ARZI FOR HELP

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Humsafar

Re: ARZI FOR HELP

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:15 pm

Final D, you are absolutely right. We are all "chors" - the kothar and PDBs, you and me - as we all have our share of human failings. Yet there's a difference, the kothar is an organised thievery whose purpose is to fleece the bohras of thier money and dignity. Progressives are saying that this is wrong, this cannot go on. And in trying to stop this corruption they make a few mistakes along the way. If you cannot distinguish between organised crime and petty individual shortcomings then you must be a fool.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:17 pm

Udaipurresident,

you did not answer my questions:

What do you suggest we should do to help the ex-rich?

And, can you name at least one such person who needs help?

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:00 pm

Originally posted by udaipurresident:
Originally posted by tahir:
QUOTE]How many new IDs you will make to forward your old stupid agenda? And when you say 'we' whom are you including in that?
"WE" means the leaders of the reformists in udaipur.[/QB]
You don't sound like the leader of reformists...but I am not sure cuz I haven't come across any reformist leader so far.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:19 am

i have been reading the message board for quite sometime now without posting my comment. I find the comments posted by tahir as most appropriate and correct in all terms.