ARZI FOR HELP

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

ARZI FOR HELP

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:26 pm

Hello Piggy and Froggy
Following is from Maalumat Message board. Tell me why this person is not getting any help when one of you got so much money that you started your business and flourishing. So can you help this person ?

salaam
this is murtaza i am having problem at present i am doing job and my salary is rupees three thousand seven hundred i am living in rental room whose rent is one thousand and maintanance is rupees six hundred and electricwala bill is rupees five hundred with me is my mother wife and 2 sons who r going to school and i have qarz of rupees 4 lakhs.all this is i ant do in my salary its very difficult to live life three months rent panding from start i have not paid my children fees and qarz daiily increase job is not enough i want a job of 8000/- to 10,000/- or my own business i have done so many arzi in huzurali for house for qarz .since 25 years we are living in rental house roaming from one place to another.life is very difficult. please do one needfull help any how send this arzi to our bawa syedna mohammed burhanuddin saheb(t.u.s) so that with dua mubaaq of him i cant solve my all problem.
i have experience of basic computer and 20 years work experince
wassal
long live his holiness Dr Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (T.U.S.) :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

profrog

Re: ARZI FOR HELP

Unread post by profrog » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:29 am

look donkey qarz is given to people with some sort of security maybe this dude did not have this so he should apply for help and not qarz as in his present situation he will still be in debt afterwards and if he is educated he should also know to live within his means, donkey do not use this as a vehicle to further your stupid propaganda

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:01 am

kothar doesn't produce any guarantee of proper use of the money when it comes to people's door with their never ending demands....it however asks for security while giving back to public a drop of the ocean which it has extorted from them.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:06 am

How about syedna not going for a luxury hunting trip and help 10 such people from the money saved ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:42 am

Froggy
I didnot ask for help but this "dude" is going thru difficult time and he made several arzi for help but no takers. why donot you use your contacts which you and Piggy and other always boasts to get his arzi to
Kothar and get him some help. In my opinion he and his family does qualify for Zakat money which Kotharis just collected a month ago.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:24 pm

originally posted by tahir:
How about syedna not going for a luxury hunting trip and help 10 such people from the money saved ?
Tahir, by not going for luxurious safari, may be more than 100 people be helped.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:50 pm

And by the way Froggy if the Qarz is given with guarentees then it is not QARDE HASANAH as you and all Kotharis talks about.
Noble winner Dr. Yunus gives out loans to people who
have no guarentees of any kind (a true Qarde Hasanah scheme) but again how can I compare Dr. Yunus, a man of compassion with the greedy bunch in Kothar.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:35 pm

One more thing, this post on malumaat board by murtaza is only the tip of the ice-berg. Out of hundred bohras in distress, may be ten use internet and out of those ten, may be just 3-4 put up their woes on the malumaat board at the risk of sounding defiant. The rest keep suffering silently as they are duped into believing that the system put in place by Syedna is flawless and questioning it may result in the cancellation of their ticket to heaven.

The income disparity in bohras is ever widening as more and more 'title holders' and sycophants siphon off the money meant for the needy into expanding their business. As I mentioned before, the number of bohras begging in mohallas and outside mazars has shot up dramatically in last few years. The irony is that they ask money in the name of maula but cannot dare to ask maula for help.

khuzema

Unread post by khuzema » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:32 am

and i have qarz of rupees 4 lakhs.all this is i ant do in my salary its very difficult to live life three months rent panding from start i have not paid my children fees and qarz daiily increase job is not enough
By reading this, I think kothars are doing right by not giving money to this guy. How can someone take a Qarz of 4 lakh with a salary of 3 thousand. This guy sounds like not very honest guy. Now there is a possibility that my assumptions are wrong and he borrowed 4 lakhs from someone (saifi hospital) for his parent’s sickness. Then he defiantly needs some help, someone can help him in finding good job. Now a days even freshers from low grade universities are getting paid way more then what he is making.

