“Daaim ul Islam”, Vol I & II, Ebooks as a Gift to Generations.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AbdeYamani

“Daaim ul Islam”, Vol I & II, Ebooks as a Gift to Generations.

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:47 pm

“Daa’im ul Islam” is the celebrated book of the Ismaili Jurisprudence, practiced by the Nizaris and the Tayyebis (Sulaymanis, Dawoodis, Alavis). It was written by the renowned Jurist Sayyinda Qadi al Numan, under instruction of the Fatemi Ismaili Imam al Muiz. After preparation of the text, the book was circulated in all government departments as well as the public sectors as “State Gazette” to practice. The door of the “Istinbat” (sequitur) is open even in the Satr of the Imam and Dais in Yemen and India replied to innumerable technical questions raised in different periods. The Books, Kitab al Hawashi (2 vol), Masail Mian Aminji bin Jalal, Masail Mian Shamoon, Masail Mian Burhanuddin, Majmu al Fiqh, Masail Saifiyah, Kitab al Najjah, Masail Zainiyyah etc are later work, amongst Dawoodis, while amongst Sulaymanis several interpretations of Fiqh were compiled by their Dais. Sayyidna Ismail bin Hibat al Makrami has compiled a unique work, “Al Kawakib ul Durriyya” in which he discussed the text of “Daaim ul Islam” allegorically as well as esoterically. The other significant work is “Sharh ul Masail” of Daaim ul Islam by Sayyidna Ghulam Husain, the only Sulaymani Dai from India. In this book he has explained in length numerous points which Sayyidna Al Qadi al Nauman touched upon but did not explain. Several Sulaymani Dais of Yemen & Najran have compiled their answers on the questions of Fiqh in their respective eras. Alavi Bohras Fiqh books were prepared by their Dais like Sayyidna Badruddin bin Hasan bin Vali, a highly talented and learned scholar. In poetic form he has composed issues of Fiqh, which is an evidence of his academic skill. The current Alavi Dai Sayyidna Hatim Zakiyuddin has written a Majmuatu Bayanatil Manasikil Hajj and discussed Haqaiq. The Mukasir of Alavi Dawat Mohammad Nooruddin has compiled “Makhzanil Masail” on current day’s problems in which Dai No 44, Sayyidna Tayyib Ziyauddin and Dai No 45 Sayyidna Hatim Zakiyuddin have given satisfactory answers to the questioners.

“Daaim ul Islam” is not comprehensive as compared to other Shia and Sunni Fiqh books and several questions remain unanswered. Nizaris are not worried as they have concept of “Daur ul Kashf” and their Imam is a vocal, while obligations of the Zahiri (apparent) Sharia are abrogated. Sulaymanis are much more enlightened and their Dais in Najran explained the difficult issues related to Fiqh in the light of the Sharia. Comparatively the Dawoodis strictly follow the stick blindly and refuse to study the problem in the sense of the Sharia. In fact, the 51st, 52nd and 53rd Dais are responsible for destroying the lives of hundreds of women on the question of Divorce. Another horrible torture which Dawoodi women are facing is the practice of Iddah in which they have to suffer like Hindu widows. What practice these Dawoodis are following in iddah has no concern with the Sharia rulings available in “Daaim ul Islam”. Unfortunately, however the entire community is bound to follow the Hindu rituals imposed by Hindu origin Dais. The late wife of the 52nd Dai had published a Sahifa in which Hindu rituals of Iddah are mentioned as compulsory to follow. Sulaymanis and Alavis however are not like the fanatic blind Dawoodi followers.

