SAYEDNA coming again to Tanzania for an Historical hunt

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Saifuddin

SAYEDNA coming again to Tanzania for an Historical hunt

Unread post by Saifuddin » Mon Oct 14, 2002 6:36 am

SAYEDNA coming again to Tanzania for a hunting trip !

Aqa Moula (tus) is expected in Tanzania next Sunday with a caravan of more than
hard core 70 mumineens and muminats to witness an historical event and a miracle
of killing of innocent wild animals.
Already an advance team of about 50 local Mumineens have left for the
African Savannah Bush to build and prepare a Bungalow for the comfortable stay
of our beloved, ever strong and ever lasting HUZURALA and his cronies.
Bohoras in Tanzania have lost their sleep and are almost gone crazy as they know
very well that they are the ones who are going to pay for this great historical
Islamic event. Last time, that was late last year when Moula shot an Elephant and
an expecting lioness Mumineen through out the world celebrated the BAHADURI
and HOSHIYARI of our Great Moula. This year as he is planning to stay more
than 10 days in the jungle in the company of more than 100 Mumineens and
Muminats, we are expecting miracles unseen and unheard in the history of Islam.
May Allah Subhanahu grant our Moula a long and prosperous, and energetic
long life and also give him strength to correct the nature by killing unwanted
and useless innocent wild Animals. Ameen. !

asif

Re: SAYEDNA coming again to Tanzania for an Historical hunt

Unread post by asif » Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:01 am

I don't know much abt the political situation in Tanzania & the type of bureaucracy there.But if it is such a well publicized hunting trip ,then can't the NGOs there bring it to the notice of government ,Courts?
Ofcourse not much can be done if it is legal there or they have "special" permission or Tanzania is as corrupt as India. :(

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:20 pm

Bhai Saifuddin: Are there any SPCA (Society for the prevention of cruelty to Animals)groups in Tanzania?This should be reported ASAP to them & Plan some demonstrations against this nonsensical trip!

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Mon Oct 14, 2002 5:34 pm

Unfortunately, Tanzania is a country where even the President can be bought. Besides, licensed poaching is legal.

nausicaa

Unread post by nausicaa » Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:25 pm

Hunting is legal in Tanzania. No bribes or anything are needed, you buy the licences and you can shoot pretty much any animal (except endangered)for a price. It may be morally reprehensible but Sayedna isn't breaking any laws here.

-N

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:26 am

I'm pretty sure no Muslims or Non Muslims eat cheetah, tiger and elephant and I am sure khotars is not in the business of selling tiger testicles or Elephant tusk...So why kill these animals??

What kind of sicko finds pleasure in killing animals??

Do people no longer think?

mo

Unread post by mo » Tue Oct 15, 2002 7:42 am

does the koran not say that you should only kill if you are going to eat the animal so just wondering is his holiness going to be having juicy elephant steaks. Its a pity that hunting is legal in Tanzania but then again the wild life conservation is not as strong as in kenya.
This so caled camp is very expensive i undersytnd it also includes surveilance planes that track down where the animals are ! Nairobi and mombasa residents are bracing for the high transit funds we are going to have to pay as apperantly he is flying in on saturday to nairobi first so everyonne will be expected to present themselves to the airport oh yeah just incase it starts raining when he arrives its not a miracle as we are expecting our long rains any time infact its allready raining a bit.

serendipity

Unread post by serendipity » Tue Oct 15, 2002 1:51 pm

This is the most horrific indictment of SAYEDNA to date! It is unconscionable to kill, regardless of whose "holy book" you are using. Especially at 90+ years of age you should be given up to continual purification and simplification of life, in preparation for the next world.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Oct 15, 2002 3:31 pm

Is it any surprise that mullah who have no qualms about making slaves out of decent human beings should have any second-thoughts about killing animals for sport?

Serendipity, you are right, this is the strongest possible indictment. But do our mullahs care? They have become so shameless, not to mention arrogant, that they do not even pretend to care.

aysha786

Unread post by aysha786 » Tue Oct 15, 2002 4:27 pm

How about reporting to Menaka Gandhi. Then TUS will be welcomed by Menaka Gandhi and his party when he comes back to India.

serendipity

Unread post by serendipity » Tue Oct 15, 2002 8:46 pm

Supreme IRONY, brothers. The Ikhwan-us Safa (Brethren of purity) epistles, which are sacred to Ismaili tradition, begin with the PROTEST of all of the animal kingdoms AGAINST the overweening arrogance and cruelty of men who think that they have the God-given RIGHT to kill, maim, and enslave the "lower" orders of life! O SAYEDNA, is it truly DO AS I SAY (or at least what the IMAMS SAID who wrote it), and not as I DO?? Well prophet Isa (AS) and that 'pagan prophet' Siddhartha remind you that "Ye shall reap as you sow".

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:18 am

O enemies of your own intelligence,

Why don't all of you turn vegetarians ?
Do you realize the greatness of your sin when you oppose the Dai of Imam uz Zaman and Allah ?
Is your only goal in life to find fault ?
Have you seen what happens to the animal soul after it is killed ?
If you are unaware of the functioning of the soul then how can you pass judgement ?
What is your level of knowledge ?
If you delve a little deeply, you will realize that you are in fact lying to your ownselves.
What a sad deception to your own soul !
You are so much into hatred and jealousy that you are unable to see the truth.
Satan certainly has the upper hand in the Satr period.
I pity you all.
I curse all those who have enmity towards Haq nee Daawat.

