Please ask India's President to stop his visit to Bomb

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
WiseBohra

Re: Please ask India's President to stop his visit to Bomb

Unread post by WiseBohra » Thu May 26, 2005 4:58 pm

Dear Brother and sister
saifee hospital is going to be for rich bohras and cronies of Kothar and rich arabs from middle east.poor bohras have no chance at all as monies will be demanded from poor bohras and it will be mean tested,even with all mean tested poor bohras is loser it is going to be hard to have treatment.
Saifee hospitalis going to be another propaganda tools for the sultan the Mr Mohammed Burhannuddin as all the rich Arabs can have Treatment they are going to bring monies into Kothar coffers and with it sultan can gain favours from these Arabs for his family,
These Blind followers of the cultist Sultan Mr Mohammed Burhannuddin are so ignorant the only thing is to curses(LANNAT)lannat is not going to effect no one.So you stupid ignorant Cult follower why are you wasting your peanut brain, you might become brainless and then you have to go to saifee Hospital for Brain Transplant!!
Poor Bohras try your best to get free treatment in saifee hospital if you do not get free hospital treatment try other charitable Hospital.
About advance Technology in saifee hospital again the kothar will squeeze monies out Bohra community in name Technology and upkeeping of Hospital!!
May be Sultan is ill not well and he need Treatment urgently so Sultan had a brain wave that why not build advance Technology completely refurbished saifee hospital,so instead of going to Europe or America for Treatment sultan can have it at saifee Hospital so he can live longer and Terrorise Bohra community for longer and squeeze more monies out of poor Bohra community.
Wasalaam

babu

Unread post by babu » Thu May 26, 2005 6:05 pm

:) Allah de bande....
If the president OR the Prime minister of india koi bhi aandaa hai .... "Twadee kyon Jaltee hai ?"

Hindustaan aazaad hai bhai ...

par tumhaara to woh hee haal hoga -

" Na Khuda hi mila, Na Wisaal-e-Sanam
Na " Idher " ke rahey Na " Udher " Ke rahey "

:D

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu May 26, 2005 6:19 pm

hey laantees whatsup... so saw the Ifetah of the Saifee Hospital... hey guys this is jus a trailer and jaalal of Moulana(tus).. there is loads more to come.. be prepare.. and do what ever u can i mean it what ever.. and we do what we have to.. that too my raza mubarak of moulana (tus).. .... I am sure Ajgar (its not asgar)Eng. is constructing his place in a top most property in Jahannam (hell)...
LOL...can we have some more of that stuff.... :D

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu May 26, 2005 6:26 pm

Dear Muslim First,
It doesnt matter to me whether you are bohra or a sunni muslim....my point is that it shouldnt matter to the makers of the bohri hospital either....
Was meant wish that all Bohras, rich or poor, faithfull or reformist will get treatment at this facility
will mulla burhanudin replace "bohras" by "humans" in this statement? If not then he is not as spiritual as he is made out to be.

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Fri May 27, 2005 6:08 am

salaams all,

Is it necessary that we should protest for everything and anything that kothar does.
If they do not make hospitals, we say against and when they build a hospital, again we protest..why ??

I think we have no right to protest when we ourselves have done nothing..

why can't the rich progressives (majority progressives are better off) do something good for thier fellow people.. like build hospital, schools, educational trusts etc.,

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Fri May 27, 2005 8:40 am

I hope all those who witnessed the iftetah of the hospital saw what a losing battle they are fighting ,khuda tamane haji hasad ni aag ma jalawe ane ganoo ane ganoo jaljo hamara moula ni shan ni dekhine.What does the ajgar have to say about this ?

