Latest on Sayedna's health

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
moomin052

Re: Latest on Sayedna's health

Unread post by moomin052 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:53 am

who has made you the defender of ajger let him fight his own battles,

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:09 am

I am not defending asger,

If you highlight the lies in his work , I might be with you , infact I am defending you .

now come on bring up some ..

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:07 am

his whole stupid life is a lie ,he calls our moula syedna saheb and then abuses him,all his so called works have been given recognition by sweden and norway suppossedly,but this are two of the most immoral countries in the world and anti islamic that should tell you a lot about your moula engineer.

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:59 am

Originally posted by moomin052:
his whole stupid life is a lie ,he calls our moula syedna saheb and then abuses him,all his so called works have been given recognition by sweden and norway suppossedly,but this are two of the most immoral countries in the world and anti islamic that should tell you a lot about your moula engineer.
M52,

Just how are Sweden and Norway immoral and unislamic? Please justify what you are trying to say.

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:03 am

tell me what is your age or are you illitrate dont you the newspapers aleem asking me about the anti islamic laws in those countries.perhaps your moula engineer will enlighten your mind

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:30 am

The institution which selects a person for Nobel prize is in Sweden .
And needless to say you shud be knowing what nobel prize is.
Dr engineer award is equivalent to nobel prize.

Hand shaking with people like modi and bal thakeray , what do you think (morality ?)

you sound like a foolish ignorant kid and nothing else.

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:55 pm

tell me what is your age or are you illitrate dont you the newspapers aleem asking me about the anti islamic laws in those countries.perhaps your moula engineer will enlighten your mind
M52,

OK

For the sake of argument. I am 4 years old and live in a cave in the inner mongolian plains.

Now please explain how sweden and norway are immoral?

murtaza ahmedali

Unread post by murtaza ahmedali » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:08 pm

I think this is all bullshit! I am ashamed to be a member of the dawoodi bohra community with all the thieves! Bastards! They have put my family in so much problems. I will get all of them.

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:25 pm

Murtaza ahmdedali,
Can you pls highlight the episode of the thieves and sufferings your family has gone through?

It is just for the benefit of our frds M052 , trance etc .

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:28 pm

Murtaza ahmdedali,
Can you pls highlight the episode of the thieves and sufferings your family has gone through?

It is just for the benefit of our frds M052 , trance etc .

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:15 am

if you are a 4 year mongolian then explaining to you would be useless right.and by the way so what if they give out nobel prizes does that make.i see murderers and and haters of islam have been given this prizes by them

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:16 am

if you are a 4 year mongolian then explaining to you would be useless right.and by the way so what if they give out nobel prizes does that make.i see murderers and and haters of islam have been given this prizes by them
M52,

C'mon mate. Can we build some constructive debate please? I do not want to get into a childish debate with you. Let's have a rational discourse.

Really, why do you say Sweden & Norway lack morality?

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:28 am

like i said its like talking to child because morality according to islam will be lack freedom of human rights to you so there is no point explaining tro you frogs

kabeer19922001

Unread post by kabeer19922001 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:30 am

Dear Aleem

Stop pestering M52. He is a Kothari and has very limited knowledge of the ouside world. I doubt if he even knows where Norway and Sweden are.

( I am getting ready for the abuses that will follow)

Regards

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:47 am

like i said its like talking to child because morality according to islam will be lack freedom of human rights to you so there is no point explaining tro you frogs
M52,

I very much disagree. Morality according to Islam can be condisered the very epitome of human rights.

But if you are not capable of explaining yourself, let alone understand what you say yourself, it's pointless talking to you.

Ma'salaam to you

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:55 am

Bro Kabeer,
M052 might not be knowing where Norway & Sweden are , but do not doubt on his geography,

Sure he must be a champion in 52 gaon ni ziyarat !!

practical

Unread post by practical » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:31 am

Moomeneen52

Now you have started cursing the country who has given the awards to Engineer. It means according to you every body (non Bohras) is wrong who have invited Engineer for lecture on religion and those who listen his lectures. Where will this end?