Furthermore, Dawoodi clergy used “Daaim ul Islam” as a source of revenue and a molding tool of creating an army of fanatics. These clerics are frequently conducting weekly lectures of “Daaim ul Islam” worldwide, under the instruction of the leadership. They recite a few lines in Arabic and explain its incomplete meanings and afterwards jump to their favorite topic of “Moula” and “Najwa (sacrifice of assets upon Dai)”, which is their ultimate target. They explain incorrectly the teachings of Mohammed (SAWA) and his progeny (AS). In this way they have successfully changed the minds and increased their financers. Around five initial years of the Dawoodis are wasted in this series of lectures of “Daaim ul Islam” and then Tawil book is initiated. Why does the Dawoodi Dai send curse upon Abu Hanifa and said he (Abu Hanifa) decided cases through his own Ra’i like Iblis when in fact he is two steps ahead than Abu Hanifa… these father (51), son (52) and grandson (53 Dais) have pronounced different rulings in the same nature of case. They decided cases diplomatically, often against the principles just to meet their own monetary interest.

Anyway, these 2 giant volumes of PDF “Daaim ul Islam” are a precious gift for all the Ismailis, especially the Dawoodis, who wish to learn from it at home comfortably, without the nuisance of clerics and mixing the nonsensical, rubbish and adulterated meanings provided by the clergy. Hope enlightened people find the answer of their day to day queries from this significant source.

May Almighty grant the reward to the one who has spent money and time in creating the PDF of “Daaim ul Islam” and took pains, Ameen.

Last but not the least, the translator, Prof. Ismail Poonawala has meticulously translated the text and provided useful notes side by side on this valuable master piece of the Fatemi Ismaili Dawat Literature to the world in English, which will always remain appreciated and acknowledged

Admin

Re: “Daaim ul Islam”, Vol I & II, Ebooks as a Gift to Generations.

Unread post by Admin » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:34 pm

AbdeYamani,

Do you have permission to distribute these volumes? Providing scanned copies for downloads amounts to copyright violations and is also ethically wrong. We understand your good intention but we believe it is not the right thing to do. We will remove the attachments. Thank you.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:10 pm

Admin wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:34 pm AbdeYamani,

Do you have permission to distribute these volumes? Providing scanned copies for downloads amounts to copyright violations and is also ethically wrong. We understand your good intention but we believe it is not the right thing to do. We will remove the attachments. Thank you.
These books are published by Oxford University press, and certainly posting PDFs here is a serious violation of copyright. It can impact the whole site if they choose to take action. Good you removed them.

The da'im al-Islam is also translated into Hindi and that has no such copyright issue. I suggest putting the link to that here instead. It is very readable and actually somehow more enjoyable than the English version. Though, clearly, Ismail Poonawala has done a stellar job of the translations, and not many people likely read Hindi fluently or quickly enough.

Here is the link: http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/pdfs/daim-hindi.pdf

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:39 pm

Biradar wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:10 pm These books are published by Oxford University press, and certainly posting PDFs here is a serious violation of copyright. It can impact the whole site if they choose to take action. Good you removed them.

The da'im al-Islam is also translated into Hindi and that has no such copyright issue. I suggest putting the link to that here instead. It is very readable and actually somehow more enjoyable than the English version. Though, clearly, Ismail Poonawala has done a stellar job of the translations, and not many people likely read Hindi fluently or quickly enough.

Here is the link: http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/pdfs/daim-hindi.pdf
We have to thank Br Kseeker who alerted us to this. You're right, the Hindi version is really good. We appreciate the support of our concerned members. Thank you!

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:45 am

Did oxford press take permission of Qadi Nauman before translating his book?

Anyways... books are out there now... you deleting them won't make any difference.

And I will keep posting them using newly created IDs.. sk goodluck trying to stop me from doing so on this forum.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:59 am

AbdeYamani wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:45 am Did oxford press take permission of Qadi Nauman before translating his book?

Anyways... books are out there now... you deleting them won't make any difference.

And I will keep posting them using newly created IDs.. sk goodluck trying to stop me from doing so on this forum.
There was no copyright on the original Daim ul Islam. And lets say there was, any book published over a 100 years old is void of copyright law.. this book was published no more than 10 years ago..

What you are doing can aptly be described as thievery. If you truly want to do good, translate it yourself and put it out there or hire someone who can do it and put it out there.. no one is stopping you from doing it.. Remember: no matter how any one glorifies Robin Hood or his deeds, he was in fact just a petty thief.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:15 am

feel free to share knowledge this copy rights is all cycle of shaitan to stop people from sharing the knowledge... dont listen to stupid people.