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri May 27, 2005 3:19 pm

I think we have no right to protest when we ourselves have done nothing..
Alislam,
The progressives are trying to disillusion and enlighten people.....this is a way to get liberation from the bondage of ignorance and exploitation by kothar...dont call it "nothing".....this is far much better than constructing physical infrastructure of education institutions, hospitals etc. which are tools of bondage in the hands of dai....this infrastructure is anyway provided by the respective governments of the countries where the bohras live

Let me give you an example. There is a free and stray bull who roams the path he choses to, eats the food he wants to and mates with the cow he likes. He manages his own daily food and doesnt care for the next day and is free, happy and blissful....then there is a castrated bull which is called "bullock" here in India. He has to plough the field when his master wishes to and cannot mate with the lovely cows around because he is castrated for becoming economically useful to the master. He is under a perpetual "yoke". But yeah, he has the security. He gets his daily fodder from the master and doesnt have to worry for it. Also, he is kept under shelter and protected from wild animals. BUT HE IS NOT FREE....he he...... and so cannot be happy....he envies the stray bull who teases him ......his jealousy leads him to lure the bull under the yoke so that he comes at par with him but the bull is not enticed by the fodder and security...he loves his freedom and he arranges his fodder anyway...

These schools, hospitals, musafirkhanas etc. apart from the regular "jamans" is the fodder which the master mulla burhanuddin provides to the castrated bohri bullocks...this gives them momentary relief and illusionary security but not perpetual happiness.....know what, HE HAS TAKEN THEIR BALLS FOR A MEASLY FODDER.

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Fri May 27, 2005 6:12 pm

1. So, there was big hoopla about the President of India or the Prime Minister of India or the ex-President Clinton of USA(now in India) going to inaugurate the Grand Saifee Hospital. Did theis happen? Perhaps the pleas from the Progressives not to participate may have worked!!!

Please refer to:

http://malumaat.com/akhbar1426/mumbai/index3.html

2. Doesn't the Progressives also have some right to the Saifee Hospital as well according to the Supreme Court of India judgement Supreme Court of India in Sir Adamji Peerphoy Sanatorium Case (1999 S.O.L Case No. 826) on 3rd February 2000 before judges S.B. Majumdar and AP Misra. Appelant - Hatim Merchant v/s respondent - Salehbahi Saifuddin:

i.e.
"2.Thirty (30) beds in the proposed Saifee Hospital shall be reserved for the treatment of members of the Dawoodi Bohra Community free of charge. Such beds to be provided to economically needy Dawoodi Bohras regardless of whether they have taken the Oath of allegiance (Misaq) or not and regardless of whether they have been excommunicated or not. "

Please refer to:
http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/chronicle ... ecourt.htm

lysol

Unread post by lysol » Sat May 28, 2005 2:37 am

<small>[ 05-30-2005, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]</small>

Mumin_52

Unread post by Mumin_52 » Sat May 28, 2005 4:05 am

"There is a free and stray bull who roams the path he choses to, eats the food he wants to and mates with the cow he likes"

Yes. Its so true from the words that people like you are surely children of Zinnah .. Or should i say having how many fathers... hahahaha... Go and ask your wife (cow).. that how many more guys(Bullock) does she mates around every night .. You guys are going back to the age of Jahalat and darkness from which Rasullah (S.A) has brough us out ..

We are proud to say that we are followers and workshipper of Moulana and we follow the path shown by Rasullah S.A which leads to Jannat.

Also Moulana takes care of those family which needs financial support by means of family Upliftment program which is run within our community. The mission is to support those family not just by giving some amount, but to make sure that they become independent and get capable of helping others. (So dont worry, even if we need help, we will never come to your house. :) )

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat May 28, 2005 4:47 am

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

khan19922001

Unread post by khan19922001 » Sat May 28, 2005 6:45 am

Admin

The language used by some participants is apalling. Lylol is an example. Why can't you delete such sick messages???

Regards

mbohra

Unread post by mbohra » Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am

The Bohris at the Saifee Hospital Darees on May 26/05 , performing purjosh maatam and wailing that they have to pay through "their noses" for the continuous maintenance of the hospital for the rest of their lives.

http://media.mumineen.org/archive/photo ... bai-02.jpg

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat May 28, 2005 12:38 pm

Mummin_52 said;
We are proud to say that we are followers and workshipper of Moulana and we follow the path shown by Rasullah S.A which leads to Jannat.
To follow a scholar who guides you to straight path is ok, but to worship him is no no. True Muslim is required to worship only Allah SWT. Worshipping Moulana br. Mumin_52, is not the path shown by Rasullah S.A which leads to Jannat.