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:26 pm

"If you are unaware of the functioning of the soul then how can you pass judgement ?
What is your level of knowledge "Br Huzaifa- I have same questions for you -I do'nt claim to to know about the soul except that it is not for sale!Do you ever read Quran with some interpretations?All you know & that your Moula taught you is to curse!

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:09 pm

So where did Aqua Moula come to Dar-es-salaam from? We thought he was in Dar-es-salaam already!!
However, there has been a complete black-out of the news of his whereabouts since Shab-e-baraat celebration in Dar-es-salaam.

One wonders why?

October 29th)

Baad e Salaam,

Huzurala TUS arrived again in Dar Es Salaam today morning at about 11 am.
There were two planes, one carrying Huzurala TUS and the other with Shahzada Sahebs. Mumineen in very large numbers, lead by Janab Amil Saheb,
were present to receive Huzurala TUS at the terminal 1 airport. A large number of Al Madrassa tus Saifiya farzandos were also present.

Mumineen were very anxious to receive MoulaTUS and were blessed with Salaami and deedar. Tabassum and happiness was visible on Huzurala's face.

Huzurala TUS proceeded from the airport to Shk Zulfiqar Burhani's residence.

Photos of Huzurala's arrival shall be posted on Malumaat.com shortly. More information about other activities shall be published once they become available.

May Allah the Almighty grant our beloved Moula TUS a very healthy, long and a prosperous life until the day of Qayamat, Ameen

(Akhbar report courtesy of Hassan Alibhai, Malumaat.com, Dar es Salaam,
Tanzania)

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:04 am

MOHD. HUSAIN,

I certainly know more about the soul than you. I know the difference betweeen Nafs Natiqa and Nafs Hissiya and due to this I am able to recognise when my soul is feeling the temptations of sin. Whenever I realize this I take the vasila of my Maula(tus) due to which I am able to take control on my Nafs Hissiya. I know many more things which it is not appropriate to reveal to the forum of munaifkeen.

raheel

Unread post by raheel » Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:38 pm

Well huzaifa bhai
The thing is that the minds of these reformists have been locked and the keys are in the hands of engineer. so what ever we say is not going to go into their heads untill and unless engineer (khuda ni lanaath) on him comes to the scene and helps them

Abde sayedna tus
raheel

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:34 am

Hallo jaheel, oh sorry, raheel, and your mate huzaif, what do you know about Engineer?And what makes you think that the reformists follow Engineer.Everybody are not(sorry can´t refer you as donkeys as its an insult to a donkey) like you who just follow their leaders blindly.And why I refer you inferiour to a donkey?, well just read your past posts and read Engineers post and compare the difference and hatret in your language.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:28 am

huzaif,

you are the 5 biggest hypocrite in the bohra community. You know a lot of things but you won't let us know what you know, why even let us know that you know a lot of things.

You are probably also the 5 biggest curser in the bohra community and the 5 biggest idiot as well (or may be there you are number 1)

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Mon Nov 04, 2002 2:13 pm

Hallo jaheel, oh sorry, raheel, and your mate huzaif,...oh sorry it should have been OHFUCKS

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Tue Nov 05, 2002 8:44 pm

Huzaif -You said"certainly know more about the soul than you. I know the difference betweeen Nafs Natiqa and Nafs Hissiya and due to this I am able to recognise --" PLease elaborate on this since you claim to know a lot!& thank you for not cursing me this time- atleast I hope I induced some wisdom path on you!

AkilE

Unread post by AkilE » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:00 pm

ASK

I admire ppl like Huzaif who can recognize their Nafs calling. I don't understand why they are bothered about sinning. Haven't we been given the key to janaat already?

To all mumineen: PLEASE go home...clear Mombasa and Nairobi air-ports by Sunday. Having important guests arriving ;)

WSL

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:26 pm

SB: I would suggest to refrain from name calling.

belief

Unread post by belief » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:07 am

This is rumours, mola is in london this weekend , several programs have been proposed.

Saifuddin stop stirring up cock and bull story.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:06 pm

belief my friend, looks like you had been put to a 4 year long sleep during one of those fairytale waaz.

AFirmBeliever

Unread post by AFirmBeliever » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:45 pm

Hoping you would experience this great event too! Maybe then you might understand the importance.

AFirmBeliever

Unread post by AFirmBeliever » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:58 pm

What I see here is cursing one another, cursing each other religious leaders. Oog well reformist don't ahve any religion thats why they are called "Reformist". I think you guys are so sheltered from the knowledge that all you know is curse Maula even without knowing the reason. So much of hatred... why? All you know is to compare, criticise and blame but not know why!If you had good enough knowlege on bohra religion you wouldn't be in the position to pint a finger. And whenh I say knowlege I mean knowlege, fact, history, people, leaders. It is an organized religion that keeps the faith otherwise people would people like athiest, reformists, who doesn't know the direction just talk!

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:57 am

Originally posted by AFirmBeliever:
What I see here is cursing one another, cursing each other religious leaders.
Can you point out the posts containing "curses" for maula?

See, I'll let you into a secret - cursing is kothar's and maula's forte. Sit in any of those "great events" and count the number of "laanats" doled out.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:23 pm

br. Firm Believer has the road map along with markers.Get the directions. I think he like a horse with blinders.Never questioning.There is a reward for people who follow like him,a 72 years old virgin in HELL

AFirmBeliever

Unread post by AFirmBeliever » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:30 pm

Originally posted by seeker110:
br. Firm Believer has the road map along with markers.Get the directions. I think he like a horse with blinders.Never questioning.There is a reward for people who follow like him,a 72 years old virgin in HELL
Seekers:
Please be more precise in your statement. I'm not able to answer your queries the way you have frame your question. Thank you!