I am sure poonawala will like that every one read his translation and learn from it.

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:52 am

kseeker wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:59 am
AbdeYamani wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:45 am Did oxford press take permission of Qadi Nauman before translating his book?

There was no copyright on the original Daim ul Islam. And lets say there was, any book published over a 100 years old is void of copyright law.. this book was published no more than 10 years ago..

What you are doing can aptly be described as thievery. If you truly want to do good, translate it yourself and put it out there or hire someone who can do it and put it out there.. no one is stopping you from doing it.. Remember: no matter how any one glorifies Robin Hood or his deeds, he was in fact just a petty thief.
Thanks for your kind words. I respectfully disagree with you.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:27 pm

The English translations of the da'im al Islam are NOT yours to gift! If you have an Arabic manuscript which you copied yourself, sure scan that and upload it. The English translations are owned by Oxford U Press. You are taking someone else's intellectual property and "gifting" it to others. If someone came into your house and stole things and gave them away, you would rightly call him a thief and bandit.

The concept of intellectual property is very important. People say "share knowledge". Yes, that is a very noble deed. However, the people who create knowledge are also humans. They need to pay for food, clothing, shelter and other needs of their lives. When you steal someone's intellectual property and put it without their permission online, it reduces their ability to earn money and take care of themselves, and in turn, reduces their desire to produce knowledge. Further, authors do not own the copyright to the work, the publisher does. The publisher pays the author to make the work (translation etc) and needs to recover their investment by selling books. If these books are stolen, then OUP or other publishers will hesitate in the future to produce books on Ismaili literature, for example. So even if Ismaili Poonawala is okay with sharing it is not his decision. Oxford U. Press needs to make that decision.

(Incidentally, in case you have not noticed, Qadi Noman has now been dead for 1000 years).

For example, at present Poonawala is revising his major bibliography of Ismaili literature. He is not doing it on his own dime. Someone is paying him a commission so he can pay for his food, clothing etc. That publisher needs to recover his money, otherwise he will in turn starve. So let us give support to these creators of knowledge and not steal their livelihood. Let us not be bandits.

These books are not expensive if you put in perspective of a lifetime of investment. The Prophet said to go even as far as China to seek knowledge. Clearly, going to such lengths (i.e. going far away) costs money and clearly the prophetic hadith means one should invest money in learning things oneself. Saying it is good to share knowledge is not an excuse to steal.

Importantly, the Da'im is available in Hindi as I pointed out above. You can read that. Or you can borrow the English translation from a library if you can't afford to buy it. Many universities will allow you to borrow or photocopy pages you want. Finally, there is legal liability to this forum which is a bigger risk. Rogue people can't simply be allowed to post whatever pirated material they like. For example, if the web-host were to realize a large-scale violation of copyright law they can simply delete or disable the site from their servers. Let us not take that risk.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:35 pm

Thank you Kseeker and Biradar for underlining the importance of intellectual property rights and, more specifically, putting this site and forum at risk when pirated material is posted here.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:27 pm

Good idea. And if somebody is really interested, just buy the book

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:27 am

Admin wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:35 pm Thank you Kseeker and Biradar for underlining the importance of intellectual property rights and, more specifically, putting this site and forum at risk when pirated material is posted here.
most of the videos of huzurala(tus) are copyright of jamea(stolen while telecasted)am sure this law applies to all such videos on this forum and you will them them down too.or is it that you are afraid of consequences by authorities so took it down but not on high moral grounds that you claim here by citing robin hood and oceans11 examples.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:46 am

