Ashara 1441 - Colombo

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#91

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:52 am

ajamali wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:51 am
Qadir wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:34 pm
I for one was only there to see Trump,
Qadir you strike me as the kind of guy who would be chasing Hitler for a selfie with him!
Bau dhayo naa ban hajamali, your leader SMB also took many pics with modi and gave him lots of money.

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#92

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:00 pm

Why is muffy idiot so obsessed by ITS attendance? Just got this email. Wtf?

Muharam is gone but harassment is not gone yet.


During Ashara Mubaraka 1441H. it was imperative for all mumineen to get their ITS cards scanned. Nevertheless, if you have not been able to get your card scanned during Ashara Mubaraka for reasons like scanning issue / forgot scanning / forgot ITS card / no scanning person available / other issue etc and been marked as NOT ATTENDED for that particular day.

If below scanning status is incorrect due to any reason, kindly approach your Mouze: Janaab Aamil Saheb / ITS Coordinator / Masool / Musaid / Musaida / Jamaat Office and get it corrected before Thursday, 26-Sept-2019 without fail.

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#93

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Wtf will he do if I never scan my card?

I swear by GOD if I ever get stopped in masjid for this. I am going to fuck amil and local jamat member and definately go to police.

This is 2019 what the [DELETED] they think they can do with baraat now. [DELETED] you muffy. Try me.

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#94

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:08 pm

STOP SCANNING YOUR CARDS PEOPLE, THEY CANT DO SHIIT TO YOU. DONT GIVE IT TO THEM..


GO TO POLICE IF THEY STOP YOU FROM ENTERING MASJID, THEY CANT STOP ANY ONE FROM MASJID.

ajamali
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#95

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:10 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:52 am
ajamali wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:51 am


Qadir you strike me as the kind of guy who would be chasing Hitler for a selfie with him!
Bau dhayo naa ban hajamali, your leader SMB also took many pics with modi and gave him lots of money.
Right..... you know that because you saw a few YouTube videos of SMB sitting next to modi. And some monies exchanging hands in that period. Since you are at a level where a few threatening emails about card scanning throw you off kilter, let’s just say you are a mushroom and end this conversation.

You are kept in the dark and fed S#!7. And you thrive on it.

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#96

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:11 pm

ajamali wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:10 pm
momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:52 am


Bau dhayo naa ban hajamali, your leader SMB also took many pics with modi and gave him lots of money.
Right..... you know that because you saw a few YouTube videos of SMB sitting next to modi. And some monies exchanging hands in that period. Since you are at a level where a few threatening emails about card scanning throw you off kilter, let’s just say you are a mushroom and end this conversation.

You are kept in the dark and fed S#!7. And you thrive on it.
shut up idiot, I am not threatened by any email because I am not afraid and Ghulam like you. :lol:

I posted it for public interest.

and yes SMB actions are well documented and saved with proof on the internet for the world to see so that idiots like you cant manipulate the history.

Crater Lake
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#97

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:56 am

Qadir wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:38 am

I believe there is nothing wrong in showing that we are different,
Very interesting that your Master thinks it is important to show that you are different from other Muslimeen but not important to show that you are different from a Muslim killing oppressor and tyrant (not to mention incompetent PM.)

No! Him, you fold your hands for and bow down to. Just as you do to your incompetent moula. It’s revolting and hilarious to see you guys do that to Modi. Almost like he was a Moula proxy.

Crater Lake
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#98

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:03 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:11 pm
ajamali wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:10 pm


Right..... you know that because you saw a few YouTube videos of SMB sitting next to modi. And some monies exchanging hands in that period. Since you are at a level where a few threatening emails about card scanning throw you off kilter, let’s just say you are a mushroom and end this conversation.

You are kept in the dark and fed S#!7. And you thrive on it.
shut up idiot, I am not threatened by any email because I am not afraid and Ghulam like you. :lol:

I posted it for public interest.

and yes SMB actions are well documented and saved with proof on the internet for the world to see so that idiots like you cant manipulate the history.
Just because you see SMB’s picture with Modi does not mean he gave his full support to Modi. Can you not imagine that someone else orchestrated these photo ops after SMB called him a killer and a monster in waaz?

