Muharram in Indore 1440/2018

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Humsafar

Re: Muharram in Indore 1440/2018

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:37 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:38 pm mushrik.jpg

It appears to me that Mufaddal Saifuddin has done befarmani of his own mother by bringing the mushrik Butcher of Muslemeen of Gujrat to the masjid. A page from Busaheba's sahifa 8) 8) 8) She instructs us not to bring any mushrik to a masjid, let alone one who has the blood of Muslemeen on his hands, Shame Shame Mufaddal Saifuddin. Your mother must be turning in her grave.
To declare any non-Bohra Mushrik and commanding that they not be allowed into masjid is wrong-headed. This is the least of the transgressions to fault Muffy on. This evil joker is guilty of far greater sins.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:41 am

Letting Non Muslims enter Masjid is greatest DAWAT. Blue Masjid in Turkey, Masjid Al Aqsa do invite Non Muslims to enter the Mosque BUT
with a CAVEAT, they are supposed to enter Masjid with proper attire and maintain the etiquettes of the Masjid (Remember Masjid ni 12 Adaab) Muffadalis do not call it Masjid but now they call it MARKAZ so they can do whatever they want.
In USA and many parts of Europe, Muslims open their Mosques during the month of Ramadan and invite all non Muslims including political and other religious faith leaders to join in Iftar and during that time, we talk and explain about True Narrative of Islam and not the Mock Islam practiced by Muffaddali and ISIS followers :evil:

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:30 am

It doesnt matter what you think and say people all over know that your asses are burning, the shaan is that a small community like ours and the prime minister walked to us, if you listen to modis speech he clarifies, "you allowed me to come here in this azeem majlis" anyways he and alot of others have xome to masjids even at the time of Burhanuddin Maula tus.
when the prime minister of your country requests to meet you...
anyways TB has no sources nor the mumineen or else he would sleep with a bhangi to have some photographs of a meeting put up on his website.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:21 pm

I think you have a soft corner (like your master DMBS) for so-called 'bhangis' ...most of your post have a mentions for those Bovine pee drinkers.

Oh wait , let me step-back , was it not that DMBS had accumulated and hugged all those "gau-mata" pee drinking bhangis at saifee mahal and got cozy and hugged them?

..how convenient right ;)

check out the below video to know who your Fake Dai has been hugging all this while..

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb (Dr. of P&L)
Attachments
VID-20180914-WA0022.3gp
(2.84 MiB) Downloaded 1200 times

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:35 am

Humsafar wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:37 am
UnhappyBohra wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:38 pm mushrik.jpg

It appears to me that Mufaddal Saifuddin has done befarmani of his own mother by bringing the mushrik Butcher of Muslemeen of Gujrat to the masjid. A page from Busaheba's sahifa 8) 8) 8) She instructs us not to bring any mushrik to a masjid, let alone one who has the blood of Muslemeen on his hands, Shame Shame Mufaddal Saifuddin. Your mother must be turning in her grave.
To declare any non-Bohra Mushrik and commanding that they not be allowed into masjid is wrong-headed. This is the least of the transgressions to fault Muffy on. This evil joker is guilty of far greater sins.
You cannot allow an idol worshiper to enter a mosque. period. Neither can you eat food cooked by an idol worshiper. you cannot even wear clothes washed by an idol worshiper (you don't need to throw them away - you have to make then "namaazi"... .
This has nothing to do with Amatullah's book...

this rule is not for all non-bohras - it is only for idol worshipers and pagans.

subcon111

Unread post by subcon111 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:10 pm

Taking things too far; in-between Maghrib and Isha namaaz 2 rakats for noha and aweel for shohada e Karbala.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:50 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:21 pm I think you have a soft corner (like your master DMBS) for so-called 'bhangis' ...most of your post have a mentions for those Bovine pee drinkers.

Oh wait , let me step-back , was it not that DMBS had accumulated and hugged all those "gau-mata" pee drinking bhangis at saifee mahal and got cozy and hugged them?

check out the below video to know who your Fake Dai has been hugging all this while..