guy_sam2005 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:27 am
Admin wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:35 pm Thank you Kseeker and Biradar for underlining the importance of intellectual property rights and, more specifically, putting this site and forum at risk when pirated material is posted here.
most of the videos of huzurala(tus) are copyright of jamea(stolen while telecasted)am sure this law applies to all such videos on this forum and you will them them down too.or is it that you are afraid of consequences by authorities so took it down but not on high moral grounds that you claim here by citing robin hood and oceans11 examples.
If the videos are old waaz recordings which are shared by the jamea (as the case of all the waaz relayed this Muharram), then absolutely yes they should be taken down as it is a copyright violation.
If however the waaz is actually a live relay or the person is actually sitting there while the waaz is happening, the copyright law cannot be applied..then the law of the land would apply on which the event took place.. I believe in India there is no law which states you cannot record events of public gatherings..
Even in this case, if the owner of the material, the person being recorded or his legal representative comes and asks to take the material down, then I would say regardless of the laws, the person's rights should be respected and the material should be taken down.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Muffy is a religious leader and public figure and hence his utterances have different status than the pirated PDF copy of a copyrighted book. Generally, it is perfectly legal to make copies of excerpts of public figure's speeches and videos for the sake of criticism and discussion. Hence, when someone posts a 5 min clip in which Muffy is ranting and raving about FGM, or how women should sit in the corner of the house, this is perfectly fine as he is a public figure. For example, if tyrants like Muffy and his bed-buddy Laeen Modi said no one can ever criticize me by showing my works in which I uttered nonsense in public then it will be impossible to bring these monsters down. So yes, there is no problem in clips being uploaded. Full videos is a different matter, and I do not recall any such full video on this site any where.

Anyway, Alavi da'i has also posted a Gujrati translation of part of the first book of the da'im: please see https://www.alavibohra.org/images/photo ... 201440.pdf

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:29 pm

most of the videos of huzurala(tus) are copyright of jamea(stolen while telecasted)am sure this law applies to all such videos on this forum

Women should stay in the corner of the house

Do you mean like this one? :lol: :lol: Where he is describing in great detail what supposedly happens in clubs? Ewww......

Copyright Smopyright....

I think you are protesting under false pretenses that this material should be removed for copyright reasons. The real reason is that it embarrasses you to have a leader with such filthy and regressive thoughts!
Attachments
Women should stay in the corner of the house.mp4
(9.37 MiB) Downloaded 247 times

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:49 pm

As I said earlier, there is no copyright here. Small excerpts like this are perfectly fine for criticism purposes and anyway this anti-women Talibani mullah is a public figure. So fair use policies apply.

Incidentally, I had forgotten about his exact wordings. Thanks for the reminder! Clearly, I guess spending months in a Sri Lankan private beach-resort is perfectly fine but a poor woman working to keep her family fed is not. Spending billions in upkeep of your huge, parasitic family and leech administration is fine, but not a woman who chooses a professional career outside the home. Hypocrisy of this man is amazing. His own family enjoys 24/7 tafri in exotic places and he lectures others about living an ethical life!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:47 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:29 pm
most of the videos of huzurala(tus) are copyright of jamea(stolen while telecasted)am sure this law applies to all such videos on this forum

Women should stay in the corner of the house

Do you mean like this one? :lol: :lol: Where he is describing in great detail what supposedly happens in clubs? Ewww......

Copyright Smopyright....

I think you are protesting under false pretenses that this material should be removed for copyright reasons. The real reason is that it embarrasses you to have a leader with such filthy and regressive thoughts!
If I were a Muffy follower, I’d be embarrassed too. It never ceases to amaze me the jackasses people will accept as their spiritual fathers!

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:00 am

Hope admin will take down all copyright violations immediately .no one has rights to put anyone's personal audio or videos in public forums withot that person's consent it is morally wrong.

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:16 pm

I do not think they will, as long as people keep using filthy language against SMS and Kothar, they don't mind a thing.

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:18 pm

Biradar wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:24 pm Muffy is a religious leader and public figure and hence his utterances have different status than the pirated PDF copy of a copyrighted book. Generally, it is perfectly legal to make copies of excerpts of public figure's speeches and videos for the sake of criticism and discussion. Hence, when someone posts a 5 min clip in which Muffy is ranting and raving about FGM, or how women should sit in the corner of the house, this is perfectly fine as he is a public figure. For example, if tyrants like Muffy and his bed-buddy Laeen Modi said no one can ever criticize me by showing my works in which I uttered nonsense in public then it will be impossible to bring these monsters down. So yes, there is no problem in clips being uploaded. Full videos is a different matter, and I do not recall any such full video on this site any where.