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#99

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:09 am

Crater Lake wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:03 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:11 pm


shut up idiot, I am not threatened by any email because I am not afraid and Ghulam like you. :lol:

I posted it for public interest.

and yes SMB actions are well documented and saved with proof on the internet for the world to see so that idiots like you cant manipulate the history.
Just because you see SMB’s picture with Modi does not mean he gave his full support to Modi. Can you not imagine that someone else orchestrated these photo ops after SMB called him a killer and a monster in waaz?
this is some thing like what US media says about Trump relations with porn stars. :lol:

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#100

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:13 am

Today I heard Hussain bhai sahab waez at Galiyakot, and after hearing his waez I felt there is some serious problem going on in this family.

95% of his waez was trying to prove that mufaddal Saifuddin is true successor of SMB, I am mean this is insane, after 6-7 years of his seat to dai his son is still trying too hard to prove he is dai.

it looks like there is some internal fight going on and they are trying hard to gain public support... wallah o Alam.

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#101

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:46 am

[DELETED]

Crater Lake
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#102

Unread post by Crater Lake » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:06 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:09 am
Crater Lake wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:03 am


Just because you see SMB’s picture with Modi does not mean he gave his full support to Modi. Can you not imagine that someone else orchestrated these photo ops after SMB called him a killer and a monster in waaz?
this is some thing like what US media says about Trump relations with porn stars. :lol:
Nothing like that at all. And there is no such thing as a monolithic US media. Different outlets provide different kinds of editorials.

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#103

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:42 am

yeah sure it does looks like SMB was really forced to meet modi.
Attachments
wssaass.jpg
wssaass.jpg (6.03 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
wasaass.jpg
wasaass.jpg (7.34 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
qqqq.jpg
qqqq.jpg (7.89 KiB) Viewed 1156 times

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#104

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:44 am

Also seems he was also forced to hold that gun and stand near that dead animal for photo opp.
Attachments
gdffgdfgfg.jpg
ffffff.jpg
assssss.jpg

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#105

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:45 am

No matter how educated an abde is and how good they can speak English or any other language.

no matter how good they are in their professional life and rich with money and status.

no matter how many degrees and books they read.

No matter if they belong to first world second world or the third world

at the end they remain BRAIN DEAD

Crater Lake
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#106

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:22 am

Hey you are the one pouring money into Muffi’s madressahs to churn out ziyafat giving drones. Don’t call people who support SMB brain dead. I do not deny the animal pictures. However that was never the topic under discussion.

The Modi pictures however.....Sometimes a picture does not tell the whole story. And obviously since you were not present in the waaz where he denounced him in the strongest words, you do not have the whole story.

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#107

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:24 am

Crater Lake wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:22 am
Hey you are the one pouring money into Muffi’s madressahs to churn out ziyafat giving drones. Don’t call people who support SMB brain dead. I do not deny the animal pictures. However that was never the topic under discussion.

The Modi pictures however.....Sometimes a picture does not tell the whole story. And obviously since you were not present in the waaz where he denounced him in the strongest words, you do not have the whole story.
You are a perfect example of abde or an amte now go and do some sajda for taher and rest the case, good day!!!

Crater Lake
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#108

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:57 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:24 am
Crater Lake wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:22 am
Hey you are the one pouring money into Muffi’s madressahs to churn out ziyafat giving drones. Don’t call people who support SMB brain dead. I do not deny the animal pictures. However that was never the topic under discussion.

The Modi pictures however.....Sometimes a picture does not tell the whole story. And obviously since you were not present in the waaz where he denounced him in the strongest words, you do not have the whole story.
You are a perfect example of abde or an amte now go and do some sajda for taher and rest the case, good day!!!
Why are you getting so frustrated? Are the threatening emails getting to you? Are the free kababs in jeopardy?

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#109

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:41 am

Crater Lake wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:57 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:24 am


You are a perfect example of abde or an amte now go and do some sajda for taher and rest the case, good day!!!
Why are you getting so frustrated? Are the threatening emails getting to you? Are the free kababs in jeopardy?


I have no reason to be frustrated because I dont belong to your clan of slavery. I am just here to enjoy the circus and see how stupid you people are. I mean how stupid you can be to blame every thing on Mufaddal saifuddin even when his father was in charge of every thing, no body is going to buy that story that SMB was forced for every thing by his son. because thats not the case.


