Ashara 1441 - Colombo

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#121

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:23 am

ajamali wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:17 am
RedBox wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:04 pm



Sounds reasonable and practical thing to do. Keep it up bro.
He also loves talking to himself ..... and giving himself pats on the back.
at least I am not declaring myself self-appointed dai and giving the post of mazoon and mukasir to my own family members. :roll: :lol:

Beat that hajamali :mrgreen:

ajamali
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#122

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:48 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:23 am
ajamali wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:17 am


He also loves talking to himself ..... and giving himself pats on the back.
at least I am not declaring myself self-appointed dai and giving the post of mazoon and mukasir to my own family members. :roll: :lol:

Beat that hajamali :mrgreen:
Yes Muffi did do that but we are talking about you talking to your self and patting yourself on the back right now.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#123

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:20 am

ajamali wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:48 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:23 am


at least I am not declaring myself self-appointed dai and giving the post of mazoon and mukasir to my own family members. :roll: :lol:

Beat that hajamali :mrgreen:
Yes Muffi did do that but we are talking about you talking to your self and patting yourself on the back right now.
yes Muffi did it, but arent Taher supposes to be the "game-changer" ?

btw thank you, you just proved the whole point that both [DELETED ]are just here to loot momeenin and buy green cards and properties in their name and both are here to lie and cheat.

hajamali finally spoke the truth.

All Thank to Allah :D

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#124

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:25 am

to be honest if late mazoon sahab had chose any other dude apart from his son and accepted that they are dai nizaam as they truely are, I would have been the first to join them, but when I saw they are still playing the little game of "family first' agenda, I knew they are nothing but chor naa bhai ghanti chor. and I am truely saying this with all honesty.
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-30 at 5.27.54 PM.jpeg

ajamali
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#125

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:09 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:20 am
ajamali wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:48 am


Yes Muffi did do that but we are talking about you talking to your self and patting yourself on the back right now.
yes Muffi did it, but arent Taher supposes to be the "game-changer" ?

btw thank you, you just proved the whole point that both [DELETED ]are just here to loot momeenin and buy green cards and properties in their name and both are here to lie and cheat.

hajamali finally spoke the truth.

All Thank to Allah :D
I believe that the point has been made repeatedly that ... there were no other names in the hat. And quite honestly, I doubt FD are too disappointed that you have chosen to lie to Muffi police about ashara attendance instead of attending theirs 8) .... also, the US is not the Modi government. You don’t just buy green cards :roll:

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#126

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:02 am

Yes you are correct there were no names in the hat because burhanuddin successfully destroyed scholars of dawat who would question him on the basis of dawat principles.

he destroyed system of independent Hudood who would guide momeenin.

greed of accumulating power for just one family led the destruction of bohra jamaat.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#127

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:22 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:22 pm
Future of dawoodi bohras will be same as agha khanis.


https://www.facebook.com/rethinkingismailism/
So called "Muslims" agha khani Jamaat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xe6tbrwcUU

if not stopped now present Bohra dai will lead them to this hell very soon.

Qadir
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#128

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:59 am

If by hell you mean all the dancing and stuff, you know Mufaddal Moula actually told us to stop that. I mean many people here said how restrictive it was for Moula to do so. But i guess you just proved that everyone belonging to your little reform movement thinks differently and the lack of leadership is the reason this movement was and is a failure.

Qadir
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#129

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:00 am

Seeing this video of Aga khanis strengthens my faith in Imam Tayyib and as a result strengthens my faith in Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#130

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:29 am

Qadir wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:59 am
If by hell you mean all the dancing and stuff, you know Mufaddal Moula actually told us to stop that. I mean many people here said how restrictive it was for Moula to do so. But i guess you just proved that everyone belonging to your little reform movement thinks differently and the lack of leadership is the reason this movement was and is a failure.
Hi buddy, please try and understand my follow words..

1) please accept you are a stupid person and most probably too blind to see reality.

2) Mufaddal saifuddin is actually making you dance on his tune and you dont even know it yet. his version of Islam and Imaan is actually taking you far from Islam. all his acts are fake and he is doing it all just for the sake of power and money.

it might take few years for you to understand my above point, but if you are sincere you will get it there.

w.salaam

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#131

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:34 am

Qadir wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:59 am
If by hell you mean all the dancing and stuff, you know Mufaddal Moula actually told us to stop that. I mean many people here said how restrictive it was for Moula to do so. But i guess you just proved that everyone belonging to your little reform movement thinks differently and the lack of leadership is the reason this movement was and is a failure.
you are too stupid that you cant even realize that I dont belong to any reform movement, I belong purely to true fatemi dawat which was preach by our real duat ul muttaqin.