Anyway, Alavi da'i has also posted a Gujrati translation of part of the first book of the da'im: please see https://www.alavibohra.org/images/photo ... 201440.pdf
So the greater good justifies copy right violation?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:48 pm

AbdeYamani wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:18 pm
Biradar wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:24 pm Muffy is a religious leader and public figure and hence his utterances have different status than the pirated PDF copy of a copyrighted book. Generally, it is perfectly legal to make copies of excerpts of public figure's speeches and videos for the sake of criticism and discussion. Hence, when someone posts a 5 min clip in which Muffy is ranting and raving about FGM, or how women should sit in the corner of the house, this is perfectly fine as he is a public figure. For example, if tyrants like Muffy and his bed-buddy Laeen Modi said no one can ever criticize me by showing my works in which I uttered nonsense in public then it will be impossible to bring these monsters down. So yes, there is no problem in clips being uploaded. Full videos is a different matter, and I do not recall any such full video on this site any where.

So the greater good justifies copy right violation?
There is no copyright violation. Fair use policies allow using excerpt of copyrighted materials in certain situations, for example, criticism, education and analysis. Typically this means short clips like this are perfectly fair to use in making a point. If someone were to upload the full video (say 2-3 hours) then it is a serious violation and should not be done. However, clips are perfectly fine in the context of criticism. See the following guidelines:

https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/more ... expression.

Remember, that without such fair-use policies it is impossible to even quote a portion of a text for scholarly study or criticism. So if some one quotes something from a book (say several paragraphs etc) to analyze it or criticize it, then it is not a copyright violation. It is covered under fair-use. Hence, people, for example, on Youtube, include other people's clips (say from a song or movie) for commentary purposes. It is completely legal.

Fair-use is very different from simply putting up pirated books (for example) on a publicly available website like this.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:22 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:00 am Hope admin will take down all copyright violations immediately .no one has rights to put anyone's personal audio or videos in public forums withot that person's consent it is morally wrong.
It is morally wrong to prevent poor women from getting jobs to support their family. It is morally wrong to tell women they should sit in corner of the house, and only cook, sew, make topis, cook rotis and not pursue ambitious career goals. It is morally wrong to tell husbands to throw out their wife if they do not wear a rida. It is morally wrong to tell women to study only home-science. It is morally wrong to tell mothers to violate their daughter by performing FGM on them. It is morally wrong to yell from the takht and say FGM must be done, but then have the jamaats send our letters to do it on your own risk.

It is morally wrong to spend billions in the upkeep of your parasite family with money obtained from bait-ul-maal. (Remember, M. Ali used different lamps for his private work and his public work so as not to spend the community money in the oil burned for his personal usage). It is morally wrong to spend one's life in big picnic, going from hill-station to vacation spot to beach-side resort in a private plane with your large do-nothing family. It is morally wrong to fly to Africa to hunt lions, elephants and other animals.

It is morally wrong to invite the Butcher of Muslims, aka Laeen Modi, to your bhashan sabha in the days of Imam Hussain's remembrance. It is morally wrong to allow this said Butcher to give a campaign speech in the said bhashan sabha. It is morally wrong to make friends with the worst tyrants around the world so that your private business and legal interests are maintained.

It is morally wrong to willfully disobey your own father and disrespect his mazoon of 50 years by staging a coup against him. It is morally wrong to take the mazoon's name in the misaaq but a few minutes later abuse him amongst your confederates. It is morally wrong to burn your uncle's image in effigy in front of your senior brothers when for 50 years you took his name in misaaq, and did sajdaa to him. It is morally wrong to say mazoon and mukasir positions do not matter, but then appoint your uncles and brothers one by one in them.

