Taheris..

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
truebohra

Taheris..

Unread post by truebohra » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:56 am

Yes we are taheris so what? do you the meaning of Taher, Tahir..
Just have look at its meaning...

truebohra

Re: Taheris..

Unread post by truebohra » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:56 am

Yes we are taheris so what? do you know the meaning of Taher, Tahir..
Just have look at its meaning...

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:04 pm

I think they have not tought at their homes that what is meaning of purity and cleanliness.. if they h'v tought they wud not h'v raised the word to make fun of it.. instead they wud h'v raised smthing else to produce some more progressives.

:D

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:23 pm

@truebohra and gulf

do you always go by the meaning of the word? If yes then why do you not have a name such as Abdulrehman? What is wrong with the meaning?

you have to understand the subliminal context of the word. Please understand that the word taheri used on this forum is a pejorative, used to indicate an illiterate, syedna worshipping, non thinking zombie, who is unable to use the brains provided by the Almighty.

You are welcome to proclaim yourself being proud to be called a taheri!

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:01 pm

Originally posted by Smart:
@truebohra and gulf

do you always go by the meaning of the word? If yes then why do you not have a name such as Abdulrehman? What is wrong with the meaning?

you have to understand the subliminal context of the word. Please understand that the word taheri used on this forum is a pejorative, used to indicate an illiterate, syedna worshipping, non thinking zombie, who is unable to use the brains provided by the Almighty.

You are welcome to proclaim yourself being proud to be called a taheri!

you have to understand the subliminal context of the word. Please understand that the word progressive or reformist used on this forum is a pejorative, used to indicate an illiterate, syedna worshipping, non thinking zombie, who is unable to use the brains provided by the Almighty.

You are welcome to proclaim yourself being proud to be called a Reformist,progressive

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Originally posted by Smart:
@truebohra and gulf

you have to understand the subliminal context of the word. Please understand that the word progressive,reformist used on this forum is a pejorative, used to indicate an illiterate, insaf, asger worshipping, non thinking zombie, who is unable to use the brains provided by the Almighty.

You are welcome to proclaim yourself being proud to be called a reformist progressive!

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:06 pm

Smart,
It only depends on which side of fence u are.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:21 am

Gulf pls dont bang your head.its not worth it.You can not straight DOG tail same thing with these people. :D

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:30 pm

^
:D
Says it better! Frustated aren't you?

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Y should i get frustrated. Frustrated are likes of u and reformist. Banging thier heads & crying hoarse for 100s of years and still no harm to Dawat.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:51 pm

TB
You and your cohort defending Taheris and Kotharis on this Board is sufficient proof that
progressives are having some effects
IT YOU AND YOUR COHORTS ARE SO BRAVE THAT NOTHING HAS HAPPEND TO KOTHARIS AND TAHERIS
WHY YOU DO NOT SHOW YOUR TRUE IDENTITY WITH YOUR TRUE NAMES UNLESS YOUR TRUE NAMES ARE PIG AND TB AND SO ON

babu

Unread post by babu » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:54 pm

Originally posted by omabharti:
TB
You and your cohort defending Taheris and Kotharis on this Board is sufficient proof that
IT YOU AND YOUR COHORTS ARE SO BRAVE THAT NOTHING HAS HAPPEND TO KOTHARIS AND TAHERIS
WHY YOU DO NOT SHOW YOUR TRUE IDENTITY WITH YOUR TRUE NAMES UNLESS YOUR TRUE NAMES ARE PIG AND TB AND SO ON
Well Check ur name first mister uma bharti ....
Any way I M BABU .... :D

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 pm

Babu
I am not defending Taheris and because of that, I have reason to hide my name as Kothari Goons will come after my friends and family.
BUT IN YOUR CASE WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID I DO NOT KNOW IF ANY PROGRESSIVE HAS EVER LOOTED THE PROPERTY OR HURT ANYONE FOR DEFENDING KOTHARIS
SO COME ON WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF........

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:20 am

Oma bharati, so u have two face if u have balls just come up with your real idenity y u r afraid of kothari gooms wont come. I know u reside in USA ,ATLANTA .

mr cool

Unread post by mr cool » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:31 am

why do you have to dicuss about taheris and etc havent you got better things to discuss on this form or have you run out of ideas.this taheris wants to heypen their name.because they havent got anything els.

babu

Unread post by babu » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:07 am

TB
YOUR TRUE NAMES ARE PIG AND TB AND SO ON
[/b]
Juliet:
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

Romeo and Juliet (II, ii, 1-2)

so if it is agnivesh or asger ali ... doesnt make any difffffff.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:57 pm

TB
Uma,
Calm down. We knew that ur frustrated. But honeslty i never thought that u need to be urgently referred to pyschiatrist.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:03 pm

@truebohra
You have copy pasted my statement, by changing the word taheri by reformist. Inadvertently or probably due to lack of understanding, you have made a major faux pas.