Qadir
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#132

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:56 am

Can you give me a few examples of how Mufaddal Moula is taking us away from Islam or Imaan?

Qadir
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#133

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:04 am

I can give you a few instances of how Mufaddal Moula is bringing us closer to islam:
1) Qardan Hasanat: It was strated by Burhanuddin Moula but is continued and is thriving in Mufaddal Moula’s zamaan.
2) FMB: Following Imam zainul Abedeen’s footsteps every mumin receives a square meal everyday.
3) Ashara Ohbat: I mean the word itself is enough. Anyone saying its the reason mumin are getting away is not a true shia.

I can also provide a few examples of how Taher is leading you away from Islam:
1) Folding under media pressure to say khatna can be done after women achieves adulthood. Have the guts to defend your ideologies.
2) Burying a dai 11 days later and that too overseas. Do you understand what kind of precedence it sets?
3) Relaying waaz on youtube and giving people an option not to attend masjid. In our jamaat we relay majlises on youtube too but give the link only to people who have a genuine reason for not being able to attend majlis.

Any sane person would agree that if out of Taher and Mufaddal Moula, Taher would be considered as a person who’s leading mumineen to become like aga khanis and not Mufaddal Moula.

Qadir
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#134

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:04 am

I can give you a few instances of how Mufaddal Moula is bringing us closer to islam:
1) Qardan Hasanat: It was strated by Burhanuddin Moula but is continued and is thriving in Mufaddal Moula’s zamaan.
2) FMB: Following Imam zainul Abedeen’s footsteps every mumin receives a square meal everyday.
3) Ashara Ohbat: I mean the word itself is enough. Anyone saying its the reason mumin are getting away is not a true shia.

I can also provide a few examples of how Taher is leading you away from Islam:
1) Folding under media pressure to say khatna can be done after women achieves adulthood. Have the guts to defend your ideologies.
2) Burying a dai 11 days later and that too overseas. Do you understand what kind of precedence it sets?
3) Relaying waaz on youtube and giving people an option not to attend masjid. In our jamaat we relay majlises on youtube too but give the link only to people who have a genuine reason for not being able to attend majlis.

Any sane person would agree that if out of Taher and Mufaddal Moula, Taher would be considered as a person who’s leading mumineen to become like aga khanis and not Mufaddal Moula.

Qadir
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#135

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:04 am

I can give you a few instances of how Mufaddal Moula is bringing us closer to islam:
1) Qardan Hasanat: It was strated by Burhanuddin Moula but is continued and is thriving in Mufaddal Moula’s zamaan.
2) FMB: Following Imam zainul Abedeen’s footsteps every mumin receives a square meal everyday.
3) Ashara Ohbat: I mean the word itself is enough. Anyone saying its the reason mumin are getting away is not a true shia.

I can also provide a few examples of how Taher is leading you away from Islam:
1) Folding under media pressure to say khatna can be done after women achieves adulthood. Have the guts to defend your ideologies.
2) Burying a dai 11 days later and that too overseas. Do you understand what kind of precedence it sets?
3) Relaying waaz on youtube and giving people an option not to attend masjid. In our jamaat we relay majlises on youtube too but give the link only to people who have a genuine reason for not being able to attend majlis.

Any sane person would agree that if out of Taher and Mufaddal Moula, Taher would be considered as a person who’s leading mumineen to become like aga khanis and not Mufaddal Moula.

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#136

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:17 pm

Qadir you are even dumber than I thought. Mummy’s boy is a troll on this forum. He is as much an STF follower as you are. You Mufaddali dumbasses do not miss a fake chance to denigrate STF. And I say this without even reading the drivel that your post no doubt is.

bohra_manus
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#137

Unread post by bohra_manus » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:19 pm

Qadir wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:04 am
I can give you a few instances of how Mufaddal Moula is bringing us closer to islam:
1) Qardan Hasanat: It was strated by Burhanuddin Moula but is continued and is thriving in Mufaddal Moula’s zamaan.
People are pressured to donate to the scheme during the Wajebaat baithak. Please don't deny it, I have experienced it myself.
It is all pressurized under "mola in khushi vaste"

2) FMB: Following Imam zainul Abedeen’s footsteps every mumin receives a square meal everyday.
Not true. You don't get the thali unless you pay the amount arbitrarily set by the amil & jamat in charge. I know many poor mumin who stopped the thali because they couldn't afford to pay the jacked up rates

3) Ashara Ohbat: I mean the word itself is enough. Anyone saying its the reason mumin are getting away is not a true shia.
Forcing and pressurizing people to attend does not make the attendee more shia than he/she is. If he/she really loves Imam Hussain and really appreciates the bayans done during the waez, he/she will come without any force. I know many people (myself included) who prefer to go to other Shia bayans which are done exactly for 1 hour at time convenient to all.