A humble request to you is to not continually use the word Bhangi. i understand you dont mean it in the literal sense, but would advice some decorum of speech on the forum please

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:56 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:21 pm I think you have a soft corner (like your master DMBS) for so-called 'bhangis' ...most of your post have a mentions for those Bovine pee drinkers.

Ban people like this guy or dicipline him to use decent language and you might have intellectual contributors like before back..he has till now not in 1 post provided anything intellectual and using dmbs and explaining with every post is such a eyesore to see n read.

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:03 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:56 am

Ban people like this guy or dicipline him to use decent language and you might have intellectual contributors like before back..he has till now not in 1 post provided anything intellectual and using dmbs and explaining with every post is such a eyesore to see n read.
@guy_sam2005 - Moiz_Dhaanu has written many informative posts before. I understand you are an MS follower and may not like his posts since he believes in SKQ RA.

@Zinger - you should note that HJK used the word Bhangi first. Moiz_Dhaanu just followed his naming.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:43 pm

cleanliness and 0 wastage records broken this ashara.

good work there.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:43 am

byculla wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:03 pm
guy_sam2005 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:56 am

@guy_sam2005 - Moiz_Dhaanu has written many informative posts before. I understand you are an MS follower and may not like his posts since he believes in SKQ RA.

@Zinger - you should note that HJK used the word Bhangi first. Moiz_Dhaanu just followed his naming.
Yes i am and thats my personal choice following kq saheb is his personal choice what good will it bring in abusing on a forum of people who give a damn to both sides ,This people are just lil tilted toward kq saheb as he is standing against majority .

think

Unread post by think » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:56 pm

either way one takes it, it is factually clear beyond any doubt that Modi and muffy are fast friends.
the way they greeted each other , hugging each other and muffy handing him a fat envelope. what is all this?
One is a panwalla, an extreme hindu , while the other , one can guess.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:52 pm

I was informed that 17000 thaals were being prepared, which is a better registration than its.

Which means only 150,000 people attended Indore. That is probably only 25% of India Bohras And 15% global.

That shows the percentage of abdes is reducing. SMS inherited 30 to 50% abdes. So if Bohras are getting wealthier or better living standards, they could have gone in droves.

The FGM and STF movements are causing damage.. If they have 200,000 abdes that's their core money machine. I am getting carried away but Kothar future is numbered. Their expenses will outrun their revenue.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:58 pm

messages circulating , gives a number of 250,000 in attendance. showering Mufy with aala speech and even Modi ccame to greet him. wah, Wah, wah re wah..

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:50 am

Bohra spring wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:52 pm I was informed that 17000 thaals were being prepared, which is a better registration than its.

Which means only 150,000 people attended Indore. That is probably only 25% of India Bohras And 15% global.

That shows the percentage of abdes is reducing. SMS inherited 30 to 50% abdes. So if Bohras are getting wealthier or better living standards, they could have gone in droves.

The FGM and STF movements are causing damage.. If they have 200,000 abdes that's their core money machine. I am getting carried away but Kothar future is numbered. Their expenses will outrun their revenue.
if these thoughts gives you any sense of victory so be it.Again no one said there is competetion between 52nd and 53rd dai.
FYI Burhanuddin moula's(ra) last ashara in indore gathering was 1.1 lakh or so and it was 2.5 this year .That is because of mainly ease in transport means and accessibility.
If it gives you a sense of happiness in damage caused by some movements than let alone a mumin you are not even a good human being.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:59 am

I think as a third party and not involved with Mufaddal saifuddin I see this ashara as success for community in many terms.

many records have been broke
national and international PR
all in good light for the community as general.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Contributors to this forum who are in anger why DMBS is calleb by names..
My question to them is why were they silent when DMBS shouted at the top of his lungs in Udaipir masjid cursing the separatist/reformist in a degrading manner , he even said something like "khuda ae sagla no maal ,ghar , ne jahaanuum ni aag ma jalaavjo".. Who gave him that right?

