Where is Maula?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Bismillah

Re: Where is Maula?

Unread post by Bismillah » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:12 am

This is really huge embracement and insult for some one who claims to be jannat naa malik. Small island is not allowing him unless he bribe the officials. Wow

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:14 pm

Let me stir the pot here

The Kaptan of Safina who trumpets purjosh matam and shouts Husein na gham sivay goi gham na batawe, claims he will hold the amtes hand to janat, the one who fought court battles to keep his witches touching girls vxgxxnx with cold steel forceps so they remain his deeni amtes..whose sons recite poetic holy verses to mesmerize his brain dead fans yet never ever tries to practise what they preach

He and his bahadoor sons, shababe Dunia are scared ..shxt of dying...why..he will avoid at all costs to meet his time of reckoning

He does not fight his fights...he sends lawyers, goons he pays out, bribes ... by Abdes conned najwas, takmim...

Corona has come knocking his door, literally lock down his palace of doom , his wealth cannot buy him refuge

...he must have tried New Zealand a Covid free island, but the the bxstxxrd Ozzie has ruined his reputation there..he could not go to Tanzania, where the foolish president thinks just pray hard and Corona will run like a hunted elephant, SMS does not beleive in prayer he believes in his own ego. What was left was UK, shxt 10,000s dead, ok lets try Dubai, nope...Fxxk too much covid around the world...how about Sri Lanka...Bloody dushmano leaked to media and now that door may close...try Taiwan or South Korea ...

I wish him no long health or safety...let his destiny and fate determine where he ends up. If this brings his reign down so be it, if not it should at least wake up a few sleeping dead to revert back to Islam.

Before abdes attack or curse me ...SMS has attacked Islam and corroded the whole Bohra future beyond repair, under his and SMB reign, manipulated the Quran meanings, doctored poetry to substitute his position as god on earth, skimmed out money that was collected or supposed to be for poor and needy to build his and his families lifestyle and money regenerating factory of harzan, FMB, videos, poisoned jamias right to the core where his foot soldiers are produced like rat infestation ,

so rather than serving the message of Islam they serve to create more slaves to keep bleeding them of money for his family and himself under the slogan . Mola ni khidmat.

So this is how modern slavery works...8am to 5 pm Bohras toil in there dukans, 6pm to 9pm they listen to their Amils who brainwash them to give up 20% of their income to send it back to the Shetani Mahal.

While we talk about global BLM, who cares about Bohra Lives Matter ...because kothar care about Dai's Life Matters

Shame on such a horrible phenomena.

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:20 pm

very well said....

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain

Unread post by Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:11 am

Bohra spring wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:14 pm Let me stir the pot here

The Kaptan of Safina who trumpets purjosh matam and shouts Husein na gham sivay goi gham na batawe, claims he will hold the amtes hand to janat, the one who fought court battles to keep his witches touching girls vxgxxnx with cold steel forceps so they remain his deeni amtes..whose sons recite poetic holy verses to mesmerize his brain dead fans yet never ever tries to practise what they preach

He and his bahadoor sons, shababe Dunia are scared ..shxt of dying...why..he will avoid at all costs to meet his time of reckoning

He does not fight his fights...he sends lawyers, goons he pays out, bribes ... by Abdes conned najwas, takmim...

Corona has come knocking his door, literally lock down his palace of doom , his wealth cannot buy him refuge

...he must have tried New Zealand a Covid free island, but the the bxstxxrd Ozzie has ruined his reputation there..he could not go to Tanzania, where the foolish president thinks just pray hard and Corona will run like a hunted elephant, SMS does not beleive in prayer he believes in his own ego. What was left was UK, shxt 10,000s dead, ok lets try Dubai, nope...Fxxk too much covid around the world...how about Sri Lanka...Bloody dushmano leaked to media and now that door may close...try Taiwan or South Korea ...

I wish him no long health or safety...let his destiny and fate determine where he ends up. If this brings his reign down so be it, if not it should at least wake up a few sleeping dead to revert back to Islam.