There is still time to change.

Wasallam

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat May 28, 2005 5:39 pm

To follow a scholar who guides you to straight path is ok, but to worship him is no no. True Muslim is required to worship only Allah SWT
they worship the finger that points towards the moon instead of worshipping the moon itself.....errr!! in the case of bohris the finger is crooked till a U turn and have started pointing towards itself.....frequently it also shoves deep into bohri asses (all sorts of extractions and excommunications) from which these sheep derive orgasmic pleasure....

Although I dont follow any organised religion but if I were to chose a sect of Islam I would gladly become a wahabi rather than the lowly bohris...the former can atleast tell the finger from the moon...

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Sat May 28, 2005 7:11 pm

"Although I dont follow any organised religion but if I were to chose a sect of Islam I would gladly become a wahabi rather than the lowly bohris"

You are one among many on this board who though do not believe in Islam in the first place but call themselves reformists..

what a hypocrisy..Don't you feel it is time to reform your state of mind and take a clear stand as to what you are and what you follow..

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sun May 29, 2005 3:17 am

You are one among many on this board who though do not believe in Islam in the first place but call themselves reformists..
By what logic on earth do you think embracing Islam is a precondition to being a reformist?...FYI, the "religion" which bohris follow is anything but Islam and the cult is headed by this bastardised version of a human whom they call "dai".

PS: From your last couple of posts I get a feeling that you are a kothari pretending to be a moderate bohra who is more on the side of reformists....huh?

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Sun May 29, 2005 9:23 am

"By what logic on earth do you think embracing Islam is a precondition to being a reformist?..."

I hope it was clear that we are discussing the issue of REFORMIST BOHRAS and for that being a muslim is a precondition..

We are on a message board of Dawoodi Borhas reformist group, who are no different from the kothari bohras in general belief except that we challenge the authocratic ways of the present dai (or last few dais) and are against the corrupt administration.

In every other way, we are dawoodi bohras and if you read this very site for details, you'll get the same info.

The reformist movement was started not to take people outside Islam but to correct the corruption prevalent in the administration.

How on earth can anyone be a reformist bohra who do not have belief in Islam in the first place? ?

Is going away from Islam, a reform..If yes, then i have no issue with such people, who are astray..

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Mon May 30, 2005 5:55 pm

You gotta get ur concepts right regarding the difference between "religion" and "culture/system"....having born and brought up in a bohri set up I know the exploitation of the system and so am qualified to participate in any reform movement..

U also need to understand the difference between "means" and "objective".

And I reiterate my point - In practical sense, following islam is not a precondition to being a bohra (not even a kothari). All you need to do is kiss the dai's ass.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Mon May 30, 2005 5:59 pm

If bohras start following Islam, the first thing to be abolished will be "dawat"...and the reformist will be left with very little to do

guest786

Unread post by guest786 » Tue May 31, 2005 1:08 am

Hi,
I went through all the messages posted in the forum. I am not from a reformist group. I found some things which were not right. Someone from the reformist group used burhan (referring to aqua maula) and some calling b******. i would just say that whatever u feel for the other person u shud give respect because he is quite aged and secondly he has ilm. whatever u feel but u shud show respect to someone who is older and has knowledge better than u. secondly i found some people saying that the reformist will burn in jahnaam. i wudnt agree to that because udont know whats going to happen to whom after death. u will only know on the judgement day and on that day u r responsible for all ur actions and no one else.
and since this discussion is on saifee hospital. i m really happy that there is a hospital which has been prepared (what aqua maula has said) for us (bohris). and i guess everyone else wud also be treated apart from us (bohris). but who from the bohris or from others ?? someone told that there are 30 beds free for bohris (whoever it is (reformist/burhanis).... can u tell me who wud be those lucky 30 ones ?? wud it be for the ones who have no money or who have given lots of money or more near to maula (sheikhs/amils/mullas)? i can bet on that. if u get me any person in the next couple of years who has no money and is treated in the hospital i wud feel there has been a change in what we call bohris. i think a lot of people must be going to prince aly khan hospital or masina hospital. there the khojas and the parsi's get free medical treatment irrespective of their monitory aspects. lets hope the same here. and supposedly if the free bed quota is full, will there be a rebate for the bohris and if there is a rebate for the bohris what wud be the cost per day (taking in to consideration the amount of money spent)?? Saifee hospital was in place 4 years earlier also but there was never a rebate or concession for any bohris. Think over it and respond. Dont be in a rush and yes whatever u say time will only let everyone know whats gonna to happen.

