Bitter Truth

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Bitter Truth

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:10 pm

This is from Malumaat Message Board, PIGS and FROGS where is KOTHAR???????
I AM WRITING THIS EMAIL IN GOOD FAITH BECAUSE I KNOW THIS MIYASAHEB VERY WELL. I CAN FIX UP A MEETING IF ANYONE GENUINELY WANTS TO HELP THIS MIYASAHEB CONFIDENTIALLY THROUGH MALUMAAT CO-ORDINATOR.

A MIYASAHEB , AGE 75 YEARS , OCCUPATION BUSINESS . THIS MIYASAHEB IS DOING BUSINESS FROM THE PAST 50 YEARS AND RIGHT NOW IS GOING THROUGH A BAD PHASE OF LIFE . I HAVE NOT TAKEN HIS NAME AS I DO NOT WANT TO OPEN UP HIS IDENTITY . FROM THE LAST FIVE YEARS , HE HAS GONE THROUGH A HUNDREDS OF PROBLEMS AND DIFFICULTIES BUT HAS BRAVELY FACED THE ADVERSITYS OF LIFE . IN SHORT HE IS IN A FINANCIAL MESS AND REQUIRES AN AMOUNT OF 5 LAC TO BRING OUT HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY FROM THIS TOUGH SITUATION . HE HAS APPROACHED A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT HE HAS GOT 25,000 OR 50,000 BUT FOR 3 MONTHS OR 6 MONTHS MAXIMUM. HIS SHOP IS IN THE HEART OF THE TOWN VALUING AROUND RS 40 LACS . IF SOMEONE IS WILLING TO HELP HIM OF A BIG LOAN AS KARZAN HASANAH FOR A LONG TIME , ALL HIS PROBLEMS CAN BE SOLVED. AND DIMINISHED .

babu

Re: Bitter Truth

Unread post by babu » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:04 pm

OK , So what ?
What u want to say by this , may be u are the one who post this on mamlumaat ,

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:42 am

babu,
u r right,this mother f.u.ck.er write any thing they want or make up a stories.This ombharathi is one of mother f.u.ck.er.
Every year Aqa Muala Give KARZAN HASANAH this year maula has give 30 or 52 corers to mumeein.i have my personal experiance that when my dad started busniess we were short of money we got karzan hasanah in 5 days frm that money our busniess is runing good PLS OMBHARATHI DONT LIE :o

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:41 am

Bro pro pig,
Plz don't use foul language, this is not a burhani waaz. What does throwing some crumbs after plundering 1000s of crores show? Plz don't let yourself be duped like this. The dai's karzan doesn't go the the needy but only to those who lick a** big time and those who are footsoldiers in his empire of evil. Your dad may be one.

Go to Saifee hospital and see how many financially incapable bohras are denied treatment and kicked out. They are now realising the burhani farce. Also the increasing amount of destitutes and beggars in bohra mohallas speak a lot about burhani charity.

I know you would resist and deny things that are obvious for all to see since you are programmed to hate questions and voice of change. For once, you must be dispassionate in your judgement for your own sake.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:52 pm

So Piggy
Why donot you visit the Malumaat message board and reply to this person and find your self
I could have done and expose the miya saheb myself but I am not that low in moral as you are
and ADIMN please donot let these idiots use foul language on anyone, like Tahir says this is not the waiz.
ONCE AGAIN PIGGY, visit the site and reply just like you and your FROGGY has still not replied to the lie that you knew SK. Murtaza personally and still didnot know that he is same person who donated toward Saifee Hospital and Boston Masjid

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:56 pm

Here is the rest of the story. Let us see if PIG BRAIN will follow up on this or is he going to hide his head under the sand as before

ANY MUMINBHAI INTERESTED, CAN CONTACT ME ON 00912026129976 FROM 11AM --1 PM & 5 PM -- 7 PM.

SALAAMS,

MURTAZA

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:00 pm

Admin: I agree with OB, Please dont let anyone use foul language against anyone. This kills the healthy debate. These individuals have tendencies, to use foul language, whenever they have no logical explaination.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:01 pm

Admin: I would suggest to put a filter on such participants, so that the filth may not reach the board.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:33 am

I 2nd that.After all this is a religious site.I wouldnt want my sisters to read the garbage.Kids see us going to this site,so please be on your best muslim behavior.

I used the word screw once,I opologise for that,however the kids use this word and they mean bugging,and playing around or making a silly mistake e.g.I really screwed up.

Lets keep it clean.

Salams.

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:50 am

Hello 'accountability'

I sent you a PM a couple of days ago. Please look into it. Thanks.

babu

Unread post by babu » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:43 pm

Originally posted by seeker110:
I 2nd that.After all this is a religious site..............

Salams.
" RELIGIOUS SITE" !!!!!
hehehehehe, JOKE OF THE DAY :D

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:51 pm

SO BABU It is okay to curse if it is not religious site
I thought you are not supposed to curse regardless
SO YOU AGREE THAT KOTHARIS BELIEVERS LIKE YOU HAVE TWO FACES. DO ANYTHING IMMORAL WHEN IT SUITS YOU. ANOTHER HYPOCRISY

I am still waiting for repy from Piggy Brain about that posting. DID THE PIGGY CALLED MURTAZA TO HELP THAT MIASAHEB AND FIND OUT WHY HE DIDNOT GET QARADE HASNAH FROM KOTHAR>

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:29 pm

SO WHERE ARE THOSE PIGGYS,FROGGYS AND BABUS ABOUT THAT HELP

They are hiding their heads in the sand again

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:37 pm

They are at a ziafat,kadambosi or salams.Thats where they spend their time and money.

For me its Orchard supply.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:50 am

SO OMBHARATHI WHAT R U GOING TO DO FOR MIASAHEB INSTEAD OF SHOUTING FOR HELP.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:16 pm

NO NO NO PIGGY
You and your buddy Babu accused me to posting a false info.
donot divert the topic like the Kotharis do, answer the question and apologize for the accusation
Why did he not get the Qarde Hasana which you and Babu talked about in the previous posting.That is your job as you and Babu said that Kothar helps everyone in their time of need. SO WHERE IS KOTHAR AND THE QARDE HASNA( I suppose Miyasaheb doesnot have Gold as collateral)

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:15 pm

ombharathi u broght the topic and u know Miyasaheb and all these this r lie even it is truth you too go to masjid and pay sabil u right to help him too.can u give me detail of miyasaheb pls (address and phone#)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:01 pm

Piggy
If you had paid attention to earlier post, the telephone number and name of the person is there
but brainwahed piggy brains surrounded by PIGLETS have tendency of not paying attention. Here it is again and the person who posted is Mr. Murtaza
Still waiting for an apology for abusing with the foul mouth(but again what do expect from a PIG's mouth and that is why it is HARAM)

ANY MUMINBHAI INTERESTED, CAN CONTACT ME ON 00912026129976 FROM 11AM --1 PM & 5 PM -- 7 PM.

SALAAMS

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:04 pm

And as far as anyone helping, that is upto them
but you and Babu talked about QARDE HASANA given by Kothar and that was my point, if this person is MIYASAHEB why he didnot get one and again this is posted on MALUMAAT MESSAGE BOARD
(a restricted website controlled by KOTHARIS)