Reformist are not, repeat not Syedna worshipping zombies. They are people with enough intelligence to see through the nefarious doings of the Syedna and his cohorts.

So next time, if you copy and paste please make sure that you don't slip up so badly. You need to understand that the Kothar is a non-forgiving mafia and you will be forced to join our ranks. The Bohra history is full of such incidents.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:04 pm

@truebohra

Then you will have to eat your 200 posts (multiplied by so many words)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:26 pm

TB

Uma,
Calm down. We knew that ur frustrated. But honeslty i never thought that u need to be urgently referred to pyschiatrist.

TB
Asking your true identity requires me to go to Psychiatrist? Well if that is what you want then let me make a deal if you pay for my visit to Psychiatrist and tell us your true identity with your complete verifiable address and
phone number, I will go the Psychiatrist.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:56 am

Jayanti Aunie Quote
"I know u reside in USA ,ATLANTA "
WOW I DID NOT KNOW HOW HAVE GHAIB NO ILM
My suggestion, please do not start Baraat on some innocent one in Atlanata
I am still e jamat card carrying member and stop paying all kind of sabeels and wajebats and stop going to Markaz. I have been asked to local GOONS to still attend 23rd Ramadan and 10th Moharram which I still attend. he will not cancel my e jamat card since if reflects bad on him and told me he will not perform any of RASM till I pay up. ( I honesty do not give Rat's arce) since upon my death, I have already made arrangement for my funeral and save my spouse from the torture of BOHRA IDDATT.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:01 pm

TO just to add, I do deposit cash in NIYAZ-E-HUSSAIN galla which is used to prepare Niyaz. I have stopped
eating their Kharaas and Mithas so now I can not be accused to eating YOUR JAMANS

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:23 pm

Omadidibharti,

You are not going markaz; you are too old now cant go alone and your husband refuze to take you so does your relatives.

You stop paying your dues; you dont have enough money you earned lot but cud not save.. morover, allah did not give you reward becoz your heard filled with hasad and not hasanat.

You dont eat kharaas and Mithaas; Not becoz u dont like them but you cant eat such food, your doctor stictly instructed that to eat oily and sugary food could be dangerous for weak health and your life span can be reduced.

You stiil intend to attend 23 ramadan and 10th moharram and holding eJammat card; coz you still thinking that someday you will be OKey and rejoin with main the stream THE RIGHT PATH

p/s. LET US KNOW WHERE AL ZULFAQAR IS..

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:47 pm

^ and other taheries

Just observe that the taheries have no reason to hide their identity because they have nothing to lose, still they do so. I fail to understand why?

Then they have the temerity to ask for the identities of the people who counter them. Is this because they want to harass them?

It is as clear as the day that the taheris do the harrassment and the progressives are the victims.

Then why the hypocrisy?

We can understand victims hiding from their torturers, but torturers and tyrants hiding behind veils? Just doesn't make sense.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Where is zulfiqar,asgar,insaf r they hiding in mountains?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:15 pm

^
Typical taheri response. Jayanti in one of the threads, you challenged the progressives to disclose their identity.

S.Insaf did so, giving his address and phone nos etc., with a counter challenge to you to disclose your identity.

You responded by running away, inspite of no risk to you.

It is surprising that chicken like you have the temerity to ask others, especially S. Insaf.

Hats off to you Mr. S. Insaf! My repect for you has grown manifold.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:15 pm

Posted by Kothari Morons
"You stiil intend to attend 23 ramadan and 10th moharram and holding eJammat card; coz you still thinking that someday you will be OKey and rejoin with main the stream THE RIGHT PATH"

no because one day Dawat will be return to it true form once the corrupt regime of 52 is gone, what Dais before 51 used to do,helping community and live simple life and I want to be part of that change, "also cowards runs away like you, not giving your true identity while asking others to do."

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:21 am

Omabharati, y dont we start with u, come on give your identity.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:07 pm

@jayanti
Mr. S. Insaf has already started. Now it is your turn.

Sab ke sab phatichar! Worshippers of the ar$e lickers of the likes of Thackeray and Modi.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:49 am

@ Smart, Dont worry about insaf, y dont u start first.