For forty days continously he instigated ppl around the world to pray laanat on the mazun of Burhanuddin mola(RA) of 50 yrs. DMBS and his team were the initiators of the term "Dawedaar" in those 40 Days majlis, when actually he is the one who is the Dawedaar.
During those days nobody from the other side prayed laanat on him(DMBS)
Even today , the followers of SKQ don't pray laanat on him, we only call him out for the wrong things he is doing in the name of Islam.

Finally , Here is one more ghastly thing he has done in Muharram , for which he should be called " Lover of idols"
The "Ehmak" ignorant fool has donated 25 lakh to "Mahakaal mandir"..what do you think we should call him now?
DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb (Dr of P&L)
Attachments
IMG-20180923-WA0007.jpg

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:51 am

He also got Mahakaal prasad from pujari. Brownie points for guessing what the said prasad is:)

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:34 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:36 pm Finally , Here is one more ghastly thing he has done in Muharram , for which he should be called " Lover of idols"
The "Ehmak" ignorant fool has donated 25 lakh to "Mahakaal mandir"..what do you think we should call him now?
DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb (Dr of P&L)
Br Moiz,
I always like your well thought out responses but I think the one above was not expected from you.
If Muffy donated some money for a temple why is it that bad? At least it fosters communal harmony, don't you think it is necessary in country like India? I wish all other Muslims and Hindus showed such gestures towards each other to defeat the evil of communal riots, discrimination and killing in the name of religion.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:44 pm

By donating money to Mahakaal Mandir, Mufaddal Bhai Saheb made a PR coupe. If the intention was to foster communal harmony then it is woefully useless. Hindu/Muslim rivalry is deep seated and is being continually fanned by Shiv Sena, Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Rashtriya Seva Sang and stalwarts in Bharatiya Janata Party. BJP's clean sweep in the last elections, and its present sway on the populace today is a guarantee of winning the upcoming elections. To invite Modi to Indore, regaling him with accolades and giving him a parting gift is heinous. In one stroke MBS not only absolved Modi of the massacre in Gujarat but stamped it with the sign "Case Closed". If one wants to peer into the future, Modi has in fact endorsed MBS as the authentic 53rd. Dai; effectively telling the Bombay Court to "sadri witi lau".

think

Unread post by think » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:06 pm

how can one be buddy buddy with a tyrant. Is this not why Imam Hussain laid his life for. There is no middle path and no make up in religion. Muffy is supposed to be a religious leader. For Gods sake act like one. how can you stoop down so low just so you can do your tamasha in India. Shame on you. Greed has gotten the better of you.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:02 pm

Mkenya wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:44 pm By donating money to Mahakaal Mandir, Mufaddal Bhai Saheb made a PR coupe. If the intention was to foster communal harmony then it is woefully useless. Hindu/Muslim rivalry is deep seated and is being continually fanned by Shiv Sena, Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Rashtriya Seva Sang and stalwarts in Bharatiya Janata Party. BJP's clean sweep in the last elections, and its present sway on the populace today is a guarantee of winning the upcoming elections. To invite Modi to Indore, regaling him with accolades and giving him a parting gift is heinous. In one stroke MBS not only absolved Modi of the massacre in Gujarat but stamped it with the sign "Case Closed". If one wants to peer into the future, Modi has in fact endorsed MBS as the authentic 53rd. Dai; effectively telling the Bombay Court to "sadri witi lau".
I respectfully disagree that this means the Bombay High Court case is impacted.

In fact, given the blatant attempt to bride people related to the Mumbai High Court case, I hope that issue is investigated and action taken if any wrongdoing is determined.

I would say the following to PM Modi:

Respected PM,

Irrespective of any differences, I know one thing about you for sure - and that is that you care about the good of India. You will do what is in India's best interest.

At stake is the respect for the judiciary in India, one of the 3 pillars of the constitution, the constitution that you have sworn to protect.

