Burial Places of Imams

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Africawala0000

Re: Burial Places of Imams

Unread post by Africawala0000 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:45 am

Brother Hussain_KSA,
If Ismail is buried in Sulemaniya than
how about Saheefa Gharra, the current edition compiled from selections of the late wife of Sayedna which mentioned that the 7th Imam is buried in Ferghana and the 13th Imam is buried in Mehdiya. Either you or Syedna wife is wrong.
I am not here to dispute Syedna's wife. I do not know what her scholarly Achievements were. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know what University she attended and where she did her research.

When I want to read a book, I try to find out about the writer before I buy the book,(unlike people in this forum who read maherally and quote him day in and day out without knowing what kind of scholar he is and then they claim they know everything about Ismailism and Aga Khan. When in fact they know nothing! They are bunch of Jahaliyas!)

I read everything with an open mind, afterall this is all part of history. I have not accepted anything at face value nor have I ever accepted anything that would only resonate with my faith. I like to make my own judgement and I am happy to say I am allowed to do so in my faith. Nobody will tell me that I should not believe this way or that way or I have to get permission of a bhaisaheb before I read this book. I do not need permission to read anything.

Africawala

Africawala0000

Unread post by Africawala0000 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:01 am

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Hussain_KSA:

Whatever we find in history about them [Ismailism] is all hearsay.

Brother Hussain,

As somebody in this forum said, ahadith are also hearsay and yet you will see some people in this forum "thrive" on them.

Ahadith were compiled 300+ years after the Prophet at which time there were no asahabas. However, these ahadith were propped up by Tabas and after Tabbas it was the Tabatabais who in fact narrated them.

How much faith do you have in them? I don't have any, however, I have many volumes of Ghazzali and Bukhari which I use to answer to some Jahaliyas in this forum and in other forums. Usually, it is the same trio, and they make my life easy because I do not have to read their mental capacities as I know where they come from.

Africawala

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:39 am

I feel as if I have put a rat trap were all the
smellys have come out of their holes.

Take this rubbish out from this forum as no Progressive Bohra is interested in smelly propoganda. I once again, ask these smellys to suggest another forum.

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:45 am

Originally posted by jamanpasand:
.... I once again, ask these smellys to suggest another forum.
That is exactly what I am saying JP. How about "Islam Today" forum?

Africawala0000

Unread post by Africawala0000 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:31 am

feel as if I have put a rat trap were all the
smellys have come out of their holes.

Take this rubbish out from this forum as no Progressive Bohra is interested in smelly propoganda. I once again, ask these smellys to suggest another forum.
First of all learn to spell! You eat too much jaman and then fart through your mouth and then call others smelly!

Sorry I have to resort to your kind of language but ignoramuses like you do not understand decent language.

Now crawl back into MFr, Maherally's hell hole and find some "jaman" to throw at the Ismailis. None of you can win against us because we fight with our heads not with our derriers as the French say! Ha! Ha! Ha!

If you really want us to leave this forum, stop bad mouthing us, and stop inventing imaginative stories and we will keep quiet but we will not leave this forum.
Africawala

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:48 am

This show of smellys ( they like to call themselves Ismailis) is really hilarious and exciting. I wish to put them live on camera for the YouTube.
Look, how eager they are for getting an opportunity to spread their false propaganda as if they are paid per post. But please don’t allow this site to get contaminated. Let them find some other place for their agenda.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:48 am

Originally posted by jamanpasand:
None of you can win against us because we fight with our heads

But Aga Khan III only left race horses and smelly Ghadeys(donkeys)
Thats not what the world saysa about us Ismailies, as you put it in stupid spelling..."smelly's". it must be due to your sugar levels going all dopey by gorging on free food and handouts, thus the most befitting name of "jamanpasand". but please seriously, why are you so jealous of Ismailies? do you mind us being on this forum? You too are technically an Ismaili whether you like it or not. and BTW, is this your "baap's" forum? if it is not, then shut up and have some forum decorum and engage in areasonable manner, dont tell us to leave as its not your...."baap ka ghar nahi hai"

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:08 am

JP,

Seriously, are you interested in entering into a debate about what you have said here in your last few posts or are you just going to act like your mentors chasing your furry tail???

A sensible person would weigh his accusations before hurling them towards the opposition. Light ones don't travel far. I am sure you feel like an *** for engaging us the way you did and now you do not want to quit.

Stop wasting other people's time on this thread and instead of asking us to leave please shut your beak and keep quiet. Sometimes that is the best way to learn.

What the Aga Khan III left behind was more than you morons could ever come up with. He left a legacy. Thanks to him muslims were united on a single platform. I would read history before barking out loud.

Now because of you this thread has gone off course. Stay out so others could continue about the "Burial Places of Imams". You obviously have no respect for Imams. If you want to continue your idiotic arguments, I suggest once again that you open up a new thread.