I can also provide a few examples of how Taher is leading you away from Islam:
1) Folding under media pressure to say khatna can be done after women achieves adulthood. Have the guts to defend your ideologies.
2) Burying a dai 11 days later and that too overseas. Do you understand what kind of precedence it sets?
3) Relaying waaz on youtube and giving people an option not to attend masjid. In our jamaat we relay majlises on youtube too but give the link only to people who have a genuine reason for not being able to attend majlis.

Any sane person would agree that if out of Taher and Mufaddal Moula, Taher would be considered as a person who’s leading mumineen to become like aga khanis and not Mufaddal Moula.
Salam Br Qadir,
Please read my comments above. I don't think it is as simple as you have put it.

momeenbhai
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#138

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:40 pm

Qadir wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:56 am
Can you give me a few examples of how Mufaddal Moula is taking us away from Islam or Imaan?
read all of my post on this forum you will get it.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#139

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:57 am

Qadir wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:04 am
I can give you a few instances of how Mufaddal Moula is bringing us closer to islam:
1) Qardan Hasanat: It was strated by Burhanuddin Moula but is continued and is thriving in Mufaddal Moula’s zamaan.

Given the line at The door of Fatemi Dawat for Qardan, it is very clear that the truly needy are getting rejected at Muffy’s door!!

2) FMB: Following Imam zainul Abedeen’s footsteps every mumin receives a square meal everyday.

Already addressed by the other guy. The truly needy can’t afford thaali!

3) Ashara Ohbat: I mean the word itself is enough. Anyone saying its the reason mumin are getting away is not a true shia.

MS has ruined the azamat of Muharram by making it a 3 month affair. Ohbat should be a continuous process - a preparation of the nafs - as it is in For followers of STF - not forced dos with crocodile tears as it is in the Muffy world. I am enough a part of the Muffy world to know exactly what a nautanki Ohbat is.


I can also provide a few examples of how Taher is leading you away from Islam:
1) Folding under media pressure to say khatna can be done after women achieves adulthood. Have the guts to defend your ideologies.

What STF did was far from a folding under media pressure. He addressed the concerns of 50% of his population and gave them a way to uphold shariat within the bounds of the law!! What MS did was to encourage his followers to break the law in a duplicitous way! As we see, his followers ended up in jail, lost their license to practice medicine and worse still, continue to break the law and risk going to jail. His flip flop on this issue by first banning the practice and then encouraging it is the hallmark of a poor leader!

2) Burying a dai 11 days later and that too overseas. Do you understand what kind of precedence it sets?

In fact what STF did was show the world how a Dai should be buried if he passes away abroad. SKQ’s Mubarak remains were brought home and he did tawaf of Raudat Tahera (while you guys kept looking up helplessly!) and was buried where his followers do ziyarat of him every day.
3) Relaying waaz on youtube and giving people an option not to attend masjid. In our jamaat we relay majlises on youtube too but give the link only to people who have a genuine reason for not being able to attend majlis.

STF is making sure that his message reaches his followers and that they are able to participate in the ghum of imam Hussain no matter where they are and under what circumstances. I think you protest so much because you are afraid that his powerful waaz is attracting more viewers each year. In fact you only started broadcasting on YouTube in imitation of STF LOL!!


Any sane person would agree that if out of Syedna Taher and Mufaddal Moula, Taher would be considered as a person who’s leading mumineen to become like aga khanis and not Muffy.

[u]Quite the opposite.[/u]


think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#140

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:00 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:57 am
Qadir wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:04 am
I can give you a few instances of how Mufaddal Moula is bringing us closer to islam:
1) Qardan Hasanat: It was strated by Burhanuddin Moula but is continued and is thriving in Mufaddal Moula’s zamaan.

