Aghakhanis: Please leave leave us alone !!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

Aghakhanis: Please leave leave us alone !!!

Unread post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2001 4:09 am

It seems the Aghakhanis have invaded our message board. We have nothing to do with them nor are we responsible for their problems. <br>PLEASE THIS IS BOHRA MESSAGE BOARD, LEAVE US ALONE AND STOP POSTING YOUR ARTICLES HERE.

Re: Aghakhanis: Please leave leave us alone !!!

Unread post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2001 5:26 am

The recent posters using the name of Aga khan or agakhani are imposters, they are not Ismailis but Sunni's trying to stir up trouble.<p>jim davis

Unread post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2001 12:26 pm

Bohras are renegades. Mend your ways and start following me, the only true Imam of the age or I will tell Allah to send you all to hell. You better believe I talk to Him every day and His other name is Ali.<p>Aga Khan

Unread post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2001 2:48 pm

>>>...they are not Ismailis but Sunni's trying to stir up trouble.<<<<p>Or perhaps kothari Bohras trying to deflect attention away from reform issues.

Unread post by Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2001 6:44 pm

Peaple use Aga Khan name to say all the nonsesence<br>May be one should remember simple advise from SAW that peaple who will love Ali are moomins and the ones who will hate my Alhe Bait will be Hypocrets<br>Ask if do love the the Imams<br>Syedina Mohd said in the 9th moharam that <br>All your goods deeds will be not accepted unless you have love for the Alhe Bait<br>Love is the catch word <br>Love really is deen - Imam Jaffer Sadiq<br>By the way this is for the Shias not meant for the Sunnis<p>