tahir

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mumin52

tahir

Unread post by mumin52 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:10 pm

mumin52 pls consider this as a warning. Any more abusive language and you will have yourself barred from this forum.

- Admin

<small>[ 11-16-2005, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]</small>

Muslim

Re: tahir

Unread post by Muslim » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:17 pm

Mumin52, please can you not talk like that about Sayedna's father.

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:16 am

Dear Mumin52,
I asked the same qstn to Tahir abt his birth place (brothel) in one of the posts and adviced him to ask his mother.But he doesn't reply with the exact answer so we can safely presume as even his mother doesn't know abt the production of this hybrid item.

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:26 am

mumin52,

I am sure the syedna would be proud of the language you use. Don't you think?

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:57 am

administrator please take note of the language posted on this forum, civility demands least behaviour, i would suggest a filter for all posts.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:14 am

mumin52,
Just see where your blind following is leading you to!! If instead of a false Demi God, you reserve all your faith and love for the Almighty God, no one in this world would ever be able to hurt your sentiments. God is above all worldy insults while Demi Gods are not.

However, If you really want to abuse or offend me you should rather try to rebut my posts with logical arguements. For that you'll have to understand them with open mind. BUT once you do that, you'll no more hate me or for that matter any other awakened bohras on the board.

practical

Unread post by practical » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:22 am

Moomenin52,

The way you have used words clearly indicates your birth place. Unless otherwise you have not born there you would have not learnt these words.

What you want to prove! After attending so many vaez and a blind follower of Dai this is what you have learnt? At lease don’t show your real ugly face in the public.

Regards,

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:14 am

why cant you progs take the truth even if i admit it is spoken crudely ,we all know what is going to happen to tahir does he think he will live forever

Bohra-cpl-in-Houston

Unread post by Bohra-cpl-in-Houston » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:44 am

Admin

could you please block mumin52 from any further posts. There should be ZERO TOLERANCE for this kind of vulgar language on this site. This site is for discussion about religion, faith, and differences of opinion that can be shared in a constructive manner.

Mumin52 - you really represents the community very well. This is not a site for your personal vengeance against Tahir or any one person on here. If you can't handle what is being discussed and said then GET OUT.

trance

Unread post by trance » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:30 am

Admin,

There is no difference in what momin52 has expressed to what the zinna zaadas cpl and tahir write on this forum, so be brave and allow us kick the lanaatis arses into hell, cpl and tahir go excessively below the belt in their tone, and their language and refernces to our Bawa Shafiq, which this forum administrators encourage (yu bastards)

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:59 am

whats the matter you progs cannot take the same abuse tahir heaps on our moula,where is your open mindedness now.

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:10 am

M052/Trance ,

One of the greatest teaching of Islam is modesty !
Now for you guys the teachings are coming from maula and ofcourse ur parents.

From the above language anyone can imagine what kind of corrupted and diluted Islam you'll are getting !
Infact you guys seem to be nowhere near that beautiful Islam !

kabeer19922001

Unread post by kabeer19922001 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:32 am

Can someone post here, for the benefit of the likes of M52, Trance and Mumin Mukhlis, how did our Prophet (PBUH) behaved with the lady who used to throw garbage at him and how did his Sahaba's reacted to this.

I don't think Tahir would be alive if he even daes to throw water at the Moula.!!!!!!

See what the teachings of the Moula has produced.

Regards

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:19 pm

mumin52 New Member # 776 posted 11-14-2005 07:10 PM i just wanna say tht u r a piece of shit u asshole..if in really i get a chance i wud KILL pig ..F***King u r a smelly pig in here..i wish that u die n go to HELL where all ppigs like you are.. u r a fu*King yah mothers asshole u sone of a bitch.. i m sure u a son of a randi thts y u like this shit.. ask yah mother who did she fu8K n got birth of this crap. I WISH to piss in tahir mouth thts wht he is worth of bastard. bhenchod!!!! meet me in person sumtime i;ll screw yah happiness u madarchod.d

Mumin52

Where you have learned the art of this language? You appeared to be a son of very learned mother and father. Do a waiz with this porjoshi in your next moti rat.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:20 am

Originally posted by tahir:
mumin52,
Just see where your blind following is leading you to!! If instead of a false Demi God, you reserve all your faith and love for the Almighty God, no one in this world would ever be able to hurt your sentiments. God is above all worldy insults while Demi Gods are not.

However, If you really want to abuse or offend me you should rather try to rebut my posts with logical arguements. For that you'll have to understand them with open mind. BUT once you do that, you'll no more hate me or for that matter any other awakened bohras on the board.
OK try this ....below. Everytime your open your mouth your darjah keep increasing. Now you are fighting head to head with Syedna Ashar Engineer for the Asgari Dai-zaman post. Keep up the good work let Asgari know what you people stand for.
Originally posted by AlBird:
Originally posted by tahir:
Mamluk-E-Syedna is equivalent to Scrotum-E-Syedna
Good work tahir now translate this one.

Mumluk-E-Alhe-Mohammand (PBUH).

Your will lead Asgari well with your immense knowledge. The best Asgari Bohra sect ISLAM has ever seen. I DARE YOU TAHIR !!!!!!!!

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:22 am

Originally posted by practical:
Moomenin52,

The way you have used words clearly indicates your birth place. Unless otherwise you have not born there you would have not learnt these words.

What you want to prove! After attending so many vaez and a blind follower of Dai this is what you have learnt? At lease don’t show your real ugly face in the public.

Regards,
Mr Practical let tahir translate my above post lets see what words you will add to the dictionary for your tahir.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:29 am

Originally posted by Bohra-cpl-in-Houston:
Admin

could you please block mumin52 from any further posts. There should be ZERO TOLERANCE for this kind of vulgar language on this site. This site is for discussion about religion, faith, and differences of opinion that can be shared in a constructive manner.

Mumin52 - you really represents the community very well. This is not a site for your personal vengeance against Tahir or any one person on here. If you can't handle what is being discussed and said then GET OUT.
Muminen52 is just giving back what likes of tahir said. Let admin decide who threw the first stone. If Mumineen52 is BANNED from this forum then you and tahir will wave ISLAMIC purchum (flag) high. And Syenda Mulla Asgari Engineer will make you and tahir Alims with your immense islamic knowledge.

Victory atlast for Asgari's who got Mumineen52 banned because he used fowl langauge for your upcoming Alim tahir.

:D :D :D

guest786

Unread post by guest786 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:12 am

I am really disgusted with the post of mumin52. Atleast have some respect for the others who are members of this board. i am speaking about both reformist and kothari members. its really offensive for others who visit this site. i would request admin to close this discussion. and delete the post of mumin52 and others who have used the same quote of mumin52 in this discussion. Would really appreciate it.

Thanks