Where is Maula?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#61

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:55 pm

awakenedsoul wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:23 am
Rashida saifuddin wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:20 am any thing new here
This forum has not been very active lately. I wish I'd registered a few years ago when it was at its peak, I was reading the earlier threads and a lot of important and helpful discussions took place.
This forum will go thru phases/waves. Went some events happen, people will report and it will get more active.

Happy reading :)

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#62

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:56 pm

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:08 am Mufaddal BS is enjoying in SL?
So is MS BS in Sri Lanka, or, is he in Khadala?

bohra_manus
Posts: 203
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Re: Where is Maula?

#63

Unread post by bohra_manus » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:48 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:56 pm
Rashida saifuddin wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:08 am Mufaddal BS is enjoying in SL?
So is MS BS in Sri Lanka, or, is he in Khadala?
He is still in Khandala

juzer esmail
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#64

Unread post by juzer esmail » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:41 am

According to reports he is now in Hasanfeer, along with Busaheba and staff. He went by car via Nashik, as he was denied Helicopter permission by the collector!

ZainabQV
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 3:38 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#65

Unread post by ZainabQV » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:29 am

Syedna Tayyeb Zainuddin became the 45th Dai around 1820. It is now 200 years later, 2020.

For the first time in 200 years, the Dai is nowhere to be seen on Ashura.

Where is Maula? Why is he not leading mumin in Imam Hussain's buka and matam?

Because he cannot get a stable internet connection? :lol:

Or maybe he is busy searching for his finest dupatta to wear to the ziyafat (scheduled this weekend) in his honour for the waaz he did not do! :lol:

Shabab
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#66

Unread post by Shabab » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:41 am

he is in Bermuda triangle

momeenin should leave school job business life every thing for 10 days

SMS cant leave his comfort even on ashura

Shabab
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#67

Unread post by Shabab » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:59 am

to be honest these 10 days are now full of stress, spirituality is missing big time.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Where is Maula?

#68

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:10 pm

ZainabQV wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:29 am Syedna Tayyeb Zainuddin became the 45th Dai around 1820. It is now 200 years later, 2020.

For the first time in 200 years, the Dai is nowhere to be seen on Ashura.

Where is Maula? Why is he not leading mumin in Imam Hussain's buka and matam?

Because he cannot get a stable internet connection? :lol:

Or maybe he is busy searching for his finest dupatta to wear to the ziyafat (scheduled this weekend) in his honour for the waaz he did not do! :lol:
Give the guy a break Behn Zainab. It is hard to give a speech with a ventilator tube down one’s throat.... Either that or it’s karma catching up to him in other ways.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Where is Maula?

#69

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:14 pm

Shabab wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:59 am to be honest these 10 days are now full of stress, spirituality is missing big time.
Why stress?

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Where is Maula?

#70

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:52 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:10 pm
ZainabQV wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:29 am Syedna Tayyeb Zainuddin became the 45th Dai around 1820. It is now 200 years later, 2020.

For the first time in 200 years, the Dai is nowhere to be seen on Ashura.

Where is Maula? Why is he not leading mumin in Imam Hussain's buka and matam?

Because he cannot get a stable internet connection? :lol:

Or maybe he is busy searching for his finest dupatta to wear to the ziyafat (scheduled this weekend) in his honour for the waaz he did not do! :lol:
Give the guy a break Behn Zainab. It is hard to give a speech with a ventilator tube down one’s throat.... Either that or it’s karma catching up to him in other ways.
Or he could just be going exclusive... why not just make a select few shell out big bucks for an exclusive pass to the jackass’ speech.... I don’t put any gimmick past him.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#71

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:10 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:10 pm
ZainabQV wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:29 am Syedna Tayyeb Zainuddin became the 45th Dai around 1820. It is now 200 years later, 2020.

For the first time in 200 years, the Dai is nowhere to be seen on Ashura.

Where is Maula? Why is he not leading mumin in Imam Hussain's buka and matam?

Because he cannot get a stable internet connection? :lol:

Or maybe he is busy searching for his finest dupatta to wear to the ziyafat (scheduled this weekend) in his honour for the waaz he did not do! :lol:
Give the guy a break Behn Zainab. It is hard to give a speech with a ventilator tube down one’s throat.... Either that or it’s karma catching up to him in other ways.
why do you say the above, please? I hope that is not the case.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#72

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:11 pm

Shabab wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:41 am he is in Bermuda triangle

momeenin should leave school job business life every thing for 10 days

SMS cant leave his comfort even on ashura
explain please?

yfm
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Where is Maula?