It is morally wrong to parade in public your sick father who has just suffered a serious stroke. It is morally wrong to force false teeth into his mouth so you can use him as a mannequin to extract sympathy from the crowds for your own nefarious purposes. It is morally wrong to force him to attend public gatherings so you can make people weep at his sickness.

It is morally wrong to turn a once peaceful and forward looking community into Taliban like fanatics. It is morally wrong to turn self-respecting humans into spoon and plate licking animals. It is morally wrong to control every aspect of your follower's life by sending your goons to force them to change the plumbing in their bathrooms. It is morally wrong to convert a once vibrant and diverse community into a uniform herd of meek sheep. It is morally wrong to fill children's minds with nonsense and force them to skip exams and learning, hindering their progress in life.

It is morally wrong to turn brother against brother, sister against sister and friend against friend to fuel your ego mania. It is morally wrong to force people to leave their bank jobs, pushing them to the brink of poverty and destitution, while you enjoy yourself in decadent luxury. It is morally wrong to boycott people and make their lives hell while you yourself enjoy beach-side parties and entertainments in hill-resorts and ski slopes.

It is morally wrong to make the dawaat your own personal property so you can fund your lavish lifestyle. It is morally wrong to banish, humiliate, degrade anyone who disagrees with your even an iota. It is morally wrong to destroy the independent learned class of mashaiq and instead create a cadre of unprepared fanatics who you then send around the world to terrorize your followers. It is morally wrong to color-code your followers while you and your family live a lifestyle not less decadent than Firon or Yazi. It is morally wrong to judge everyone on their physical appearance when in reality Islam is a religion of personal piety and not show-sha.

This list can turned much longer. When you condemn all these moral wrongs committed by your Dharm Guru then you will have earned the moral high-ground to tell us poor people what is morally wrong and what is ethically good. Thanks!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:04 pm

Biradar wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:22 pm
guy_sam2005 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:00 am Hope admin will take down all copyright violations immediately .no one has rights to put anyone's personal audio or videos in public forums withot that person's consent it is morally wrong.
It is morally wrong to prevent poor women from getting jobs to support their family. It is morally wrong to tell women they should sit in corner of the house, and only cook, sew, make topis, cook rotis and not pursue ambitious career goals. It is morally wrong to tell husbands to throw out their wife if they do not wear a rida. It is morally wrong to tell women to study only home-science. It is morally wrong to tell mothers to violate their daughter by performing FGM on them. It is morally wrong to yell from the takht and say FGM must be done, but then have the jamaats send our letters to do it on your own risk.

It is morally wrong to spend billions in the upkeep of your parasite family with money obtained from bait-ul-maal. (Remember, M. Ali used different lamps for his private work and his public work so as not to spend the community money in the oil burned for his personal usage). It is morally wrong to spend one's life in big picnic, going from hill-station to vacation spot to beach-side resort in a private plane with your large do-nothing family. It is morally wrong to fly to Africa to hunt lions, elephants and other animals.

It is morally wrong to invite the Butcher of Muslims, aka Laeen Modi, to your bhashan sabha in the days of Imam Hussain's remembrance. It is morally wrong to allow this said Butcher to give a campaign speech in the said bhashan sabha. It is morally wrong to make friends with the worst tyrants around the world so that your private business and legal interests are maintained.

It is morally wrong to willfully disobey your own father and disrespect his mazoon of 50 years by staging a coup against him. It is morally wrong to take the mazoon's name in the misaaq but a few minutes later abuse him amongst your confederates. It is morally wrong to burn your uncle's image in effigy in front of your senior brothers when for 50 years you took his name in misaaq, and did sajdaa to him. It is morally wrong to say mazoon and mukasir positions do not matter, but then appoint your uncles and brothers one by one in them.

It is morally wrong to parade in public your sick father who has just suffered a serious stroke. It is morally wrong to force false teeth into his mouth so you can use him as a mannequin to extract sympathy from the crowds for your own nefarious purposes. It is morally wrong to force him to attend public gatherings so you can make people weep at his sickness.