Given the line at The door of Fatemi Dawat for Qardan, it is very clear that the truly needy are getting rejected at Muffy’s door!!

2) FMB: Following Imam zainul Abedeen’s footsteps every mumin receives a square meal everyday.

Already addressed by the other guy. The truly needy can’t afford thaali!

3) Ashara Ohbat: I mean the word itself is enough. Anyone saying its the reason mumin are getting away is not a true shia.

MS has ruined the azamat of Muharram by making it a 3 month affair. Ohbat should be a continuous process - a preparation of the nafs - as it is in For followers of STF - not forced dos with crocodile tears as it is in the Muffy world. I am enough a part of the Muffy world to know exactly what a nautanki Ohbat is.


I can also provide a few examples of how Taher is leading you away from Islam:
1) Folding under media pressure to say khatna can be done after women achieves adulthood. Have the guts to defend your ideologies.

What STF did was far from a folding under media pressure. He addressed the concerns of 50% of his population and gave them a way to uphold shariat within the bounds of the law!! What MS did was to encourage his followers to break the law in a duplicitous way! As we see, his followers ended up in jail, lost their license to practice medicine and worse still, continue to break the law and risk going to jail. His flip flop on this issue by first banning the practice and then encouraging it is the hallmark of a poor leader!

2) Burying a dai 11 days later and that too overseas. Do you understand what kind of precedence it sets?

In fact what STF did was show the world how a Dai should be buried if he passes away abroad. SKQ’s Mubarak remains were brought home and he did tawaf of Raudat Tahera (while you guys kept looking up helplessly!) and was buried where his followers do ziyarat of him every day.
3) Relaying waaz on youtube and giving people an option not to attend masjid. In our jamaat we relay majlises on youtube too but give the link only to people who have a genuine reason for not being able to attend majlis.

STF is making sure that his message reaches his followers and that they are able to participate in the ghum of imam Hussain no matter where they are and under what circumstances. I think you protest so much because you are afraid that his powerful waaz is attracting more viewers each year. In fact you only started broadcasting on YouTube in imitation of STF LOL!!


Any sane person would agree that if out of Syedna Taher and Mufaddal Moula, Taher would be considered as a person who’s leading mumineen to become like aga khanis and not Muffy.

[u]Quite the opposite.[/u]

Indeed there is no contest!
People like Qadir deserve a leader like Muffy because his waffling on issues reflects their own muddled thinking. They can all wallow together in the mud and eat out of the same mosh pit with a good amount of crocodile tears mixed in for seasoning.

Qadir
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#141

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:46 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:00 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:57 am
Indeed there is no contest!
People like Qadir deserve a leader like Muffy because his waffling on issues reflects their own muddled thinking. They can all wallow together in the mud and eat out of the same mosh pit with a good amount of crocodile tears mixed in for seasoning.
I don’t need to justify me going to Ashara waaz and giving wajebat. I know I am doing it for akherat and no one is forcing me. Going to Ashara for 10 days is not something that only Bohras follow and Mufaddal Moula urging mumineen to come to Ashara is to avoid mumineen to turn like Aga khanis.

Btw, Rasullullah has said that crying crocodile tears on Imam Hussain also guarantees Jannat. So, i guess everyone who came to majlis under pressure will enjoy in after death. The true loss is of people who don’t go.

bohra_manus
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#142

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:57 pm

bohra_manus wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:19 pm
Qadir wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:04 am
I can give you a few instances of how Mufaddal Moula is bringing us closer to islam:
1) Qardan Hasanat: It was strated by Burhanuddin Moula but is continued and is thriving in Mufaddal Moula’s zamaan.
People are pressured to donate to the scheme during the Wajebaat baithak. Please don't deny it, I have experienced it myself.
It is all pressurized under "mola in khushi vaste"

2) FMB: Following Imam zainul Abedeen’s footsteps every mumin receives a square meal everyday.
Not true. You don't get the thali unless you pay the amount arbitrarily set by the amil & jamat in charge. I know many poor mumin who stopped the thali because they couldn't afford to pay the jacked up rates

3) Ashara Ohbat: I mean the word itself is enough. Anyone saying its the reason mumin are getting away is not a true shia.
Forcing and pressurizing people to attend does not make the attendee more shia than he/she is. If he/she really loves Imam Hussain and really appreciates the bayans done during the waez, he/she will come without any force. I know many people (myself included) who prefer to go to other Shia bayans which are done exactly for 1 hour at time convenient to all.