khuzema

Unread post by khuzema » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:35 am

By going to luxuries hunting trip he might be able to raise more money and help 1000 more people. So sometimes going to luxuries hunting trip might be better. If some rich bohra is funding the trip plus paying a very big salam then why not. He is there to help people. He is like CEO of Bohra community. He should do what ever that is best for Bohras

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:14 am

Khuzema
I think people donot read the posts properly. This Murtaz, has requested someone to help his get his "ARZI" to Moula for help. Instead of finding ways to help him, all I hear from Kothari defenders like you, piggy and froggy is to bash this poor "DUDE"
there was another case on the same website from someone named CHUDAWALA in Kolkata whose relatives are going thru the same rough time. These people have faith in the system and it is time that the SYSTEM doesnot fail them. My idea of bringig these issue on this board is not to shame these needy people but for the Kothari Visitors on this site to help and guide them thru these difficult times in their lives.
( I have already asked few private Bohras to contact them and help them and one of the person has already been taken care of)

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:53 pm

Originally posted by khuzema:
and i have qarz of rupees 4 lakhs.all this is i ant do in my salary its very difficult to live life three months rent panding from start i have not paid my children fees and qarz daiily increase job is not enough
By reading this, I think kothars are doing right by not giving money to this guy. How can someone take a Qarz of 4 lakh with a salary of 3 thousand. This guy sounds like not very honest guy. Now there is a possibility that my assumptions are wrong and he borrowed 4 lakhs from someone (saifi hospital) for his parent’s sickness. Then he defiantly needs some help, someone can help him in finding good job. Now a days even freshers from low grade universities are getting paid way more then what he is making.
Bohras surrender their soul to Syedna through Misaq. Maula becomes Aqa of all bohras and in that respect he is responsible for the conduct of people in his dawat.If bohras lie and decieve on kothari sites,it only shows that syedna has failed to instil proper values among his subject and that he is incompetent for the post of Dai.

Besides, all aamils are representatives of dai and so are the people with titles. The common people are led by example.When the administration is currupt people are inspired to behave the same.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:02 pm

Khuzema,
By going to luxuries hunting trip he might be able to raise more money and help 1000 more people. So sometimes going to luxuries hunting trip might be better
If that was the case, bohras wouldn't be begging on streets and lying and decieving on internet for money,period.
He is like CEO of Bohra community. He should do what ever that is best for Bohras
That is perfectly fine. If syedna wants to enjoy the powers of a CEO, he should stand up to the responsibilities and accountability of a CEO as well. He should subject himself to popular elections and issue an annual financial statement of the bohras corporate. He can then go ahead and take the 'much desereved' vacation.

udaipurresident

Unread post by udaipurresident » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:12 pm

Originally posted by tahir:
Besides, all aamils are representatives of dai and so are the people with titles. The common people are led by example.When the administration is currupt people are inspired to behave the same.[/QB]
This same criteria also appies for all our reformists leadres also.I have been brought up in the reformist environment and i have my self seen that the people who helped the reform movement(financially) were not helped in their bad times
So we should stop blaming the kothar for this and this, we shoyuld have a look into our own system and rectify it first. One must always remember that if we point a finger towards anyone then the remaining four fingers point towards us.
Instead of all this finger pointing we must focus on some real constructive work.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:09 pm

I have been brought up in the reformist environment and i have my self seen that the people who helped the reform movement(financially) were not helped in their bad times
Can you give some examples?