BRAIN DEAD abdes and amtes
should worry about their sujjud to humans and rubbing nose to the ground while they are taken on ride by Taher hedge fund :lol:

ajamali
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#110

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:49 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:41 am
Crater Lake wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:57 am


Why are you getting so frustrated? Are the threatening emails getting to you? Are the free kababs in jeopardy?


I have no reason to be frustrated because I dont belong to your clan of slavery. I am just here to enjoy the circus and see how stupid you people are. I mean how stupid you can be to blame every thing on Mufaddal saifuddin even when his father was in charge of every thing, no body is going to buy that story that SMB was forced for every thing by his son. because thats not the case.


BRAIN DEAD abdes and amtes
should worry about their sujjud to humans and rubbing nose to the ground while they are taken on ride by Taher hedge fund :lol:
So you admit you are not a Bohra and yet you are so chained to this forum and so up in arms about everything in our world that most times you make 3 or four back to back posts within minutes. Get a life dude, get a job and please find a hobby.

As far as sujud to humans, Allah Subhanahu Himself asked farishtas to do Sajda to Adam AS. If sajda to humans was prohibited, why would He ask Farishtas ( far greater beings than humans) to do sajda to a human?

Biradar
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#111

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:33 pm

ajamali wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:49 pm
So you admit you are not a Bohra and yet you are so chained to this forum and so up in arms about everything in our world that most times you make 3 or four back to back posts within minutes. Get a life dude, get a job and please find a hobby.
Mummysboi, as someone rightly named him, is a card carrying Bohra. He has admitted it many times in the last few weeks, including his frustration at being asked to scan his card, how he is planning to write "physical" letter to Muffy and how he listened to Muff's boy Jaffar at Galiakot. So obviously he is a Bohra.

He is also a typical Bohra in one sense: he has not courage of his convictions and despite the obvious hate he has for everything connected with Bohras, he is unable to stop attending Bohra events. Perhaps his wife has him by the you-know-what and so he is here all the time, expressing his frustration on being a real life sissy. I mean, even if he is a real life sissy he can be an online strong-man! But, even here is proves to be a total coward. He has made multiple IDs, changes IDs whenever he feels he has gotten a sound thrashing. It is clear to anyone of discernment that he is just a spineless, low-IQ cretin. Even after multiple ID changes he always gets caught as his gutter-like language and his low-IQ same-old same-old rants reveal him for what he is. Sad, really.

In any case, as both Humsafar and I have said many times, such spineless people who don't have the courage of their convictions are the reason for the ultimate failure of the Progressive Movement. But this seems to be the typical Bohra DNA: talk big but come up short. They can't just let go of the comfort, the kababs and the tikka-masala and the satisfied, gluttonous burping at the end. Hence, the endless line of wolves ready to shear them for all they are worth.

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#112

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:22 am

ajamali wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:49 pm
momeenbhai wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:41 am



I have no reason to be frustrated because I dont belong to your clan of slavery. I am just here to enjoy the circus and see how stupid you people are. I mean how stupid you can be to blame every thing on Mufaddal saifuddin even when his father was in charge of every thing, no body is going to buy that story that SMB was forced for every thing by his son. because thats not the case.


BRAIN DEAD abdes and amtes
should worry about their sujjud to humans and rubbing nose to the ground while they are taken on ride by Taher hedge fund :lol:
So you admit you are not a Bohra and yet you are so chained to this forum and so up in arms about everything in our world that most times you make 3 or four back to back posts within minutes. Get a life dude, get a job and please find a hobby.

As far as sujud to humans, Allah Subhanahu Himself asked farishtas to do Sajda to Adam AS. If sajda to humans was prohibited, why would He ask Farishtas ( far greater beings than humans) to do sajda to a human?
post an ayat which says HUMANS ARE ALLOWED TO DO SAJDA TO ANOTHER HUMAN

SHOW SINGLE INCIDENT WHERE RASULULLAH ACCEPTED ANY SAJDA.

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#113

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:25 am

Biradar wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:33 pm
ajamali wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:49 pm
So you admit you are not a Bohra and yet you are so chained to this forum and so up in arms about everything in our world that most times you make 3 or four back to back posts within minutes. Get a life dude, get a job and please find a hobby.
Mummysboi, as someone rightly named him, is a card carrying Bohra. He has admitted it many times in the last few weeks, including his frustration at being asked to scan his card, how he is planning to write "physical" letter to Muffy and how he listened to Muff's boy Jaffar at Galiakot. So obviously he is a Bohra.

