Death of SMS Mazoon?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
kseeker
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:01 am

Death of SMS Mazoon?

#1

Unread post by kseeker » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:44 am

Some of my bohra friends are telling me that" Mazoon saheb has passed away" but have no idea who the mazoon is...
anyone??

disillusioned
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#2

Unread post by disillusioned » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:51 pm

"Al Syyed ul Ajal Amir ul Jamea tus Saifiyah Mazoon Saheb Qasim bs Hakimuddin Surat ma WAFAAT thaya che. Huzurala TUS 10:30 am al Masjid al Moazzam ma janaaza ni namaaz waaste tashreef lawse."

From ITS

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#3

Unread post by think » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:57 pm

how was this Qasim bhaisaheb. what did he do for the community?

Bohra spring
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#4

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:42 pm

think wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:57 pm
how was this Qasim bhaisaheb. what did he do for the community?
Ask not what Mazoon has done for mumineen....ask what mumineen have done for him?

You praised him in misaq, you made sure he was their family member, did not care if he knew Islam, made sure his salaam najwa was always filled with nice bank notes

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 587
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#5

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Bohra spring wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:42 pm
think wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:57 pm
how was this Qasim bhaisaheb. what did he do for the community?
Ask not what Mazoon has done for mumineen....ask what mumineen have done for him?

You praised him in misaq, you made sure he was their family member, did not care if he knew Islam, made sure his salaam najwa was always filled with nice bank notes
funny :D

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#6

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:03 am

seems like mazoon seat is a death seat now.

Mkenya
Posts: 415
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#7

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:11 pm

This is the person who when he visited a city in Canada was not, according to him, given appropriate welcome (dollars), treatment (white towel on his car seat), prestige (a car procession accompanying him to Rocky Mountains), ziafat (dollars, again), etc. He was so p****d of that on his return to Mumbai was so 'khafa' that he 'raja lei lidhi' of the local Sheikh. The Sheikh had migrated to Canada from a small town in Tanzania never recovered from the demotion and expired a bitter man.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#8

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:43 am

Mkenya wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:11 pm
This is the person who when he visited a city in Canada was not, according to him, given appropriate welcome (dollars), treatment (white towel on his car seat), prestige (a car procession accompanying him to Rocky Mountains), ziafat (dollars, again), etc. He was so p****d of that on his return to Mumbai was so 'khafa' that he 'raja lei lidhi' of the local Sheikh. The Sheikh had migrated to Canada from a small town in Tanzania never recovered from the demotion and expired a bitter man.
yes, many such cases, now in qabr he should ask for white towel treatment and special cars.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#9

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:45 am

those who abuse their power should remember this world is temporary and whatever you do is perfectly recorded by Allah, your last destination is 6 feet down the earth, so don't harass people and dont abuse your position.

you can play many games when you are alive but you won't be able to escape your death. so be warned.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#10

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:51 am

Burhanuddin spoiled each of his children and non were compassionate towards poor.

one by one each will be down 6ft.

doing compassionate bayan but acting against it is the biggest form of hypocrisy.

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#11

Unread post by allbird » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:59 am

The chain will continue one after the other, people will get tortured, abused and humiliated by so called Royal Family and "Gulami ma Najaat che mumineen ni"

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#12

Unread post by think » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:03 pm

Such are the so called leaders of our small bohri community and so are the worshipers of such leaders. how much more pain will the icommunity have to bear?

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#13

Unread post by allbird » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:29 am

Our previous Daut's were pious and honest people who worked as tailor's and shop keepers working for betterment of community, helping people in distress. What do you call this current regime ? Diverted, Bhatkela, confused opportunist ? There were no Shezadas and Shezadis, Qasr Aali or Baite Zanii nor Khuttar Mubarak to dominate and torture common people and to protect they have outer ring of Mullah's and Shaikhs created and inner ring they have Burhani Goondas. If Moula is so generous he should HAND OVER KEYS OF SAIFEE MAHAL TO addamjee Peerbhai's kids and himself move with his wife in 2BHK either in mumbra, kayan, Thane, Vashi.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#14

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:31 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:51 am
Burhanuddin spoiled each of his children and non were compassionate towards poor.

one by one each will be down 6ft.

doing compassionate bayan but acting against it is the biggest form of hypocrisy.
I tend to be just in my criticism and I am always ready to learn and accept wrong if I am wrong.

