko pahucha diya " :roll:

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Attachments
VID-20180402-WA0006.mp4
(10.83 MiB) Downloaded 507 times

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:04 am

Hard to understand what the matter is, and why that lady is stop by traffic police ?

funny07joke

Unread post by funny07joke » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:23 am

Тhіs іs hіlаrіоus thаt аrе knоw іs sо саsеs smаll оr bіg thеsе Ѕhаhzаdа's аlwауs hіrе bоutіquе lаwуеr's. thе Еvеn gеttіng а рареr sіgnеd whісh соuld соst Rs 50. thеу wіll hіrе ехреnsіvе lаwуеrs аnd gеt іt dоnе fоr Rs10,000. Тhеу аrе nоt wоrrіеd аbоut mоnеу sіnсе іts Наrаm Κаmауі thеу nеvеr hаd tо fіnd а јоb оr wоrk fоr thеіr wаgеs. Wе stuріd реорlе dіd Qаdаmbоsі аnd gаvе thеm bаg full. Fоr thе mаttеr оf fасt уоu аrе sо stuріd thау аll thе thrее саsеs thаt уоu nаmе аbоvе НЕ іs thе dеfеndаnt.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:12 pm

I don't know when DMBS community ke "achhe din kab aayege"?
Now kothar has to spend/grease some more officials to get this one out
Barely does one case get over , that another one starts. :wink:

"Kahan see Kahan inko pahuncha Diya"

Looking at this individual (and many more like him) I can very well guess what kind of following DMBS has.

Any news what happened to Mr Badri Lacewala , is he still in Surat?..I didn't see any latest pictures of him with his Aqa. DMBS.

Attachments
IMG-20180724-WA0009.jpg

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:12 pm I don't know when DMBS community ke "achhe din kab aayege"?
Now kothar has to spend/grease some more officials to get this one out
Barely does one case get over , that another one starts. :wink:

"Kahan see Kahan inko pahuncha Diya"

Looking at this individual (and many more like him) I can very well guess what kind of following DMBS has.

Any news what happened to Mr Badri Lacewala , is he still in Surat?..I didn't see any latest pictures of him with his Aqa. DMBS.

Badri bhai is very well in surat, why dont you ask tbs langotia channel why they had to strip down the video of badri bhai if they were true. anyways is tbs daadi real or just the dummy as his fathers, i was wondering it is well stuck coz it did not come off when somebody pulled it.