#73

Unread post by yfm » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:04 am

because he wants to live loooonnnnnggggg, you dummies (lol) :lol: because asking for mumineens to pray (prayers) for his long life is not enough. It has to be combined with safety. :D :wink:

ZainabQV
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 3:38 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#74

Unread post by ZainabQV » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:16 am

Maula has absconded into the forest for 6 months now - disappeared - as the french would say emporté par le vent (gone with the wind).

Not a word from him during Corona, not a word from him during Ramazan, not a word during Ashara. He is the Dai doing the ultimate disappearing trick, no one has even noticed. Is he in Malabar Hill, Mombasa, Maldives or Muffadal Villa?

We should be glad that Maula has time to attend a ziyafat in his honour this weekend in honour of all the waaz he did not do. Imam uz Zaman must be pleased with him.

He has all but taken leave from the community - argent faim - enjoying the mouth watering ziyafat foods collecting najwa by bank draft (he does not even trust his followers cheque) :lol: :shock: :lol:

I've heard from insiders that he prefers stuffed envelopes with his canapes. At least we can say he follows his own advice and opts for "cash business".

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Where is Maula?

#75

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:42 am

ZainabQV wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:16 am Maula has absconded into the forest for 6 months now - disappeared - as the french would say emporté par le vent (gone with the wind).

Not a word from him during Corona, not a word from him during Ramazan, not a word during Ashara. He is the Dai doing the ultimate disappearing trick, no one has even noticed. Is he in Malabar Hill, Mombasa, Maldives or Muffadal Villa?

We should be glad that Maula has time to attend a ziyafat in his honour this weekend in honour of all the waaz he did not do. Imam uz Zaman must be pleased with him.

He has all but taken leave from the community - argent faim - enjoying the mouth watering ziyafat foods collecting najwa by bank draft (he does not even trust his followers cheque)

I've heard from insiders that he prefers stuffed envelopes with his canapes. At least we can say he follows his own advice and opts for "cash business".
You know when they said SKQ could not be Dai because he had difficulty speaking?

What should one say about a “dai” who may have a voice and still does not speak? :roll:

think_for_yourself
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Where is Maula?

#76

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:04 am

It’s either an early retirement or a disability leave. Either that or it is a permanent goodbye and this time the horse trading, the planning and scheming is taking a little longer....Meanwhile, no harm in keeping the cash register ringing....

I remember Qadir coming on this forum and asking questions about embalming....I wonder if that is under consideration here....

Shabab
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#77

Unread post by Shabab » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:03 am

he is not coming on day of ashura as well.

imagine if some momeen does that.

abde53
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:01 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#78

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:49 am

If our Imam can stay in seclusion then what is your problem if his Dai can be in seclusion. do not start rumours there has to be reason why Imam's Haq Na Dai is in seclusion. Also why did Taher Saifuddin came to USA so he can run away from coronovirus in India and live in safe place instead of helping his follower there
Moula Muffadal and his followers were feeding Mumineen and Non Mumineen during the lockdown in Mumbai and other places, making sure all Mumineen has food in their house and were taken care during lockdown, no mumin went hungry becuse Moula Muffadal cares for his followers

Shabab
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#79

Unread post by Shabab » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:45 pm

good,

so now next year when the Amil will chase me to appear in ashura I will reply the same.

Imam in seclusion
Dai in seclusion
Momeen in seclusion

hope this works.

I really dont care where is SMS and what he is doing, my only concern is his gundaas should not harass to follow his orders.

I do matam on Hussain (A) by my self and not because of some one orders

ZainabQV
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 3:38 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#80

Unread post by ZainabQV » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:45 am

abde53 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:49 am If our Imam can stay in seclusion then what is your problem if his Dai can be in seclusion. do not start rumours there has to be reason why Imam's Haq Na Dai is in seclusion. Also why did Taher Saifuddin came to USA so he can run away from coronovirus in India and live in safe place instead of helping his follower there
Moula Muffadal and his followers were feeding Mumineen and Non Mumineen during the lockdown in Mumbai and other places, making sure all Mumineen has food in their house and were taken care during lockdown, no mumin went hungry becuse Moula Muffadal cares for his followers
The problem is not that Maula is in seclusion - it is that Maula is misleading the community and acting as if everything is fine. If he is in seclusion than he should say so, rather than bluffing that all is fine and asking for multi-crore ziyafats in his honour.

It is probably 200+ years since Saheb uz Zaman has not done bayaan on Aashura. It is Maula's basic duty, to do buka and matam of Imam Husain. Maula has said so countless times himself. Maula sat at home, enjoyed lavish meals and recycled old prepared videos! :oops:

As someone else has said if any ghair mumin didn't attend Ashara he would probably have his local jamea goon after him and have his ITS status downgraded from green to yellow status.

