Munsif, Jurrat and other Periodicals.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain

Munsif, Jurrat and other Periodicals.

Unread post by Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:56 am

Hi,

Does anyone have digital copies of all the anti-establishment periodicals that use to be published earlier,

Munsif
Jurrat
Gulzare Daudi
Gulzare Hakimi

Etc..Etc..

Nafisa

Re: Munsif, Jurrat and other Periodicals.

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:31 am

Our learned Ustad, Miansaheb Yusufbhai Muayyadi often discussed several sensitive episodes that happened during the period of inqita un Nass. He revealed that many Ulama of Dawat have written different articles which were published in Bohra opposition magazines. Fortunately one of my Dakkani friends shared some copies of Jurraat, published from Malegaon. Upon inquiring she told me learned Prof. Mahdi Hasan manages Jamaat affairs.

I request Prof. to kindly share some important articles on this forum so we may benefit from our past Ulama. In fact, I have read a letter of Syedi Mohammad Bhaisaheb Badruddin that he sent to a learned Miansaheb, whereby he clearly mentioned that Nass was not conferred upon his grandfather, Abdulqadiir Najmuddin and that he was Nazim Dai only. (Syedi Mohammad Bhaisaheb grandson ilyas Badruddin is head of Nairobi Jamea today).

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:35 am

Salam to you both. Can you pls reply to my questiin below.

If bohra thinks Mahdi Imam episode is already done then what is next for bohras.

Shia and sunnis are waiting for their respective Imam Mahdi but both have differerent defination of Mahdi. But its okay we know that shia and sunni both are waiting for Imam.

So my question is what is next for Bohra. Are they also waiting for Imam or there is some thing different concept in Bohras.

Pls reply

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain

Unread post by Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:09 pm

Wa'alaykum asalaam wa rahmatullah

Hi, Please read the book, Wazkur fil Kitab Ismaili, it is posted on this website, it has all the answers in it.

https://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/reform_i ... iterature/

It is the last book on the webpage.

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain

Unread post by Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:42 am

Dear Nafisa,

Any update on this?