I can also provide a few examples of how Taher is leading you away from Islam:
1) Folding under media pressure to say khatna can be done after women achieves adulthood. Have the guts to defend your ideologies.
2) Burying a dai 11 days later and that too overseas. Do you understand what kind of precedence it sets?
3) Relaying waaz on youtube and giving people an option not to attend masjid. In our jamaat we relay majlises on youtube too but give the link only to people who have a genuine reason for not being able to attend majlis.

Any sane person would agree that if out of Taher and Mufaddal Moula, Taher would be considered as a person who’s leading mumineen to become like aga khanis and not Mufaddal Moula.
Salam Br Qadir,
Please read my comments above. I don't think it is as simple as you have put it.
Br Qadir,
I would be interested in your comments to my response to your post. Does it mean you agree with it?

Qadir
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#143

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:20 pm

bohra_manus wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:57 pm
bohra_manus wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:19 pm


Salam Br Qadir,
Please read my comments above. I don't think it is as simple as you have put it.
Br Qadir,
I would be interested in your comments to my response to your post. Does it mean you agree with it?
Qardan Hasanat is a broad term, it has several differing schemes:
There is Mohammedi and Taheri Scheme in which you give money voluntarily without asking for a refund. Mohammedi Scheme accepts random amounts which we give on Jumoa or during majalis.
Taheri scheme accepts only in units of fixed amount which people usually only give with wajebat.
Both of these schemes are used to lend money to mumineen without mortgaging anything with repayment term being much longer than normal loans.
Hussaini Scheme is a refundable scheme. You pay with cheque and you get back money from it within 24 hrs of requesting it.
Now yes Moula ni khushi waste is right but i consider that when i give money in qardan hasanat its to help other mumin. I don’t care if that note I gave in cover will go in the hands of a mumin in need or some janab will take it, I only care about my niyat. I hope everyone starts believing like that too.

FMB does provide meals to mumineen who cannot pay. If you do find evidence against it please share. Your answer seems like some politician’s.

Actually people attending majalis of Ashara does make them more shia. One of the main requirement of Ashara is to do matam and Gham of Imam Hussain. You cannot do proper matam at home listening to waaz on youtube. I know because i was ill two years ago and had to get relay from masjid, it might work for someone else but definitely does not work for me. And you might say that people like other shias bayaan more then well they do bayaan at night what’s wrong in coming to bayaan in masjid in morning/afternoon? They will go to mawaid to have food but for bayaan, they want other shias?

Qadir
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#144

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:24 pm

I think I wasn’t fair on FMB answer, yes the thali price are sometimes jacked up. I personally don’t have to pay for FMB because I am a student. FMB is still new it will get better over the years. I live in a jamaat outside India, our amil is the best. Maybe some places the administration might be looting people or not giving thali to poor mumineen, i hope their names get out and the amil if found wrong be removed from his post.

ajamali
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#145

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:40 pm

Qadir wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:24 pm
I think I wasn’t fair on FMB answer, yes the thali price are sometimes jacked up. I personally don’t have to pay for FMB because I am a student. FMB is still new it will get better over the years. I live in a jamaat outside India, our amil is the best. Maybe some places the administration might be looting people or not giving thali to poor mumineen, i hope their names get out and the amil if found wrong be removed from his post.
You were also wrong about where SKQ is buried and about your evaluation of MS waffling on Khafz vs STF leadership On the issue. You were also dead wrong about how many people are helped by Qardan schemes,

Qadir
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#146

Unread post by Qadir » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:36 am

Every person following Mufaddal Moula or people from the Progressive movement or from other Bohra factions. Even other shias and other muslims will say that KQ’s dafan was not according to islam and shariat. Syedna Jalal Shamshuddin did not bring Syedna Yusuf’s janaza to India from Yemen so people can easily do ziyarat. Dafan should be done ASAP. Period.

On Khafz I agree that if a parent has the right to choose if their child gets vaccinated or not then parents have right to choose if child gets khatna or not. It was not a law to not do khafz until now in Australia so it was asked to do in secrecy. Not giving vaccinations might kill your child but khatna and what bohra do is done to women by doctors. I still disagree with TF that he did not even try to uphold the principles if dawat and just bended under pressure

Firstly I never said anything about how many are helped, so how can i be “dead wrong” about numbers. Secondly, do you have a count of how many people have benefited from Qardan. If i find out even one person was helped in the last year, i would give the same amount of money if not more, again next year.