It is morally wrong to turn a once peaceful and forward looking community into Taliban like fanatics. It is morally wrong to turn self-respecting humans into spoon and plate licking animals. It is morally wrong to control every aspect of your follower's life by sending your goons to force them to change the plumbing in their bathrooms. It is morally wrong to convert a once vibrant and diverse community into a uniform herd of meek sheep. It is morally wrong to fill children's minds with nonsense and force them to skip exams and learning, hindering their progress in life.

It is morally wrong to turn brother against brother, sister against sister and friend against friend to fuel your ego mania. It is morally wrong to force people to leave their bank jobs, pushing them to the brink of poverty and destitution, while you enjoy yourself in decadent luxury. It is morally wrong to boycott people and make their lives hell while you yourself enjoy beach-side parties and entertainments in hill-resorts and ski slopes.

It is morally wrong to make the dawaat your own personal property so you can fund your lavish lifestyle. It is morally wrong to banish, humiliate, degrade anyone who disagrees with your even an iota. It is morally wrong to destroy the independent learned class of mashaiq and instead create a cadre of unprepared fanatics who you then send around the world to terrorize your followers. It is morally wrong to color-code your followers while you and your family live a lifestyle not less decadent than Firon or Yazi. It is morally wrong to judge everyone on their physical appearance when in reality Islam is a religion of personal piety and not show-sha.

This list can turned much longer. When you condemn all these moral wrongs committed by your Dharm Guru then you will have earned the moral high-ground to tell us poor people what is morally wrong and what is ethically good. Thanks!
Wow! That stupid remark touched a nerve, did it? I agree 100%. People who are supporting a Muslim Killer and are guilty of the other things you have listed have no right to claim a moral high ground on copyright laws :lol:

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:48 pm

AbdeYamani wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:16 pm I do not think they will, as long as people keep using filthy language against SMS and Kothar, they don't mind a thing.
I think it is your Moula who is using questionable language.... Suggesting that somehow if men and women associate with each other, it can lead to only one outcome. His fear/excitement/sleazy anticipation at the thought of two young people in a club is palpable.....I think perhaps he has watched too many Hollywood/Bollywood movies!

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:13 am

all the allegations exist just in your mind .and still thats no justification for yourwrongs.Youare not the judge Allah his .and your this justification wont work wit him...

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:15 am

So Admin hope you have started the process of taking everythng down that's not in your authority to post here or lettinganyonedoso asin case of AY
or is it that just Oxford is giving you sleepless nights so had to take just 1 off case

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:14 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:15 am So Admin hope you have started the process of taking everythng down that's not in your authority to post here or lettinganyonedoso asin case of AY
or is it that just Oxford is giving you sleepless nights so had to take just 1 off case
Please understand, the Admin did not post the material you're so worked up about, the members did. And those who post content here, it is their responsibility for what the post here and are answerable for the same. But we do monitor the Forum and if it comes to our notice that any material is illegal we'll take it out.

If you can read the messages above, nobody's talking about anybody's "authority" to post stuff here. The discussion is on copyright material. We'll remove any material which violates copyright laws. Stop pestering us about removing some random material. It is not helpful, you're just making noise and trolling this thread. If you're really concerned about any copyrighted material posted here please point it to us and we'll look into it. Thank you.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:41 pm

So Guy Sam, should the Nuss done in the Hospital be also copyrighted materials and can not be use in Court of Law. Wow Muffy is rightful Dai, you won the case, please inform Judge Gautum soon and end thenighmare

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:43 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:15 am So Admin hope you have started the process of taking everythng down that's not in your authority to post here or lettinganyonedoso asin case of AY
Are you complaining about the video I posted? :lol: ashamed of it are you? :lol:

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:15 am

guy_sam2005 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:13 am

all the allegations exist just in your mind .and still thats no justification for yourwrongs.Youare not the judge Allah his .and your this justification wont work wit him...
You do know that the 'mola' you are so desperate to defend has said lanat on the people who have made copies of deeni kitaab and are publishing it right? Basically, by taking that book down, the admin has saved your Mola from further humiliation..