Please understand that only bohras are not in this world and others who are in this world are also is created by god and they are also can be honest or dishonest like bohras are.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:26 pm

moomin52 writes about Sweden and Norway,"but this are two of the most immoral countries in the world and anti islamic that should tell you a lot about your moula engineer."What do you know about these countries.
Tell me why are there all this bohras living in this country?
In-fact, some are affectively told, and given RAZA to migrate to Sweden, by ofcourse non other than your moula.
Did you know that burhanuddin visited Sweden, about 4 years ago.Ofcourse, when it comes to milk the stupid bohras, he has no morals, he can visit ANY place irrespective of its reputation, according to your statement.

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:57 pm

Anwar,
Do you mean to say that if country is anti islamic, bohras shd not live in that country? Our Moula never said like this.

FYI, Our Moula visits diffr. countries to give us a deedar sharaf. It is our fortunate that moula gives deedar to every corner of the world and it is ur unfortunate that ppl like you(Open Minded,Highly educated :D ) need to expose your frustration on this message board after all such events.

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:35 pm

The Bohri Jamaats of Sweden and Norway until now had resident and African Bohri patrongae Aamils stationed in Norway and Sweden.They performed all the rituals, sometimes with the directives from London, England. During Ramadhan and Moharrum Kothar used to send somebody "educated" from either London, India or Pakistan. Most of the Bohris are originally the refugees from Uganda - the Swedish Jamaat members, most of them being the ex-Ugandan Bohri dissidents who have now crossed the floor, like some of the Udaipuris - but still very much grudgingly autonomous or independent. There are about 25 Bohris in Norway and about 200 in Sweden (guesstimated) All was reasonably well until last month.

The African Bohri Aamil (Shk Saifuddinbhai Zakir- the Ja'amiya Mulla converted to Sheikh)) who was the resident Aamil for Australia, New Zealand and Oceania-Fiji(no Bohris in Fiji though, but sounds sexy to the Kotharis)was asked to leave the lucrative Australian Jammat after seven years or so. He had built the mosque there and Aqua Moula had opened it. He was posted to a little Jamaat near Mumbai . He has a wife and four children.

Sh.Zakir and his family did not like living in a Mumbai's village one bed sitter one bit. He had a brainwave. His wife is a Bohri Swedish and her parents are from Sweden so he promptly moved to Sweden and somehow convinced the Kothar that a full time Aamil is required in Norway/Sweden - although all his own immediate family from Kenya now reside in the UK - rumours are that he has a father and over 10 brothers and no sisters.

Sh.Zakir and family after spending a few months in Norway and Sweden at the mumineen's homes, directed that the Swedish and Norway Jamaat now pay for his and his family's full-time upkeep and maintenance. He immediately moved to a luxurious villa costing over 10,000 Kroners a month and expected both the Jamaats to share his stipend and stay in Scandinavia.

The Swedish and Norwegian Jamaat members are now up in arms and are upset that they should maintain unneeded full time Aamil who does not want to work outside the mosque but live off the ex-Ugandan refugees.

They hope that either London or Kothar do something about this appointment on which they had no say or control. It was a unilateral Kothar appointment. Failing this, they will have no alternative but to ask the Swedish/Norwegian immigration authorities to send this Aamil and his family packing back to Mumbai or London. Perhaps he and the family are also Australian citizens as well.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:40 pm

Is the health crises of Syedna is over ?

November 2, he was brought to London Masjid in apparent discomfort.

November 20, he was shifted to Germany. This news item on munineen.org. carries two old pictures. No airport pictures either at London airport or at Germany airport.