Before abdes attack or curse me ...SMS has attacked Islam and corroded the whole Bohra future beyond repair, under his and SMB reign, manipulated the Quran meanings, doctored poetry to substitute his position as god on earth, skimmed out money that was collected or supposed to be for poor and needy to build his and his families lifestyle and money regenerating factory of harzan, FMB, videos, poisoned jamias right to the core where his foot soldiers are produced like rat infestation ,

so rather than serving the message of Islam they serve to create more slaves to keep bleeding them of money for his family and himself under the slogan . Mola ni khidmat.

So this is how modern slavery works...8am to 5 pm Bohras toil in there dukans, 6pm to 9pm they listen to their Amils who brainwash them to give up 20% of their income to send it back to the Shetani Mahal.

While we talk about global BLM, who cares about Bohra Lives Matter ...because kothar care about Dai's Life Matters

Shame on such a horrible phenomena.
very well said, but I have question for you and many other who seek enlightenment for the Bohras.

Why do you use such contemptful language for them? how do you expect them to give any attention to you, when you start your nasihat by addressing them as Abdes & Amtes and calling them braindead all the time?

They are just practising the deen as taught to them, if you will see practising Bohra's apart from Dai frenzy, they are very particular about other ahkaam of Islam.

Allah Subhanahu says in Quran Shareef that "Qawlu linnase Husna"

If Islah is what we truly seek, then we need to change our ways of dealing with the regular folks.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:36 am

Do we Bohra's accept the below mentioned hadith of Rasulallah (SAW)?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.) Narrated Abdurrahman bin 'Awe "I have heard Allah's Messenger saying, 'If you hear about it (an outbreak of plague) in a land, do not go to it; but if the plague breaks out in a country where you are staying, do not run away from it'.( Al Bukhari)

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/st ... ics/353421
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am just trying to understand, because it could be construed to suggest not to travel from one place to another during a pandemic.

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:02 am

they dont care

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:49 pm

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:02 am they dont care
Understand, however the question was a different one !

Appreciate it if somebody knows the answer to the question: Do we accept the above quoted hadith as authentic according to the Dawoodi Bohra beliefs?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:45 am

Someone asked why such hatred and vilify abde and site, for 50 yrs from PDB to Cases to Author tried to awaken the brain dead to revolt , but no one did. They are a condemned lot. Even Corona showed how pitiful and vulnerable a Diai is yet abde are still chained.

Off all known institutions that provided relief , the baxxsrd Muffi collected more wajebat, and abdes in droves complied.

Do I care to at this late stage care of BLM or their salvation, nope , the Holy Book has stated there will be communities that will regret, I think there is no sorrow if Abdes end up in hell led by their leader as predicted in the Holy Book.. Let them be and example of how astray people get when they deliberately distort the holy faith.

On questions of Nabbi SA, really do you really honestly think Bohras believe and respect the Prophet, so why would they care about his Sunat.

How is it then do Abdes ever recite the Prophets name in their lifetime vs times they say countless times Mola and ya Hussein. It's a mind game. They just don't care or love the Prophet. It also serious they consider the Prophet more a subordinate to Imam Ali AS. Let us not pretend actions speak louder.

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:49 pm
Rashida saifuddin wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:02 am they dont care
Understand, however the question was a different one !

Appreciate it if somebody knows the answer to the question: Do we accept the above quoted hadith as authentic according to the Dawoodi Bohra beliefs?

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:02 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:36 am Do we Bohra's accept the below mentioned hadith of Rasulallah (SAW)?
1.) Narrated Abdurrahman bin 'Awe "I have heard Allah's Messenger saying, 'If you hear about it (an outbreak of plague) in a land, do not go to it; but if the plague breaks out in a country where you are staying, do not run away from it'.( Al Bukhari)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am just trying to understand, because it could be construed to suggest not to travel from one place to another during a pandemic.
During zaman of Syedna Abdulqadir Najmuddin, a plague broke out in Ujjain. A lot of huduud and even Syedna himself were infected. Syedna Najmuddin did irado of going to Burhanpur but people of Ujjain requested him to stay until he gets better. He accepted their request and said that "now I shall stay in Ujjain forever." I don't know for sure, but it can be implied that Syedna Najmuddin's death was due to plague illness.
So it can be inferred that travelling to or from plague is not restricted.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:10 am

Qadir wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:02 pm
dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:36 am Do we Bohra's accept the below mentioned hadith of Rasulallah (SAW)?