He is also a typical Bohra in one sense: he has not courage of his convictions and despite the obvious hate he has for everything connected with Bohras, he is unable to stop attending Bohra events. Perhaps his wife has him by the you-know-what and so he is here all the time, expressing his frustration on being a real life sissy. I mean, even if he is a real life sissy he can be an online strong-man! But, even here is proves to be a total coward. He has made multiple IDs, changes IDs whenever he feels he has gotten a sound thrashing. It is clear to anyone of discernment that he is just a spineless, low-IQ cretin. Even after multiple ID changes he always gets caught as his gutter-like language and his low-IQ same-old same-old rants reveal him for what he is. Sad, really.

In any case, as both Humsafar and I have said many times, such spineless people who don't have the courage of their convictions are the reason for the ultimate failure of the Progressive Movement. But this seems to be the typical Bohra DNA: talk big but come up short. They can't just let go of the comfort, the kababs and the tikka-masala and the satisfied, gluttonous burping at the end. Hence, the endless line of wolves ready to shear them for all they are worth.
Actually running away from the community and sitting in shiit hole and write up on forum is more spineless than remaining in community and talk with fellow community members and try to rectify their action which I do in my personal capacity. so STFU MORON AND CRAWL BACK to your dark dorm and live your insignificant life.

SBM
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#114

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:47 am

"with fellow community members and try to rectify their action which I do in my personal capacity. "
and what is your success rate? any conversion from insanity to sanity during these encounters???

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#115

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:51 am

Good thing is now I have attended all the days of Muharram.

amaizng skills of mine to stay 2 places at a time. may be I am a JIN or a frishta who knows or may be a super human :lol:
Attachments
2019-09-29_21-20_Scan History.jpg
Last edited by momeenbhai on Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#116

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:52 am

SBM wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:47 am
"with fellow community members and try to rectify their action which I do in my personal capacity. "
and what is your success rate? any conversion from insanity to sanity during these encounters???
yes many many and it is amazing to talk with them, the only rule does not attack Mufaddal Saifuddin on their face and after that, they are willing to listen everything true you say.

Biradar
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#117

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:14 pm

My, my. Mummysboi is not only a spineless, low-IQ jellyfish (and card-carrying Muffy-following, kabbab-loving hypocrite) also has some serious temper issues. First he pretended to be a "brave" warrior against Muffy, and now it turns out that he is just a regular, card-carrying spineless Bohri, worse, one who is desperate to make sure he has 100% attendance record for Muffy events. :roll:

I mean, his temper tantrums here would put a 5 year old to shame! Clearly, his stunted mental development is accompanied by poor emotional development. But what can one expect from someone who, in the real sense of the word, is a napunsakling? His frustration with his life is clearly visible here, as he seems simply unable to keep from commenting on each and every issue. Sad, really. I suggest that Mummysboi go see a psychiatrist and get help before he suffers from a total mental breakdown.

momeenbhai
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#118

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:54 pm

@Biradar STFU MORON AND CRAWL BACK to your dark dorm and live your insignificant life.

Re-posting since you can't read English well. :lol: your personal attacks on me shows your shallow head and lonely life.

Also welcome to the ignore list enjoy your stay in trash bin. :P

RedBox
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#119

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:04 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:52 am
SBM wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:47 am
"with fellow community members and try to rectify their action which I do in my personal capacity. "
and what is your success rate? any conversion from insanity to sanity during these encounters???
yes many many and it is amazing to talk with them, the only rule does not attack Mufaddal Saifuddin on their face and after that, they are willing to listen everything true you say.

Sounds reasonable and practical thing to do. Keep it up bro.

ajamali
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Ashara 1441 - Colombo

#120

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:17 am

RedBox wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:04 pm
momeenbhai wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:52 am


yes many many and it is amazing to talk with them, the only rule does not attack Mufaddal Saifuddin on their face and after that, they are willing to listen everything true you say.

Sounds reasonable and practical thing to do. Keep it up bro.
He also loves talking to himself ..... and giving himself pats on the back.