And, you may have been brought up in the refomrist environment, but you don't seem to know the purpose of the movement. The kothar is in the business of robbing hapless bohras, and the reformists are trying to stop that. Even so, the udaipur jamaat runs welfare programmes for the poor and needy on meagre funds it has. It would help the rich people who have fallen on hard times if it could, but it does not have the kind of funds that Kothar has.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:10 pm

Hello everyone
This posting was not to discuss about Reform movement or Moula going to expensive Safari, this was about what can Visting and Spying Kotharis on this website who can help this Murtaza. Any takers from Piggy to Froggy to Al-Muizz to anyone???????
The question is Can Kotharis help him instead to defending your own agendas.......

udaipurresident

Unread post by udaipurresident » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:25 am

Originally posted by Humsafar:
It would help the rich people who have fallen on hard times if it could, but it does not have the kind of funds that Kothar has.
By reading your post any person willget the feeling that reformists take financial help from the rich & wealthy but if the donor gets into any crises we just raise our hands and say that we ourselves are starving financially.This is the reality that has happened in the past and will continue to happen in future

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:37 am

Salaams
You know what is intresting is that I have not heard from Piggy/Froggy/Al-Muizz about this topic, once again they have gone in hibernation and seems like they found some one to divert the attention from the original discussion how can this "Murtaza" get his Arzi to Aqa Moula. Where are the piggys and froggys and their help in this regard.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:32 pm

So, what's your point udaipurresident?
A financially starved jamaat is no position to help individuals financially. This is a reality we must contend with.

udaipurresident

Unread post by udaipurresident » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:57 pm

A financially starved jamaat is no position to help individuals financially. This is a reality we must contend with.
The point i wanted to raise for my reformist brother is that"One must always remember that if we point a finger towards anyone then the remaining four fingers point towards us."Always it is presented that the kothar is wrong , as it takes money from its followers but does not give back, we also do the same. It is always a obligation that if anyone gives us help then we must also give back to the person in its bad times.i hope this makes clear waht i wanted to point out

udaipurresident

Unread post by udaipurresident » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:59 pm

You cannot walk away saying that you are starving so you cannot share your meal with your bread winner

udaipurresident

Unread post by udaipurresident » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:01 pm

i hope this makes clear waht i wanted to point out[/QB]
Please read this as "WHAT" instead of "waht".Sorry for the inconvenience

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:49 pm

So my dear what do you suppose we should do. I'd like to hear your suggestions.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:59 pm

Originally posted by udaipurresident:
The point i wanted to raise for my reformist brother is that"One must always remember that if we point a finger towards anyone then the remaining four fingers point towards us."Always it is presented that the kothar is wrong , as it takes money from its followers but does not give back, we also do the same. It is always a obligation that if anyone gives us help then we must also give back to the person in its bad times.i hope this makes clear waht i wanted to point out
How many new IDs you will make to forward your old stupid agenda? And when you say 'we' whom are you including in that?

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:20 am

ud'purres
"One must always remember that if we point a finger towards anyone then the remaining four fingers point towards us."
You mean when Syedna utters laanats in waaz, he is pointing the 4 fingers of laanat at himself?

udaipurresident

Unread post by udaipurresident » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:29 am

QUOTE]How many new IDs you will make to forward your old stupid agenda? And when you say 'we' whom are you including in that?[/QB]
"WE" means the leaders of the reformists in udaipur.

udaipurresident

Unread post by udaipurresident » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:29 am

QUOTE]How many new IDs you will make to forward your old stupid agenda? And when you say 'we' whom are you including in that?[/QB]
"WE" means the leaders of the reformists in udaipur.

Final Destination

Unread post by Final Destination » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:44 am

Instead of encouraging Qrzan Hassanah, why dont we encourage opportunities to train the young minds and put their potential to good social and professional use so that they and their families and the whole soceity benefits>???? THNIK ABOUT IT!

Final Destination

Unread post by Final Destination » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:48 am

Unfortunately even the PDBs' cannt do much. Not much of a difference;( ek chor doosrey chor ki chori key baarey mein dindora peet ta hey! ) :D

udaipurresident

Unread post by udaipurresident » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:55 am

It is you tahir who needs to carry this multiple identity tag.May be when you see something useful or purposeful then you wear the robes of a kothar supporter and rest of the time start babbling that the kothar is bad,corrupt and so on