During zaman of Syedna Abdulqadir Najmuddin, a plague broke out in Ujjain. A lot of huduud and even Syedna himself were infected. Syedna Najmuddin did irado of going to Burhanpur but people of Ujjain requested him to stay until he gets better. He accepted their request and said that "now I shall stay in Ujjain forever." I don't know for sure, but it can be implied that Syedna Najmuddin's death was due to plague illness.
Thank you for your answer. If it is an authentic hadith of Rasulallah (SAW), we should accept it as Muslims.

However, I appreciate your sincere reply.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:04 am

If this hadith is true, i would like to give my take on it.
The word 'land' refers to place where the pandemic has striked which in today's scenario is the whole world so if you want to get back to your family or travel for work I don't think it would be in violation.
But if the plague is isolated to place you are from then hadith or not, you must not be irresponsible and selfish and stay put until the pandemic is suppressed.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:49 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:10 am
Qadir wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:02 pm

Thank you for your answer. If it is an authentic hadith of Rasulallah (SAW), we should accept it as Muslims.

However, I appreciate your sincere reply.
Does one only have to behave responsibly if it has been imposed upon us by a Hadith of Rasulullah? Isn’t a person’s responsibility towards other humans not Paramount, regardless of whether it has been imposed by religion? Is responsible behavior not more incumbent upon a leader?

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:31 am

This hadith is very much authentic and syedna Najmuddin was just travelling within the country, while MS is travelling abroad.

Big difference.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:18 am

But Muffadal Moula is traveling from heavy Covid-19 infected area India to SL were covid cases are declining or controlled. This is definitely in breach of the hadith of Rasullah SAW, more like Rat running away from sinking ship.

Our duats are famous for being tailors, soap makers, grains stores and farmers and they toiled the lands to serve mumin in alk possible ways. They were out there helping people not sitting and hiding in guarded palaces.

Burhanuddin Moula RA mentioned many times duats are same no matter what zaman it is, but this situation is contradictory. When you sit on mimbar do they do phekaa-pekki to entice the crowd.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:20 am

allbird wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:18 am But Muffadal Moula is traveling from heavy Covid-19 infected area India to SL were covid cases are declining or controlled. This is definitely in breach of the hadith of Rasullah SAW, more like Rat running away from sinking ship.

Our duats are famous for being tailors, soap makers, grains stores and farmers and they toiled the lands to serve mumin in alk possible ways. They were out there helping people not sitting and hiding in guarded palaces.

Burhanuddin Moula RA mentioned many times duats are same no matter what zaman it is, but this situation is contradictory. When you sit on mimbar do they do phekaa-pekki to entice the crowd.
Very well said sir! Even now if the Abdes don't understand then it's surely their loss! There's no way Muffy can show his face to the world! Raza na saheb is not getting Raza from SriLanka government! How low this guy will fall?

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:49 am

I still dont get why is he so anxious to go SL, he can easily sit some where in India low profile and remain under cover. it looks like he will soon transfer his dawat from Mumbai to Srilanka resort.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:22 am

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:49 am I still dont get why is he so anxious to go SL, he can easily sit some where in India low profile and remain under cover. it looks like he will soon transfer his dawat from Mumbai to Srilanka resort.
With his SBUT project in limbo due to high payment demand from Shiv Sena run Maharashtra Govt, with dwindling Ziyafaats due to lock down and his Saifee Mahal under Quarantine, and the Hush Money paid to SL govt, what else can the Religious Mafia do?

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:03 am

abdes reaction on all this will be interesting

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:13 am

juzer esmail wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:20 am
allbird wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:18 am But Muffadal Moula is traveling from heavy Covid-19 infected area India to SL were covid cases are declining or controlled. This is definitely in breach of the hadith of Rasullah SAW, more like Rat running away from sinking ship.