The claim is that an attempt was make to bride the judiciary. This is your constitutional duty, to allow/do a through investigation and to protect the respect for the judiciary. If you don't do that, you will go down in history as a PM who failed this constitutional duty.

SKQ, MS, Bohra's are a trivial minority in the big scheme of things - less than 0.1% of the Indian population. Do NOT take side in this case and hurt the judiciary. History may remember it as a historic blunder that weakened the 3rd pillar of the Indian constitution.

Respectfully submitted.

DCP.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:39 am

DCP - On what grounds can you ask Modi to uphold one the pillars of the Constitution when his track record shows him in a conflicting light. I am not well read on the judgement on the Gujarat massacre. But by all accounts Modi was a major perpetrator and implicated but never accused or tried. That, DCP, is how he can manipulate the legal process. He is a shrewd politician and a calculating one. By hugging MBS he was assured of the Bohra vote. And to seal the deal MBS put money where his mouth was.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:56 am

this muharram I was in Galiyakot.

and I had some self realization .

zulm which was done on Imam Hussain had no limits. and I realized that it is true that if momeen does matam all his life and cries all his life is not enough on Imam Hussain.

we hear this all the time. but this time I really felt it.

so doing matam every day and after every namaz and all occasions is really not enough.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:14 am

and what is matam, but a way of showing ones reorse at what happened to Imam Hussain in Kerbala. But know this that it was the same adam ke aulaad that did this to Imam Hussain. So matam is not the end all, what the Imam wants youj to realize is that there is good and bad in this world and be good to even one who is bad. Do you do that, would your conscious allow you to treat an enemy the same way you would treat a good person. Best for you is stop doing matam all day long and try to put in your deeds the lesson that Imam Hussin left in Kerbala

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:54 pm

And here is the serious question

Shahadat is the highest reward one gets. We have been told by every Muslim regardless of their school of thought that to die for the sake of Allaha guarantees one Jannah and it is always said that every good Muslim always wishes to die as Shaheed
Imam Hussain and his family gave Shahdat for the pleasure of Allaha so why we should do Mataam for his Shahdat.
Yes we should remember in Somber way the torture carried out on him and his family but doing Maatam 24/7, I am not sure
I am not even sure if a family of a anyone who gives Shahadaat for the sake of Allaha will tell you to mourn his death, instead they will tell you
how proud they are that their loved one become a Shaheed

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:45 pm

certainly, even soldiers give their life for their country and are honored as Shaheed, but no one fake cries like the young punks of jamia are taught or do matam. On the contrary they are remembered with honor and dignity.
The reason shias do matam is to reliven the pain Imam Hussin's sister Zainab felt after Kerbala and she strated this after she gave a sermon in sham i.e. Damascus. It is a way to show somberness but she did not do it day in day out and after evry namaz. This is again one of the crude fatwas of this regime. It actually lowers the esteem calibre of matam. Repeating it at every occasion even on happy ones has now become a norm in brainwashed abde circles.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:05 am

forget about good and bad just realizing zulm on zainul abedin making him walk on hot sand without shoes and the event after karbals is enough for a momeen to cry all his life.

good and bad is a obvious and bigger picture but just looking at amount of zulm done is insane.

zainab and zainul abedin cried all their life. not just water but blood tears. very well noted in all shia and sunni books.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:14 am

zainab and zainul abedin cried all their life. not just water but blood tears. very well noted in all shia and sunni books.
Any refrences please.............Do not tell us you heard in the Waiz....

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:52 am

Inviting Lanti Laen Modi in such a devine days of Moharram is like mocking Imam Husain. And on top of it honouring a cheque of INR 2 Crore is amazing. Has bohra blood become water !!!! Donating money for Mandir ??? I have never seen a Hindu giving donation for Masjid. Hindus hate muslims FAR MORE then muslims hate Hindus. hatred for muslims in heart of hindus in deep rooted. Modi killed muslims of Gujarat with free hand. Does SMS have guts to even mention it to Modi ? Dai of imam Husain is a COWARD !