How many more Masjids?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

How many more Masjids?

Unread post by Guest » Wed Sep 04, 2002 6:28 pm

The present Syedna is busy telling us to build more masjids so he can come & gather the fat salams of iftetahs -How many has he built the new hospitals or schools or colleges?What is the purpose? to keep us backwards in terms of modern era &more the people ignorant better it is for them to rule upon them! Any comments?????

Re: How many more Masjids?

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 05, 2002 5:31 am

Religion is their (Khotar) business. Masjid is their shop. <p>"Aa masjid khotar ne Dukkaan Chey"<p>This religion (bohrisme) is the best control for community. With this control you don’t need to provide benefit for people. Educated people are difficult to manage. Religiously educated people are threat to these Khotar Brahmin.

Unread post by Guest » Tue Sep 17, 2002 5:46 am

May the curse of Allah be on Mohammed Husain and jinx. They are blinded to reality. They cannot see that it is the masjid which elevates the soul of a moomin to higher grades in heaven. Obviously, these worthless and vicious people cannot see this. There is a seal on their hearts.<br>The Quran states(2.7) Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing. And on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur). <br>

Unread post by Guest » Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:22 am

And Huzaif,<p>Why would all that you said not apply to you.<br>You fucked up ass hole.And stop cursing, if you have nothing else to say.

Unread post by Guest » Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:34 am

Huzaif<br>Spare me your burhanuddin style preaching/cursing.<p>Talk some sense or at least with some dalil, hujat, facts, tafsir or tawil. <p>I hope cursing is not the only thing you are thought in jamia!

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:59 am

ponga bhori,

It is u have used abusive language. I care not one bit whether u call me expletives or even kill me. You will never be able to kill my soul. I am destined for one of the highest grades of heaven. I will fight the enemies of Daawat tooth and nail. People of the low caliber like u are worthless. May the curse of the Almighty be on you and may u enter the flaming heat of hell and may your skins be constantly replenished and may be forced to drink boiling water.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:32 am

Huzaif,

There you go, keep em coming.

bayyan

Unread post by bayyan » Fri Oct 11, 2002 5:53 pm

Huzaifa just Shut up. Its non of your business in this forum. Please can anyone from the Moderators dtop huzefa from such excessive acts of immorality.

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:15 am

muhiq,

You are a worthless. The soul which is the most important part of our beings is considered useless by you. You attach great importance to the physical world. Can't you see your death ? How close you are to it ! And yet you are acting as if you have an eternal life in this world. You have sold your soul for a few illusionary pleasures of this world. The sadness of your plight cannot be imagined.

GodBless

Unread post by GodBless » Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:13 am

Huzaif,

"They cannot see that it is the masjid which elevates the soul of a moomin to higher grades in heaven. "

How does that happen ? Please enlighten me with your analysis, since we can all agree that one can pray at home as well.

How about the funds used (and abused) while building the masjid, then add to that the salaams and kadam bosi fees, and instead use those funds to elevate the educational, spiritual, religioud understanding and economic level of the Bohras in those same communities ?

Does that not elevate the soul of a mumin as well ?

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:58 am

GodBless,

Rasulullah(SA) has stated that a namaaz prayed in the masjid has 25 namaaz sawaab.
I think that alone should suffice regarding the importance of praying in the masjid.
How many times have you gone to the masjid ?

GodBless

Unread post by GodBless » Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:16 pm

"How many times have you gone to the masjid ? "

Not that it's any of your business but I went regularly until my mid-teens. Then common sense took over, and the rituals of lifafas with various amounts of currency (21, 152 etc.), paid titles (Mullas, Sheikh etc.), Madrasas where they taught you to memorize rather than understand, got to me and I stopped going.

Ouch !.... I feel a curse coming !

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:37 am

GodBless,

It is sad that you do not go to masjid. Obviously,it is a reflection of your poor regard for Allah that you do not go to pray in His mosque.

GodBless

Unread post by GodBless » Fri Nov 08, 2002 1:25 pm

Huzaif,

"His" mosque as in ? Last time I checked they were all signed over to the Dai.

My personal experience was that there was little emphasis on Allah, and the worship was directed at the Dai.

..or at least you would have to accept him as your agent / broker to get to Allah.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

qiyam

Unread post by qiyam » Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:25 pm

Dear Godbless,
Actually, the mosques and darul imarat are under the waqaf of the Dawat led by the current Dai. Waqaf is a religious endowment..and means that the Dawah al'Hadiyah financial supports the mosques and darul imarat.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:40 pm

Br qiyam,sorry but I do not know what is Darul imarat, and dawah al-hadiyah? And how does dawah al-hadiyah support the mosque financially?
And huzaif, is it ok to pray in any muslim mosque, and does one get the same amount of "sawaab"irrespective of which mosque one offers his namaaz,against praying at home?

qiyam

Unread post by qiyam » Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:39 pm

Dear Anwar,
Darul Imarat is the house of the person place in charge of the jamat. Dawat al'Hadiyah, the central administration of Dawat, the actual name of what you call Khotar.