Very well said sir! Even now if the Abdes don't understand then it's surely their loss! There's no way Muffy can show his face to the world! Raza na saheb is not getting Raza from SriLanka government! How low this guy will fall?

A beautiful dawaat is completed destroyed by this money grabbing family. Even if bohras are NOT on true path of deen but still they could keep preserved and united as our previous Duat were doing. isn't aka khan doing good for his people, doesn't matter he drinks or womanizes but his followers are taken care of. Hospitals, orphanages, age homes, schools, colleges, free medical what else do you expect from a true leader. Recycle Tiffins ?

Aga Khan has not given a single penny to Modi, while our dear SMS has become his ATM machine, toilets, donations, elections funds, covid funds, non stop favors. Loot mumins and fund politicians matching Shajara to imam husian AS but act like Firrun and Yazeed.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:26 am

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:49 am I still dont get why is he so anxious to go SL, he can easily sit some where in India low profile and remain under cover. it looks like he will soon transfer his dawat from Mumbai to Srilanka resort.

I think he got toooo much involved with dirty politicians and getting black mailed by current government on every front. SBUT, black money, laundering funds, secret bank accounts and now court cases we are deep into the gutters.

I think they are thinking of fresh start in SL.

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:23 am

Agreed :idea:

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:23 pm

Any update on Saifee mahal quarantine, or the people who were not well?

I guess there are better now.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:27 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:23 pm Any update on Saifee mahal quarantine, or the people who were not well?

I guess there are better now.

Why don't you call up saifee hospital and find out yourself. Do you think people here are your junior's.....gossip gossip gossip...

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:20 am

any thing new here

QutbiBohra

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:48 am

Recent death of Shabbir bhai is in lime light right now. Moula special nazar on him.

QutbiBohra

Grand Ziyafat by imamat leads

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:06 am

I am wondering about the shukur ziyafat done by all imaamat leads worldwide.
There were more than 74K people who lead imamat namaaz this year in their respective houses and finally they got azeeem sharaf of ziyafat on the day of eid.
Now lets talk about some numbers. If 50K of them participated at minimum level of najwa which was 5300, that Ziyafat was worth 25.5 Cr !!!
Instead of doing majmui ziyafat everyday in ramazan this was the big hit. This calculation is just a at least, it could be more!
There were other Iftar Niyaz, daily ziyafat, Sehori Ziyafat and so on.
Plus now days still Zoom ziyafat is going on daily.
So what so ever happening in out side world.....in Khandala still gets goody bag.

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:00 am

QutbiBohra wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:48 am Recent death of Shabbir bhai is in lime light right now. Moula special nazar on him.
shabbir bhai who

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:08 am

Mufaddal BS is enjoying in SL?

awakenedsoul

Unread post by awakenedsoul » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:23 am

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:20 am any thing new here
This forum has not been very active lately. I wish I'd registered a few years ago when it was at its peak, I was reading the earlier threads and a lot of important and helpful discussions took place.

awakenedsoul

Re: Grand Ziyafat by imamat leads

Unread post by awakenedsoul » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:53 am

QutbiBohra wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:06 am I am wondering about the shukur ziyafat done by all imaamat leads worldwide.
There were more than 74K people who lead imamat namaaz this year in their respective houses and finally they got azeeem sharaf of ziyafat on the day of eid.
Now lets talk about some numbers. If 50K of them participated at minimum level of najwa which was 5300, that Ziyafat was worth 25.5 Cr !!!
Instead of doing majmui ziyafat everyday in ramazan this was the big hit. This calculation is just a at least, it could be more!
There were other Iftar Niyaz, daily ziyafat, Sehori Ziyafat and so on.
Plus now days still Zoom ziyafat is going on daily.
So what so ever happening in out side world.....in Khandala still gets goody bag.
Eid was a mega hit this time. Don't forget the eid salaams - silat, najwa and qardan hasana which were all supposed to be submitted directly to the respective jamaats. On top of that different sanstas also gave ziyafats, all the current and ex-jamea classes gave ziyafats. Eid was definitely a very bright day in Khandala.