Something is wrong behind the scene.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:50 pm

Why is not Sayedna taken to Mumbai, Saifee Hospital, the best in Asia? Most people would want to rest in peace in their home country, why keep on moving Sayedna sahib around the globe?What´s going on behind the scene? I think these money greedy next generation of our so called community leaders are hoping for his death in Europe. Simple reason. In India you get rupees, in Europe, Euro/£.
Bohraism and reaping off stupid and ignorant bohri is BIG,easy and lukrative business. It will be very interesting to see the fight for the title of next Dai.

mumin52

Unread post by mumin52 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:23 pm

hey anwar..ur head is fully filled up wid shit i swear..whts the problem dude? i cam smell the fire of envy in u'll. I was in london when i got the sharaaf of deedar is he prefectly heathly..infact no sign of sickness on his noraani face. so u guys have u stay alive to see the PRIDE n SHAAN of Syedna Saheb TUS. u wont have easy Akhiraat. babu u hve tuff time ahead..u r JUST LIMITED to this shity smelly msg board..now u guys smell in here.. well u wont be able to do n e thing to us..i bet u do WHT EVER u want to. WHT EVER!!! and we'll do wht ever we can. u r not in comparising wid us.. u'll r tooo small..kids!! i c ya talks its just time pass n childish talk..if u wanna do n e thing..do in real..dont just talk!! ... so i'll stop here..i'll wait for yah smelly mouth to be open to reply my msg... till then u know it ..but i say it dude..khud ni lanaat on u and ur family..(i have to say it to complete my emaan)

May Allah subhanahu grant my moula (tus) long life wid sehat.. Ameen!!!

mumin52

Unread post by mumin52 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:30 pm

wud like to add one more thing.. one who do not have repect for thier parents or elders will not have n e respect for Aqa Moula Tus...so look in yah self.. n see it tht true!! so guys r just peice of my shit.. i swear! if u n e one come in front of me..í'll honestly screw yah happiness.. ask yah Ajjar enng. how was he screwed haha i still remember the way he was beaten up...tht was gr8!

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:46 pm

Mumin52

If syedna is in good health. Why is he taken to Germany in this cold winter?

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:25 am

dont people stay in germany during the cold season and why he has gone there is none of your bussiness since you do not believe in him,dont be a dodhdayo and stick to your unfruitful life

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:59 pm

Originally posted by mumin52:
wud like to add one more thing.. one who do not have repect for thier parents or elders will not have n e respect for Aqa Moula Tus...so look in yah self.. n see it tht true!! so guys r just peice of my shit.. i swear! if u n e one come in front of me..í'll honestly screw yah happiness.. ask yah Ajjar enng. how was he screwed haha i still remember the way he was beaten up...tht was gr8!
Good it is good to confess crime, I think and would advise DR.Engineer, that he should move an application for reopening the case, and make you a material witness, it should not be hard to get your information by law enforcement authorities.

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:27 pm

mumin52,
Your english is as crap as your daawat ni zabaan is ...infact daawat ni zabaan language itself is a piece of shit.
Your knowledge of Islaam seems to be nil .
You know nothing about deen and even duniya ,

You simply seem to jump based on ur jamans and purjosh maatam.

Go and increase your kadambosi and deedar count , this is an intellectual space, not for you.

trance

Unread post by trance » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:34 pm

hey leave us boyz aalone , yah,

Yu ghaderas lannat na thukdas kinzeers stick too wot ure best aat , wallow in the napaak mud and sleep around with the shaitaans gaansaaf, injiniyar and dat thahir.

You detest evwithing we say do why because you have no identity , culture or izzat , bhattakta huwa kutrass, sab tame gaderah ni gaands cho !

We are proud to be bohras, follow our beloved dai as zamaan, enjoy our culture and traditions, yu phukhers will go to jahanam for all the gaalis and abuse you hurl at our beloved molah, all the gaalis and naffaaki will hurt you bad, ghanuu barvu parseh. Im shor yu vill see it in this duniya,
Jesi karni vesi bharni.

All Mumin Muklis, TrueBohras , you will see the khuttaraas injiniyar ajgar, Gaansaaf, and Thahir (start to bark soon.

Glad to get that off ones chest !

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:59 pm

Sorry to say that 'trance' and 'moomin052' will no longer be able to post messages. This is because of their perstinent use of abuse and bad language despite our repeated warnings.