thanks for reading this.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue May 31, 2005 3:56 am

whatever u feel but u shud show respect to someone who is older and has knowledge better than u
Dear guest786,
George Bush is also older than me and so was Hitler...they both have seen more world than I have seen....the latter had great "ilm" of racial superiority which I dont have...should I stop using any disrespectful words for them? please enlighten.

akeel

Unread post by akeel » Tue May 31, 2005 4:36 am

well guys just face it theres nothing you can ever do to stop all the good things going on right now. so might as well just feel satisfied by sending that draft to each others inboxes and be happy with the little response you get. Come saturday and you and all of the world will see the grand opening of the hospital . What makes you guys think thats you all can hinder in any our plans. Its not the first time you all have thought of doing something and i have the archives on this site itself to prove it that you all have planned it in vain. First it was the land which was disputed which you all lost then it was the permissions from the muncipality which you all tried to stop and lo and behold you all lost that too. and well its just very encouraging for us everytime you all try and say all the crap that you all normally talk so all i have to say is keep up the good work guy s

guest786

Unread post by guest786 » Tue May 31, 2005 5:01 am

i dont think tahir u r a reformist. i know quite a lot of reformist and they do have respect for syedna. anyways i was talking of ilm in islam. how much well do u know islam ??? no offence. so dont try to show something which u r not aware of. i know there are practises which are not right in bohris and i know there are things which the reformist do are also not right. the best thing is to follow is to believe in allah and whatever he has told in quran. but its always seen that everyone needs a leader except that some are leaders themselves. u r following a path under the leadership of asgar ali engineer. the bohris are also following a leader. u cant blame the people for following something. its the society that makes people the way they are and they are sometimes under no choice but to be with whatever they are following.

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Tue May 31, 2005 6:30 am

to you so called reformists(muddais) i think its very big case of sour grapes here you have done nothing for your kind and now feel envy and foolish after the hospital"s opening,instead of telling us to change why dont you?

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Tue May 31, 2005 6:41 am

"And I reiterate my point - In practical sense, following islam is not a precondition to being a bohra (not even a kothari). All you need to do is kiss the dai's ass".

I'm not talking of the latest innovation of the kotharis..
Can you show any belief of the bohras which qualifies them to be outside Islam..(Again, do not quote something stupid from the present day kotharis).

Do bohras do not observe the five pillars of Islam ??

If they do then how is that being a bohra is not the same as being a follower of Islam..

guest52

Unread post by guest52 » Tue May 31, 2005 8:27 am

hii to all my fellow bohras... come join me in cursing these so called pro... donkeys...
with every curse on them and dua for our maulaaa
god will gift u............

akeel

Unread post by akeel » Tue May 31, 2005 8:43 am

I m not interested in cursing anyone . why should i spoil my mouth and talking crap. thats what the forum is all about just letting your frustration out in here coz nothing else is working for them outisde this website. and i m really enjoying this. i have been reading closely and it so seems that even you so called reformist don even agree on anything . Here s a suggestion guys ....sit down and make a agenda and then decide what all u gonna do about it ...coz believe me u need all the planning you can muster up ......bring it on

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue May 31, 2005 9:18 am

GOD BLESS PETTY MINDS

akeel

Unread post by akeel » Tue May 31, 2005 9:41 am

thats the second time you used that line ...why now you running out of smart things to say