Maula probably didn't self-scan, probably can't even use a laptop or mobile without being spoon-fed with stuffed envelope. One standard for him, one for everyone else? He should definitely downgrade his own status to yellow or red for failing in his basic duty - to do bayaan of Imam Husain on Aashura. Imam uz Zaman is watching :roll:

abde53
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:01 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#81

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:53 am

Ben Zainab
we never asked our Imam why he is still in Seclusion so why his Dai has to tell you, there is some reason why Moula is not telling any one why he is in seclusion.
. "If he is in seclusion than he should say so,"

ZainabQV
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 3:38 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#82

Unread post by ZainabQV » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:15 am

abde53 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:53 am Ben Zainab
we never asked our Imam why he is still in Seclusion so why his Dai has to tell you, there is some reason why Moula is not telling any one why he is in seclusion.
. "If he is in seclusion than he should say so,"
Bhai/Ben - to address your specific point, when the Imam Tyeb went into seclusion it was made absolutely clear that he was doing so. Remember the Sijil-ul-Bisharat?

I will repeat again it is Maula's basic duty to do buka and matam of Imam Husain without fear or favour. Maula has said so countless times himself. And you know it. Maula failed absolutely in this basic duty.

Shabab
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#83

Unread post by Shabab » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:09 am

Basically this andh bhakt abde is questioning on wisdom of Imam by dragging his name into this muharram episode.

this moron dont even know that there was a life threat and numerous reasons why Imam went in seclusion and Imam is Imam he appointed dai for the same reason.

while Mufaddal saifuddin is sitting some where comfortably and though he has masoon and mukasir he gave them no instructions to do bayan, because that would raise thier standards and MS dont want that.

andh bhakt abde knows it very well, but his bhakti doesn't let him see the clear picture yet

awakenedsoul
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:45 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#84

Unread post by awakenedsoul » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:40 am

Moula is busy using wajebaat money to rank first on google for the search term "who is the best muslim in the world"

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Where is Maula?

#85

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:17 am

awakenedsoul wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:40 am Moula is busy using wajebaat money to rank first on google for the search term "who is the best muslim in the world"
The Muslims with the most lasting influence in Islam’s history have been those who had very little worldly power. The Prophet PBUH the first Muslim, Imam Hussain AS, Moulana Ali AS..... if Muffy the chicken in hiding thinks that he can make it into the history books on the back of the achievements of SMB, he has another think coming.

SBM
Posts: 6432
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#86

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:27 am

Basically this andh bhakt abde is questioning on wisdom of Imam by dragging his name into this muharram episode.
this moron dont even know that there was a life threat and numerous reasons why Imam went in seclusion and Imam is Imam he appointed dai for the same reason.
So what is holding Imam to get out of Seclusion now, you still think he has life threat when entire Army of Iran and others can provide all kind of security--just asking
Going step further, Shiaism started with Imam Ali followed by Imam Hassan, Imam Hussain and Imam Zain Ul Abeddin and so on and all these Imams had many life threats but did not hide instead stood up to tyranny and gave their lives and family--so you think our Hidden Imam's life is more important then the life of Imam Hussain--just wondering

SBM
Posts: 6432
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#87

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:24 pm

And BTW-did really people missed him, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 607
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Where is Maula?

#88

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:56 pm

Muffy did not broadcast his waaz because doing so would invite a direct comparison with STF on a similar platform. Without the thousands milling around Muffy and covering up for his ineptitude, Muffy did not stand a chance.

He was also afraid that the many ITS card holders who secretly hate him would take every opportunity to video tape and broadcast his bloopers.

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 607
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Where is Maula?

#89

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:58 pm

But it is also possible he is lying somewhere with a ventilator tube down his throat :lol:

Or vacationing on some pleasure island or hill station.... :roll:

Leading the buka of Imam Hussain is hard work. In the nass drama he kept repeating that he was “Mushtahik.” Unworthy. I think it was the only time he spoke the truth!! :lol:

I remember he also kept repeating in the Cromwell tape, “kem thaasey....“ my response to him is: Look at STF. “Aam thai!“
Last edited by UnhappyBohra on Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SBM
Posts: 6432
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Where is Maula?

#90

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:14 pm

Wow
How much vile you have-
I thought STF followers are supposed to be compassionate and but again it is same OLD same OLD.
While SMS talks about his BAWAJI SAHEB-STF talked about his Bawaji saheb and how he came to do Khidmat of SKQ and SMB in last days of their life --nothing different- Many people do that except they do not have air-condition houses with many servants around