Regarding support, I should clarify my statement, the Dawat al'Hadiyah supports both financially and spirtuality. The organization of zakat and khums money is distributed between the local jamats and redistribute to particular causes by the dawat al'hadiyah. In addition, moneies are donated via dawat al'hadiyah to the local jamat for qardhana hasana. Spirtuality by the distribution of news and books to the darul imarat and the amilsahib.

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:02 pm

Br Qiyam: You could'nt be more ignorant than saying that Kothar supports Darul Imarat & mosques - Go & visit the various jamats & ask the people who supports the Amils & Bhai sahebs &the local maitainence expenses?Stop LYING !!!!!!!!!!!!

qiyam

Unread post by qiyam » Mon Nov 11, 2002 2:33 pm

Dear Mhd. Hussain,
My wording may have mislead you...I thought my description was clear...Dawat al'Hadiyah (Khotar) financially supports, initially, with moneies to help build masjid and darul imarat..though muminin donate to these particular things to cover a majority of the costs. After that they help by redistributing zakat and khums and in general financial organization. It does, however, donate money to the qardhana hasana funds. But you are correct, and I meant not to mislead, the sabil goes towards financial maintanance of masjids and the amil sahib/mu'alim expenses.

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:29 am

You must be insane Qiyam. Did you read what your wrote..-After that they help by redistributing zakat and khums and in general financial organization.

Stop lying Qiyam. You know they sent all the money to Bombay to Khotars.

qiyam

Unread post by qiyam » Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:44 pm

Dear Jinx,
You claim I am lying....prove it. Otherwise, please keep quiet.

"Stop lying Qiyam. You know they sent all the money to Bombay to Khotars"

--PROVE IT...PROVE I AM LYING. SHOW YOURSELF A HONEST PERSON AND NOT A LIER.

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:20 pm

Br Qiyam- You wrote"After that they help by redistributing zakat and khums and in general financial organization. It does, however, donate money to the qardhana hasana funds. But you are correct, and I meant not to mislead, the sabil goes towards financial maintanance of masjids and the amil sahib/mu'alim expenses." How do you know they do it? Nobody ever publishes the annual report of the jamat or The Dawate Hadiyah So Am I not correct to assume that they do not contribute to anything & kothar is just the BIG SUCKER!Prove me wrong by giving me the account of the money!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

qiyam

Unread post by qiyam » Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:38 pm

Dear Mhd. Hussain,
Actually our local jamat does publish provide an annual report. If you want to ask personally you could ask the treasurer of the jamat. Regarding donations for qardhana hasana...believe me..if the khotar under the name of Sayedna (tus) donates something to your jamat...it is publicly proclaimed.

If your jamat doesn't, maybe YOU should do something?!

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:53 pm

Br Qiyam: YOU must be a member of one of the luckiest jamat which gives out it's annual report of finances althoough i am still skeptical if i don't know the name!I have tried in asking finances in the past but I was put down by chamchas as being Muddai-& by the way I have never seen Dawate hadiyah"s annual report !

qiyam

Unread post by qiyam » Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:26 pm

Dear Mhd. Hussain,
The moneies that go to the khotar (the Dai) are the monies due to him as representative of the Imam. This is why you haven't seen an annual report from khotar. This is not a business..it is religion.

An regarding being in the luckiest jamat...no..this is common place. And if you are not given it ask why??? Who are you asking..the treasurer...why would he call you are a muddai for asking?

Muddai

Unread post by Muddai » Wed Nov 13, 2002 2:39 am

Qiyam,

"Actually our local jamat does publish provide an annual report"...."this is common place".

If I privately send you my fax (toll-free) or email can you send me one, from your (or any) jamaat ? I will post it for the rest to see and we can both prove them wrong. Deal ?

I am looking forward to it.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:52 am

If accounted for properly there would be no Progressive Movement! This Abdes Sayedna is a fool. Besides that is all about, fooling people.

Br Muddai, please do not post such garbage here. Thanks.

qiyam

Unread post by qiyam » Wed Nov 13, 2002 2:25 pm

Dear Muddai,
The report is given to the jamat via overhead in a majalis...not a paper copy sent to everyone.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Nov 13, 2002 2:36 pm

via overhead? :)

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:00 pm

Br qiyam, your jamaat must be one of those out of this world.I am not saying you are lying,but if a jamaat gives a annual report overhead, there must be something wrong somewhere,why they do not give a papper copy.In all civilised/democratic society,association/club,goverment, where public money is involved,its a common practice.Has it never occured to you,or anybody in your jamaat?