I do believe syedna Burhanuddin didnt handle nass situation very well and also his children are bit out of hands when it comes to care for poor and needy.

but at this occasion, I would like to honor him that non of his kids are into drugs/alcoholism/gambling. at least he kept them away from all this even when they have lots of power and money at their display all the time.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#15

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Nothing to do with mazoon death, but I found this little video on parsis very interesting so just sharing here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-hT10XKZbA

LFT
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:55 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#16

Unread post by LFT » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:26 pm

but at this occasion, I would like to honor him that non of his kids are into drugs/alcoholism/gambling. at least he kept them away from all this even when they have lots of power and money at their display all the time.

Do you know this for sure? I think its overall pretty secretive - would we ever find out?

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 355
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#17

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:04 pm

In DMBS raaj , his lower 2 rutbas get awesome respect..see for yourself the enormous crowd gathered for burial ceremony of shz qasim bhai saheb
Attachments
IMG-20180405-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20180405-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20180405-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20180405-WA0013.jpg

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#18

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:12 am

LFT wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:26 pm
but at this occasion, I would like to honor him that non of his kids are into drugs/alcoholism/gambling. at least he kept them away from all this even when they have lots of power and money at their display all the time.

Do you know this for sure? I think its overall pretty secretive - would we ever find out?
may be one or two in his whole kasreaali clan, not sure.

Shams
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#19

Unread post by Shams » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:36 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:04 pm
In DMBS raaj , his lower 2 rutbas get awesome respect..see for yourself the enormous crowd gathered for burial ceremony of shz qasim bhai saheb
I was going to point this out, the mazoon passed away and literally zero [DELETED] were given. Guess they couldn't be bothered between the urus shindig.

SBM
Posts: 6260
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#20

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:50 am

Shams wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:36 am
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:04 pm
In DMBS raaj , his lower 2 rutbas get awesome respect..see for yourself the enormous crowd gathered for burial ceremony of shz qasim bhai saheb
I was going to point this out, the mazoon passed away and literally zero [DELETED] were given. Guess they couldn't be bothered between the urus shindig.
No need to use foul language. Point can be made without using the foul words

Shams
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#21

Unread post by Shams » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:13 pm

SBM wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:50 am
Shams wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:36 am


I was going to point this out, the mazoon passed away and literally zero [DELETED] were given. Guess they couldn't be bothered between the urus shindig.
No need to use foul language. Point can be made without using the foul words
Hmmm, I guess we differ on what constitutes as foul language. Here, the [DELETED] was used as a verb not assigned to any particular individual, unlike obvious adjectives used by many other members here.

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#22

Unread post by allbird » Sat May 05, 2018 6:31 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:03 am
seems like mazoon seat is a death seat now.

Maybe Baad Dua of the previous original owner for 50 years ... :)

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#23

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat May 05, 2018 11:00 am

late original mazoon was a good man, but he put blind faith on his brother. and every thing went down.

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Death of SMS Mazoon?

#24

Unread post by allbird » Mon May 07, 2018 8:01 am

Yes he was a good man i agree but bit short tempered, and up-ish in attitude. Since i have seen them close and personal he was disliked by most in Saifee Mahal because at times he spoke the TRUTH without fear. Because of YN and SMB's arrogant sons he was singled out and was given a step brotherly treatment. He was a family man and those SMB sons treated his sons like dirt. Ultimately the bubble busted and kids grew into man. War was started and rest is history.