MohammedG
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:37 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#147

Unread post by MohammedG » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:26 am

Qadir wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:56 am
Can you give me a few examples of how Mufaddal Moula is taking us away from Islam or Imaan?
This is just one - but there are others - like the time he asked Dawoodi Bohra men to throw their wives out of their home if they do not wear rida. What could be more unislamic than throwing your wife out?

Luckily I have not heard of a single Dawoodi Bohra husband following his farmaan - proving that what he is preaching is so irrational and so unreasonable that no sensible person can follow it.
Attachments
WhatsApp Video 2014-05-12.mp4
(9.52 MiB) Downloaded 76 times

ajamali
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#148

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:59 am

Qadir wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:36 am
Every person following Mufaddal Moula or people from the Progressive movement or from other Bohra factions. Even other shias and other muslims will say that KQ’s dafan was not according to islam and shariat. Syedna Jalal Shamshuddin did not bring Syedna Yusuf’s janaza to India from Yemen so people can easily do ziyarat. Dafan should be done ASAP. Period.

On Khafz I agree that if a parent has the right to choose if their child gets vaccinated or not then parents have right to choose if child gets khatna or not. It was not a law to not do khafz until now in Australia so it was asked to do in secrecy. Not giving vaccinations might kill your child but khatna and what bohra do is done to women by doctors. I still disagree with TF that he did not even try to uphold the principles if dawat and just bended under pressure

Firstly I never said anything about how many are helped, so how can i be “dead wrong” about numbers. Secondly, do you have a count of how many people have benefited from Qardan. If i find out even one person was helped in the last year, i would give the same amount of money if not more, again next year.
So then why did you say he was buried abroad at first? Like mummy’s boy And your Moula you are beginning to say whatever is expedient to your agenda first and then backtrack.

As for khafz, why did MS first send out letters to Westerners saying do not do khafz for the love of your homeland because that is part of your iman. Then he Turned around and urged the same people to get it done! To hell with love of your homeland (and hence iman?) Is there anything more unislamic than lying about what a person’s iman should be? Is anything more un-Dai-like? STF have absolutely clear guidance on Khafz and he has had no need to backtrack. You can blow your horn as much as you want but the fact is that MS has waffled, his people are in jail and STF stand victorious.Your guy is the one bending and bowing with the wind. The face of his people is the face of regressive practices in Western media. To this day they continue breaking the law.

As for Qardan, MS should really help the needy. There is no point in piling on loans to those who are already turning a profit so they can grow. Because the very needy with no collateral are turning up at the door of Fatemi Dawat. Perhaps your guy should take a chance on his own people. He cannot simply take and take and not give some.

Qadir
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#149

Unread post by Qadir » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:28 am

ajamali wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:59 am
Qadir wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:36 am
Every person following Mufaddal Moula or people from the Progressive movement or from other Bohra factions. Even other shias and other muslims will say that KQ’s dafan was not according to islam and shariat. Syedna Jalal Shamshuddin did not bring Syedna Yusuf’s janaza to India from Yemen so people can easily do ziyarat. Dafan should be done ASAP. Period.

On Khafz I agree that if a parent has the right to choose if their child gets vaccinated or not then parents have right to choose if child gets khatna or not. It was not a law to not do khafz until now in Australia so it was asked to do in secrecy. Not giving vaccinations might kill your child but khatna and what bohra do is done to women by doctors. I still disagree with TF that he did not even try to uphold the principles if dawat and just bended under pressure

Firstly I never said anything about how many are helped, so how can i be “dead wrong” about numbers. Secondly, do you have a count of how many people have benefited from Qardan. If i find out even one person was helped in the last year, i would give the same amount of money if not more, again next year.
So then why did you say he was buried abroad at first? Like mummy’s boy And your Moula you are beginning to say whatever is expedient to your agenda first and then backtrack.
When i used the word overseas, I meant KQ died in USA and his body was buried overseas in India 11 days later.

ajamali
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#150

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:15 pm

Qadir wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:28 am
ajamali wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:59 am


So then why did you say he was buried abroad at first? Like mummy’s boy And your Moula you are beginning to say whatever is expedient to your agenda first and then backtrack.
When i used the word overseas, I meant KQ died in USA and his body was buried overseas in India 11 days later.
You worry about taking care of the poor and starving among your living first before worrying about our dead!

Also don’t try to twist what you said. You have learned to backpedal like your master. Don’t do khafz...must do khafz!